Anyone get this error.

I am using Mod Manager 2. 

Also my devious device corset doesn't work even tho I used bodyslide 2. 

Edit: the corset doesn't fit with the belly. 

Edit: For those googling it's called 

The following files or folders were not found in the archive. This is likely due to an incorrect FOMOD installer. This mod may not work properly.

image.png.56beae7ac1aa476c7a7c3d2698bebbb4.png

11 hours ago, Gergar12 said:

Anyone get this error.

I am using Mod Manager 2. 

Also my devious device corset doesn't work even tho I used bodyslide 2. 

Edit: the corset doesn't fit with the belly. 

Edit: For those googling it's called 

The following files or folders were not found in the archive. This is likely due to an incorrect FOMOD installer. This mod may not work properly.

I don't recall the error before, but I just reinstalled the file and I get it now. I think a MO2 update just made it more obvious.

'dd_plugin_src' is the source files for the DLL. And the source folder for the DLL is definitely not in that path in the zip. But it's not required anyway unless you want to recompile the DLL yourself. As long as the DLL itself is installed, you are good. It's likely a leftover line in the fomod referencing the non-existent folder.

For the corset-

What body do you use?

What body did you select during the install?

If you uncheck the options in the DD MCM to manage the belly and breasts, does that fix it?

And why in the world do people insist on pasting screenshots in Word?

If you're going to paste a screenshot in here, why bother putting it in Word and then taking a screenshot of Word?

Nothing meant by the question. :)  Bugs me at work too, I didn't expect see it here. :)

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

And why in the world do people insist on pasting screenshots in Word?

If you're going to paste a screenshot in here, why bother putting it in Word and then taking a screenshot of Word?

Nothing meant by the question. :)  Bugs me at work too, I didn't expect see it here. :)

I think it was about using Word to crop the image. At least that's the only explanation I could come up with.

Protip for Windows: WinKey + Shift + S, select the area of the screen you want to copy, then paste into whatever application. Many things allow you to paste images from the clipboard - including this very post editor.

image.png

I just ignored the error, and everything seems fine as for the body I am using it's CBBE SE. 

As for the corset it fits because i used this fix...

I made the hips on bodyslide go from 35%, and 45% on the forward slider to 0%, and it fits. 

Also sorry for pasting on word. I love word. 

Hello I am new to the skyrim modding community and have just recently started trying to download mods. I have used mod organizer and downloaded all the necessary things for this mod. Sorry if this question has been asked I'm not sure how to look for asked questions. But I have run body slide and batched all the outfits with cbbe curvy (outfit) and have loaded into the game. I have the alternate start mod and I chose the captured princess start from your other mod Deviously Cursed Loot and when I start in the cage I'm bound with an arm restrainer in the back and when I go into third person my arms aren't behind my back but are instead to the sides with no hands. I tried batch building all the outfits again but that didn't work. I don't know how to upload a papyrus  file either so if someone could just help me with what to do or help me give more information on what to do that would be very apprciated. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

First if after all install you build fnis? If yes then it's normal - after time arms goes to back where it must be. Skyrim engine sometimes put arms out.

Yes I did install FNIS and when I run it I have this weird error (ERROR(2012): Could not generate: defaultfemale.hkx defaultmale.hkx weapequip.hkx staggerbehavior.hkx sprintbehavior.hkx shout_behavior.hkx mt_behavior.hkx magicmountedbehavior.hkx magicbehavior.hkx magic_readied_direction_behavior.hkx idlebehavior.hkx bow_direction_behavior.hkx blockbehavior.hkx 1hm_locomotion.hkx 1hm_behavior.hkx 0_master.hkx ). I also have issues in the actual MO2 where it says there are failed plugins (

DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices) reported as incompatible during query. ) and (<NULL> version 0 (skeevr.dll, RaceMenu) reported as incompatible during query.)

*update* I joined the mo2 server and they said that sometimes a AV can delete some files so I uninstalled mo2 and reinstalled it while my AV was disabled and it succesfully loaded everything and when I got into the game again my arms were in a different animation, like wrapped around my boobs but still no arms and they weren't in the binds. I waited for a minute to see if they would go back in a bit but they didn't

1 hour ago, HooverVacuum said:

Yes I did install FNIS and when I run it I have this weird error (ERROR(2012): Could not generate: defaultfemale.hkx defaultmale.hkx weapequip.hkx staggerbehavior.hkx sprintbehavior.hkx shout_behavior.hkx mt_behavior.hkx magicmountedbehavior.hkx magicbehavior.hkx magic_readied_direction_behavior.hkx idlebehavior.hkx bow_direction_behavior.hkx blockbehavior.hkx 1hm_locomotion.hkx 1hm_behavior.hkx 0_master.hkx ). I also have issues in the actual MO2 where it says there are failed plugins (

DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices) reported as incompatible during query. ) and (<NULL> version 0 (skeevr.dll, RaceMenu) reported as incompatible during query.)

