16 hours ago, lucakro said:

What do you mean with DDhotfix? I use only the aio.

DDhotfix is one of the old fixes for people who didn't want to go to the chinese site to get hdt smp. It still works for those who don't want to or can't use hdt smp, or have other problems with hdt smp and chains that result in crashes.

it it is not included in the aio, and it can be downloaded here:

https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

4 hours ago, Jahtoris said:

I notice that FNIS sexy move and lifelike idle animations are being used in situations with bound arms/hands (like an armbinder or jacket) - in that the hands and arms move freely outside the gear like the PC was not wearing them. Is there a patch or option I missed in MCM for DD to override this while these items are being worn? Thank you

There is no patch. They are not compatible with DD.

3 hours ago, lucakro said:

Gag issue solved, thanks, The chains still resist gravity but i read somewhere that that is normal for now.

thanks

BTW

are you thinking of including these items into the mod?

I really love how they look, I tried to do it myself in LE but it ended pretty badly ?

Just wondering, Again I really love it and it think it doesn't get the attention it deserves.

Including it is up to Kimy, she is still actively working on the mod. All we do here is convert, no additions other than what is necessary to get it working in SE.

You can ask in the LE thread, but I don't know if she can get rights from Aradia, since it uses her assets.

It should work fine in SE if you run it through cathedral assets optimizer. The HDT apparently is the high heel system. I would think racemenu heels or lazy heels should be able to handle it.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

Including it is up to Kimy, she is still actively working on the mod. All we do here is convert, no additions other than what is necessary to get it working in SE.

You can ask in the LE thread, but I don't know if she can get rights from Aradia, since it uses her assets.

It should work fine in SE if you run it through cathedral assets optimizer. The HDT apparently is the high heel system. I would think racemenu heels or lazy heels should be able to handle it.

Thanks

I have tried for over a week now but I still have a missing texture bug for the catsuit. No matter how often I re-install, rebuild in BodySlide, or look into the texture files, I can't get it to use the colored textures, and it always falls back to the standard blueish 'missing texture' color. Can anyone help? I use the CBBE catsuit file instead of the TBBP one, if that makes a difference.

EDIT: After poking around in SSEEdit, I found that the catsuit does not point to a texture file, even the colored variants. Could this be the problem? And if so, how did it happen?

EDIT 2: After poking around in NifSkope, I found that the texture path in the .nif was erroneously pointing towards a Deviously Cursed Loot file path, even though I don't have that installed. It also pointed towards a few other textures that don't exist, making me wonder how it got to be this messed up.

EDIT 3: After setting the correct paths in NifSkope and running everything through BodySlide again, it seems to be working. The alpha isn't perfect (as there was one alpha texture that I simply could not find, so I couldn't correct the path), but at least everything isn't all blue now. I still have to wonder why I had to go through all that and why no one else seems to have this issue.

20 hours ago, zarantha said:

There is no patch. They are not compatible with DD.

FNIS Sexy Move -is- compatible with DD. There was a bug in older versions of SM causing the effect described, that I reported to Fore and he fixed it. You will need a newer version of FNIS, though. At least 7.5 IIRC.

The other mod I have never heard of.

On 5/30/2020 at 9:46 PM, King0fDragons said:

Two problems. one may be causing the other.

First problem. the modmanager im using says the mod is incompatible with the version of SKSE64 i have which is the newest but it seems to work just fine

Second problem is that in game my idel animation and all female walking animation are as if they're bound but they're not. Ive checked all other mods that may cause this as well as every other mod i have that messes with animation and its just this one. Resetting the animations of FNIS PCEA2 fixes the idel animation but the walking animation anly stops when i disable the mod which fixes both

ive got it working. turned the use bound animations setting off the back on in the DD MCM menu.

if anyone has the same problem try that

9 hours ago, Kimy said:

FNIS Sexy Move -is- compatible with DD. There was a bug in older versions of SM causing the effect described, that I reported to Fore and he fixed it. You will need a newer version of FNIS, though. At least 7.5 IIRC.

The other mod I have never heard of.

Ok, my mistake, thanks for the correction. When it started coming up, none of the things we tried fixed it.

