44 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

What can I do to fix my character acting like she's in a armbinder right from the start from new game after I create a character

Reveal hidden contents

20200626002242_1.jpg.23cca72298cc1d7af56afa2694f86cce.jpg

i bet u use pcea 2, if yes go the mcm of it and click the refresh button should fix it

17 hours ago, Kaeinara said:

Looking through NifSkope i cant even find any .nif files for them

NifSkope opens .nif files, letting you look at their contents.

The .nif files will be in Data/meshes/devious. You may have to dig around from there, but they will be somewhere in that folder. If for some reason they aren't, go into BodySlide, build one of them, and note the location it says it put the built file in.

Once you have the .nif, open in it NifSkope. In the nested list on the right side, find NiNode>BSSubIndexTriShape>BSLightingShaderProperty>BSShaderTextureSet. Click on BSShaderTextureSet and you should see a list of textures, some of which have file-paths associated with them. Now open your file manager and make sure that those files exist where the .nif says they are (they should be listed as textures/..., meaning you will need to check in Data/textures to see if they are present). If any of them are missing, you can try to find where they actually are and change the .nif to reflect that, or you can find a mod that adds/replaces that texture, which will allow the .nif to use that texture.

I had to uninstall the mod to try and find what was making my game buggy, but now I can't install it again... installation in vortex works fine and I do the bodyslide thing, but in game when it tries to load the mod it says "fatal error something might be because of incomplete uninstall"

any idea what to do?

4 hours ago, CanoLathra said:

NifSkope opens .nif files, letting you look at their contents.

The .nif files will be in Data/meshes/devious. You may have to dig around from there, but they will be somewhere in that folder. If for some reason they aren't, go into BodySlide, build one of them, and note the location it says it put the built file in.

Once you have the .nif, open in it NifSkope. In the nested list on the right side, find NiNode>BSSubIndexTriShape>BSLightingShaderProperty>BSShaderTextureSet. Click on BSShaderTextureSet and you should see a list of textures, some of which have file-paths associated with them. Now open your file manager and make sure that those files exist where the .nif says they are (they should be listed as textures/..., meaning you will need to check in Data/textures to see if they are present). If any of them are missing, you can try to find where they actually are and change the .nif to reflect that, or you can find a mod that adds/replaces that texture, which will allow the .nif to use that texture.

Thank you for the help! I did a little more digging when this all seemed correct and it turned out it was another mod entirely that was causing the issues. But i should be able to fix it from here. Thanks again!

When I get gagged, my character's mouth opens properly, but switching to first person and back seems to reset the gagged expression on my character. Going to first person and back seems to reset other facial expressions too. I've tried reinstalling MFG fix, but that didn't work.

Any ideas?

Two problems  with newly file dds4.3 and dcl8.4:

1 with no bodyslide file, not ctd, after bodyslide, got ctd, while some bs file can not load preset, and some can.

2 when installed, the dll for the latest game is for ver 1.580, can the newly dll for ver 1.597

17 hours ago, iprollyneedhelp said:

Minor update to my CBBE SE conversion Update.

Fixed some clipping with straitjacket.

Added a Groupfilter for the included sliders, in case you don't know what is what.

https://mega.nz/file/CroxRRRD#Z7XMMdCFhPqzBKAMwz-Ju9rMadVdFk_NyDGbi5scxbI

Report bugs, i guess.

Is this a full install for the most recent version, or is this an update I need to install on top of some other version?

4 hours ago, Yegie said:

Is this a full install for the most recent version, or is this an update I need to install on top of some other version?

Full install, not a drag and drop update, it still only contains bodyslide files tough. you can still use the old update if you dont care about groupfilters or straitjacket clipping on absurd values.

Got a really weird problem here, I get instant CTDs when I equip Extreme hobble dresses, but normal and elegant hobble dresses work fine...

Anyone have any clue what's going on? ?

Tried reinstalling the last DD AIO, reinstalling XPMSE, FNIS, new character, etc..