*update* I joined the mo2 server and they said that sometimes a AV can delete some files so I uninstalled mo2 and reinstalled it while my AV was disabled and it succesfully loaded everything and when I got into the game again my arms were in a different animation, like wrapped around my boobs but still no arms and they weren't in the binds. I waited for a minute to see if they would go back in a bit but they didn't

so first......are you sure you installed SE version of everything related to DD? one common source of error for FNIS is mixing motion files of skyrim/LE/SE

then, did you check the patches for FNIS? it's at the bottom. there's the gender specific patch for if you are using gender specific motions, and there's the "skeleton arm fix" patch if you are using XPMSSE

last.....try jumping a few times, for me sometimes the motion only resets after jumping

also the hands disappearing is a setting, it's far easier to just not display hands in the armbinder than going through and making sure all hands dont clip through the armbinder

30 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

so first......are you sure you installed SE version of everything related to DD? one common source of error for FNIS is mixing motion files of skyrim/LE/SE

then, did you check the patches for FNIS? it's at the bottom. there's the gender specific patch for if you are using gender specific motions, and there's the "skeleton arm fix" patch if you are using XPMSSE

last.....try jumping a few times, for me sometimes the motion only resets after jumping

also the hands disappearing is a setting, it's far easier to just not display hands in the armbinder than going through and making sure all hands dont clip through the armbinder

Yes I made sure of all of that and I don't know what I did differently but it finally worked. I checked the two boxes this time so that might be it. Thank you all so much for the help. Just something to note though, not sure if it's a bug or not but at first when I loaded into the cage my arms were glitching back and forth from the outside the arm bind position and then back in before after a while it just settled back into the arm bind. And also the ball gag isn't in my mouth it's like below it. Overall though everything seems to be working so I'm happy about that.

I am also wanting to download CBBE 3BBB or one of the variants and I wanted to know if that was compatible with this mod? I'm not even sure how to install CBBE 3BBB correctly so help on that would be great but I don't want to bother anyone. If you wanna help me with that my discord is Jacob Brand#3426

38 minutes ago, HooverVacuum said:

I am also wanting to download CBBE 3BBB or one of the variants and I wanted to know if that was compatible with this mod? I'm not even sure how to install CBBE 3BBB correctly so help on that would be great but I don't want to bother anyone. If you wanna help me with that my discord is Jacob Brand#3426

it is

check zarantha's reply to me on the page115 of this thread

Could anyone help me out? I recently downloaded the newest DD, but when i build them in BodySlide there's no option for chastity belts. In-game they appear but cut into my character's hips and are only visible from the back. Is there a patch or something to add the chastity belts to BS?

10 hours ago, Gergar12 said:

I just ignored the error, and everything seems fine as for the body I am using it's CBBE SE. 

As for the corset it fits because i used this fix...

I made the hips on bodyslide go from 35%, and 45% on the forward slider to 0%, and it fits. 

Also sorry for pasting on word. I love word. 

Nothing meant, and if that works for you it's fine. :)  I just don't understand it because pasting the screenshot directly in the post seem so much easier to me. :)

Try the bodyslide fixes:

In progress DD CBBE SE conversion (attempting to complete the CBBE SE coversion(s)): https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=3056867

Presets missing in BodySlide for CBBE SE == https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=2860643

25 minutes ago, MzRocket said:

Could anyone help me out? I recently downloaded the newest DD, but when i build them in BodySlide there's no option for chastity belts. In-game they appear but cut into my character's hips and are only visible from the back. Is there a patch or something to add the chastity belts to BS?

Did you grab the bodyslide fixes too? Check my reply to Gergar12 just above.

15 minutes ago, zarantha said:

"Fix" will only go so far.

Thanks!     I'm going to try them, as for other solutions that I saw, in the conversion part for the 3BBB body there are two files, do you know if both are necessary? Especially the second one called "DCL 3BBB" I don't know what it refers to.

32 minutes ago, Gaussz said:

Thanks!     I'm going to try them, as for other solutions that I saw, in the conversion part for the 3BBB body there are two files, do you know if both are necessary? Especially the second one called "DCL 3BBB" I don't know what it refers to.

DCL 3BBB is for deviously cursed loot. if you don't have that mod, you don't need the bodyslides for it.

