8 hours ago, sloft99 said:

@zarantha

They are unticked on the left panel. But somehow, PCEA 2 was still in there even though i uninstalled it completly, it isn't even on the left panel. 

I will open a clean install on VFS and will look if there are any remnants of any mods.

But as i said, every mod i dont use is unticked on the left, so if the mod has any ESP, they wont load.

If they're unticked on the left then you've got some files manually installed in the actual skyrim data folder. It is impossible for something to be in the VFS without it either being in data or checked on the left.

easiest way to be sure to fix that is delete everything in data then revalidate the files in steam. that will leave things like enb and the dlls for engine fixes installed without having to re setup everything from scratch.

1 hour ago, Torcha09 said:

I've heard something about elves not being compatible with gags for some reason. It seems Beast Refits did everything...except elves? Am I missing something? Is it expected for gags to just be invisible for elves, even though it still spreads her lips?

I'd be interested in figuring out how to refit/enable these for elves if anybody could point me in the right direction.

The elf aa in the armor needs to be copied over. the issue is that patching this will make a hard dependency on For Him that we're trying to avoid. Skullered's response two posts down explains why it's this way.

The duplicate aa in BRRF doesn't seem to be working the way it should. The duplicate elf aa does have the elf races, so i'm kinda at a loss on why the duplicate doesn't work.

Basically, you'd be doing the change in the spoiler if you're not going to wait for this to be officially fixed. I'm hoping this will be fixed in DD 5.2 since it was brought up in the dev thread.

The end result will be that BRRF has an elfAA and elfAA_DUPLICATE, and that For Him is now a master for  BRRF.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d12c18adb6db01fe726588c32c9664e7.png

4 hours ago, CallMe_Mega said:

but is there a way to make this work with Touched by Dibella, or is that not a thing

Made Touched by Diabella Bodyslide version body, made a reference for that body, made a convert reference from CBBE to Touched by Diabella body shape, then convert all dd items to touched by diabella, plus fit other items what haven't bodyslides files as wrist restraints, gags, shoes if those not fit this body shape and you are all done.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Made Touched by Diabella Bodyslide version body, made a reference for that body, made a convert reference from CBBE to Touched by Diabella body shape, then convert all dd items to touched by diabella, plus fit other items what haven't bodyslides files as wrist restraints, gags, shoes if those not fit this body shape and you are all done.

Wow, only just a few steps!!!

18 hours ago, zarantha said:

If they're unticked on the left then you've got some files manually installed in the actual skyrim data folder. It is impossible for something to be in the VFS without it either being in data or checked on the left.

easiest way to be sure to fix that is delete everything in data then revalidate the files in steam. that will leave things like enb and the dlls for engine fixes installed without having to re setup everything from scratch.

@zarantha

As i thought, that wasnt the problem. Still no animations. 

17 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I am very inexperienced when it comes to Bodyslide, I can hardly understand what to do. No offense to you, I just don't know how to do that.

12 hours ago, CallMe_Mega said:

No offense to you, I just don't know how to do that.

To make a Diabella body reference, you need import femalebody into outfitstudio, load cbbe reference, copy bone weight and sliders to that diabella body, save as new outfit studio project and hope those CBBE sliders not damage a Diabella body. If it, i don't know how to make a body with sliders. How to make convert reference i don't know. I use converse sets whats are into CBBE mod. That means there answer is no. You can try manually reshape DD items to that body but it can end with ugly view and damaged meshes.

Hi, googling isn't yielding anything so I'm writing this. I'm using vortex as my mod manager, I have devious devices and all it's dependencies installed, I've done all the bodyslide generating and FNIS initializing, I'm using a CBBE body, all this but my problem is thus. No one who is wearing a gag, is wearing it right. Their mouths stay shut and the gag clips through their chins. I've got MFGFix installed but that's not fixing things. On a potentially different problem, arm binders don't work, arm binder equips and is visible, character remains in standard idle pose but hands are missing. What am I doing wrong here? And yeah to confirm I am using SSE and all my mods are SSE compatible. Other than these 2 things, everything is working as expected.