2 hours ago, King0fDragons said:

ive got it working. turned the use bound animations setting off the back on in the DD MCM menu.

if anyone has the same problem try that

If you use ZAZ as well, only one of them can handle the bound animations. Sounds like you have it enabled in the ZAZ menu under SexLab

Edit: Although I never saw that it mixed up idle and walking animations. mostly it's been other kinds of animations. today is a learning day for me I guess :D

2 hours ago, Dichromaniac said:

So I Am running into a strange issue that dd has decide to replace my default walking animation with that of me being chained up with devious devices, does anyone know of a fix for that? I'm literally in the alternate start cave so nothing should be active yet

are you using fnis sexy walk or something similar? do you see the issue if you disable the other walking/idle animation mods?

Hello... i seem to broke Devious Device. All of the devices shows and can be equipped, however my hands aren't tied and the wrist and a hands appears invisible and i can still fight, punch, and equip weapon. It happens when i'm in a shackle, armbinders, and yoke. The straitjacket however seems to lock me in just fine, with the exception of the legbinder/hobble dress in which i walk with the default animation. I can still struggle and the animation appears, but the normal idle animation doesn't as it appears like i wasn't locked in the device at all? I've run fnis multiple time and it runs correctly. The mods that i installed that broke this i think is PCEA2, which seems to override the mods animation. Disabling PCEA2 and making a new game however seems to not fix this issue... did i just broke devious device?

Is it ok that Chastity belt quest is not starting with it being equiped? I think it was a thing in LE and supposed to trigger some events like magic or health drain while wearing plugs.
Also devices debuff names are bugged in UI, don't know if it was reported already.

UPD Also vibration spells provided by Integration are canceling prematurely on player.

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

are you using fnis sexy walk or something similar? do you see the issue if you disable the other walking/idle animation mods?

So i am using fnis sexy move and resetting my walk animation fixed it. for some reason it was overriding my walk animation, now it is back to normal.

Heya! I've been using DD for quite some time now and everytime I had an issue with I would solve it by googleing it and applying the solutions I encountered. This time I've seen some people with the same issue I have and tried the solutions but none of them are working for me. I noticed, thanks to SD+, that some items Sanguine would give me would fail to equip, so I tryied equiping them manually using the add item mod and adding the items form DD assets, integration and expansion. Assets and integration items work perfectly, but as soon as I open the add item for expansion, the game CTD if I open B-R option, and on the R-Y option it shows the picture of only some items. I managed to add the restrictive boots and pony boots from the R-Y option, which were the ones failing to equip on SD+, but when I equip them they dosen't show and unequip immediatly after saying I need Net Immerse Override, but as far as I know it is already included in Race Menu. I've done many batch builds with body slide and it dosen't work, I just can't use the boots/heels. Is there something I might be doing wrong? I'm using special edition, btw.

Thanks for rading!

1 hour ago, Mikaw said:

Heya! I've been using DD for quite some time now and everytime I had an issue with I would solve it by googleing it and applying the solutions I encountered. This time I've seen some people with the same issue I have and tried the solutions but none of them are working for me. I noticed, thanks to SD+, that some items Sanguine would give me would fail to equip, so I tryied equiping them manually using the add item mod and adding the items form DD assets, integration and expansion. Assets and integration items work perfectly, but as soon as I open the add item for expansion, the game CTD if I open B-R option, and on the R-Y option it shows the picture of only some items. I managed to add the restrictive boots and pony boots from the R-Y option, which were the ones failing to equip on SD+, but when I equip them they dosen't show and unequip immediatly after saying I need Net Immerse Override, but as far as I know it is already included in Race Menu. I've done many batch builds with body slide and it dosen't work, I just can't use the boots/heels. Is there something I might be doing wrong? I'm using special edition, btw.

Thanks for rading!

If it's talking about nioverride, then you've either got an issue with your racemenu (skee) install, or you have the LE version of one of the few SE edited scripts. Try redownloading and reinstalling the dd 4.3 aio from the first post of this thread. If that doesn't work, let me know or dig up one of my old posts with the scripts attached. You should be able to find one if you search this thread with the nio error.

For the SD stuff, SD uses Zaz, as well as DD, so i'm not sure where the issue is with equipping the items lies. You might be better off asking in the SD or bluefrog thread.

