I've been having some problems with the gag facial animation resetting after certain events, I found this post in the LE version of devious devices:

I looked at the script that came with the SE version over here and it has the same problem, I wasn't sure if the SE version is different from the fixed version posted over there, so I just made the same changes to the SE one and recompiled. I've been testing it for a couple of days and it seems to have fixed any problems I had perfectly.

Posting the recompiled script here in case you don't feel like doing it yourself. zadGagEffect.pex

Apologies if this was already fixed by someone else in this thread; I've not had time to look through it.

1 hour ago, evilbbq said:

Apologies if this was already fixed by someone else in this thread; I've not had time to look through it.

Mostly the scripts are the same.  IIRC, only one needed updated in DD, and 5 or 6 in DCL.

We've been directing people to the LE post to download it there. That's one of the scripts that was not modified during the port.

On 4/2/2020 at 5:41 AM, Aldid said:

No, I don't think so... I'll try moving it to the end of my modlist.

If you hadn't found it by now, I had the exact same problem of crashes when putting chained items on myself, but not NPCs; after some experimenting, I found that it appears to be a hard conflict with Joy of Perspective.  If I have JoP installed, even set up correctly with xpmse overwriting it and the compatibility patch on, it causes a CTD with any of the chain items.

42 minutes ago, coyoteseattle said:

If you hadn't found it by now, I had the exact same problem of crashes when putting chained items on myself, but not NPCs; after some experimenting, I found that it appears to be a hard conflict with Joy of Perspective.  If I have JoP installed, even set up correctly with xpmse overwriting it and the compatibility patch on, it causes a CTD with any of the chain items.

I wonder if that's the common thread for all the CTDs that I couldn't repro. I don't use JoP, never ran into a CTD after we got the chains working.

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

Is cum inflation enabled?

No, I only enabled it once and it's been at least a few in-game days that I turned it off. I tried drinking potions, even the cum dissolver but still the same thing happens. I turned body scaling and cum inflating off. I also tried belly node management option in devious devices MCM yet again they do not help. Still a pregnant belly after wearing items that covers belly. The strange thing is that I have never had any mod that inflates belly size, like the pregnancy modes and etc. I attached two screenshots of the devices causing this issue.

ScreenShot4.png

ScreenShot5.png

6 hours ago, yennefer747 said:

No, I only enabled it once and it's been at least a few in-game days that I turned it off. I tried drinking potions, even the cum dissolver but still the same thing happens. I turned body scaling and cum inflating off. I also tried belly node management option in devious devices MCM yet again they do not help. Still a pregnant belly after wearing items that covers belly. The strange thing is that I have never had any mod that inflates belly size, like the pregnancy modes and etc. I attached two screenshots of the devices causing this issue.

ScreenShot4.png

ScreenShot5.png

You should have manage belly / breast disabled in both DD and body resize and cum inflation disabled in DCL. Something is inflating you, so if these are disabled in DD/DCL already, it's another mod. If it was DD/DCL, it might take an hour to update the body after it's disabled, or save / reload. It's unlikely to be an instant fix.

Got a mod list? If it's long, put it in a spoiler or as an attachment.

On 5/22/2020 at 3:58 AM, coyoteseattle said:

I do use JoP, I'll uninstall it and test. Thanks!

On 5/23/2020 at 1:20 AM, zarantha said:

You should have manage belly / breast disabled in both DD and body resize and cum inflation disabled in DCL. Something is inflating you, so if these are disabled in DD/DCL already, it's another mod. If it was DD/DCL, it might take an hour to update the body after it's disabled, or save / reload. It's unlikely to be an instant fix.

Got a mod list? If it's long, put it in a spoiler or as an attachment.

Actually all the ones you mentioned were turned off. I could fix the problem but in an unusual way. I removed the .tri files for devices and the problem was fixed. I think the build morph procedure was not done correctly. Even the .tri file for femalebody makes the belly pregnant even though I did not resize the belly in body slider at all. Anyway, the issue seems to be fixed now. Thanks for your response.

One more question, the cover self animation in DCL does not work, although the one in Defeat works properly. Do you know what might cause it?

45 minutes ago, yennefer747 said:

Actually all the ones you mentioned were turned off. I could fix the problem but in an unusual way. I removed the .tri files for devices and the problem was fixed. I think the build morph procedure was not done correctly. Even the .tri file for femalebody makes the belly pregnant even though I did not resize the belly in body slider at all. Anyway, the issue seems to be fixed now. Thanks for your response.

One more question, the cover self animation in DCL does not work, although the one in Defeat works properly. Do you know what might cause it?

