18 hours ago, zarantha said:

What version? Could you try on a new game with 5.1 if you aren't already on 5.0 or 5.1? (Don't upgrade from 4.3).

5.1 is on the troubleshooting post and is meant to be installed on top of 5.0

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

14 hours ago, bobster12 said:

I will check once I am off work, right now it's 8.20am, so it will take a good while until I can test it out.

I am currently playing on 5.0 and also installed the newest versions of all the mods I am using.

So you are saying In should download and upgrade to 5.1 yes?

When trying the the new game, do you want me to try it with all the mods installed or just the ones I had where it worked without a problem at first?

Also what is the fastest way to get either an armbinder or a damn box? Is there some kind of command to give them to me etc.?

Thanks in advance!

Ok so I a new game with DD version 5.0 and the new mods as well, started the game with the LAL princes start to get the armbinder and that worked for now. Guess I have to see if it works once I find a D.A.M.N Surprise Box (Or is there some kind of console command which lets me add one to my inventory without the need to find one?)

I kind of forgot to start it with 5.1...  Is 5.1 absolutely recommended?

2 hours ago, bobster12 said:

Ok so I a new game with DD version 5.0 and the new mods as well, started the game with the LAL princes start to get the armbinder and that worked for now. Guess I have to see if it works once I find a D.A.M.N Surprise Box (Or is there some kind of console command which lets me add one to my inventory without the need to find one?)

I kind of forgot to start it with 5.1...  Is 5.1 absolutely recommended?

It's ok to upgrade mid game on minor versions (so from 5.0 to 5.1). You can't upgrade between major versions (which is why a new game is needed going from 4.3 to 5.x). DD 5.1 is absolutely recommended, it fixes a critical issue in some cases where a non DD item can be destroyed on removal, and fixes some other things with the animation filter.

DD 5.1 changelog

Spoiler

Version 5.1

- Added: New MCM Toggle "Use Animation Filter for Creatures" that if disabled, will make DD bypass the animation filter completely when creatures are present in any animation. Otherwise, the filter will at least try to hide restraints etc. This toggle is meant as a debug/fallback solution if users are experiencing filter-related issues with creature animations.
- Fixed: The animation filter is now using a workaround preventing it from occasionally replacing animations when SexLab's internal state isn't ready for it. Stuck/Stacked/T-boned etc. animations should no longer happen.
- Fixed: The API function GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword(Actor a, Keyword kw) no longer returns non-DD items as valid results. This will also prevent SwapDevices() from mistakenly deleting non-DD items from the inventory.
- Fixed: The MCM "Use Bound Animations" toggle actually works now!
- Fixed: The prisoner chains had its HDT setup fixed. The item should no longer glitch.
- Fixed: The Heavy Bondage effect is now removed properly upon device unlock.
- Fixed: If the DestroyOnRemove device property is set to true, the item will now also get properly removed if the device is not a quest device.
- Fixed: DD For Him had several devices fixed.
- Fixed: The vibrate effect message has been shortened to fit in one line.
- Fixed: Straitjackets that would realistically allow vaginal/anal intercourse now do so.

You can use additem menu to find the boxes, or do a help "item" to get the id and then do player.additem item_id quantity in the console

There were fixes for dareboxes in DCL 9.0beta3, so I hope that was one of the new mods you grabbed. It just needs run through CAO, I won't be releasing the conversion until it's out of beta. If you run into issues with a nio error on one of the boots, the script for that is also on troubleshooting post where you got DD 5.1.

10 hours ago, PariahOh said:

I don't know if anyone has had any problems with the transparent zipsuit that doesn't fit the body. In the bodyslide it adheres perfectly to my preset (cbbe 3ba 3bbb) but in the game the body shown in transparency is cbbe curvy while the zipsuit is like my preset. I have tried the batch build and also manually and it is the only suit with this problem. Transparent hobble dress works perfectly, even during estrus chaurus incubation.

Get the 3BBB  conversions for DD and DCL (if you use DCL) in the troubleshooting post. There was an issue with my 3BBB DCL conversion for the transparent catsuits, which is why I mentioned DCL. The fix is attached there.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

DD 5.1 LE have only changes of 4 script fixes from LE version as was into LE beta version? Or more changes? For SE as end version can use DD LE 5.1 beta 4 script files?

For your personal fixes, you'll need to compare sources to see if the beta 4 scripts can be used in 5.1. Most users can just use the 5.1 non beta upgrade I have up on the troubleshooting post. Some of the changes fixed were critical, and I'm pretty sure at least one was not in the beta 4 scripts.

