Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know that due to the high number of abusive/fraudulent pledges I got on my Patreon, I felt forced to change the payment model to "upfront". For my genuine supporters, nothing will change. You will still get charged the same way you always were, on the 1st of each month. But for those of you who felt the need to sign up just to read up on the occasional updates I give to the fraction of people here who support me financially and then drop the pledge 5 minutes after, without ever getting charged once: Sorry, but no, this won't work anymore. From this day on, if you want to read these postings, you will get charged at least one buck!

From the astonishing amount of people performing the "pledge and run" scheme, one would think I'd offer DCL 12.0 behind a paywall or so. It's mindboggling, really. Hello? My Patreon is a TIP JAR! There is nothing there you can steal except maybe a few bits of info I give to my supporters the general public might get later. Pledge if you like my stuff and want to support me, don't otherwise. It's really that simple.

/rant

PS: To the 0.000-something percent of everyone who ever downloaded my mods and chose to tip me: Thank you. I wouldn't be here anymore without you guys.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

ddhotfix removes smp from some items. it's only needed if you ctd with chains or don't want to use hdt smp for some reason

if smp is not working for your body, that might be part of the problem. when you batch build, are you building a physics body? For CBBE SE that's special or physics, or for 3BBB it's the amazing body. For UNP and other variants, I don't know.

For chains, you should have xmls in these paths:

\meshes\devious\Zaz\ZaZAnkleChainsRagDolls.xml

\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\PrisonerChains01.xml

\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\HDT_Cuffs.xml

\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\CollarChain01x4.xml

\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\CollarChain01x3.xml

\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\CollarChain01x2.xml

\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\CollarChain01.xml

\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\BallandChain02.xml

\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\BallandChain01.xml

\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\WristIronHDT.xml

\meshes\devious\Heretic\Plugs\HDT_Tail.xml

\meshes\devious\Heretic\Plugs\HDT_TailVag.xml

\meshes\devious\Heretic\Plugs\HDT_Tailmediumlength.xml

\meshes\devious\Heretic\Plugs\HDT_Tailbraid.xml

\meshes\devious\Heretic\Gloves\RestrictiveGlovesHDT.xml

\meshes\devious\Heretic\Boots\RestrictiveBootsHarnessHDT.xml

If they do exist, try checking your smp log to see if something isn't loading right.

\Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\hdtSMP64.log

That fixed it, i didn't check the right physics setting when running bodyslide

On 7/13/2019 at 10:07 AM, xellon100 said:

I noticed that the fomod installer asked for which body type twice (start and at the end). I just selected cbbe se for both. Also, Im still getting the "DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices) reported as incompatible during query" error. 

Link is dead

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

Try with a limited load order - just the requirements and see if it still happens.

If you use no enchantment restriction, get rid of it, it breaks DD

Thanks you for you reply! Just another thing…I updated my devious device mods once mid-save without clean save, could that have been the source of the issue? If so, would clean saving now solve it?

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

The correct dll is in the installer, you would select 'none' during the install if you are on 1.5.97.

If you installed the right dll, you would still be able to start the game despite Vortex bitching about it.

You can verify by checking your logs:

The skse64.log is in \My Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE.

The first line should say something like this:

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.17 01050610 01D600732D29FF79, os = 6.2 (9200))

Then search for devious devices. If it's working, it says something like this:

checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) loaded correctly

If there's an error, reinstall dd and select none for the dll.

That all looks correct. 

Here's my SKSE64.log   My game wont even begin to launch.  I don't know why, do you?

