I can attest that the rope devices textures and meshes are also missing. I was able to verify all the files using nifskope, which makes this situation really odd. Even weirder, I didn't have this problem 2 months ago, however I've since done a clean re-install of SSE.

Here's what I see in nifskope, everything loads perfectly fine. The ropes (non colored and colored) still won't show up in game. 

Spoiler

image.png.3ec490764409c270fb6e57111c4f047b.png

Edit: I did some more digging in game using "More informative console". The only displayed ropes are the blindfolds, gags, collars and armbinders, and they all default to the standard rope color despite being red, black or white.

All the missing ropes lack one the "armor entry". I think I'm onto something

4 minutes ago, AtlasKoalas said:

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but whenever I try to use Devious Devices, my character just slides around not being able to attack or jump. I've made sure that it's only that mod but i'm not sure If it's because of my other mods or what.

https://modwat.ch/u/CumDumpster/plugins

There's my load order and also I've attached the Sex Lab mods I've installed. Thanks for any help!

I don't know.png

Seems to be that I had too many animations loaded.... anybody got a good way to load more animations? I'm using Nemesis

1 hour ago, AtlasKoalas said:

Seems to be that I had too many animations loaded.... anybody got a good way to load more animations? I'm using Nemesis

If you have more than 15k animations make sure you're using the latest version of Nemesis. https://github.com/ShikyoKira/Project-New-Reign---Nemesis-Main/releases

I had that same issue you're describing (but in general, not just with dd items) until I updated Nemesis to v0.84.

This may also be related: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31146

16 hours ago, Moth Seraph said:

If you have more than 15k animations make sure you're using the latest version of Nemesis. https://github.com/ShikyoKira/Project-New-Reign---Nemesis-Main/releases

I had that same issue you're describing (but in general, not just with dd items) until I updated Nemesis to v0.84.

This may also be related: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31146

Is v0.84 for SE? I was always a bit uncertain but I'm trying it out now and yeah, huh. Thanks for the help man, thought I would have to just use less animations.

8 hours ago, AtlasKoalas said:

Is v0.84 for SE? I was always a bit uncertain but I'm trying it out now and yeah, huh. Thanks for the help man, thought I would have to just use less animations.

0.84 is for Oldrim and SE. I just installed it to both games from the same archive. I had to reinstall CGO and 360 Movement Behavior, as well as get the AGO patch, but after rebuilding again everything worked fine.

I am not sure if it has been posted before but the 'Rusty Iron Hand Cuffs' ID number xx03817D as a weird effect on the chains like they are flying everywhere.  I don't have an image that I can provide yet.  I can get that posted tomorrow if it is necessary.  Has anyone seen it before?

1 hour ago, saberTech2171 said:

I am not sure if it has been posted before but the 'Rusty Iron Hand Cuffs' ID number xx03817D as a weird effect on the chains like they are flying everywhere.  I don't have an image that I can provide yet.  I can get that posted tomorrow if it is necessary.  Has anyone seen it before?

not sure if these would help as they have been posted before, but maybe these may do the trick ?

harness_gloves_hdt_fix.7z prisoner_chain_hotfix.7z

6 hours ago, Pineapplegod said:

Did anyone manage to make the bound filter work when running both DD and Zaz? I tried disabling the filter in Zaz's options but it still isn't working as intended.

no me, i turned off the DD one and and i turned off the zaz one too. i have some weird ones sometimes but mostly seems to work ok using only sexlab's

On 7/6/2020 at 5:11 AM, Ajax0011 said:

1. Can I use this as a complete replacement for the "CalienteTools" folder that comes with DD SE 4.3? I ask, because I would really like to be able to choose your slider group to handle everything related to DD and get rid of all those cryptically named others that show up in the group filter.

2. I use CBPC for body physics, so I am assuming I should set "Outfit/Body" to "CBBE Body Physics" in BodySlide when using your slider group, and then choose the non-HDT version of the various output sets when given the option. Is that correct?

3. Even when I have only your slider group selected, I still get more then one option for several items: "DDA - CBBE SE - Armbinder" and "DDA - CBBE SE - Armbinder NoClip," for example. I am assuming I should choose the "NoClip" version, but wondering why the other option is even still there. Is there a way to get rid of it, so that I do not have to go through and manually select the "NoClip" version for each output set?

1: you "Can" use it as a complete replacer, except that you will not have transparent zipsuit boots included, Those i simple could not get to work properly.

Some other outfits also have minor clipping, altough it is better than the current public release, these include the transparent zipsuit body, and BByoke.

2: If you want physics, you should build the physics versions of a bodyslide file. Only difference between hdt and non hdt is the removal/addition of breast bones for outfits, and hdt chains for boots.

3: The No-Clip version of certain outfits/accesories, are versions of the original with certain parts of the mesh removed to prevent clipping, either you build the regular version, and have clipping, or build the no-clip version, which might make the outfit not look as it should, preview in bodyslide and decide for yourself.

1 hour ago, iprollyneedhelp said:

1: you "Can" use it as a complete replacer, except that you will not have transparent zipsuit boots included, Those i simple could not get to work properly.

