Is it possible to have anal/vaginal sex  for my char, but wearing plugs (devious) during a sexszene by sexlab?

I tried to let sexlab strip the plugs, but it didnt work. Even with slot 48/57 marked for stripping, they do not. Are devious devices unstrippable by sexlab?

2 hours ago, Teddar said:

Sadly this is gibberish to me. I am not someone who understands how to use outfit studio. I can build my UUNP pre-set and build outfits to match in bodyslide but that's as far as i have ever got. The issue with piercings effects two out of the three sets that i see listed. The iron rings and the nipple clamps. The soul gem piercings work fine with my pre-set. I don't know if it is significant but i noticed that the soul gem piercings have an HDT and non HDT option whereas the rings and clamps do not. Since i use a special body for jiggle, i wonder if that could be what is missiing from the rings and clamps?

You should look up youtube videos and look at the documentation. The conversion doc works well enough, just replace UNP for CBBE. I dislike UNP and will not test everything for it. As SE UNP is supposed to be the same as LE UNP, and I've not heard of other complaints on these items, I expect it's something with the base UNP body you're using.

These two were simple enough to do if you had looked. Here's a quick fix. They are not in a group, you'll need to check the unassigned group or uncheck all groups to see it.

DDX - UUNP CBBE - Piercing01 - fixed

DDX - UUNP CBBE - Piercing03 - fixed

DD-UNP-IronPiercings-Fixed.7z

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Converting_outfits_to_SSE_CBBE_BodySlide

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Guides-and-Documentation

2 hours ago, fiewiel said:

Is it possible to have anal/vaginal sex  for my char, but wearing plugs (devious) during a sexszene by sexlab?

I tried to let sexlab strip the plugs, but it didnt work. Even with slot 48/57 marked for stripping, they do not. Are devious devices unstrippable by sexlab?

Not by default with DD - there are ways to do it if you have a mod for it. Shout like a virgin has some mechanics for this (makes use of DD APIs for custom tags), from what I remember.

51 minutes ago, lightspeed77 said:

Strange...yeah SMP is working for everyting else (hair, body physics, collision, and clothes all work) and i built the HDT version....

Try reinstalling SMP and rebuilding the chains. You can do it quickly by using the DD Framework HDT or NoHDT chains group.

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

You should look up youtube videos and look at the documentation. The conversion doc works well enough, just replace UNP for CBBE. I dislike UNP and will not test everything for it. As SE UNP is supposed to be the same as LE UNP, and I've not heard of other complaints on these items, I expect it's something with the base UNP body you're using.

These two were simple enough to do if you had looked. Here's a quick fix. They are not in a group, you'll need to check the unassigned group or uncheck all groups to see it.

DDX - UUNP CBBE - Piercing01 - fixed

DDX - UUNP CBBE - Piercing03 - fixed

DD-UNP-IronPiercings-Fixed.7z 2.82 MB · 0 downloads

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Converting_outfits_to_SSE_CBBE_BodySlide

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Guides-and-Documentation

Many thanks for responding. I'll check this out. ?

I have an issue with vaginal plugs blocking masturbation animations. They seem to currently function as chastity devices i.e. the animation played is routed to DDBeltedSolo instead of whatever animation is supposed to fire off.

I've tried unchecking the options available in DD MCM and no dice. I've checked that the plugs are not locking ones that requires key to unlock. I have ZAZ 8 installed so I've checked over there as well and it doesn't seem like the problem originates from there. This is a recent issue - I did not have this issue previously when using DD 4.3 AIO - any ideas?

23 hours ago, Dibidida said:

I'm late to this I'm sure. I had the same issue with the arm binders. I found it was an issue trying to use CBBE 3BA physics. Toggle off the physics and it works like a charm.

i toggled between SMP and CBPC mode, both had the same problem with the missing animations. But it could be possible, that you mean something else with "toggle off the physics". 

But thanks for your input

Hello, I have a problem with certain Items. When I equip these items, they show as equipped, the comments in the top left actually reflect that too, but nothing gets shown visually.

This mainly effects arm binders and the pet suit. One bound girl which spawned at Dawnguard has an armbinder too, but suddenly doesnt wear it too.

Additionally to that, the D.A.M.N. surprise boxes also only get equipped but dont open.

Yesterday everything worked without a problem.

Here is the strangest thing in my opinion though: it just randomly happens when I start the game and load the most recent save file, those things don't work. When I go back a save file, these items are working normally as intended. ( Yesterday after completing the chloe quest and standing in the Dollmaker shop I saved 2 times without doing anything in between these 2 saves). After I loaded the older file and then load the newer one, it sometimes works in the most recent file again.

I installed some new mods today, these are the mods I installed today:

A quality world map

devious device helpers

the book of sex

sl advanced cum stages

serial strip

slprivacy

sexlabrandomsex

fuz ro d and the the ini file after it was created

live another live

Once I recognized this bug, I disable all these new mods in MO2, loaded up the old files and this still happens.

So basically I am stuck at this: start game-> load most recent save file-> try to open a DAMN surprise box / use an armbinder -> it doesnt work-> load save file (maybe 50seconds before the recent one according to play time)-> it now works and also on the newer save file if lucky

If you need any other info please let me know!

12 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Can you send me names of inventory items, what you think not work? like as example "Iron fetters"

currently the prisoner shackles that bind the arms forward and to the ankles, but generally any cuff that has a chain does not act properly, or straight up is missing their chains. others have mentioned DD chains dont work well with SMP atm. Rusty prisoner cuffs as well, the ones that have hands in front attatched by a chain, i can see chain links floating around, and theres no bodyslide to build it.

44 minutes ago, lightspeed77 said:

the ones that have hands in front attatched by a chain, i can see chain links floating around, and theres no bodyslide to build it.

