6 hours ago, serranna said:

So you are basically saying that all the "fixes" from this post should be uninstalled when DD5 gets installed?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-beta-2/page/100/?tab=comments#comment-3077954

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

All? How to decide what needs remove and what's not?

By this I mean the script edits and extra bodyslide files. So the script gag fix goes, but other mods like mfg fix and fus ro doh still need to be installed. Script changes from 4.3 should not be used because a lot of the scripts have changed, and using an old script fix is likely to break things.

Once I get the conversion to kimy, I will update those posts.

So get rid of:

dd 4.3 gag fix - this edit is included in dd 5.0

controller struggle ctd fix - this is included now
ddhotfix - I have created 'hdt' and 'no hdt' alternates for these files in bodyslide - this includes prisoner chains. I have reedited  prisoner chains as well, and i'm hoping they'll be less crash happy.

harness gloves smp - I have fixed the xml that will be included in dd

bodyslide preset for cbbe - I have fixed the groups so this is not needed anymore

bodyslide conversions for cbbe se - i'm finishing up on these now, so hopefully I will have fixed the worst of the badly fitting outfits, dress splitting, and missing calves/forearms (those that I didn't get to kimy in time)

DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches - I will need to update this to remove dd or things will be broken. It can overwrite DCL and ZAZ still, it cannot overwrite DD. So you can't use the one currently out there.

Still needed:

mfg fix

hdt smp

fus ro d'oh

3bbb bodyslide conversions

@Elsidia - if you have private script changes, you will need to edit the new scripts to make your changes again. Don't use the 4.3 scripts in 5.0.

27 minutes ago, F0xiiNat0r said:

Quick question... Is there a way to get 3BBB physics for things like Nipple Piercings? Cause that's been bugging me for a little bit now.

depends on what you mean. there is a 3bbb conversion for dd you can use. getting the nipple chains to actually swing and have physics independent of the breast - the mesh would need to be edited to have a bone for physics, so it can not be done easily.

There are new outfits in 5.0, but this will do until I get the conversion finished.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11938-3ba-bodyslides-for-devious-devices-43-aio/

30 minutes ago, zarantha said:

have private script changes

No - i can't force CK to compile DD or DCL without errors and also no need do this because mod is active from creators unless as it on Fallout 4. I use only script changes what present other users like your fixes for netoverride and fixed DD items timer. I hope those bugs will be fixed in DD 5.0 and DCL 9.0.  My changes is in xedit where i fix bugged armors like from Leash dominated quest and some more.

Given that zarantha is going to be piloting and troubleshooting/supporting DD for SE going forward, perhaps a suggestion that he upload the 5.0 files and onto the SE side so he can edit the download page as necessary to include the patches, FAQs, hotfixes, new links, etc as and when they pop up instead of having them in page XXX in the comments section.

Seems like Kimy is fully engaged on the LE side and given her limited attention on the SE side, having someone who is primarily focused on the SE side would probably help a lot in keeping the download page up to date with latest info/fixes and avoid the same questions being asked repeatedly (e.g. mouth is not working for the gag, etc).

I know 5.0 is somewhere on the horizon, but wanted to report one issue I've had after a few hours of setup/testing with the current AIO. I'll be able to test more when I get home this evening but figured I'd leave this in case someone already has an answer to the issue.

Hobble Dress (Extreme) of any type will crash to desktop after selecting the first 'Put it on' and then either 'Lock it on' or 'Manipulate the locks'. Once the 'OK' prompt comes up and the dress should show up on the body, CTD. No errors from NetScriptFramework. The other hobble dresses work fine and definitely seem to slow my character down, but doesn't constrict the lower body. Any ideas? I'm using the 3BBB bodyslides if that helps. I am running Nemesis with FNIS so I'm not sure if that is causing the problem somehow with the animation change once the dress equips. NOTE: I've tested nearly every creature animation and everything else I can think of and have zero other issues with a hybrid FNIS/Nemesis even after rebuilding animations multiple times (I checked armbinders and yokes, they work great and correctly with the 360 Movement Behavior for Nemesis).

