2 hours ago, Commanderdemon006 said:

Hello can anyone help with this issue thanks?

IMG_20201105_232542923.jpg

Are you installing the LE version of mme? Or the LE version of DD? The LE dll doesn't work in SE, so make sure you're downloading and installing the SE version of DD. If you have dda, ddi, and ddx, you've installed the LE versions, get rid of them. The correct link is from the download page linked on the first post. It's an all in one installer, you don't need the other dd mods, uninstall them if you have them.

For the others, do you have the SE versions of these mods installed?

ineed

player succubus quest

soul gem oven 3 (this is for LE only, sgo4 is SE and not compatible with that patch)

sexlab aroused redux

sexlab hentai pregnancy (don't use with sl procreation or fertility mode)

sexlab procreation  (don't use with hentai pregnancy or fertility mode)

schlongs of skyrim

zaz ap devices (i don't think anyone uses this anymore)

fertility mode (don't use with hentai pregnancy or sl procreation)

I sure hope not because there's three pregnancy mods, 4 if you count sgo. no one needs that many, pick one ( or 2 with sgo).

In short, installing the patches does not install mods you don't have. rerun the installer and uncheck all of  it.

The installer  will automatically select what you have, don't change it if you don't know what you're doing.

If you want the short answer, you were already told what the problem was on the mme thread. you aren't going to get a different answer going somewhere else.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Are you installing the LE version of mme? Or the LE version of DD? The LE dll doesn't work in SE, so make sure you're downloading and installing the SE version of DD. If you have dda, ddi, and ddx, you've installed the LE versions, get rid of them. The correct link is from the download page linked on the first post. It's an all in one installer, you don't need the other dd mods, uninstall them if you have them.

For the others, do you have the SE versions of these mods installed?

ineed

player succubus quest

soul gem oven 3 (this is for LE only, sgo4 is SE and not compatible with that patch)

sexlab aroused redux

sexlab hentai pregnancy (don't use with sl procreation or fertility mode)

sexlab procreation  (don't use with hentai pregnancy or fertility mode)

schlongs of skyrim

zaz ap devices (i don't think anyone uses this anymore)

fertility mode (don't use with hentai pregnancy or sl procreation)

I sure hope not because there's three pregnancy mods, 4 if you count sgo. no one needs that many, pick one ( or 2 with sgo).

In short, installing the patches does not install mods you don't have. rerun the installer and uncheck all of  it.

The installer  will automatically select what you have, don't change it if you don't know what you're doing.

If you want the short answer, you were already told what the problem was on the mme thread. you aren't going to get a different answer going somewhere else.

Yeah I downloaded the devious devices se. I can uninstall expansion and integration? Thanks for the response.

I'm having an issue with the jeweled clit piercing - for some reason the mesh has stopped showing up on my recent saves. Also, the first time I equip one it will function properly but if I unequip it and re-equip it I won't get the usual DD option box. If I then try to store them in a container the item will just vanish. Any ideas on how I can fix it? Thanks

5 hours ago, morinth2018 said:

i downloaded all the files

What "all the files" there's only one file for SE. If you downloaded multiple files, remove them all and download the all in one installer linked in the first post on this thread.

When running the installer, you need to select 'none' to get the 2.0.17+ compatible dll.

36 minutes ago, ms742001 said:

Can somebody help me please? Arms wont go in devious devices but the struggle animation works correctly I ran FNIS and the bodyslide files and I dont know what else to do.

DD is a script heavy mod. If you have a lot of script heavy mods, idles will not always work.  You'll need to remove some of your other script heavy mods if this is the issue (i.e. if nothing else works, try from a NEW game with only DD and it's requirements installed).

Make sure you aren't using 360 move.

If you use fnis sexy move, reset the player animations

Wait. Or go to a new cell. Or both. If it's still not working, see the first point.

43 minutes ago, zarantha said:

DD is a script heavy mod. If you have a lot of script heavy mods, idles will not always work.  You'll need to remove some of your other script heavy mods if this is the issue (i.e. if nothing else works, try from a NEW game with only DD and it's requirements installed).

Make sure you aren't using 360 move.

If you use fnis sexy move, reset the player animations

Wait. Or go to a new cell. Or both. If it's still not working, see the first point.

I don't think that is the issue, some other devices like straitjackets work and I tried a new profile with only 40 mods esp/esm active and I still get the same problem :(

I always start from new game as I'm still modding.
I'm using cbbe 3bbb body with this conversion: 

3 hours ago, ms742001 said:

I don't think that is the issue, some other devices like straitjackets work and I tried a new profile with only 40 mods esp/esm active and I still get the same problem :(

I always start from new game as I'm still modding.
I'm using cbbe 3bbb body with this conversion: 

The armbinder uses an animation, the bodyslide files don't matter for putting the arms in the armbinder. If you aren't getting put into the pose then you either have 1) too many scripts and mods for your pc (yes it depends on the pc in the end, and I have no way of knowing how good your PC is) or 2) a conflict with some other animation / idle / behavior from another mod. The armbinder uses the same pose as the straitjacket (which just hides the arms in addition to the pose), so it's not that the animation can't play.

How long are you waiting? On my old PC, it could take more than 5 / 10 minutes (again, script load and PC, DD is very heavily scripted).

If you go to a new location (change cells), that should force it to retry the pose. Fast travel somewhere.

And finally, try removing more from the 40. You don't need it pretty at this point. All you need to test is:

DD SE

SexLab Aroused

Sexlab

XPMSE

Racemenu

CBBE/3BBB

HDT SMP / CBPC

FNIS

SkyUI

PapyrusUtil

Alternate Start

Do a help armbinder in the console and use player.additem to add it to your inventory to test in the LAL cell.