This is best what can be done with HDT SMP. Bodyslide files not exist because those chains have physics and bodyslide destroy it and game with bodyslide build chains CTD.

43 minutes ago, lightspeed77 said:

currently the prisoner shackles that bind the arms forward and to the ankles

This is best what can HDT SMP SE offer.

Spoiler

ScreenShot19.jpg.ec7a6a8df1be2004491b46789e9307b3.jpg

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

This is best what can be done with HDT SMP. Bodyslide files not exist because those chains have physics and bodyslide destroy it and game with bodyslide build chains CTD.

This is best what can HDT SMP SE offer.

Hide contents

ScreenShot19.jpg.ec7a6a8df1be2004491b46789e9307b3.jpg

okay thats what im geting in-game too. thats a bummer but i guess its a trade off for SE and  better SMP than LE , thanks for the help!

8 hours ago, morikawa said:

I have an issue with vaginal plugs blocking masturbation animations. They seem to currently function as chastity devices i.e. the animation played is routed to DDBeltedSolo instead of whatever animation is supposed to fire off.

I've tried unchecking the options available in DD MCM and no dice. I've checked that the plugs are not locking ones that requires key to unlock. I have ZAZ 8 installed so I've checked over there as well and it doesn't seem like the problem originates from there. This is a recent issue - I did not have this issue previously when using DD 4.3 AIO - any ideas?

Which plugs exactly? Do you have a papyrus log of the issue?

7 hours ago, ThemoddingAlge said:

Could it be that this Mod is causing that, pants from armour mods get invisible ? And if that is the case, is there a way to fix this? My Problem seems to be fixed after i disabled this mod, but i need it for SD Plus

Cheers

You can try checking the device hider options, or disable device hider as a test.

Only one item can occupy a slot, so if your pants have the same slot as a DD device then yes, the pants could be be unequipped. You'd have to edit the pants to use another slot if device hider doesn't help.

https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki/Slot-Usage-Reference

6 hours ago, bobster12 said:

Hello, I have a problem with certain Items. When I equip these items, they show as equipped, the comments in the top left actually reflect that too, but nothing gets shown visually.

This mainly effects arm binders and the pet suit. One bound girl which spawned at Dawnguard has an armbinder too, but suddenly doesnt wear it too.

Additionally to that, the D.A.M.N. surprise boxes also only get equipped but dont open.

Yesterday everything worked without a problem.

Here is the strangest thing in my opinion though: it just randomly happens when I start the game and load the most recent save file, those things don't work. When I go back a save file, these items are working normally as intended. ( Yesterday after completing the chloe quest and standing in the Dollmaker shop I saved 2 times without doing anything in between these 2 saves). After I loaded the older file and then load the newer one, it sometimes works in the most recent file again.

I installed some new mods today, these are the mods I installed today:

A quality world map

devious device helpers

the book of sex

sl advanced cum stages

serial strip

slprivacy

sexlabrandomsex

fuz ro d and the the ini file after it was created

live another live

Once I recognized this bug, I disable all these new mods in MO2, loaded up the old files and this still happens.

So basically I am stuck at this: start game-> load most recent save file-> try to open a DAMN surprise box / use an armbinder -> it doesnt work-> load save file (maybe 50seconds before the recent one according to play time)-> it now works and also on the newer save file if lucky

If you need any other info please let me know!

What version? Could you try on a new game with 5.1 if you aren't already on 5.0 or 5.1? (Don't upgrade from 4.3).

5.1 is on the troubleshooting post and is meant to be installed on top of 5.0

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

What version? Could you try on a new game with 5.1 if you aren't already on 5.0 or 5.1? (Don't upgrade from 4.3).

5.1 is on the troubleshooting post and is meant to be installed on top of 5.0

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

I will check once I am off work, right now it's 8.20am, so it will take a good while until I can test it out.

I am currently playing on 5.0 and also installed the newest versions of all the mods I am using.

So you are saying In should download and upgrade to 5.1 yes?

When trying the the new game, do you want me to try it with all the mods installed or just the ones I had where it worked without a problem at first?

Also what is the fastest way to get either an armbinder or a damn box? Is there some kind of command to give them to me etc.?

Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

Which plugs exactly? Do you have a papyrus log of the issue?

I've tried the Soulgem, Black Soulgem and the Grand Soulgem vaginal plugs so far and they all routed back to DDBeltedSolo when I try to fire off a masturbation scene. Also have confirmed that anal plugs do not block masturbation scenes at all (tested with the same plugs, but anal plugs).

Will try to grab a papyrus log later when I have time.

I don't know if anyone has had any problems with the transparent zipsuit that doesn't fit the body. In the bodyslide it adheres perfectly to my preset (cbbe 3ba 3bbb) but in the game the body shown in transparency is cbbe curvy while the zipsuit is like my preset. I have tried the batch build and also manually and it is the only suit with this problem. Transparent hobble dress works perfectly, even during estrus chaurus incubation.

On 2/14/2021 at 11:41 PM, ChuJuHouse said:

So I install this and put it in as you do, I run FNIS, and then I go to run BodySlide and as soon as I start the build, my computer freezes completely. Dont know why but I have confirmed it was this mod.

I've seen this when trying to do a lot of builds at once,

Just let it run and don't do anything eventually you will see it making progress, also make sure you got the most recent version I haven't seen this in the last few updates.

For me it used to happen during my first build after a fresh install as I want to make sure everything at least has a base CBBE zero slider morph set so I run it for everything at the same time yes you have to scroll through and select for each item but Outfit Studio will remember your selections for later.

Also a great way to make sure you don't leave anything unbuilt you can go back and do your 3BBB zero slider build or outfits with options after the fact.