Jump to content
Kimy

Devious Devices SE 5.1 (2021-03-24)

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

With animations probably it's conflict with some of your mods.

About gloves and collar -

1) You have damaged dd items on collar slot and gloves slot.

2) You have other item what takes those slots and you can't equip those items by slot conflict.

 

You can equip other collar and gloves? (Say - Red leather restrictive gloves and any other collar from DDX).

 

Also maybe you can send papyrus log - enter the game try equip a gloves, and second time try equip a gloves and send papyrus log. Probably there can be write a error.

 

Also as test you can remove all your armor items - stay naked and then try to equip gloves and unequipp.

 

 

 

 

Alright so I fixed the equip/unequip bug, apparently it came from No Enchantment Restriction (see here), tested for all kind of gloves and collar, even the ones I had issues with and it works perfectly. The only issue left is animations not triggering at all. I have FNIS Sexy Move and it is mentioned a few times in the comment I just linked so I'll try to see if disabling it changes anything

 

Edit: Disabling FNIS Sexy move/360 movement didn't change anything

Link to post
15 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you use DD 5.0 just build items in bodyslide with no HDT chains. 

If you use DD 4.3, install ddhotfix.

DD 5.0, for the record, and mod organizer.

 

Don't have the option to build the various chain-based shackles and handcuffs in Bodyslide, nor the option to build the ball and chain items.  So those items still CDT.

Link to post
2 hours ago, oblivioner said:

Don't have the option to build the various chain-based shackles and handcuffs in Bodyslide

Strange. Usually those not do CTD even if not installed HDT SMP. You can try delete or rename all xml files - those is used for physic. if it CTD probably some of physics mod you have. As example wristironHDT.xml is for wrist cuffs.

In Meshes folder. If xml is in configuration folders usually this is for body physics.

 

You have installed xp32ms SE?

Link to post
5 hours ago, Silennus said:

he only issue left is animations not triggering at all.

Dumb question - you build fnis after install DD 5.0?

 

5 hours ago, Silennus said:

it came from No Enchantment Restriction

I specially search for this mod into your list but not found...

 

Edit: Also papyrus log will be fine, there can see if DD animations is initialized.

 

Edit2: Also yoke effect is apply by enchantment. If you remove no enchantment restriction mod, you need destroy all Yokes and spawn new to got working enchantment.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Dumb question - you build fnis after install DD 5.0?

 

I specially search for this mod into your list but not found...

 

Edit: Also papyrus log will be fine, there can see if DD animations is initialized.

 

Edit2: Also yoke effect is apply by enchantment. If you remove no enchantment restriction mod, you need destroy all Yokes and spawn new to got working enchantment.

 

FNIS is ran automatically everytime I make changes to my modlist so no problem on that, and it's normal you didnt find No Enchantment Restriction, it's only a dll, no plugin.

 

I'll try to do what you said for the rest

 

edit: It seems you were right about having to find new items to apply enchantment, I think all animations work now, I had none for restrictive gloves but I guess there is none ? But I had the animation for the Yoke, Armbinders, and all the kind of restrictive dresses

Link to post
46 minutes ago, NobodyImportant33333 said:

Are the trigger events visible in the MCM. If not, you may need to save and reload.

 

I'm not sure what you're talking about ? The menu locks correctly when wearing restraints but that was always the case

Link to post
1 hour ago, Silennus said:

But I had the animation for the Yoke, Armbinders, and all the kind of restrictive dresses

Gloves don't have a animations, only handcuffs, yokes, armbinders, dresses. From DCL some locked gloves. Congratulations, you fix your game.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Gloves don't have a animations, only handcuffs, yokes, armbinders, dresses. From DCL some locked gloves. Congratulations, you fix your game.

 

I guess it is fixed then, thanks a lot for the help ! If anyone else stumbles upon the same problem, check the comment I linked above

Link to post
8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Strange. Usually those not do CTD even if not installed HDT SMP. You can try delete or rename all xml files - those is used for physic. if it CTD probably some of physics mod you have. As example wristironHDT.xml is for wrist cuffs.

In Meshes folder. If xml is in configuration folders usually this is for body physics.

 

You have installed xp32ms SE?

They only fail if HDT-SMP is installed.
 I have XPMSSE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988   installed.

Link to post
39 minutes ago, oblivioner said:

They only fail if HDT-SMP is installed

If you have this then you need build HDT version and chains works. somehow.

Strange. Your body is 3BBB? It's not friendly with HDT SMP. Then if you need that mod HDT SMP you need delete or rename all xml files.

And maybe you have xml files from LE version? Those will CTD because not for SE.

Link to post

Isn't the genital piercing missing? It seems that the item exists in game, but no mesh or texture shows up. There aren't any bodyslide files to work with either.

 

EDIT: Seems like something did not work out somewhere, The file has the piercingVsoul mesh but it doesnt show in game. Nipples seems to work

There is no device hider active either

 

Could the reason by because i'm using BHUNP?

Link to post
9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you have this then you need build HDT version and chains works. somehow.

Strange. Your body is 3BBB? It's not friendly with HDT SMP. Then if you need that mod HDT SMP you need delete or rename all xml files.

And maybe you have xml files from LE version? Those will CTD because not for SE.


This is a fresh install set up Dec 23.

