18 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

Fertility mod is incompatible whith devious devices 5.0  ? 

No, but when you're trying to troubleshoot issues, it's best to get rid of any other mods. just makes it easier all around to get rid of everything, even stuff that shouldn't apply or that you know is compatible.

30 minutes ago, superlerk123 said:

anyone else use Bikini armor remastered or pumpkin bikini armor and get the top or tasset un-equipping when one or the other is equipped ? I turned off the item hider slot function in DD and now it works but is there a proper uh... function i should set this too or having it off is ok >.>

sounds like a slot conflict. Messing with device hider is probably what you need to do, you might try looking at the options in device hider for that particular slot instead of disabling it entirely.

38 minutes ago, zarantha said:

No, but when you're trying to troubleshoot issues, it's best to get rid of any other mods. just makes it easier all around to get rid of everything, even stuff that shouldn't apply or that you know is compatible.

ok

thanks again for your help on all situations .

you are the best

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

per kimy, fnis sexy move is compatible. I  don't know about the other two.

If you're having idle/pose/walk issues with sexy move, the workaround is to toggle player 360 move. to fix npcs after that, you need to move to another cell after the toggle.

Thanks @zarantha, your continued support in this thread is really appreciated. Sexy Move does work as far as I can tell , the other mod is older and unsupported: Link to Aroused Sexy Idles, I will probably end up removing it.  But at a high level  I would be interested to know how one would go about editing the mod to be compatible. If you have any relevant info you could share that would be awesome. 

35 minutes ago, Stratocus said:

Thanks @zarantha, your continued support in this thread is really appreciated. Sexy Move does work as far as I can tell , the other mod is older and unsupported: Link to Aroused Sexy Idles, I will probably end up removing it.  But at a high level  I would be interested to know how one would go about editing the mod to be compatible. If you have any relevant info you could share that would be awesome. 

Sorry, i haven't  delved much into how to make something like that compatible. At a guess, I think it would be script edits or animation edits, depends on how and when it's being called and not having it override when another animation is in use. I've had to install fnis sexy move to compile dd/dcl scripts, so for sexy move at least, it's in the scripts. I couldn't tell you which one specifically contains the function though, and I don't know what else went into making it compatible.

3 minutes ago, Scarlettears said:

so ddi has runtime error in it's logs? could that be the problem ?

DDi.log 47 B · 0 downloads

maybe. but others have been able to get the mod to work (it's just slower) without the dll in 4.3, so for now i'd assume the same would be true with 5.0.

but you shouldn't have an error at all, mine has:

DDiUtil
load
registering functions

So please recheck your install. your mo2 screenshot didn't contain the section where you have dd installed and enabled.

Basically, you should have all other versions of dd unchecked/deleted. you don't need the separate downloads like LE used to have - both 4.3 and 5.0 are all in one installers. So a separate install of DDa or DDi means you've likely got an old LE/SE version installed, and DDi is the one that contains the dll, which would be incompatible with the current skse version.

The 5.0 dll and the 4.3. dll if you choose 'none' in the installer are compatible with skse64 2.0.17 to 2.0.19.

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

I could have sworn i didn't change anything in the UNP folder other than running it through CAO. Alright, I will fix it for the next version. If you want to use it now, just copy the LE file and use CAO or nif optimizer on it before building.

Hello, @zarantha

I already did that?

and thanks for your reply?

3 minutes ago, DoomSequirrel said:

Soooo here's the million dollar question: can we now make mods SE that depend on DD or is it still stort of beta? 

shouldn't be an issue. all i'm doing is converting it, but dd is still in active development in LE. you might drop in on the dev thread and keep up with what's going on with DD there.

I noticed that the MCM is disabled now when you're bound. Is there a way to get it back? The problem is that the blindness effect needs to be changed from leeches to dark fog while wearing a blindfold to get a real hardcore blinding effect(at least in my game). You also need to be able to change back to DD effect during animations.

But regardless we should be allowed to choose how to play our own game and take the consequenses of whatever settings we choose to play with at any time. There is no reason why it shouldn't be optional. It's not about cheating. It's about tailoring the experience to work with our game and mods. At least there could be some debug options available for when things don't work as intended.

Leeches at max strength. Blur doesn't do the trick:

Spoiler

Leeches.jpg.e68882c916744f0a61de66fae8e6e2e6.jpg

Dark Fog at max strength. Can still see exactly where I'm going. The darkness was more up close just after restarting the game, but one reload and it's back to kindergarden mode.

Spoiler

dark_fog.jpg.21f46db4f66bf9ed72814a3897aa812e.jpg

There might be a bodyslide bug.