If it is DD, at times items will not equip either because of script load or script conflicts. Not much you can do if it's that other than go through your load order or try with a minimal load order.

I've seen no issue with opening expansion with additem menu. If you're getting CTDs, best I can say is get netscriptframework since it actually has a decent chance of identifying what is causing the CTD. Not all items have an inventory image, i wouldn't worry  about that.

35 minutes ago, zarantha said:

If it's talking about nioverride, then you've either got an issue with your racemenu (skee) install, or you have the LE version of one of the few SE edited scripts. Try redownloading and reinstalling the dd 4.3 aio from the first post of this thread. If that doesn't work, let me know or dig up one of my old posts with the scripts attached. You should be able to find one if you search this thread with the nio error.

For the SD stuff, SD uses Zaz, as well as DD, so i'm not sure where the issue is with equipping the items lies. You might be better off asking in the SD or bluefrog thread.

If it is DD, at times items will not equip either because of script load or script conflicts. Not much you can do if it's that other than go through your load order or try with a minimal load order.

I've seen no issue with opening expansion with additem menu. If you're getting CTDs, best I can say is get netscriptframework since it actually has a decent chance of identifying what is causing the CTD. Not all items have an inventory image, i wouldn't worry  about that.

Thanks for the reply! How do I install correctly the racemenu? I just dropped the file in vortex but, is there something else to it or what do you mean with this skee thing? I haven't added any edited scripts to any mod, so I should just learn to add them after I find the ones you have posted. I just installed DD 4.3 1 month ago, so it's bassicly a new install, should I resintall it again anyway?

I detected another issue with some devices from DD, like the ballet heels (idk why I can wear those and not the boots), plugs, and piercings. Idk what happens when you run enough with the ballet heels on, but it crashes the game as soon as the message appear in the upper left corner, and the same thing happens when the plugs and piercings vibrate: CTD when the message appears. Other items actually work as intended, making me fall or dropping my weapon with no issue with the messages displaying.

Yeah, I've been digging up in the SD support thread, but I'm almost certain someone has the same error as I do, so I'm trying to search for it before posting something, but I think I will do it soon.

I could see a little bit from the add item menu for the B-R part, but ass soon as I want to see the Bell Collar or other specific items that I couldn't read before the crash, it crashes. Yeah, guessed as much, there are many items with no picture, so I didn't think it was an error, just pointing it out hehe.

I'll get the netscript and report back. Thanks!

[05 Jun 2020 23:43:53.777] Initializing framework version 9.
[05 Jun 2020 23:43:53.782] Loaded configuration file.
[05 Jun 2020 23:43:53.784] Preparing .NET code hooking.
[05 Jun 2020 23:43:53.790] Loading game library.
[05 Jun 2020 23:43:54.965] Loaded game library for `The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition` (13).
[05 Jun 2020 23:43:54.966] Running game version is 1.5.97.0
[05 Jun 2020 23:44:00.179] Loading plugins.
[05 Jun 2020 23:44:00.179] Path to plugins: "Data\NetScriptFramework\Plugins".
[05 Jun 2020 23:44:00.182] Checking file "IFPV.dll"...
[05 Jun 2020 23:44:00.187] Plugin found and loaded.
[05 Jun 2020 23:44:00.218] Finished loading 1 plugin.
[05 Jun 2020 23:44:00.218] Finished framework initialization.
[05 Jun 2020 23:51:22.805] Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF7730BDDDA (SkyrimSE.exe+D6DDDA) on thread 16256!

That's what the netscript log threw me.

2 hours ago, Mikaw said:

Thanks for the reply! How do I install correctly the racemenu? I just dropped the file in vortex but, is there something else to it or what do you mean with this skee thing? I haven't added any edited scripts to any mod, so I should just learn to add them after I find the ones you have posted. I just installed DD 4.3 1 month ago, so it's bassicly a new install, should I resintall it again anyway?

I detected another issue with some devices from DD, like the ballet heels (idk why I can wear those and not the boots), plugs, and piercings. Idk what happens when you run enough with the ballet heels on, but it crashes the game as soon as the message appear in the upper left corner, and the same thing happens when the plugs and piercings vibrate: CTD when the message appears. Other items actually work as intended, making me fall or dropping my weapon with no issue with the messages displaying.