Edit: Well technically, it's not CTDing but it's having an application error that appears in the Windows event viewer. That points to ntdll.dll as the faulting module though, which is not helpfull.

1 minute ago, sky3blue said:

can anyone help me,i already use body slide and batch build, but it seems all the rope still invisible. Also when i use armbinder, when i go to the fightring stance i can see my arm but no hand at it. How to fix this, thankyou :))

I believe the armbinder issue is due to the fact that there are no first person animations for bound combat.

1 hour ago, Zup99 said:

I believe the armbinder issue is due to the fact that there are no first person animations for bound combat.

i see, thankyou about the armbinder issues. 

Now do you know how to fix the ropes resistance because its invisible although i already use batch build, thankyouu :))

On 6/27/2020 at 1:06 AM, Kaeinara said:

Thank you for the help! I did a little more digging when this all seemed correct and it turned out it was another mod entirely that was causing the issues. But i should be able to fix it from here. Thanks again!

Sorry , you got the same issue like mine, so what kind of mod causing the bug ropes?thankyou very much :)

so i decide to do a little experiment and i got this. When i use the straightjacket ( visible in game ) the bodyslide show with CBBE 

messageImage_1593847944817.jpg.45c0c0eb91bc58959f9e3e33041bd88e.jpg

But when i use it at armbinder (the glitch one ) its show like this messageImage_1593848046806.jpg.5416dc7ba3b6e72a98fb939c31b4ee4d.jpg

after that i insert the body reference and get the bug messageImage_1593848211551.jpg.e6bccbd22f0dd5666d226fa7a11cbf66.jpg

any suggest how to fix this? really desperate :(

So, I askes this before in a Support thread but I can't install the Mod via Mod Manager 2, it installs some files but not others apperently something is missing from the download file? Or does not get found by Mod Manager 2? Any Idea how to fix that, or should I install it with something else?

At the top of the Line that marks the install via MM2, this line shows up though, which I suspect to be a clue to my Problem

"failed to extract 02 DDi (I) - Integration\01 DDi Core\dd_plugin_src to dd_plugin_src: dd_plugin_src not found in archive"

On 7/1/2020 at 2:44 AM, iprollyneedhelp said:

Minor update to my CBBE SE conversion Update.

Fixed some clipping with straitjacket.

Added a Groupfilter for the included sliders, in case you don't know what is what.

https://mega.nz/file/CroxRRRD#Z7XMMdCFhPqzBKAMwz-Ju9rMadVdFk_NyDGbi5scxbI

Report bugs, i guess.

Thank you for your work on this. I have been holding off on installing DD for a long time, mainly because I find its slider groups and output sets utterly baffling. But this gives me hope.

Just so I use it correctly, though, I have a few of questions:

1. Can I use this as a complete replacement for the "CalienteTools" folder that comes with DD SE 4.3? I ask, because I would really like to be able to choose your slider group to handle everything related to DD and get rid of all those cryptically named others that show up in the group filter.

2. I use CBPC for body physics, so I am assuming I should set "Outfit/Body" to "CBBE Body Physics" in BodySlide when using your slider group, and then choose the non-HDT version of the various output sets when given the option. Is that correct?

3. Even when I have only your slider group selected, I still get more then one option for several items: "DDA - CBBE SE - Armbinder" and "DDA - CBBE SE - Armbinder NoClip," for example. I am assuming I should choose the "NoClip" version, but wondering why the other option is even still there. Is there a way to get rid of it, so that I do not have to go through and manually select the "NoClip" version for each output set?

Anyway, thanks again for your work!

SE, latest version. DD 4.3

I just noticed this:

tfc 1 - during camera a corset event triggers

- camera broken, not possible to leave first person, not possible to move. 

- no enableplayercontrols

- load quicksave leads to everything working but zoom in/out of camera not.

If that happens you need to  restart skyrim else something is broken. I did not try to save, so I cant say if the save is broken too.

-> The corset script doesnt check for  an enabled camera and kills the current game. Different to the trip script one.