No, it's always worked for me when I was checking hdt in the alternate start dungeon. But i don't care for the feature and turn it off as soon as I see it there. Since cursed loot starts enabled, and defeat doesn't, I always assumed it was DCL doing it.

4 hours ago, Disabled Yeti said:

is there anywhere else to download the 4.3 version as every time i go to download it from here it gets half way and crashes, i don't have this problem with other mods downloading from the same website.
Thanks in advance.

There is not another place to download from. The download works, I just tried it again. So something on your end. Try clearing your browser cache and disabling browser addons.

3 hours ago, Sadron Bregolien said:

The dll is causing my game to crash on startup; the game starts fine without it. I'm using SKSE version 2.0.17 and the appropriate Devious Devices dll for it (selecting none in the dll selection).

EDIT: The dll works on a minimal order so I'm gonna try to figure out what it's incompatible with.

Make sure you aren't running into an animation count limitation. Install SSE engine fixes ( or animation limit crash fix) or try with fewer slal packs.

DD items cause my game to CTD far more than anything else. Other restraint mods do not cause CTDs for me (except for the "zbf Handcuff___" -items from ZaZ, but I have already alerted the mod creator of this). Looking at my mods and their requirements there should not be any problem, but I suspect that this is an issue either stemming from (1) unresolved compatability issues resulting from the porting process from LE, or (2) compatability issues with ZaZ.

There are a lot of compatability issues solely caused by there being multiple simultaneously developed separate versions of ZaZ for SSE. A lot of mods seem to have compatability issues solely because they require different versions of ZaZ SSE (e.g., v7, v8, v8+).

What do you guys think?

17 hours ago, zarantha said:

Make sure you aren't running into an animation count limitation. Install SSE engine fixes ( or animation limit crash fix) or try with fewer slal packs.

The issue turned out to be the result of too many dll plugins and not the dll itself.

This reddit thread alluded to the problem.

Thanks for the help though, I appreciate it.

19 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

DD items cause my game to CTD far more than anything else. Other restraint mods do not cause CTDs for me (except for the "zbf Handcuff___" -items from ZaZ, but I have already alerted the mod creator of this). Looking at my mods and their requirements there should not be any problem, but I suspect that this is an issue either stemming from (1) unresolved compatability issues resulting from the porting process from LE, or (2) compatability issues with ZaZ.

There are a lot of compatability issues solely caused by there being multiple simultaneously developed separate versions of ZaZ for SSE. A lot of mods seem to have compatability issues solely because they require different versions of ZaZ SSE (e.g., v7, v8, v8+).

What do you guys think?

Install DDhotfix and see if that helps. Some DD items require HDT and will crash if it's not installed.

You could also CTD if you use JoP. There is no fix for that yet, since I don't know what is required to make the two compatible.

DD Hotfix: https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

9 hours ago, saltshade said:

Is there an UUNP version of the assets for SE?

UNP is included, it's an option in the installer. Is there an installer option for every flavor of unp out there, no.

Try the unp included, you should be able to pick the preset you want in bodyslide. Any clipping you will need to fix in outfit studio, but i doubt it will be needed. Most of the clipping issues are cbbe, because LE cbbe and SE cbbe are not the same body. I have not seen many (any?) complaints on unp in since this was ported.

5 hours ago, fataliss said:

Can a download mirror be provided? Suddenly Megabasterd stopped working and every single proxy trick I try to bypass the Mega limit ends up with the download failing :(

No. Try another browser and/or disable  all your extensions and plugins for your browser. And clearing your cache never hurts when troubleshooting your browser.

On 7/12/2019 at 4:43 PM, Pfiffy said:

Thanks to Kythana we now have a Fomod installer that make a lot of things easier for you (the user) and for us (the porters)

You can now chooose CBBE SE as Body option, too. 

You can choose one of the last three .dls 

The HDT-SMP files are included now, so most of the Heretic models should now work with Physics. (some of them are still a work-in-progress)

Devious Devices All-In-One installer:

https://mega.nz/#!eZ4lGADR!8f9s3kM5pVNW8cdywYEPZutW0-_gdTsdfCGHgdyXYk0

your link ain't working anymore

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

UNP is included, it's an option in the installer. Is there an installer option for every flavor of unp out there, no.

Try the unp included, you should be able to pick the preset you want in bodyslide. Any clipping you will need to fix in outfit studio, but i doubt it will be needed. Most of the clipping issues are cbbe, because LE cbbe and SE cbbe are not the same body. I have not seen many (any?) complaints on unp in since this was ported.

Then it's UUNP bodyslide and all I could ever ask for. Thanks.