Or wait for DD 5.0 to be released, as it will have a lot of performance improvements. If DD is equipping / unequipping very slowly even on it's own, this may be your only option.

Edit: Re-read the earlier comment where it said you reran FNIS. Just to be sure, there were no errors or warnings in FNIS?

On 7/12/2019 at 3:43 PM, Pfiffy said:

Thanks to Kythana we now have a Fomod installer that make a lot of things easier for you (the user) and for us (the porters)

You can now chooose CBBE SE as Body option, too. 

You can choose one of the last three .dls 

The HDT-SMP files are included now, so most of the Heretic models should now work with Physics. (some of them are still a work-in-progress)

Devious Devices All-In-One installer:

https://mega.nz/#!eZ4lGADR!8f9s3kM5pVNW8cdywYEPZutW0-_gdTsdfCGHgdyXYk0

I'm sorry but it says the file does not exist anymore what happened? I really need this file.

3 hours ago, bruhfrman said:

I'm sorry but it says the file does not exist anymore what happened? I really need this file.

Go to the first post on this thread and click download file. then click download. there will be a file that will link you to the mega link, it has no name. That is the all in one installer, do not install any other versions of dda, ddi, or ddx.

10 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

are there any 3BBB files for the elbowbinder at all ? it seems to be the only restraint that doesn't have one.

It's not really needed. Use the CBBE SE armbinder. 

The armbinders are not meant to be HDT, so even in the CBBE SE versions the chest straps don't bounce.

If it's really bothering you:

1. Load the armbinder up in outfit studio

2. Add the 3bbb  reference

3. Select all the pieces (4) of the armbinder mesh (don't select any of the 3bbb mesh parts)

4. On the bones tab, multiselect L Breast01 and R Breast01 (you can do L/R Breast02 as well although it barely touches)

5. On the Meshes tab, you should have all the armbinder pieces still selected

6. Right click the armbinder meshes and select copy selected weights.

7. Click ok on the pop up, you don't need to change anything on it.

8. Right click on the 3bbb body pieces and delete them - they aren't needed anymore.

9. Now go to File and Save project as, and name it something you'll recognize (My 3BBB DDX Armbinder or something similar)

10. Now build your armbinder.

There's a few more steps if doing a full body or lower body conversion to 3bbb, but that's the bare bones if all you're doing is cbbe se to 3bbb upper or breast parts.

2 hours ago, lax4ever said:

So, any ETA on DD 5?

There was some hold up on the animation filter, with the result that it's been tweaked considerably. Last I heard, Kimy considers it a release candidate (RC) now, so still 'soon' assuming nothing else major comes up. Updates have been pretty frequent. RC is usually the last stop before public release.

I'm hoping to get the bodyslide files done before release so there's not too much of a holdup on the SE release. Still working through them though, trying to make sure I get everything that has bugged people in SE fixed. The good news is that the SE script fix was merged into the LE version, so the DD scripts are now compatible with SE.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

There was some hold up on the animation filter, with the result that it's been tweaked considerably. Last I heard, Kimy considers it a release candidate (RC) now, so still 'soon' assuming nothing else major comes up. Updates have been pretty frequent. RC is usually the last stop before public release.

I'm hoping to get the bodyslide files done before release so there's not too much of a holdup on the SE release. Still working through them though, trying to make sure I get everything that has bugged people in SE fixed. The good news is that the SE script fix was merged into the LE version, so the DD scripts are now compatible with SE.

You should take over this one... You are already rocking the support. 

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

It's not really needed. Use the CBBE SE armbinder. 

The armbinders are not meant to be HDT, so even in the CBBE SE versions the chest straps don't bounce.

If it's really bothering you:

1. Load the armbinder up in outfit studio

2. Add the 3bbb  reference

3. Select all the pieces (4) of the armbinder mesh (don't select any of the 3bbb mesh parts)

4. On the bones tab, multiselect L Breast01 and R Breast01 (you can do L/R Breast02 as well although it barely touches)

5. On the Meshes tab, you should have all the armbinder pieces still selected

6. Right click the armbinder meshes and select copy selected weights.

7. Click ok on the pop up, you don't need to change anything on it.

8. Right click on the 3bbb body pieces and delete them - they aren't needed anymore.

9. Now go to File and Save project as, and name it something you'll recognize (My 3BBB DDX Armbinder or something similar)

10. Now build your armbinder.

There's a few more steps if doing a full body or lower body conversion to 3bbb, but that's the bare bones if all you're doing is cbbe se to 3bbb upper or breast parts.

ok thanks. it's just that the elbowbinder clips badly, doesn't fit the body so i figure it was missing 3BBB files to make it work

14 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

ok thanks. it's just that the elbowbinder clips badly, doesn't fit the body so i figure it was missing 3BBB files to make it work

24 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Some ellowbinder don't have bodyslide files - i import those meshes into outfit studio and modify it even for single CBBE SE version. It not clips badly but it clips.

If there's one that doesn't use the bodyslide files we have, can someone get me the in game name or id of the armbinder?

I thought they all used the existing ones we have - there's a dda and ddx armbinder.

Edit - Also just found this, I think I love it lol.

Launch bodyslide, find the outfit, lauch outfit studio, save changes, build the outfit, then all you need to do is unequip/re-equip to see the change! Since the rope armbinders were clipping for me, this helps with getting those pesky things fixed to fit a bit better.

In-Game BodySlide Launcher