18 hours ago, zarantha said:

It's ok to upgrade mid game on minor versions (so from 5.0 to 5.1). You can't upgrade between major versions (which is why a new game is needed going from 4.3 to 5.x). DD 5.1 is absolutely recommended, it fixes a critical issue in some cases where a non DD item can be destroyed on removal, and fixes some other things with the animation filter.

DD 5.1 changelog

Reveal hidden contents

Version 5.1

- Added: New MCM Toggle "Use Animation Filter for Creatures" that if disabled, will make DD bypass the animation filter completely when creatures are present in any animation. Otherwise, the filter will at least try to hide restraints etc. This toggle is meant as a debug/fallback solution if users are experiencing filter-related issues with creature animations.
- Fixed: The animation filter is now using a workaround preventing it from occasionally replacing animations when SexLab's internal state isn't ready for it. Stuck/Stacked/T-boned etc. animations should no longer happen.
- Fixed: The API function GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword(Actor a, Keyword kw) no longer returns non-DD items as valid results. This will also prevent SwapDevices() from mistakenly deleting non-DD items from the inventory.
- Fixed: The MCM "Use Bound Animations" toggle actually works now!
- Fixed: The prisoner chains had its HDT setup fixed. The item should no longer glitch.
- Fixed: The Heavy Bondage effect is now removed properly upon device unlock.
- Fixed: If the DestroyOnRemove device property is set to true, the item will now also get properly removed if the device is not a quest device.
- Fixed: DD For Him had several devices fixed.
- Fixed: The vibrate effect message has been shortened to fit in one line.
- Fixed: Straitjackets that would realistically allow vaginal/anal intercourse now do so.

You can use additem menu to find the boxes, or do a help "item" to get the id and then do player.additem item_id quantity in the console

There were fixes for dareboxes in DCL 9.0beta3, so I hope that was one of the new mods you grabbed. It just needs run through CAO, I won't be releasing the conversion until it's out of beta. If you run into issues with a nio error on one of the boots, the script for that is also on troubleshooting post where you got DD 5.1.

Quick question if you dont mind: I am currently trying to install the beta you kindly linked me; do I need to install the previous beta versions too? I just checked what version of DCL I am using and I have DCL SE 8.4 Beta 2 installed. So i guess I would have to convert and install dcl9 beta 1 to 3?

4 hours ago, bobster12 said:

Quick question if you dont mind: I am currently trying to install the beta you kindly linked me; do I need to install the previous beta versions too? I just checked what version of DCL I am using and I have DCL SE 8.4 Beta 2 installed. So i guess I would have to convert and install dcl9 beta 1 to 3?

No, just convert and install DCL 9.0 beta 3. The betas for DCL have so far been the full mod.

Edit: Remember, new game required if upgrading between major releases (8.x to 9.x). Same game upgrades are only allowed for minor version upgrades.

3 hours ago, Daemones said:

Seem to be having a problem similar to zarantha.

DD Corsets seem to not show, but the item is in my inventory. When trying to equip I get the regular message of manipulating the locks or putting it on outright. I upgraded from 5.0 to 5.1 but issue persists

Mine were showing, but not the merged version I was expecting. This is normal now from what I understand. Everything else works as expected for me.

If they aren't showing up when you have nothing else equipped, make sure you built the corsets, and that bodyslide is sticking the files in the right place.

There's been a rash of users over the last few months with bodyslide misconfigured and therefore sticking the files in the wrong place.

If it's not showing up when wearing other body items, this is expected. You should be able to override it by checking the device hider settings in the mcm.

2 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hi there,

I'd like to ask for a feature in DDi.

If the character is wearing Open Chastity belt (hole at the butthole) DDi should let equip and unequip Anal plugs. It would be logical as Open CBs allow anal sex too.

Would this be possible?

Peace,

M

You can ask for the feature in the development thread. The SE thread is conversion issues and SE only issues, no development.

First let me say that the Devious mods are what I enjoy most about Skyrim.  They are AWESOME!  Hoping to see Aradia devices ported to SE sometime soon so that I can select them in DCL.

After finally getting Treasure Hunter Whore (THW) to work with SE, I wanted to make a suggestion on a set of items that would be extraordinarily devious and I think would really emphasize the "damsel in distress" concept.  The items that I would like to suggest would be locking clitoral piercings, locking anal plugs, and locking ball gags that inject Skooma or other drugs from Skooma Whore into the wearer.  The piercing is already in THW but as soon as you retrieve the "trinket" the effect stops.  These items would inject a random drug into the wearer, say every 4 to 6 game hours, for as long as they are worn.  I think it would increase the urgency to get the device removed if you are trying not only to escape so that you can defend yourself but also to avoid becoming addicted.  Also, with the option active to disable fast travel while bound, it makes the journey to find keys or get help much more urgent and eventful.