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.17 01050610 01D63E972777FBE1, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00007FF6A9190000
reloc mgr imagebase = 00007FF6A9190000
config path = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\BeeingFemale64.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\BeeingFemale64.dll (00000001 BeeingFemale 00000006) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 2 of 3
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll (00000001 CBPC plugin 000010C0) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ENBHelperSE.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ENBHelperSE.dll (00000001 ENBHelperSE 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EngineFixes.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 5 of 6
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EngineFixes.dll (00000001 EngineFixes plugin 00000005) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 6 of 7
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000001 Fuz Ro D'oh 0107463C) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSMP64.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 7 of 8
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSMP64.dll (00000001 hdtSSEPhysics 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000493E4) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll (00000001 SexLabUtil 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll
unknown QueryInterface 00000007
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 11 of 12
registering plugin listener for (null) at 11 of 12
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll (00000001 skee 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\zzLSARUtil.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 12 of 13
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\zzLSARUtil.dll (00000001 zzLSARUtil 00000004) loaded correctly
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 2
sending message type 0 to plugin 5
sending message type 0 to plugin 6
sending message type 0 to plugin 7
sending message type 0 to plugin 11
sending message type 0 to plugin 12
dispatched message.
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
sending message type 1 to plugin 2
sending message type 1 to plugin 5
sending message type 1 to plugin 6
sending message type 1 to plugin 7
sending message type 1 to plugin 11
sending message type 1 to plugin 12
dispatched message.
init complete

i seem to be having issues with the bodyslide part of the installation. i put it all into vortex, dd and bodyslide, then opened bodyslide through vortex. The only thing that shows up under outfit/body is CBBE stuff. i even tried unpacking the archive and repacking all 3 indiviual parts and it still wont show up in bodyslide. is there something im missing? As an aside, ive also tried looking up tutorials, but everything shows it coming up and thats where im getting lost. Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, FredOof said:

Thanks you for you reply! Just another thing…I updated my devious device mods once mid-save without clean save, could that have been the source of the issue? If so, would clean saving now solve it?

For Kimy's mods, it shouldn't be a problem going from minor version to minor version (4.2 to 4.3 for example). She only recommends a new game when the major version changes (like dcl going from 7.x to 8.x).

Still, it's a valid troubleshooting step and shouldn't hurt to try. Dependent mods will scream, but if all you are doing is loading, saving, and reinstalling the mod, it shouldn't be too big a problem. But if you have a lot of dependent mods in a heavily modded game, the save may not load once DD is gone. So be cautious when doing a clean save.

6 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

That all looks correct. 

Here's my SKSE64.log   My game wont even begin to launch.  I don't know why, do you?

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.17 01050610 01D63E972777FBE1, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00007FF6A9190000
reloc mgr imagebase = 00007FF6A9190000
config path = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\BeeingFemale64.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\BeeingFemale64.dll (00000001 BeeingFemale 00000006) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 2 of 3
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll (00000001 CBPC plugin 000010C0) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ENBHelperSE.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ENBHelperSE.dll (00000001 ENBHelperSE 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EngineFixes.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 5 of 6
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EngineFixes.dll (00000001 EngineFixes plugin 00000005) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 6 of 7
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000001 Fuz Ro D'oh 0107463C) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSMP64.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 7 of 8
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSMP64.dll (00000001 hdtSSEPhysics 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000493E4) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll (00000001 SexLabUtil 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll
unknown QueryInterface 00000007
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 11 of 12
registering plugin listener for (null) at 11 of 12
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll (00000001 skee 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\zzLSARUtil.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 12 of 13
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\zzLSARUtil.dll (00000001 zzLSARUtil 00000004) loaded correctly
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 2
sending message type 0 to plugin 5
sending message type 0 to plugin 6
sending message type 0 to plugin 7
sending message type 0 to plugin 11
sending message type 0 to plugin 12
dispatched message.
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
sending message type 1 to plugin 2
sending message type 1 to plugin 5
sending message type 1 to plugin 6
sending message type 1 to plugin 7
sending message type 1 to plugin 11
sending message type 1 to plugin 12
dispatched message.
init complete

The game not launching is not related to any dlls listed here, they are all working correctly, including DD's dll.

Are you trying to install an unconverted LE mod? If it has a BSA, the LE BSA will prevent skyrim from launching successfully.

1 hour ago, alice67r said:

i seem to be having issues with the bodyslide part of the installation. i put it all into vortex, dd and bodyslide, then opened bodyslide through vortex. The only thing that shows up under outfit/body is CBBE stuff. i even tried unpacking the archive and repacking all 3 indiviual parts and it still wont show up in bodyslide. is there something im missing? As an aside, ive also tried looking up tutorials, but everything shows it coming up and thats where im getting lost. Thanks in advance.