On 3/28/2020 at 12:18 AM, zarantha said:

It's not limited to straight jackets, and it's not a dd only issue - it can happen with any armor/clothing mod ported from LE. It can affect either calves, forearms or both. LE used slot 32 for the whole body, for some reason I don't recall, SE needs calves and forearms for some armors instead of only the body slot. Recently, I saw it with Rath's Chainarmors.

You need to load the esp in sse edit and for any armor where you see this, add the calves and/or forearms to the list of partitions. Usually the armor addon section is enough, sometimes it needs to be added to armor addon and armor.

For the transparent suits, try building just them instead of a batch build, and make sure the output is going to the right path. We've seen recently where bodyslide outputs are either not set correctly, or some stuff just goes to the wrong place. It's not the installer though, because it is working for most. I just added in the transparent catsuit and it's fine for me. Hands are a bit messed up, but it's the same sort of not quite connected that i've seen in one or two other places. Not sure how to fix that yet.

Using the straitjacket as an example, this is what I mean for adding the partitions. It will need to be done piece by piece, manually. Fixing one won't fix them all. Unless you can find an xedit script that will do this. I haven't looked.

Reveal hidden contents

Load DDE in SSE Edit, and expand Armor Addon

image.png.fce72e2ed73759780bcf7bd603d3c5cc.png

Find the armor you want. In this, i did the white leather straitjacket.

No calves, so they need to be added.

image.png.727459a8a24cb36073fc9a31de4c90f2.png

Right click on the first person flags where it has 32 - body, etc

Click edit

image.png.6228dd99f909da06637ecea628034bf1.png

Click yes i'm sure to the warning

Put a check mark next to 38 - calves and say ok

image.png.07905ded0a42264a9a789bd890a6b7b5.png

It should now be bold, and calves is in the list

image.png.6ee19ff0bdf7d6ea6301be86e93477d9.png

Close or X out of sse edit, it should automatically save a copy

You should have calves again.

image.png.805c287ffd218b3b27f6179e92dbf764.png

Thank you, this fixed it for me!

I'm including the following because I drove myself absolutely screaming insane trying to search the forums for this information:

This is how you fix a problem with disappearing calves when you wear a Devious Devices straitjacket. If your shins vanish when you put on a straitjacket in Skyrim Devious Devices SE, this is the fix you need. Try this if your lower legs are invisible.

Hopefully I've spammed enough search keywords now that anyone else with this problem can find it more easily than I did. :)

(Edit: typo)

Hello !

I downloaded the file named Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z from the website.

When i try to install this mod (Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z) with Mod Manager 2.3.1 i receive the following error-message -->

ModManager.PNG.692c693487ce7aceffcceaa8a100465b.PNG

I suspect something is broken inside of the archive.

I don't possess enough knowledge about modding to solve this problem on my own.

Can you please re-upload a non-broken archive or tell me how to fix this please ?

4 minutes ago, emanonevahI said:

When i try to install this mod (Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z) with Mod Manager 2.3.1 i receive the following error-message -->

ModManager.PNG.692c693487ce7aceffcceaa8a100465b.PNG

The error can be ignored. It's not able to install the source files for the DLL since that folder was removed. Most users have no use for the DLL source files, they're only used for compiling the DLL. The error is because the FOMOD was not updated when the folder was removed. Recent updates to mod managers just made this more obvious.

20 hours ago, zarantha said:

Nothing meant, and if that works for you it's fine. :)  I just don't understand it because pasting the screenshot directly in the post seem so much easier to me. :)

Try the bodyslide fixes:

In progress DD CBBE SE conversion (attempting to complete the CBBE SE coversion(s)): https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=3056867

Presets missing in BodySlide for CBBE SE == https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=2860643

^^ This all worked great. It fixed some of the issues I had and everything seems to work pretty okay. I have recently started a new playthrough using the alternate start mod. I chose to escape the cell and upon leaving I was bound with a rubber see through suit, boots, and bondage mittens. This is normal because I have deviously cursed loot but the issue here is that the rubber suit is clipping in and out of my body. I recently installed CBBE 3BBB which someone told me was compatible and I batch built all of the models so I don't know why this is happening. Also the see through rubber suit's hand were clipping out the bottom of the bondage mittens. This wasn't that big of an issue so I carried on. I made my way to a mill and talked to someone and asked them how they felt about bondage gear when I was suddenly put into even more gear. Again okay with that but the next issue was that I was put into an armbinder and when I went into third person my arms were in the arm binder but when I went back to first person I was able to raise my hands and fight. Not sure what the issue is, hopefully this is enough information for someone to help me get a fix.