Thanks in advance.

On 6/26/2020 at 8:06 PM, Kaeinara said:

Thank you for the help! I did a little more digging when this all seemed correct and it turned out it was another mod entirely that was causing the issues. But i should be able to fix it from here. Thanks again!

hi, I have the exact same issue. what mod caused the issue?

On 11/19/2020 at 10:01 AM, Elsidia said:

No - i can't force CK to compile DD or DCL without errors and also no need do this because mod is active from creators unless as it on Fallout 4. I use only script changes what present other users like your fixes for netoverride and fixed DD items timer. I hope those bugs will be fixed in DD 5.0 and DCL 9.0.  My changes is in xedit where i fix bugged armors like from Leash dominated quest and some more.

I am trying to fix armor/calves as I go. If you're changing the esm directly then those changes will be lost. If you created an override plugin, then you can still use them, but some may not be needed anymore. You should compare before using it.

8 hours ago, morikawa said:

Given that zarantha is going to be piloting and troubleshooting/supporting DD for SE going forward, perhaps a suggestion that he upload the 5.0 files and onto the SE side so he can edit the download page as necessary to include the patches, FAQs, hotfixes, new links, etc as and when they pop up instead of having them in page XXX in the comments section.

Seems like Kimy is fully engaged on the LE side and given her limited attention on the SE side, having someone who is primarily focused on the SE side would probably help a lot in keeping the download page up to date with latest info/fixes and avoid the same questions being asked repeatedly (e.g. mouth is not working for the gag, etc).

This will not happen due to mod permissions. I will give the conversion to Kimy so she can post it. She has already incorporated some of the changes SE needs into the mod, so some of the nagging issues should be resolved.

She has linked to one of my posts in post #2, so I will update that post when needed.

4 hours ago, HalcyonAndOn said:

I know 5.0 is somewhere on the horizon, but wanted to report one issue I've had after a few hours of setup/testing with the current AIO. I'll be able to test more when I get home this evening but figured I'd leave this in case someone already has an answer to the issue.

Hobble Dress (Extreme) of any type will crash to desktop after selecting the first 'Put it on' and then either 'Lock it on' or 'Manipulate the locks'. Once the 'OK' prompt comes up and the dress should show up on the body, CTD. No errors from NetScriptFramework. The other hobble dresses work fine and definitely seem to slow my character down, but doesn't constrict the lower body. Any ideas? I'm using the 3BBB bodyslides if that helps. I am running Nemesis with FNIS so I'm not sure if that is causing the problem somehow with the animation change once the dress equips. NOTE: I've tested nearly every creature animation and everything else I can think of and have zero other issues with a hybrid FNIS/Nemesis even after rebuilding animations multiple times (I checked armbinders and yokes, they work great and correctly with the 360 Movement Behavior for Nemesis).

Thanks in advance.

Only the 'extreme' versions constrict the body. The others are 'relaxed' and don't constrict by design.

Sounds like something up with the 3bbb conversion for that file. If you build the CBBE SE version instead for just that outfit, do you have the same issue? I'm not seeing any problems while I update the bodyslides for those outfits, but I'm only doing the CBBE SE versions.

I've had issues with nemesis, but not of the ctd kind, so i'm still sticking with fnis only. If it crashes with CBBE SE too, then i'd definitely try without nemesis.

1 hour ago, deviant51 said:

hi, I have the exact same issue. what mod caused the issue?

Invisible outfits? You checked to make sure you have bodyslide configured correctly for your mod manager, and you have built the outfits? There's multiple groups to check to make sure all outfits are built correctly.