20 hours ago, zarantha said:

No, just convert and install DCL 9.0 beta 3. The betas for DCL have so far been the full mod.

Edit: Remember, new game required if upgrading between major releases (8.x to 9.x). Same game upgrades are only allowed for minor version upgrades.

Quick status update:

So I tried to convert the mod through Cathedral Assets Optimizer as you told me to (and I followed the instructions as per this tutorial which was linked on the CAO mod page) but it won't recognize the mod :(

I am able to launch the game at least, so no crashes or anything, it basically just plays as if I dont have the DCL mod installed.  I then also tried to run it through the Creation kit as mentioned in the tutorial and this also didn't work.

Looking in MO2 at the plugins, hovering over my converted beta file shows me the stuff I attached in the first 2 pictures. I would guess that it has to do with the flag as an esl, since the plugin for the 8.4 version was able to load the archives of the dcl9 version. (I basically tried loading the beta alone first since you said that it is the full mod, after this didnt work I tried to load at the same time and at this time I took the screenshots, showing that the old plugin load the new archive).

However since it is already pretty late, I will try to troubleshoot it more tomorrow, unless you already have a suspicion what it could be? 

So yeah, tomorrow I will have loads of time troubleshooting and figuring out how to properly set up the new plugin. If you have any Ideas or anything I could try please let me know.

Also unrelated but might as well ask it since I am already bothering you enough: in what order do mods have to load? The further down the list means that it gets loaded after other stuff, meaning it overwrites stuff from mods above it. So in my third picture, would this be the correct constellation or is it exactly the other way around? And then if people show their whole mod list, are they typing the whole list or is there a button which lets you create the list directly to copy/paste them?

Plugin Info DCL9.0 Beta.png

Plugin Info DCL.png

Load order question.png

5 hours ago, bobster12 said:

Quick status update:

So I tried to convert the mod through Cathedral Assets Optimizer as you told me to (and I followed the instructions as per this tutorial which was linked on the CAO mod page) but it won't recognize the mod :(

I am able to launch the game at least, so no crashes or anything, it basically just plays as if I dont have the DCL mod installed.  I then also tried to run it through the Creation kit as mentioned in the tutorial and this also didn't work.

Looking in MO2 at the plugins, hovering over my converted beta file shows me the stuff I attached in the first 2 pictures. I would guess that it has to do with the flag as an esl, since the plugin for the 8.4 version was able to load the archives of the dcl9 version. (I basically tried loading the beta alone first since you said that it is the full mod, after this didnt work I tried to load at the same time and at this time I took the screenshots, showing that the old plugin load the new archive).

However since it is already pretty late, I will try to troubleshoot it more tomorrow, unless you already have a suspicion what it could be? 

So yeah, tomorrow I will have loads of time troubleshooting and figuring out how to properly set up the new plugin. If you have any Ideas or anything I could try please let me know.

Also unrelated but might as well ask it since I am already bothering you enough: in what order do mods have to load? The further down the list means that it gets loaded after other stuff, meaning it overwrites stuff from mods above it. So in my third picture, would this be the correct constellation or is it exactly the other way around? And then if people show their whole mod list, are they typing the whole list or is there a button which lets you create the list directly to copy/paste them?

DCL should not be converted to ESL, there are too many form ids. ESL is the dot icon. The chest icon is a BSA, should not be an issue if you decided to pack it to a BSA, but I normally leave it loose. That tutorial does not say to flag anything as ESL, and ESL does not exist in LE, so you must have manually set it somehow.

Checking in wryebash will get you this:

ESL Incapable
•  Deviously Cursed Loot.esp:
   New FormIDs greater than 0xFFF.

I also don't convert the ESPs to form 44, they work just fine in SE as form 43 (that's the resave in the CK part). Reinstall it again or restore the backups of the ESPs, and don't do anything to the ESPs.

The only difference in my CAO settings from the guide is I only repack into a BSA if it came from LE as a BSA. Most of the time, I don't bother repacking even then. Either way, I only leave Extract BSA checked in CAO on the BSA tab. But it shouldn't hurt anything if you do want to pack it into a BSA.

You should not have a Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0.esp - I hope you're renaming that just to show the ESL flag and not that you have both the 8.4 and 9.0 esps enabled. Both cannot be active at the same time.

There have been recent issues with the DCL MCM initializing. The recommendation is to load a new game or game where DCL never existed. Wait a few minutes, exit to menu. Then load another new game (if starting a new playthrough) or an existing save where you never had DCL of any version installed.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v85-2020-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=3205086

The order you have there for the left side is fine. The overwriting you see between DD and DCL is some meshes in the \meshes\devious\cursedloot folder got mixed into DD somehow, iirc. Not sure if that was me or Kimy. But since they're the same files from the same author, it doesn't really matter.  The conflict between Zaz and DD is two metal lock textures, nothing really important.