UNP Female Body Renewal

HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11

RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-16

Fores new Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE


Devious mods installed:
Devious Devices SE
DeviousAdventuresSE Alpha0.95

Devious Captures SE

Deviously Helpless SE

Devious Followers Continued SE v 2.12.2

Deviously Cursed Loot (SE)

Devious Cidhna V 1.10 SE

Deviously Enslaved Continued SE v 13.25.0

Dwaven Devious Cuirass SSE

Which XML am I looking for? 
In meshes/devious/ZaZ/ : collision.xml and floor.xml both match between my LE and SE installs, but ZaZAnkleChainsRagDolls is considerably longer in my LE install.
in meshes/devious/Heretic/xml lib/ : collision (Legs).xml, collision.xml and floor.xml all match between LE and SE installs.   (Matching is based on notepad++ compare plugin)

 

EDIT: On poking around, I think the culprit may be Joy of Perspective.  More later.

 

EDIT2: It is definitely Joy of Perspective( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9358 ).  Pity, I enjoyed that one.

 

EDIT3:  Thank you very much for your help Elsidia

Link to post
57 minutes ago, A~Dark~Place said:

Vortex is alerting me that this mod is still in Form 43... is it safe to resave this mod in the CreationKit to make it the correct Form 44?

In the troubleshootng post (link is in the second post on this forum) there are form 44 plugin already converted. You can also ignore the warning and use it as form 43, there should be no issues at all (aside from that warning)

Link to post
15 hours ago, Tempy said:

piercingVsoul

Probably yes. I think it can be inside of your body because proportional can be bigger as CBBE. Import those piercing into Outfitstudio, load your BUNP body reference and see where piercing is. Then you can make  new  project and move piercing where you want to be.

Link to post
5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Probably yes. I think it can be inside of your body because proportional can be bigger as CBBE. Import those piercing into Outfitstudio, load your BUNP body reference and see where piercing is. Then you can make  new  project and move piercing where you want to be.


Thanks! That was/is the plan indeed to make a bodyslide out of it then. 
I was suspicious on this as well, i tried to TFC in the body to see if it was ingame but i couldn’t find it either so. I guess I’ll try it straight in the outfitstudio then.

 

I also figured out that BHUNP was using slot 50 for the SMP activation. I changed that as well, could this eventually also have an effect if something is in the way on that slot? Because the piercing is definitely ”equiped”

Link to post

Does this mod auto-equip collars on NPCs? If so, how do I stop it, it's quite annoying. If not, I've been trying to figure out what could specifically cause this and gone through devious-related menus but I cannot figure out what is controlling this.

Link to post
1 hour ago, GunslingerGirl93 said:

Does this mod auto-equip collars on NPCs? If so, how do I stop it, it's quite annoying. If not, I've been trying to figure out what could specifically cause this and gone through devious-related menus but I cannot figure out what is controlling this.

Nope. If i remember correctly it's devious lore. You have that mod?

 

Edit This mod is framework and nothing do. Only allows other mods use restraints.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Tempy said:

I also figured out that BHUNP was using slot 50 for the SMP activation.

Seems there is problem. If this slot is busy 50 then piercings can't equip. It's too use slot 50. Maybe you don't need rework piercings, just try equip when SMP slot is different than 50.

Link to post
8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Nope. If i remember correctly it's devious lore. You have that mod?

 

Edit This mod is framework and nothing do. Only allows other mods use restraints.

I don't have devious lore. Sanguine's Debauchery and maybe Aroused Creatures (*also ZAZ) are the strongest contenders but they don't have anything about equipping things on NPCs in their MCMs. Every other DD-related mod, as far as I know, was added after I noticed this, which was about a month ago.

 

Under Events and Effects there is something that says: Number of NPC's Slotted.  I can only turn this down to 5 and can't turn it off completely. What does that do? Does it affect how many NPCs have events at once or something else because that was at first what I thought was doing it. Except it doesn't really make sense because the only things being equipped are iron or leather collars and not random DD items.

Link to post
2 hours ago, MGUnkown said:

Any way someone could help me fix this minor issue with gags being improperly aligned on some NPCs?

 

 

Edit: better photo

 

Issue.PNG

 

It's an issue with some sculpted faces. You'd have to fix it in the nif for that face. There's no racemenu slider integration to fix it. which means if you fix it for that face, you'll break it for another.

outfit studio will let you fix the nif, but you'd need to import both the gag and the head shape. there is no head reference shape.

Link to post
1 hour ago, GunslingerGirl93 said:

I don't have devious lore. Sanguine's Debauchery and maybe Aroused Creatures are the strongest contenders but they don't have anything about equipping things on NPCs in their MCMs. Every other DD-related mod, as far as I know, was added after I noticed this, which was about a month ago.

 

Under Events and Effects there is something that says: Number of NPC's Slotted.  I can only turn this down to 5 and can't turn it off completely. What does that do? Does it affect how many NPCs have events at once or something else because that was at first what I thought was doing it. Except it doesn't really make sense because the only things being equipped are iron or leather collars and not random DD items.

 

This mod does not distribute collars to the NPCs. you'll need to look through your other mods to figure that out.

 

NPCs slotted are how many NPCs DD will handle for a given cell for things like bound animations. So if another mod adds an armbinder to NPCs, that's how many of the NPCs with armbinders can use the armbinder animation.  If you hover over an option, it will give a tooltip at the bottom on what it does for most settings.

Link to post
1 hour ago, GunslingerGirl93 said:

but they don't have anything about equipping things on NPCs

My second thought is Submissive Lola. Maybe you can publish mod list what you have, i got better idea?

 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...