EDIT: Just wanted to add I have looked around and didn't see anything that helped or solved it, and I'm pretty sure this is a common one so apologies for a duplicate question, but thanks in advance for any help provided!

7 hours ago, BadBear69! said:

Hi, googling isn't yielding anything so I'm writing this. I'm using vortex as my mod manager, I have devious devices and all it's dependencies installed, I've done all the bodyslide generating and FNIS initializing, I'm using a CBBE body, all this but my problem is thus. No one who is wearing a gag, is wearing it right. Their mouths stay shut and the gag clips through their chins. I've got MFGFix installed but that's not fixing things. On a potentially different problem, arm binders don't work, arm binder equips and is visible, character remains in standard idle pose but hands are missing. What am I doing wrong here? And yeah to confirm I am using SSE and all my mods are SSE compatible. Other than these 2 things, everything is working as expected.

EDIT: Just wanted to add I have looked around and didn't see anything that helped or solved it, and I'm pretty sure this is a common one so apologies for a duplicate question, but thanks in advance for any help provided!

You just described my experience, off and on, all the way back to the beginning. You can actually see it in some of the early SlaveTats screen shots, dating back years and taken on Skyrim LE.

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

screenshot just your mods by filtering for active mods, and post your fnis output?

Do you still see leftover mod outputs when browsing the VFS? if so, what does it say the origin is?

@zarantha

If i start a new profile in MO and i look into VFS, VFS is only showing the base game with some mods in SKSE folder, but every subfolder of SKSE shows this:

image.png.e313ebf26cd0fd335aca5fc729fef959.png

and meshes with some prebuild Bodyslide outfits

Of course DD is loaded as well

in this spoiler is VFS with loaded mods:

Spoiler

image.png.25b93b52ca1817a23bd6cec4c8a569df.png

the active mods on this is just FNIS with its output folder and DD and requirements

and FNIS Output from the program:

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   31.01.2021 18:03:19
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - S:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:731(576)     CTD:13,1%     pOpt:1,0%
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:374(374)     CTD:10,7%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:119(119)     CTD:2,9%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DDC V1.2 ...     ChAnims:58     CTD:0,4%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:410     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:0,9%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5,6%     pOpt:1,5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 25 total groups: 164 added file slots: 1329 alternate files: 1069

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

2898 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 2898  CTD:34,7%  pOpt:4,2%  max: 8341  LC: 9090 (max. 26162)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

and last but not least: MO2 left panel:

Spoiler

image.png.e3251211f8f059526f9ffac49b340e18.png

i tested with this setup and alternate start to skip helgen, but the animations still wont start.

39 minutes ago, sloft99 said:

@zarantha

If i start a new profile in MO and i look into VFS, VFS is only showing the base game with some mods in SKSE folder, but every subfolder of SKSE shows this:

image.png.e313ebf26cd0fd335aca5fc729fef959.png

and meshes with some prebuild Bodyslide outfits

Of course DD is loaded as well

in this spoiler is VFS with loaded mods:

Hide contents

image.png.25b93b52ca1817a23bd6cec4c8a569df.png

the active mods on this is just FNIS with its output folder and DD and requirements

and FNIS Output from the program:

Hide contents

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   31.01.2021 18:03:19
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - S:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:731(576)     CTD:13,1%     pOpt:1,0%
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:374(374)     CTD:10,7%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:119(119)     CTD:2,9%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DDC V1.2 ...     ChAnims:58     CTD:0,4%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:410     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:0,9%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5,6%     pOpt:1,5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 25 total groups: 164 added file slots: 1329 alternate files: 1069

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

2898 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 2898  CTD:34,7%  pOpt:4,2%  max: 8341  LC: 9090 (max. 26162)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

and last but not least: MO2 left panel:

Hide contents

image.png.e3251211f8f059526f9ffac49b340e18.png

i tested with this setup and alternate start to skip helgen, but the animations still wont start.