You could locate one specific outfit and build that outfit only. When you do it one at a time instead of batch build, it prints the output path. You can then look for the files in that path to be sure it's there and in the right place. If you're using mo2, you would only take the part of the path starting with meshes, and look in the bodyslide output folder or overwrite.

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

Only the 'extreme' versions constrict the body. The others are 'relaxed' and don't constrict by design.

Sounds like something up with the 3bbb conversion for that file. If you build the CBBE SE version instead for just that outfit, do you have the same issue? I'm not seeing any problems while I update the bodyslides for those outfits, but I'm only doing the CBBE SE versions.

I've had issues with nemesis, but not of the ctd kind, so i'm still sticking with fnis only. If it crashes with CBBE SE too, then i'd definitely try without nemesis.

So it looks like the issue isn't Nemesis or the bodyslide-created meshes for 3BBB. I'll dig further in to find out what's up, I setup a profile in MO2 with only my SL animation packs loaded with other Sexlab stuff, all requirements and my movement related animations. So good news is, using my hybrid FNIS/Nemesis setup the hobble dress, straight jacket, armbinders, yokes all work with the 360 movement behavior for Nemesis. Bad news is, I have a lot of delving to do on the cause of my crash ? Will post back if I find something relevant that might happen to help others. Thank you for the response though.

6 hours ago, 7355321 said:

where are the three downloads? i only get a link to one big file? am i supposed to extract that file?

There's only one file, it contains all 3 mods. It's a fomod packed zip, drop it in your mod manager and install as normal. Installing manually is not supported.

19 hours ago, zarantha said:

If you created an override plugin

No i'm not so wise. I do easy hardest way: modify then esm) And yes DD i'm not modify a lot - only add some missing keyword and made some restraints auto lock for TIR quest.

Most modifies are in DCL where i fix all damaged Leash timed restraints (with fixed timer scripts from LE DD) Also some of those restraints missed quest keyword because it's can't be remove by struggle. In result i got 95% functionality of Leash restraints for Dominated quest but still skip this quest by fast escape)) Anyway even with fixed restraints Leash are bugged and bad dominant. Sasha is better. I hope this wil be fixed in DCL 9.0)

UPD: and of course missing calves too. Most of it was in DCL.

So I haven't bothered with Papyrus logging for a while, decided to enable and check. See below regarding my issue with, in this case, an extreme hobble skirt working fine in my test load order compared to a log where equipping crashed (ran five crash tests, they all ended on the lines below). Not sure if this might be of use evaluating a cause, but figured it's worth a shot. If it doesn't seem too relevant let me know though. Thanks again

Extreme Hobble Skirt (working):
===============================
[11/21/2020 - 03:22:06PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Prisoner: Black Ebonite Hobble Dress (Extreme) (Open))
[11/21/2020 - 03:22:08PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedHobble Dress(Prisoner:1)
[11/21/2020 - 03:22:08PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(): Hobble Skirt
[11/21/2020 - 03:22:09PM] [Zad]: Apply_HBC(akActor) is depreciated, please use EvaluateAA(akActor) instead!
[11/21/2020 - 03:22:09PM] [Zad]: EvaluateAA([Actor < (00000014)>])
[11/21/2020 - 03:22:09PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[11/21/2020 - 03:22:09PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Hobble Dress.
[11/21/2020 - 03:22:09PM] [Zad]: EvaluateAA: Applying animSet = 0, animState = 0
[11/21/2020 - 03:22:09PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(): Bound Effects
===Log continues on here===

Extreme Hobble Skirt (crashing):
[11/21/2020 - 03:04:51PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Prisoner: Black Ebonite Hobble Dress (Extreme) (Open))
[11/21/2020 - 03:04:54PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedHobble Dress(Prisoner:1)
[11/21/2020 - 03:04:54PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(): Hobble Skirt
===End of log===

4 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Finally gags work fine with DD5 for SE, still need to be fully converted but Cathedral Assets Optimizer is enough to test new stuff and gags work perfectly for me

Be careful with the HDT stuff - cao does not convert HDT PE to HDT SMP. Some of those meshes will make you CTD.

