8 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Did you build the corsetbelts in bodyslide?  and are you unp or cbbe?

might still be something weird going on. mine doesn't look like the bodyslide preview.

Yeah I build it in bodyslide. If I don't wear the corset, the belt is shown in my charcter perfectly. I am using CBBE. Most things work. There is a chastity corset from DDA which include the belt. That one looks fine on my character. The problem only happened when I wear the corset. 

18 minutes ago, QueenAlpaca said:

Yeah I build it in bodyslide. If I don't wear the corset, the belt is shown in my charcter perfectly. I am using CBBE. Most things work. There is a chastity corset from DDA which include the belt. That one looks fine on my character. The problem only happened when I wear the corset. 

Anything in device hider for the corset belt?

There was a mod conflict not too long ago where a patch for some mod prevented some devices from showing. I'll need to search for it again, looks like I didn't put it in my notes.

21 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Anything in device hider for the corset belt?

There was a mod conflict not too long ago where a patch for some mod prevented some devices from showing. I'll need to search for it again, looks like I didn't put it in my notes.

umm not sure too much. Now the corset and the belt are the only two things have conflict

13 minutes ago, QueenAlpaca said:

umm not sure too much. Now the corset and the belt are the only two things have conflict

Do you have DD for him installed? If I understand the problem right I had the same issue, and the bug was caused by a missed forward in the DD for him esp (see here). I did not try the fixed esp tho, I just removed DD for him and it seemed to work again (even if I did not test it that much, just tried once and called it a day).

@zarantha Do I still need the patch you posted in the troubleshooting post for DD5.1? If yes, what should be the correct load order?

Also, can it break compatibility with other (older mods) due to updated methods? Or is it still backward compatible?

Thank you a lot for the support you provide :)

18 minutes ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Do you have DD for him installed? If I understand the problem right I had the same issue, and the bug was caused by a missed forward in the DD for him esp (see here). I did not try the fixed esp tho, I just removed DD for him and it seemed to work again (even if I did not test it that much, just tried once and called it a day).

yeah I have DD for him... let me check again if I disable it.

21 minutes ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Yes, if I disabled DD for him then everything will work.

image.png.7c2464ff28e2078aaf8151b67c090702.png

3 hours ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Do I still need the patch you posted in the troubleshooting post for DD5

If you don't worry about this in main mod:

- Fixed: The MCM "Use Bound Animations" toggle actually works now!
- Fixed: The Heavy Bondage effect is now removed properly upon device unlock.
- Fixed: If the DestroyOnRemove device property is set to true, the item will now also get properly removed if the device is not a quest device.

then you don't need fix.

Warning! Don't install as mod. In archive are LE xml files what breaks a HDT SMP chain physic! Overwrite only script folder from archive.

44 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

If you don't worry about this in main mod:

- Fixed: The MCM "Use Bound Animations" toggle actually works now!
- Fixed: The Heavy Bondage effect is now removed properly upon device unlock.
- Fixed: If the DestroyOnRemove device property is set to true, the item will now also get properly removed if the device is not a quest device.

then you don't need fix.

Warning! Don't install as mod. In archive are LE xml files what breaks a HDT SMP chain physic! Overwrite only script folder from archive.

The thing I'm mostly interested about is the filter fix, scenes get boring after a while if you are wearing restraints. If the update breaks other things that I find more important I'll roll back to 5.0.

Thanks for the heads up about the xmls, would have not noticed the issue

On 1/2/2021 at 10:43 AM, zarantha said:

If it does, it came that way from LE. I didn't touch UNP except to run it through CAO. I don't like how it looks in CBBE either, but have yet to find a good way to make it work, so I don't have a point to start from to fix it for UNP. You're welcome to try, but the breast deformation on it is a bitch to work with.

Hello, @zarantha:

I have checked your fmod package and found  the HR_BBYoke01 bodyslide files in "\01 UUNP\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DDX_Heretical\HR_BBYoke01", they're used for CBBE. but i have also checked the LE fmod package, those files( \01 UUNP\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DDX_Heretical\HR_BBYoke01 )are correct.

10 hours ago, abcdefghilmn said:

@zarantha Do I still need the patch you posted in the troubleshooting post for DD5.1? If yes, what should be the correct load order?

Also, can it break compatibility with other (older mods) due to updated methods? Or is it still backward compatible?

Thank you a lot for the support you provide :)

For slif? DD 5.1 hasn't changed that particular script yet so that patch is still ok for now. 

The last two are interchangeable at this point since they don't edit the same things. Still, I would put them in this order to be sure a future update of 5.1 isn't broken without realizing it. With this order, slif compatibility would be broken if the next beta update includes that script, but it's easier to fix broken slif compatibility than broken dd compatibility.

• DD 5.0
  • DD SLIF patch
  • DD 5.1 beta 1

I don't know if it breaks older mods at this point. Kimy mentioned the possibility of taking out the device database with 5.1, but i don't see that in the change log. It may still be there for now. People will have to test things out and see.

9 hours ago, Stratocus said:

How would one go about making mods like Sexy Idles/Aroused Idles/FNIS Sexy move compatible with Devices? Currently any custom walks or idles negate armbinder/yoke effects

per kimy, fnis sexy move is compatible. I  don't know about the other two.

If you're having idle/pose/walk issues with sexy move, the workaround is to toggle player 360 move. to fix npcs after that, you need to move to another cell after the toggle.