Yeah, I've been digging up in the SD support thread, but I'm almost certain someone has the same error as I do, so I'm trying to search for it before posting something, but I think I will do it soon.

I could see a little bit from the add item menu for the B-R part, but ass soon as I want to see the Bell Collar or other specific items that I couldn't read before the crash, it crashes. Yeah, guessed as much, there are many items with no picture, so I didn't think it was an error, just pointing it out hehe.

I'll get the netscript and report back. Thanks!

You might try undeploying and redeploying again, or reinstalling. vortex should put the files in the right place.

What I mean with skee - skee is the racemenu dll that replaced the nioverride dll from the LE version of racemenu. Some scripts check if something is installed by name  and version, and while functionally skee is the same as nioverride, the name change and version change breaks things with LE mods. It's one of the few times a script needs to be updated for SE.

If you use the SE version of DD from the first post on this thread, the nioverride script fixes are part of the mod, you don't need extra scripts. If you installed and converted the LE versions of DD, then you need updated scripts. It's easier to just download and install the right mod the first time.

Those CTDs with the ballet heels sound like you should be tripping and the plugs/piercings should have another animation play. There is a known issue where you can get CTDs in that situation if you play with a controller. Try installing this script fix:

Struggle CTD for DD
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=2894066

1 hour ago, Mikaw said:

[05 Jun 2020 23:43:53.777] Initializing framework version 9.
[05 Jun 2020 23:43:53.782] Loaded configuration file.
[05 Jun 2020 23:43:53.784] Preparing .NET code hooking.
[05 Jun 2020 23:43:53.790] Loading game library.
[05 Jun 2020 23:43:54.965] Loaded game library for `The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition` (13).
[05 Jun 2020 23:43:54.966] Running game version is 1.5.97.0
[05 Jun 2020 23:44:00.179] Loading plugins.
[05 Jun 2020 23:44:00.179] Path to plugins: "Data\NetScriptFramework\Plugins".
[05 Jun 2020 23:44:00.182] Checking file "IFPV.dll"...
[05 Jun 2020 23:44:00.187] Plugin found and loaded.
[05 Jun 2020 23:44:00.218] Finished loading 1 plugin.
[05 Jun 2020 23:44:00.218] Finished framework initialization.
[05 Jun 2020 23:51:22.805] Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF7730BDDDA (SkyrimSE.exe+D6DDDA) on thread 16256!

That's what the netscript log threw me.

there should be a crash log, that looks like the initialization log. i use mo, so for me the crash log goes to the overwrite folder. I don't know where it would go with vortex.

For example, it should look something like  this:

Crash_2020_6_3_0-17-6.txt

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FFC7D29F1F9 (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+F1F9) on thread 7928!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 9
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 13
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 03 Jun 2020 00:17:06.765

Possible relevant objects (3)
{
  [ 167]    TESObjectCONT(Name: `Museum Shipments`, FormId: 0D1772A7, File: `LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm`)
  [ 167]    TESObjectREFR(FormId: 0D099DB7, File: `LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm`, BaseForm: TESObjectCONT(Name: `Museum Shipments`, FormId: 0D1772A7, File: `LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm`))
  [ 320]    NiNode(Name: `WorldRoot CameraNode`)
}

Probable callstack
{

How do I get piercings to match up to 3BBB Amazing Body SMP? Right now they're just hovering statically in front of my character, only looking right when she's standing perfectly still. As I just discovered, I have physics on prisoner chains, just not on the piercings.

Sorry if it's been asked and answered already, but my search efforts didn't turn up anything conclusive after half an hour and I wanted to get back to actually playing the game.

On 5/18/2020 at 3:29 PM, zarantha said:

I don't have this issue myself. Try unequipping them one at a time, and wait for it to be removed (from your body outside of the inventory screen) before unequipping the next.

do you have the No Enchantment Restriction mod? this conflicts. If you have it try testing without it.

After going nuts because the yoke and armbinder animations weren't playing correctly, I found the solution by sheer luck... I can totally confirm that this mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34175) breaks DD.
Maybe its time for a incompatible mods list? or did I miss that somehow?

@Damoriva: try this for 3bbb