11 hours ago, Teddar said:

Hey all. I am having an issue with some of the nipple piercings in body slide. I use UUNP and have been able to build the soul gem base piercings to fit my pre-set without issues. However, the larger ring type piercings and nipple clamps are not working with my pre-set. The piercings are there but they are inside my characters body when I equip them. Has anyone else seen this issue and is there a fix? I use the UUNP special body for my pre-set. 

To be honest, 99% of the bodyslide problems have been with CBBE SE and 3BBB and one BHUNP. There's been no complaints about UNP that I recall, and the standard UNP should all be working since that body didn't change between LE and SE. Make sure you're checking all the UNP groups and any DD or DCL groups when batch building. If the issue persists, you'll have to fix it in outfit studio.

12 hours ago, Teddar said:

Has anyone else seen this issue and is there a fix?

If you know how to work in outfit studio, load a piercings into - remove bones and sliders from piercings, load your body reference into it - see if piercings fit then apply all new sliders and bones. After save outfit as new project, build this new project in bodyslide.

If piercings not fit with your body - it's bad - you need load conversion reference for that and need know what reference is used in piercings to got perfect match before conversion and then after.

2 hours ago, whatAmIdo1n said:

I have installed this and now my character's outfits with say pants or skirts disappear immediately when equipped 

oh i know this one. happened to me a few weeks back. if you are referring to "normal" outfits, like tops or skirt or pants, then you need to go into the MCM and look at the menu "Devices Underneath 1". scroll down until you see slot 32 (body) and there will be 4 items listed in there. change all 4 item to "none", and then try to wear the items. should be ok.

(many thanks Zarantha :) )

Ok, I feel stupid. I have all the correct things installed: Assets, Equip, Integration and the Core file. When i run FNIS, I get this. FNIS_DD_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible. FNIS_DD2_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible. FNIS_DD3_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible. FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible. (Mind you i just reptyed them and erased a few things to save time but this waht is said more or less)

Now I have the hxk conversion tool and converttoSE tool, and i have used them(I tried the hkx one first and then the skyrimse tool separately to no avail) in the same place where I made copies of the behavior files. I then reput them back into the Data behavior folders. That should have solved the problem, yes? But i still get the FNIS error even after converting them. Any help would be appreciated thank you,

1 hour ago, Kage777 said:

Ok, I feel stupid. I have all the correct things installed: Assets, Equip, Integration and the Core file. When i run FNIS, I get this. FNIS_DD_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible. FNIS_DD2_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible. FNIS_DD3_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible. FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible. (Mind you i just reptyed them and erased a few things to save time but this waht is said more or less)

Now I have the hxk conversion tool and converttoSE tool, and i have used them(I tried the hkx one first and then the skyrimse tool separately to no avail) in the same place where I made copies of the behavior files. I then reput them back into the Data behavior folders. That should have solved the problem, yes? But i still get the FNIS error even after converting them. Any help would be appreciated thank you,

The SE version is an aio installer. If you grabbed three different downloads, you've got the LE versions. Remove DD (DDa, DDx, DDi) completely, grab the download linked on the first post of this thread, and try again.

Hi - New to a lot of this and struggling. I am running Skyrim VR.

Trying to follow some directions because it is not clear to me how to get started. A lot of information I find is outdated.

When installing I get the error in the attached image.

Help would be appreciated. Links, input, up-to-date instructions.

A walk through on what I am supposed to do with bodyslider for devious devices would be awesome as well. I saw something saying a batch run with bodyslide is needed.

Thank you

2020-08-22_10-09-13.jpg

1 hour ago, CyberInfluencer said:

A walk through on what I am supposed to do with bodyslider for devious devices would be awesome as well. I saw something saying a batch run with bodyslide is needed.

Thank you

2020-08-22_10-09-13.jpg

Skyrim SE DD 4.3 file from mega, i have this error too.. how to fix?

in installer option is not have latest skse runtime 1.5.97

Thank you

2020-08-22_10-09-13.jpg

38 minutes ago, Realz012 said:

@CyberInfluencer @Realz012 Just click install anyway, it's a known bug but it works. Also if you are running the latest version of SKSE, on the "DDi - DLL" page of the installer, click "None" to get the correct .dll for skse 1.5.97

4 hours ago, Realz012 said:

Ended up installing this one instead. It all installs with no errors.

Now I am unsure what to do next with bodlyslide and get me into a sex scene using the devices.

Does anyone else have really bad clipping with a lot of the DD outfits, especially the catsuit + pretty much any body restraint? Or is this just me? I am willing to go into BS/OS whenever a new clipping issue pops up for me, but I thought with the catsuits they were typically meant to display over the top of other restraints and hide whatever is under them e.g. harness, padded bra, etc. and I don't really want to spend my time fixing a problem I have if not many other people are getting it. I also have DCL installed, not sure if this makes a difference.

bodlyslide and get me into a sex scene using the devices.

In bodyslide you must check all dd groups and do batch build. Also if you want body enlarger works you need check morph checkbox. But if you have many bodyslide vanilla armors you must batch build it too. And in batch build you must be sure that you build only one naked body (for me in bodyslide is about 5 or more different types) Also you must build with sliders (check this thread to find sliders fix files) to be sure that all armors looks similar with your body preset builds.

For sex after install all sex mods and dd too you must run FNIS from your installation or skyrim folder - it depends on your installation style and what mod organizer you use.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

In bodyslide you must check all dd groups and do batch build. Also if you want body enlarger works you need check morph checkbox. But if you have many bodyslide vanilla armors you must batch build it too. And in batch build you must be sure that you build only one naked body (for me in bodyslide is about 5 or more different types) Also you must build with sliders (check this thread to find sliders fix files) to be sure that all armors looks similar with your body preset builds.

For sex after install all sex mods and dd too you must run FNIS from your installation or skyrim folder - it depends on your installation style and what mod organizer you use.

Thank you - How do I initiate a sex scene once this is done?

22 minutes ago, CyberInfluencer said:

How do I initiate a sex scene once this is done?

You can use sexlab debug spell on target - cast it and random sex will be inicialize

Or you can test sex in sexlab animation text page in MCM or if you installed zaz 8+ in zaz debugs section somewhere

For that you need press n button near a npc and it's select it then go to MCM menu.

Or if you have DCL you can try to convince NPC to sex with you by solicitation menu - but it's not always works - depend on random and NPC arousal level.

Also with DCL you can get rape sex scenes.

If you have Sasha from DCL as follower you can sex with her if not locked in chastity belts (both Sasha and you)

6 hours ago, CyberInfluencer said:

Hi - New to a lot of this and struggling. I am running Skyrim VR.

Trying to follow some directions because it is not clear to me how to get started. A lot of information I find is outdated.

Thank you

2020-08-22_10-09-13.jpg

Ignore that message. all it's saying is it can't find the source files for the dll. unless you're compiling  dlls, it's not needed. This only started showing up recently, i can only assume recent updates to mo2 made this issue more obvious. before it would have been a message at the bottom, not a pop up, so no one noticed.

5 hours ago, CyberInfluencer said:

UPDATE: 

I have Devious Devices SE 4.3 installed with no errors.

Now I have no idea what to do from here. Still searching and would appreciate some help. I would be happy if I could just get to my first DD sex interaction.

Thanks

you need another mod to use the devices in game - like dcl. DD is just a framework.