I am using 9.0 right now, and it's working like this. Filtered on 'dev' cause I have too many mods. The checked ones belong to DD and DCL.

image.png.78cf842ea57726a880ec2804d9261268.png

Hey, I know that this has been talked about already but is there some type of alternative when it comes to the MEGA download link? I keep having a lot of the same issues that other people has as when I get to downloading the mod it keeps crashing somewhere along the halfway point and then MEGA occasionally cuts you off from downloading anything all together. I tried getting this mod yesterday but I needed to wait on MEGA and I still have no such luck. In addition, I tried looking around online and I had found absolutely nothing as everything else is either outdated or is just a scam website.

Thanks for reading and I hope that there can be a solution to the MEGA problem soon enough.

1 hour ago, MicroBread said:

Do you or anyone else have any other ideas?

I'm on testing download. and what mean - crashes?

What's operational system, chrome version, browser working mode and etc.?

There is some support from official and unofficial mega support.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MEGA/comments/gaqgtv/every_download_crashing/

UPD: about 1 hour and 2 gb from mega is save in my PC, all work.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

I'm on testing download. and what mean - crashes?

What's operational system, chrome version, browser working mode and etc.?

There is some support from official and unofficial mega support.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MEGA/comments/gaqgtv/every_download_crashing/

UPD: about 1 hour and 2 gb from mega is save in my PC, all work.

When I meant crashes I meant that my entire browser would suddenly crash as I tried to download the mod, not the entire computer luckily.
And I'm on PC and I use Opera GX for my browser.

Luckily all of that isn't actually that relevant anymore since thanks to your link I decided to go and download the MEGA sync desktop app and it worked like a charm! My browser didn't even crash this time!

Thanks a million Elsidia!

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

DCL should not be converted to ESL, there are too many form ids. ESL is the dot icon. The chest icon is a BSA, should not be an issue if you decided to pack it to a BSA, but I normally leave it loose. That tutorial does not say to flag anything as ESL, and ESL does not exist in LE, so you must have manually set it somehow.

Checking in wryebash will get you this:

ESL Incapable
•  Deviously Cursed Loot.esp:
   New FormIDs greater than 0xFFF.

I also don't convert the ESPs to form 44, they work just fine in SE as form 43 (that's the resave in the CK part). Reinstall it again or restore the backups of the ESPs, and don't do anything to the ESPs.

The only difference in my CAO settings from the guide is I only repack into a BSA if it came from LE as a BSA. Most of the time, I don't bother repacking even then. Either way, I only leave Extract BSA checked in CAO on the BSA tab. But it shouldn't hurt anything if you do want to pack it into a BSA.

You should not have a Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0.esp - I hope you're renaming that just to show the ESL flag and not that you have both the 8.4 and 9.0 esps enabled. Both cannot be active at the same time.

There have been recent issues with the DCL MCM initializing. The recommendation is to load a new game or game where DCL never existed. Wait a few minutes, exit to menu. Then load another new game (if starting a new playthrough) or an existing save where you never had DCL of any version installed.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v85-2020-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=3205086

The order you have there for the left side is fine. The overwriting you see between DD and DCL is some meshes in the \meshes\devious\cursedloot folder got mixed into DD somehow, iirc. Not sure if that was me or Kimy. But since they're the same files from the same author, it doesn't really matter.  The conflict between Zaz and DD is two metal lock textures, nothing really important.

I am using 9.0 right now, and it's working like this. Filtered on 'dev' cause I have too many mods. The checked ones belong to DD and DCL.

image.png.78cf842ea57726a880ec2804d9261268.png

I finally got it, I believe my mistake was to just put the mod folder directly into the folder for the mods instead of letting it install through MO2. This was at least the last thing I tried and now it works. So thanks again for your help and patience!

1 hour ago, im here for the sex mods said:

Sorry if this has been done before but is there a way you could make it so catsuits can be worn beneath armor?

Skyrim itself is not capable of doing that. Only one piece of equipment can be worn in a slot at a time.

6 hours ago, im here for the sex mods said:

Sorry if this has been done before but is there a way you could make it so catsuits can be worn beneath armor?

I think you could use Rath's chainmail armors, they're meant to be worn over a chainmail bodysuit. Shouldn't matter if it's the chainmail or catsuit under the armors. Just be aware that the armors use the vaginal plug slot (57), so if you've got a plug you can't remove, you won't be able to wear the armor, and equipping a plug will remove the armor.

This is still in my backlog simply because he doesn't have CBBE armors, they're all UNP. So there's clipping between UNP armor and CBBE bodysuit.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12444

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16011