SKSE data like that are your saved settings for mod MCMs. I usually move those to their own mod (so they can be disabled completely), or move them to the mod they belong to.

Try sorting your load order on the right..

Should be in this order:

SexLab

SexLabAroused
Devious Devices - Assets
Devious Devices - Integration

Devious Devices - Expansion

Devious Devices - Contraptions

FNIS

Devious Devices For Him

Devious Devices -BRRF

Devious Devices SE patch

How are you testing the animations? Items in DDa don't always have scripts attached. If you want to test bound animations, use the items from DDe.

Edit: Looked at my campfire data, and i don't  have devices in there. Delete it. If you browse using the Data tab in MO2, it will tell you what mod it comes from.

image.png.cf2a63c8386ddc64320f2c97feb32dd8.png

48 minutes ago, zarantha said:

SKSE data like that are your saved settings for mod MCMs. I usually move those to their own mod (so they can be disabled completely), or move them to the mod they belong to.

Try sorting your load order on the right..

Should be in this order:

SexLab

SexLabAroused
Devious Devices - Assets
Devious Devices - Integration

Devious Devices - Expansion

Devious Devices - Contraptions

FNIS

Devious Devices For Him

Devious Devices -BRRF

Devious Devices SE patch

How are you testing the animations? Items in DDa don't always have scripts attached. If you want to test bound animations, use the items from DDe.

Edit: Looked at my campfire data, and i don't  have devices in there. Delete it. If you browse using the Data tab in MO2, it will tell you what mod it comes from.

image.png.cf2a63c8386ddc64320f2c97feb32dd8.png

I used the red ebonite armbinder to test it. 

And about the device stuff at campfire: this subfolder shows on almost every mod, but then i look at the data tab in MO2, it says, that there is no mod behind that folder.

image.png.46ea5b2d152a422b105b8c8e28069813.png

i tested with adjusted load Order and other items but still no successs.

Edit:

i found out what these folders are about.

https://github.com/ModOrganizer2/modorganizer/issues/1229

MO2 creates a folder in each folder you visit in VFS.

1 hour ago, sloft99 said:

I used the red ebonite armbinder to test it. 

And about the device stuff at campfire: this subfolder shows on almost every mod, but then i look at the data tab in MO2, it says, that there is no mod behind that folder.

image.png.46ea5b2d152a422b105b8c8e28069813.png

i tested with adjusted load Order and other items but still no successs.

Edit:

i found out what these folders are about.

https://github.com/ModOrganizer2/modorganizer/issues/1229

MO2 creates a folder in each folder you visit in VFS.

Ok, hadn't noticed that, probably because I exclusively explore using the data tab.

I don't see why it's not working for you. Red ebonite armbinder should be fine, just tried it again and the arms are bound as expected, and it uses the kicks for combat in 3rd person (first person cannot use bound combat due to engine limitations). How about deleting everything in your generated FNIS folder, then regenerating the output again?

5 hours ago, murfk said:

You just described my experience, off and on, all the way back to the beginning. You can actually see it in some of the early SlaveTats screen shots, dating back years and taken on Skyrim LE.

22 minutes ago, BadBear69! said:

So you've not been able to find a solution to this too?

The armbinder pose issue can be a script load issue. This should be much improved if not completely fixed in DD 5.0 and 5.1. It can also be broken by having other mods that install idle animations - 360 Move has been reported as a culprit before. Don't use Nemesis with DD, use FNIS.

The gag issue, I haven't seen an issue where this is broken still as long as MFG Fix is installed. If you have MFG Fix, make sure it's loading right (it requires address library to be installed correctly)

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

The armbinder pose issue can be a script load issue. This should be much improved if not completely fixed in DD 5.0 and 5.1. It can also be broken by having other mods that install idle animations - 360 Move has been reported as a culprit before. Don't use Nemesis with DD, use FNIS.