6 hours ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Thanks for the heads up about the xmls, would have not noticed the issue

and I apparently whacked the folder while I was looking at it for compatibility without even batting an eye or remembering. sigh. I thought I named those things differently, i should so it's not an issue later.

thanks for the reminder @Elsidia

5 hours ago, tznvlw said:

Hello, @zarantha:

I have checked your fmod package and found  the HR_BBYoke01 bodyslide files in "\01 UUNP\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DDX_Heretical\HR_BBYoke01", they're used for CBBE. but i have also checked the LE fmod package, those files( \01 UUNP\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DDX_Heretical\HR_BBYoke01 )are correct.

I could have sworn i didn't change anything in the UNP folder other than running it through CAO. Alright, I will fix it for the next version. If you want to use it now, just copy the LE file and use CAO or nif optimizer on it before building.

I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I have nuked my load order down to basic skyrim fix and devious devices dependencies. I can use zaz to test the animation of the arms in the armbinder but whenever I move or do anything it's arms out like in the picture. I looked at the fix page (it's like page 111 of this thread) but didn't see this issue specifically. should I reinstall devious devices ?

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.01.06 - 09.44.45.91.png

1 hour ago, Scarlettears said:

I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I have nuked my load order down to basic skyrim fix and devious devices dependencies. I can use zaz to test the animation of the arms in the armbinder but whenever I move or do anything it's arms out like in the picture. I looked at the fix page (it's like page 111 of this thread) but didn't see this issue specifically. should I reinstall devious devices ?

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.01.06 - 09.44.45.91.png

From the troubleshooting post, i'd make sure you don't have any of the problematic or conflicting mods mentioned, even if the issue is not exactly the same.

Ensure there are no other animations installed, or idle/walk replacers. Make sure you test on a new game, and that you are testing on your own character. NPCs will still sometimes not work as expected, there's nothing that can be done about that.

In addition, are you using DD 5.0 or 4.3? DD 4.3 the issue is just as likely to be script lag.

When we ask to test on just dd and it's dependencies, it means just that. the dd dependencies only. you don't need any skyrim fixes for this point in troubleshooting. most often this will also force you to use a new game to test if you had a lot of mods. from your screenshot there are at least two mods that are not required - a needs mod and fertilty mode...

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

For slif? DD 5.1 hasn't changed that particular script yet so that patch is still ok for now. 

The last two are interchangeable at this point since they don't edit the same things. Still, I would put them in this order to be sure a future update of 5.1 isn't broken without realizing it. With this order, slif compatibility would be broken if the next beta update includes that script, but it's easier to fix broken slif compatibility than broken dd compatibility.

• DD 5.0
  • DD SLIF patch
  • DD 5.1 beta 1

I don't know if it breaks older mods at this point. Kimy mentioned the possibility of taking out the device database with 5.1, but i don't see that in the change log. It may still be there for now. People will have to test things out and see.

I was referring to the patch with ZAZ/DCL 8.5, I don't use SLIF. Thank you a lot, there should be no issue with load order then. Sorry if I ask stupid questions, I am trying to learn but modded Skyrim gets harder the more you try to sort thing out and I'm confident at all lol

Regarding compatibility, I guess I'll be a beta tester then! If  I find something that breaks I'll report to respective mod authors.

Thanks again!

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

From the troubleshooting post, i'd make sure you don't have any of the problematic or conflicting mods mentioned, even if the issue is not exactly the same.

Ensure there are no other animations installed, or idle/walk replacers. Make sure you test on a new game, and that you are testing on your own character. NPCs will still sometimes not work as expected, there's nothing that can be done about that.

In addition, are you using DD 5.0 or 4.3? DD 4.3 the issue is just as likely to be script lag.

When we ask to test on just dd and it's dependencies, it means just that. the dd dependencies only. you don't need any skyrim fixes for this point in troubleshooting. most often this will also force you to use a new game to test if you had a lot of mods. from your screenshot there are at least two mods that are not required - a needs mod and fertilty mode...

I have access to both 5 and 4.3. the most recent screenshot is with 5.0 and the only extra mod is alternate start

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.01.06 - 17.36.17.44.png

2.png

1 hour ago, abcdefghilmn said:

I was referring to the patch with ZAZ/DCL 8.5, I don't use SLIF. Thank you a lot, there should be no issue with load order then. Sorry if I ask stupid questions, I am trying to learn but modded Skyrim gets harder the more you try to sort thing out and I'm confident at all lol

Regarding compatibility, I guess I'll be a beta tester then! If  I find something that breaks I'll report to respective mod authors.

Thanks again!

those patches are for DCL and Zaz specifically and are the newer versions of the original "DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches" I had.

What I did was remove the DD scripts from that patch, so it's only DCL and Zaz now. DD version doesn't matter anymore, and the DD patches should have been included with 4.3 anyway.

Which one you use depends more on if you're using DCL 8.5 or 9.0.

So DCL 8.5 + Zaz:

• Zaz
  • DD (4.3 or 5.0)
  • DCL 8.4/8.5
  • DCL 8.4/8.5 + Zaz patch

DCL 9.0 + Zaz:

• Zaz
  • DD 5.0
  • DCL 9.0
  • DCL 8.4/8.5 + Zaz patch
  • DCL 9.0 patch

DCL 9.0 and NO Zaz: