18 minutes ago, azaria777 said:

do you know how can i see which mod isn't letting me start the game, would be nice to know

Enable logging into skyrim custom ini then read a papyrus logs and definitely skse64 logs: there are what plugin is started and what plugin are failed. Also are there is generated log files for other plugins and into it are info if plugin is started correct. If file is empty then probably it means that this plugin is start without errors.

9 hours ago, sloft99 said:

sadly, it didnt work.

When generate FNIS, check box "HKX File compatibility check skyrim/SSE - see FNIS description >"Pathces"" - it will show up possibly errors for animations build.

also i see you check box TK dodge. Maybe this animation have conflict with DD armbinder?

Also you have cover self animations. I don't use it and don't know about compatibility issues, but it can messes up with armbinder animation because both uses arms.

Im sturggling quite a bit with this so i think im asking too much but can someone add me on discord and maybe help me with my mods, i found out theres something i need to also do with bodyslide (after i get everything right) and im just stuck so if anyone can take a time out of their day to help me i'd greatly appreciate it !!! Rambo#3570 or reccomend me a discord server where i can get help.

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

No, Kimy hasn't updated the version in the FNIS files in a while. Those version are what I show too. But to be fair, I don't think the actual animations have changed either, just how they're called.

I'm not sure why the armbinders pose isn't working for you with DD only. Usually it's a conflicting mod like 360 move, or using nemesis instead of fnis, or another pose mod.

Edit: You don't have the ancient Devious Devices - LL patch from MO2 FNIS patches set up do you? If so, remove that patch. Tools -> Tools Plugins -> FNIS -> Configure FNIS Patches

I once tried running nemesis, but i uninstalled it, after it didnt work. And i wouldnt know, if i have an ancient DD patch, but i cant even reach the configure FNIS Patches part, i just get an error, so it isnt configured.

@Elsidia the "HKX File compatibility check skyrim/SSE - see FNIS description" showed no error and i can confirm, that there shouldnt be a conflict with TKDodge and cover self animation, because i tried running DD on a clean install of skyrim and DD and  requirments only, which didnt work.

10 hours ago, sloft99 said:

there shouldnt be a conflict with TKDodge

Doesn't mean there isn't one. but if you tried without it and had the same issue, I agree it's probably not the culprit. We're just saying some weird things have conflicted with the animations.

I'm out of ideas at this point. I've never seen where the armbinder wasn't working and only DD enabled.

22 hours ago, azaria777 said:

Im sturggling quite a bit with this so i think im asking too much but can someone add me on discord and maybe help me with my mods, i found out theres something i need to also do with bodyslide (after i get everything right) and im just stuck so if anyone can take a time out of their day to help me i'd greatly appreciate it !!! Rambo#3570 or reccomend me a discord server where i can get help.

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Bodyslide:_Guide_and_Tutorial

For a youtube video, google bodyslide and your mod manager.

9 minutes ago, mavsog said:

i have, both cbbe and uunp are clipping

If you're using DD 4.3 and CBBE SE, you maybe missing the CBBE SE preset fix. You can get that on the troubleshooting post. For DD 5.0 you need to build the right group - the outfits are in the DD Framework groups, not DDa, DDX, etc.

You can spot check in bodyslide if it's a preset issue by selecting an outfit and checking if your preset appears. If you use a custom preset, you may need to edit the preset or the group to get your preset to show.

UNP shouldn't clip at all unless you really mean BHUNP. If so, you'll need to find a BHUNP conversion.

Clipping can be fixed  in outfit studio if it's not a group or preset issue.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

If you're using DD 4.3 and CBBE SE, you maybe missing the CBBE SE preset fix. You can get that on the troubleshooting post. For DD 5.0 you need to build the right group - the outfits are in the DD Framework groups, not DDa, DDX, etc.

You can spot check in bodyslide if it's a preset issue by selecting an outfit and checking if your preset appears. If you use a custom preset, you may need to edit the preset or the group to get your preset to show.

UNP shouldn't clip at all unless you really mean BHUNP. If so, you'll need to find a BHUNP conversion.

Clipping can be fixed  in outfit studio if it's not a group or preset issue.

I'm using UNP, and it looks like this.

Can you please tell me which file i should edit in the outfit studio?

ScreenShot0.png

When I downloaded Devious Devices, my dialogue interaction started bugging, frequently not allowing me to choose anything but the first option, effectively preventing me from progressing. Any advice? I really want this mod. 

Edit: I deleted DD and the problem didn't go away. Now I have no idea what the problem could be.

16 hours ago, Draser said:

Why mega link for DDi, DDx and DDa are no longer valid? I can't find any SE version of DDi and DDx. The version that i've founded  (should be SE valid) returns me a "Non-SE compatibility error" when i launch FNIS for User

There are not three different mods any more. All three mods were combined into one now for both LE and SE. The one download on the first post of this thread is all you need.

12 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

When I downloaded Devious Devices, my dialogue interaction started bugging, frequently not allowing me to choose anything but the first option, effectively preventing me from progressing. Any advice? I really want this mod. 

Edit: I deleted DD and the problem didn't go away. Now I have no idea what the problem could be.

Sounds like your save is messed up. Try loading a previous save.

If you are upgrading from a previous version of DD, it requires a new game.

20 hours ago, mavsog said:

I'm using UNP, and it looks like this.

Can you please tell me which file i should edit in the outfit studio?

That looks like you haven't built the outfits at all, or installed the meshes for the wrong body.

If you have UNP, make sure you selected UNP during install.  Using CBBE files with a UNP body gets you clipping like this.

Click the magnifying glass on the group filter and select choose groups

image.png.6458e123302d0b69f300582fe7b67c6b.png

Then select only "DD Framework UUNP" from the groups

image.png.85bac64818b2492cb585a940ff051171.png

When you look at the outfits, you should only see the DD outfits now.

You can click "preview" to see what each looks like.

image.png.64ee331a075be2dbb6d706ed35dc2ca5.png

When you have an outfit selected, check if your preset appears. There are a ton of presets available for UNP.

image.png.0e671b27016e476d09e30da9d4f4cf61.png

Down at the bottom left corner, put a check in build morphs, then click batch build.

image.png.09eaa6e13a9bc77bc93a84e6a0a0349b.png

Select HDT or not as you want and then let it run.

If that doesn't fix the clipping, it's likely your preset - which one are you using and exactly which UNP flavor do you have installed?

If you still want to fix the outfits in outfit studio, everything in the list when you only have "DD Framework UUNP" checked in groups is what you need to modify. The preview will let you match the outfit name to what you are wearing. Looks like a restrictive corset, restrictive collar, restrictive gloves and boots. Can't tell if it's leather or ebonite, but there's one of each for each material.

Thank you I'll try that. I don't have a previous version. But I'm trying to rebuild my mods. I only have two animation packs but FNIS XXL's CTD is 72,8%. How can I lower it? Devious devices in itself raises the chance by over 10 % But people on this site keep saying they have over a 1000 animations no problem?

Having a problem getting this installed. I'm using Vortex for the install, and every time I try to get it to do it's job, I get this error pop-up:
image.png.0d531da84b1471a5e6ec1599455bb59f.png

No idea what is happening or why. Not sure if it's saying that their being active is the problem - which makes no damned sense at all - or that they aren't active which is simply incorrect.

Any ideas?

10 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Thank you I'll try that. I don't have a previous version. But I'm trying to rebuild my mods. I only have two animation packs but FNIS XXL's CTD is 72,8%. How can I lower it? Devious devices in itself raises the chance by over 10 % But people on this site keep saying they have over a 1000 animations no problem?

A lot depends on your PC. If you have a potato PC, you will have to use fewer animations. If you have a good/great PC, you should be able to get to around 10k. Super computer around 13k or 14k

You would get fewer animations by removing SLAL packs.

This is what I've got:

12699 animations for 50 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 12699  CTD:97.6%  pOpt:14.7%  max: 13012  LC: 25532 (max. 26162)

4785 animations for 17 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.

8 hours ago, mrdesiballer262 said:

is this mod script heavy, or will it cause performance issues? I'm planning on doing a long playthrough with legacy of the dragonborn 

Yes, it's script heavy. Performance has been greatly improved in 5.0/5.1, but it's still a framework, and does a lot of stuff.

34 minutes ago, Shaddranat said:

Having a problem getting this installed. I'm using Vortex for the install, and every time I try to get it to do it's job, I get this error pop-up:
image.png.0d531da84b1471a5e6ec1599455bb59f.png

No idea what is happening or why. Not sure if it's saying that their being active is the problem - which makes no damned sense at all - or that they aren't active which is simply incorrect.

Any ideas?

Did you check your plugins tab to see if the base game ESMs and SexLab Aroused ESM are active?