But yes, basically running through cao will be enough now. what i'll add are the CBBE LE to CBBE SE bodyslide fixes for the old stuff and getting the new outfits done, and adding in the HDT stuff. You'll also need to use the DLL from 4.3, that hasn't changed.

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

No i'm not so wise. I do easy hardest way: modify then esm) And yes DD i'm not modify a lot - only add some missing keyword and made some restraints auto lock for TIR quest.

Most modifies are in DCL where i fix all damaged Leash timed restraints (with fixed timer scripts from LE DD) Also some of those restraints missed quest keyword because it's can't be remove by struggle. In result i got 95% functionality of Leash restraints for Dominated quest but still skip this quest by fast escape)) Anyway even with fixed restraints Leash are bugged and bad dominant. Sasha is better. I hope this wil be fixed in DCL 9.0)

UPD: and of course missing calves too. Most of it was in DCL.

Creating an override patch - all you need to do is select the object on the right, copy as an override with overwriting to a new esp. then i hide the original mod, and make the change in the new mod. I'm not sure if stuff is still missing keywords. If they are, it's easiest to do the override patch to give those changes  to kimy. She can then merge the patch esp  into the main file to fix it for everyone. Until that's done, you just mark the esp as an esl for yourself. make sure if you do give a patch to kimy, it's not esl'd.

For DCL stuff, you should note down everything you tweaked/fixed and see if Kimy will add it to DCL 9.0. Now's the time for that while it's in beta, just give her the info in the LE thread. After I finish up DD 5.0, you should be able to test DCL 9.0 yourself after kimy adds in the SE script fixes. Just run it through CAO, and you'll need to fix bodyslides yourself, or copy the caliente tools folder from DCL 8.5 to 9.0.

I can tell you now, the quests, including TIR have been changed and are now a quest arch, so those may not be a one to one fix, or may not even need fixed. She's added another 200+ scripts to DCL.

22 minutes ago, HalcyonAndOn said:

So I haven't bothered with Papyrus logging for a while, decided to enable and check. See below regarding my issue with, in this case, an extreme hobble skirt working fine in my test load order compared to a log where equipping crashed (ran five crash tests, they all ended on the lines below). Not sure if this might be of use evaluating a cause, but figured it's worth a shot. If it doesn't seem too relevant let me know though. Thanks again

Hide contents

Extreme Hobble Skirt (working):
[11/21/2020 - 03:22:06PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Prisoner: Black Ebonite Hobble Dress (Extreme) (Open))
[11/21/2020 - 03:22:08PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedHobble Dress(Prisoner:1)
[11/21/2020 - 03:22:08PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(): Hobble Skirt
[11/21/2020 - 03:22:09PM] [Zad]: Apply_HBC(akActor) is depreciated, please use EvaluateAA(akActor) instead!
[11/21/2020 - 03:22:09PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Hobble Dress.
[11/21/2020 - 03:22:09PM] [Zad]: EvaluateAA: Applying animSet = 0, animState = 0
[11/21/2020 - 03:22:09PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(): Bound Effects
===Log continues on here===

Extreme Hobble Skirt (crashing):
[11/21/2020 - 03:04:51PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Prisoner: Black Ebonite Hobble Dress (Extreme) (Open))
[11/21/2020 - 03:04:54PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedHobble Dress(Prisoner:1)
[11/21/2020 - 03:04:54PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(): Hobble Skirt
===End of log===

Looks like it just got cut off, not really helpful.  If you have netscriptframework, are you getting a  crash log? that's more useful than papyrus logging, papyrus logs just tell you what was happening just before the crash, what actually caused the crash can be completely unrelated.

58 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Looks like it just got cut off, not really helpful.  If you have netscriptframework, are you getting a  crash log? that's more useful than papyrus logging, papyrus logs just tell you what was happening just before the crash, what actually caused the crash can be completely unrelated.

Yea, NSF isn't generating a log which is why it's so frustrating trying to track this down (why I figured to just try generating a Papyrus log just to see if it helps). May just give up for now, unless there are any other possibilities to see what the source would be beyond re-enabling and testing on a new game. I can normally resolve most issues on my own but this one has been strange to say the least. Thanks for having a look though.

On 11/20/2020 at 4:19 PM, HalcyonAndOn said:

So it looks like the issue isn't Nemesis or the bodyslide-created meshes for 3BBB. I'll dig further in to find out what's up, I setup a profile in MO2 with only my SL animation packs loaded with other Sexlab stuff, all requirements and my movement related animations. So good news is, using my hybrid FNIS/Nemesis setup the hobble dress, straight jacket, armbinders, yokes all work with the 360 movement behavior for Nemesis. Bad news is, I have a lot of delving to do on the cause of my crash ? Will post back if I find something relevant that might happen to help others. Thank you for the response though.

So I found my issue, and I'm shocked as to the culprit... the mod Your Own Thoughts, of all things (main esp that just edits vanilla messages, descriptions). All this does is make edits to things like the lock can't be picked ("Requires a key" to "This lock requires a key"), you get the idea. Now I'm diving in to see if I can find exactly what is causing my game to crash... I tried removing the entry for the over-encumbered message since I know that immediately comes up when equipping those leg-binding items but no dice. If I find exactly what's causing it I'll post here, but I feel like this shouldn't be causing a crash... Any ideas?

38 minutes ago, HalcyonAndOn said:

So I found my issue, and I'm shocked as to the culprit... the mod Your Own Thoughts, of all things (main esp that just edits vanilla messages, descriptions). All this does is make edits to things like the lock can't be picked ("Requires a key" to "This lock requires a key"), you get the idea. Now I'm diving in to see if I can find exactly what is causing my game to crash... I tried removing the entry for the over-encumbered message since I know that immediately comes up when equipping those leg-binding items but no dice. If I find exactly what's causing it I'll post here, but I feel like this shouldn't be causing a crash... Any ideas?

It sounds like it's doing something similar to what 'no enchantment restriction remake' is doing. Make sure it's not editing any of the DD locks somehow, since you can pick locks on outfits?

Load up both mods in xedit and see what conflicts there are. Maybe you can patch it for your own game? Otherwise, I'll just mark it down as a conflict that can cause CTDs.

Yo... I suppose many already asked for similar, or smthing, but i'll have to do it too.

paveikslas.png.452bd62512aad95edcad65a4467859e2.png

I know the "Dll" files are supposed to be missing, but i came here as a last resort.
I got a new rig, and decided to get all of my usuall stuff for skyrimSE redownloaded. Now, after a while, i managed to narrow down this launch error to 3 things. I could probobly look for a newer version of SLRS, but it worked for me when i was on my old rig, with SKSE 19.

So what gives? what broke and where? or is there a dedicated thread were some awesome peeps just manages new DLL files for these mods??? I kinda want to play the game ya know?

12 minutes ago, augis157 said:

Yo... I suppose many already asked for similar, or smthing, but i'll have to do it too.

paveikslas.png.452bd62512aad95edcad65a4467859e2.png

I know the "Dll" files are supposed to be missing, but i came here as a last resort.
I got a new rig, and decided to get all of my usuall stuff for skyrimSE redownloaded. Now, after a while, i managed to narrow down this launch error to 3 things. I could probobly look for a newer version of SLRS, but it worked for me when i was on my old rig, with SKSE 19.

So what gives? what broke and where? or is there a dedicated thread were some awesome peeps just manages new DLL files for these mods??? I kinda want to play the game ya know?

Normally those can be ignored and nothing happens in game. However sometimes they can be broken after enough "wear and tear". Just reinstalling those mods can solve the issue.