The gag issue, I haven't seen an issue where this is broken still as long as MFG Fix is installed. If you have MFG Fix, make sure it's loading right (it requires address library to be installed correctly)

360 move was exactly the culprit, armbinders work now! As for gags though, how do I know I'm loading Mfgfix right beyond letting vortex install it? And what's this about an address library?

On 1/28/2021 at 11:11 PM, zarantha said:

The duplicate aa in BRRF doesn't seem to be working the way it should.

Thanks for the input and linking to Skullered's comment. I don't particularly want it on males anyway, or a specific elf version, so I may actually try removing the AA from BRRF and try to flag the human one to work on elves. Not sure if that'll work or not, but I'll back up the file beforehand. I don't have For Him, so adding that and making it a master seems unlikely, though I may try it if my previously suggested action doesn't work. Either way, you gave me a lot more to go off of, thank you!

• Couldn't load DeviousDevices.dll (Devious Devices Integration). A DLL is invalid (code 193)

i get this one and only error i have newest skse64 for sse and newest devious devices integrations and other 2 which i needed for sanguine's debauchery+ mod, all 3 were form 43, i converted them to 44, that is not the problem cause when i donwload all in one file which was updated on 27th january the newest version, i get same ddl is invalid error with form 43 errors, can anyone help me? i've spent too much time trying to make this work and this one error keeps me from starting the game. 

On 1/31/2021 at 8:48 PM, zarantha said:

Ok, hadn't noticed that, probably because I exclusively explore using the data tab.

I don't see why it's not working for you. Red ebonite armbinder should be fine, just tried it again and the arms are bound as expected, and it uses the kicks for combat in 3rd person (first person cannot use bound combat due to engine limitations). How about deleting everything in your generated FNIS folder, then regenerating the output again?

I will try it. Thanks so far.

Edit: sadly, it didnt work. But i noticed something:

shouldn't be the text below show DD V5.0, DD2 V5.0 and not DD V4.0.0 etc.?

image.png.4f35d05f7734e195c5f10ef77feeaafc.png

7 hours ago, sloft99 said:

I will try it. Thanks so far.

Edit: sadly, it didnt work. But i noticed something:

shouldn't be the text below show DD V5.0, DD2 V5.0 and not DD V4.0.0 etc.?

No, Kimy hasn't updated the version in the FNIS files in a while. Those version are what I show too. But to be fair, I don't think the actual animations have changed either, just how they're called.

I'm not sure why the armbinders pose isn't working for you with DD only. Usually it's a conflicting mod like 360 move, or using nemesis instead of fnis, or another pose mod.

Edit: You don't have the ancient Devious Devices - LL patch from MO2 FNIS patches set up do you? If so, remove that patch. Tools -> Tools Plugins -> FNIS -> Configure FNIS Patches

8 hours ago, azaria777 said:

• Couldn't load DeviousDevices.dll (Devious Devices Integration). A DLL is invalid (code 193)

i get this one and only error i have newest skse64 for sse and newest devious devices integrations and other 2 which i needed for sanguine's debauchery+ mod, all 3 were form 43, i converted them to 44, that is not the problem cause when i donwload all in one file which was updated on 27th january the newest version, i get same ddl is invalid error with form 43 errors, can anyone help me? i've spent too much time trying to make this work and this one error keeps me from starting the game. 

Make sure you don't have any other old devious devices versions installed. devious devices integrations is included in the all in one installer. if you have that installed separately, remove it.

That error about the DD dll won't stop you from starting the game, it has been proven the mod still works (just not as well) without the dll. Some other mod is preventing you from starting.

If you have SD+, make sure you have the conversion from bluefrog's SE page. Installing LE mods without converting them, if they include BSAs, will prevent the game from launching.