When I wear the DD boot and straightjacket dress, everything is fine.

image.png.9701492f5c2c17da87ccfa88728c5b5f.png

But if I wear the boot with elegant hobble dress, the boot will be cut and some clipping will happen.  

image.png.8599b6a309fccc8f45025fa8fe317960.png

image.png.ff7552a6eaf54b4311091b0aa933d599.png

It is more wired that if I wear a cat suit.

image.png.485153c2c12b703497dddb8bcf1f4197.png

the boot is just cut in the middle by the cat suit.

Also I notice when I wear the open hobble dress, the shoulder has some wired clipping.

image.png.1c380381eb4899264f7351fb6d3cef5d.png

image.png.796fa5e24c8a95d180e4f57edf465ee8.png

I updated FNIS and BodySlide and these problems still exist. It might be a bug or my bodyslide might have some problems. 

53 minutes ago, QueenAlpaca said:

When I wear the DD boot and straightjacket dress, everything is fine.

But if I wear the boot with elegant hobble dress, the boot will be cut and some clipping will happen.  

It is more wired that if I wear a cat suit.

the boot is just cut in the middle by the cat suit.

Also I notice when I wear the open hobble dress, the shoulder has some wired clipping.

I updated FNIS and BodySlide and these problems still exist. It might be a bug or my bodyslide might have some problems. 

Please use spoilers next time you post a whole comic of screenshots. It's the eye icon on the options menu. Then you drag the images into the spoiler.

I don't have those glitches in my game(but I'd never let my char wear those horrible shoes), so it might be a problem with your skeleton, or something overwriting the meshes. Maybe you have old DD patches installed?

Hi! I have a couple questions concerning the plugins regarding Vortex.

- Apart from Devious Devices SE patch, all plugins are considered as "designed for a different game". Should I worry? (so far no apparent harm, so if it work, don't fix it)

- Vortex has Devious Devices SE patch and Devious Devices BRRF marked as "could like to know if anyone had any issues by doing so, or if I should avoid (I didn't found any question regarding this)(I'm at that point where I've installed the "perfect game", added the SL/DD framework but despite marking light and merging as much stuff as possible, I have almost no plugins spot left -aside from ESL/ESPlight- to add mods to properly use the SL/DD features).

55 minutes ago, QueenAlpaca said:

Could you please try this? I've tweaked the bodyslides some more recently. These will be in the next release.

DeviousDevices5.0_bodyslide_update.7z

There may be nothing that can be done for the catsuit and restraint boots. i'll check to be sure the boots have calves enabled in the arma

The other boots may just need a foot shape included. It's what i did for the catsuit short gloves and socks to get rid of gaps there. the elegant dress should already have calves enabled in the arma either in the esm or in the patch.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

I noticed that the MCM is disabled now when you're bound. Is there a way to get it back? The problem is that the blindness effect needs to be changed from leeches to dark fog while wearing a blindfold to get a real hardcore blinding effect(at least in my game). You also need to be able to change back to DD effect during animations.

But regardless we should be allowed to choose how to play our own game and take the consequenses of whatever settings we choose to play with at any time. There is no reason why it shouldn't be optional. It's not about cheating. It's about tailoring the experience to work with our game and mods. At least there could be some debug options available for when things don't work as intended.

Leeches at max strength. Blur doesn't do the trick:

Reveal hidden contents

Leeches.jpg.e68882c916744f0a61de66fae8e6e2e6.jpg

Dark Fog at max strength. Can still see exactly where I'm going. The darkness was more up close just after restarting the game, but one reload and it's back to kindergarden mode.

Reveal hidden contents

dark_fog.jpg.21f46db4f66bf9ed72814a3897aa812e.jpg

It is optional. Just disable the option to lock the menu when you're not bound - like when you're first setting it up. Some people prefer not being able to change anything when locked up. I don't, so I always make sure it's disabled.

ENB can affect the strength of the blindfold options. You might have to change settings in your ENB if playing around with the DD settings isn't enough.

image.thumb.png.dc6afe6e01087c180635a954b4addd3e.png

9 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It is optional. Just disable the option to lock the menu when you're not bound - like when you're first setting it up. Some people prefer not being able to change anything when locked up. I don't, so I always make sure it's disabled.

ENB can affect the strength of the blindfold options. You might have to change settings in your ENB if playing around with the DD settings isn't enough.

image.thumb.png.dc6afe6e01087c180635a954b4addd3e.png

Okay. I didn't see it there. Do you know what ENB setting I need to change? Or is there a way to make the effect stronger with modding?

15 minutes ago, ExodusTransonicMercury said:

Hi! I have a couple questions concerning the plugins regarding Vortex.

- Apart from Devious Devices SE patch, all plugins are considered as "designed for a different game". Should I worry? (so far no apparent harm, so if it work, don't fix it)

- Vortex has Devious Devices SE patch and Devious Devices BRRF marked as "could like to know if anyone had any issues by doing so, or if I should avoid (I didn't found any question regarding this)(I'm at that point where I've installed the "perfect game", added the SL/DD framework but despite marking light and merging as much stuff as possible, I have almost no plugins spot left -aside from ESL/ESPlight- to add mods to properly use the SL/DD features).