Some other outfits also have minor clipping, altough it is better than the current public release, these include the transparent zipsuit body, and BByoke.

i have issues with the clipping with the transparent pieces as well, suit, gloves and hoods. would it be possible to just post (or send me privately) this as a "fix" for those pieces only ?

and yeah, i can't get the boots to work at all. for some reason, they don't show up anymore, no matter what i do, and i am not skilled enough (or knowledgeable enough) with studio to edit these on my own

other thing and not sure if you or anyone else noticed this at all. but some of the "open straightjackets" cause my lower legs to disappear completely. i only see this with the open ones. normal jackets, hobble ones, all work fine. just these open ones that are behaving this way . anyone notice this at all ?

would anyone know why the ESM when using additmenu doesn't contain the nosering ? how can i get this DD nosering or is the NIF file not an active one in the DD folders ?

would be nice to have a septum ring as a collar functionality, or even a clit ring as a collar as well ?

So I had everything working for a little while, but seemingly randomly stuff that is equipped on to me (CD, Cursed Loot) stopped showing up and can be equipped and unequipped freely with no popup. Items on my followers show up and to unequip those I do need to use a key. Is this a commonly known issue? If not I can try to get papyrus logs and a load order, but I'm hoping someone might know a common cause for this?

I am using the up to date dll and bodyslide files.

i've been trying to update bodyslide sutdio, notice that there's no presets or only having two "DD natural UNP" while i'm using cbbe for everything else. This only happens when i only selects the devices, my presets shows up for bodies, other cloth and etc. 

Should I be alarmed? Will this cause inconsistency when I'm wearing device? should I manually transcript all values from my presets so the DD item has the same thing?

Currently, when using morph, the belly goes much larger and "pointy-er" in DD cloth than everything else. 

3 hours ago, Wang Sir said:

i've been trying to update bodyslide sutdio, notice that there's no presets or only having two "DD natural UNP" while i'm using cbbe for everything else. This only happens when i only selects the devices, my presets shows up for bodies, other cloth and etc. 

Should I be alarmed? Will this cause inconsistency when I'm wearing device? should I manually transcript all values from my presets so the DD item has the same thing?

Currently, when using morph, the belly goes much larger and "pointy-er" in DD cloth than everything else. 

Save your preset as a custom preset, when it asks you what categories to assign it to click them all on. It will then allow DD stuff to morph to your preset body. 

I apologize in advance if I'm asking a redundant question and/or if this is not the appropriate place to ask. I'm just trying to  navigate the minefield of outdated and contradictory information that is modding Skyrim in 2020.

Does anyone know if the VR release found way back here

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=573021

works with Devious Devices 4.3 and sksevr 2.0.11? There's no version numbering on the archive or on the .dll  itself. More generally is there an up-to-date DD for VR thread that I should be looking at, the one that comes up with a search was last updated before a lot of things changed.

On 7/9/2020 at 7:03 PM, YojimboRatchet said:

snip

its not a large file, just download it and build what you need then uninstall if you are worried of file size.

the boots aren't included in any cbbe se conversion, only way to get them is from the uunp conversion.

straigthjacket is also fixed in this, last time i checked anyway.

On 7/10/2020 at 6:36 AM, Yegie said:

So I had everything working for a little while, but seemingly randomly stuff that is equipped on to me (CD, Cursed Loot) stopped showing up and can be equipped and unequipped freely with no popup. Items on my followers show up and to unequip those I do need to use a key. Is this a commonly known issue? If not I can try to get papyrus logs and a load order, but I'm hoping someone might know a common cause for this?

I am using the up to date dll and bodyslide files.

+1, same here. It's odd, i believe this stuff worked fine when i first started the game, but it's been a few days of gametime now and CL traps do nothing, except entrap the follower at least. Can't really think up a convincing reason why it should bug out so either, tried debugging it to no avail.

On 7/10/2020 at 4:59 PM, krk38 said:

I apologize in advance if I'm asking a redundant question and/or if this is not the appropriate place to ask. I'm just trying to  navigate the minefield of outdated and contradictory information that is modding Skyrim in 2020.

Does anyone know if the VR release found way back here

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=573021 71.1 kB · 1,185 downloads

works with Devious Devices 4.3 and sksevr 2.0.11? There's no version numbering on the archive or on the .dll  itself. More generally is there an up-to-date DD for VR thread that I should be looking at, the one that comes up with a search was last updated before a lot of things changed.

So I've got everything installed with 4.3 and Cursed Loot. There's no crashes, everything shows up in the MCM, there's two NPCs from Cursed Loot in the Bannered Mare, and I found some keys in a chest. It looks like everything's working. I noticed in xEdit that the levelled lists from Cursed Loot didn't get added to the bashed patch. Is this normal, since those levelled items are configurable in the MCM menu? Also my ability to test this is limited since I'm not sure what either DD or CL are supposed to do in detail lol. For example I'm not finding any actual devices in chests/on bodies/etc. Also I'm not sure how to unlock crafting at the forge. Is there supposed to be a perk I can select in the level up menu? I'm not seeing one.

On 7/9/2020 at 8:54 AM, iprollyneedhelp said:

2: If you want physics, you should build the physics versions of a bodyslide file. Only difference between hdt and non hdt is the removal/addition of breast bones for outfits, and hdt chains for boots.

3: The No-Clip version of certain outfits/accesories, are versions of the original with certain parts of the mesh removed to prevent clipping, either you build the regular version, and have clipping, or build the no-clip version, which might make the outfit not look as it should, preview in bodyslide and decide for yourself.

Thank you for the clarification...and for making these. I haven't seen everything; but so far, your version is a vast improvement over the current public release.