So first, all the bodyslide links in this thread are for CBBE SE, except for maybe one BHUNP. If you want UNP, you need to choose the UNP body when installing DD. UNP needed no conversion between LE and SE, only CBBE did. So if you don't see UNP and want it, you installed the wrong body options.

This is what I mean - Vortex should not look all that different. You need to do this for the DDa page (pg. 1) and for the DDx page (pg. 4) of the installer.

image.png.61c7c9ad7d97d3307999cfa6ba204dde.png

After you have the UNP version installed, you need to select the groups in bodyslide before you batch build. You also need to select all other DD options that are not labeled with "CBBE". I've got both because for this example I have DD installed twice. You shouldn't see CBBE at all assuming it's installed correctly.

image.png.1bdfd05311b070328c9258fc6f994abe.png

22 hours ago, zarantha said:

Did you batch build the DD items in bodyslide?

Disabled 90% of my mods until all that was left was DD and its requirements, re-ran FNIS/Bodyslide, and it worked. I was kind of hoping that wasn't the answer; now to turn mods back on until it breaks to figure out what caused it.

3 minutes ago, Solatium said:

Disabled 90% of my mods until all that was left was DD and its requirements, re-ran FNIS/Bodyslide, and it worked. I was kind of hoping that wasn't the answer; now to turn mods back on until it breaks to figure out what caused it.

Sorry. All too often it's conflicts and sometimes that's the only way to be sure.

And actually, I keep forgetting this one since it's fairly new. Was one of the mods disabled the 'no enchantment restriction' mod? Leave that off if you have it.

4 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Sorry. All too often it's conflicts and sometimes that's the only way to be sure.

And actually, I keep forgetting this one since it's fairly new. Was one of the mods disabled the 'no enchantment restriction' mod? Leave that off if you have it.

Nope, though I do have a similar mod to that one (adds 32 enchantments). Turns out it was Joy of Perspective. With JoP disabled, everything works.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

The game not launching is not related to any dlls listed here, they are all working correctly, including DD's dll.

Are you trying to install an unconverted LE mod? If it has a BSA, the LE BSA will prevent skyrim from launching successfully.

Vortex says several mods are from oldrim, but I downloaded them all from the SE pages.  *sigh*

44 minutes ago, Altaïr-Qu-Ten said:

I might have missed something, but the ports here should work, no?

Oh wow! Cheers for linking me to that post. Much appreciated! ❤️

3BBE works with this, woop! ?

Though when I install cursed loot, I get some visual problems. (Missing body for example)

1 hour ago, BunnyBanger said:

Oh wow! Cheers for linking me to that post. Much appreciated! ❤️

3BBE works with this, woop! ?

Though when I install cursed loot, I get some visual problems. (Missing body for example)

no prob! The problem you experience with Cursed Loot could come down to missing bodyslide files. Did you build everything in bodyslide?

1 hour ago, Altaïr-Qu-Ten said:

no prob! The problem you experience with Cursed Loot could come down to missing bodyslide files. Did you build everything in bodyslide?

This is exactly the problem, but I am not sure how to do it.I have never really done it before.

Still looking for a guide that shows you how to do it with a separate batch file. :(

EDIT:    :D

Managed to figure it out with an old video on youtube ?

Now i just need to find out why some of the items for my head from custom mods don't show on the outfit list :(

21 hours ago, BunnyBanger said:

This is exactly the problem, but I am not sure how to do it.I have never really done it before.

Still looking for a guide that shows you how to do it with a separate batch file. :(

EDIT:    :D

Managed to figure it out with an old video on youtube ?

Now i just need to find out why some of the items for my head from custom mods don't show on the outfit list :(

Glad you solved that!

If you mean that those items don't show in BS, it's because it is Body-slide, if you look at the preview, you'll notice that there is no head, only the body. The head doesn't change with the body, so you only need to build the parts for the body^^
If it doesn't show in-game, you should check if those mods are active in your mod manager.