1. No. It's never an issue in my opinion except in some rare, specific cases. this is not one of those cases. but if it really bothers you, there's esms resaved to form 44 on the troubleshooting post since some people can't  seem to leave it alone.

2. I don't know what that message means, i don't use vortex. the patch adds calves and forearms, and fixes textures for some outfits. that's it. it's not game breaking if you remove it, just fixes some visual issues. kimy tried merging some of the records in, but there was some weird issue where I could see the options enabled in the esm but they were still broken in game until i re-enabled the patch. so i just left it in. it is already flagged as esl.

40 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Please use spoilers next time you post a whole comic of screenshots. It's the eye icon on the options menu. Then you drag the images into the spoiler.

I don't have those glitches in my game(but I'd never let my char wear those horrible shoes), so it might be a problem with your skeleton, or something overwriting the meshes. Maybe you have old DD patches installed?

No i reinstalled the whole game, I am pretty sure about it.

25 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Could you please try this? I've tweaked the bodyslides some more recently. These will be in the next release.

DeviousDevices5.0_bodyslide_update.7z 492.77 MB · 1 download

There may be nothing that can be done for the catsuit and restraint boots. i'll check to be sure the boots have calves enabled in the arma

The other boots may just need a foot shape included. It's what i did for the catsuit short gloves and socks to get rid of gaps there. the elegant dress should already have calves enabled in the arma either in the esm or in the patch.

Still like that. I really don't understand why the open hobble dress will twist my character's shoulder. 

48 minutes ago, saltshade said:

The problem is when I wear the elegant dress, any kind of boots and shoes will be clipped. 

10 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Okay. I didn't see it there. Do you know what ENB setting I need to change? Or is there a way to make the effect stronger with modding?

I don't know which setting specifically, looks like it will be something in post processing. If it's too much to find the exact setting, it looks like dark fog is your best bet still. If you want to mod it stronger, then I expect you'd need to edit some of the dd scripts

this would work, but from what i understand it basically means you'd be disabling a lot of your enb, so not much point in my opinion. still, if you do it only when blindfolded, it's not like you're going to see the enb visuals anyway.

For modding it darker, take a look at this post. i don't understand it all, so can't really help much more on that.

Thanks for the quick answer

21 minutes ago, zarantha said:

1. No. It's never an issue in my opinion except in some rare, specific cases. this is not one of those cases. but if it really bothers you, there's esms resaved to form 44 on the troubleshooting post since some people can't  seem to leave it alone.

2. I don't know what that message means, i don't use vortex. the patch adds calves and forearms, and fixes textures for some outfits. that's it. it's not game breaking if you remove it, just fixes some visual issues. kimy tried merging some of the records in, but there was some weird issue where I could see the options enabled in the esm but they were still broken in game until i re-enabled the patch. so i just left it in. it is already flagged as esl.

Sorry, missed that post.

I've let it pass in the past for very simple mods but I wasn't so sure for bigger mods such as DD. But I'll take your word it's not problematic whether and try and fix something that doesn't need fixing.

Same for 2.

Sorry, I realized I've must have delete part of my message.

To rewrite it correctly and shorter: "Can I safely flag as ESL "Devious Devices - BRRF.esp", given Vortex propose it to me ?". But I assume the answer is yes as well.

19 minutes ago, QueenAlpaca said:

Still like that. I really don't understand why the open hobble dress will twist my character's shoulder. 

I don't know, it's just fine in my game. Some neck clipping, yes, but that's all. And you've got the se patch enabled? I'm not seeing the issue with the boots either.

the only time i saw the body messed up like that was after i deleted part of a complete reference shape after replacing a partial reference shape without saving and reloading in between. I made sure I hadn't made that mistake with this last update.

Try this:

Delete the meshes folder in your cbbe output folder if you're in mo2. If you're vortex, undeploy everything and then make sure there is no meshes folder in your se data folder.

reinstall DD, then try batch building again.

Spoiler

image.png.57a145cc29a0097c40b01890a6e20479.png

image.png.e058ec195aab6c2bd10ada1c89337903.png

image.png.8544b1304f9ccbed4be4f5fe74d6fe82.png

image.png.5b788da81a10c8f075bcb7c20cfed735.png

The catsuit with the restrictive boots is a clipping issue. There are too many combinations outfits to make sure there's no clipping when wearing something with something else. You'll need to adjust this yourself in outfit studio if you want it fixed.

easier to tell it's a clipping issue here:

Spoiler

image.png.9ae38c0ee76dab381391feec6d9537d7.png