9 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I always thought the animation filter in Zaz is for actual bound sex animations, not the idles. So it wouldn't apply in this instance. Check if you have other mods providing idles and disable them.

I legit just found the fix like 5min ago, it was because a idle animation mod was screwing with it. Currently trying to take down my next problem. The gags doesn't fit any character, I know the cause, because of how body is built it doesn't fit... However I also found that Bodyslide doesn't have the gag as a option 

3 minutes ago, northrend said:

I legit just found the fix like 5min ago, it was because a idle animation mod was screwing with it. Currently trying to take down my next problem. The gags doesn't fit any character, I know the cause, because of how body is built it doesn't fit... However I also found that Bodyslide doesn't have the gag as a option 

No, it's assumed the heads are all the same size, but sculpted heads can be too small to fit. So there are no bodyslides for gags, and outfit studio does not contain a head reference shape.

You can import the gag nif into outfit studio, blind edit it and export the nif again (or find your actual head mesh and import that in too. just delete it before exporting).

Or edit your head(s) to fit the gags. Someone on the LE thread mentioned it was easy enough to edit the head to fit the gag in racemenu.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

No, it's assumed the heads are all the same size, but sculpted heads can be too small to fit. So there are no bodyslides for gags, and outfit studio does not contain a head reference shape.

You can import the gag nif into outfit studio, blind edit it and export the nif again (or find your actual head mesh and import that in too. just delete it before exporting).

Or edit your head(s) to fit the gags. Someone on the LE thread mentioned it was easy enough to edit the head to fit the gag in racemenu.

Well it's myself and the npc's the gag itself is under where the mouth is.
I suppose it's worth a try, but that sounds a bit too big brain for me am not that experienced when it comes to modding skyrim. I also want to try "mfg fix" from nexus apparently that can help according to someone else, but I have to wait on that as Nexus seems to be down atm. I will try race menu first though I don't want to mess anything up with outfit studio 

EDIT: The mfg fix worked as far as I can tell I only have mme problems to tackle now

1 hour ago, northrend said:

Well it's myself and the npc's the gag itself is under where the mouth is.
I suppose it's worth a try, but that sounds a bit too big brain for me am not that experienced when it comes to modding skyrim. I also want to try "mfg fix" from nexus apparently that can help according to someone else, but I have to wait on that as Nexus seems to be down atm. I will try race menu first though I don't want to mess anything up with outfit studio 

EDIT: The mfg fix worked as far as I can tell I only have mme problems to tackle now

I thought you said you already had that, or it would have been the first suggestion. Starting to mix things up now. >.<

20 hours ago, saltshade said:

I don't see any improvement to actual gameplay and I don't agree with the crying about the filter option causing problems.

Then you don't play DCL) In DD 4.3 equip, unequip can take up to 5 minutes or more, also some items is wrong equiped and can't removed by player or DD functions. Also Sex animations filter was blocking animations in DD where it's not suppose to block.

With DD 5.0 animations now work fine, also equip unequip process are much faster.

If You say i have bad computer or many mods, then i answer i have 6 core CPU, 16 GB RAM and almost minimal requirements for DCL.

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

Run bodyslide and batch build everything with morphs.

Install DD 5.0 and then get the 5.1 update and install it over 5.0. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

Get rid of any old DD 4.3 or earlier patches.

Check your ESM order, it should be

• Devious Devices - Assets
  • Devious Devices - Integration
  • Devious Devices - Expansion
  • Devious Devices - Contraptions
  • Devious Devices For Him (optional)
  • Devious Devices - BRRF (optional)

If you have DCL, try setting bound girls to 0. That looks like an old bug though that I'd expect to be fixed in 8.4/8.5/9.0beta

I have the 5.1 patch, but turning off the bound girls worked! Never would have guessed that would be the problem... Thanks a lot.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Then you don't play DCL) In DD 4.3 equip, unequip can take up to 5 minutes or more, also some items is wrong equiped and can't removed by player or DD functions. Also Sex animations filter was blocking animations in DD where it's not suppose to block.

With DD 5.0 animations now work fine, also equip unequip process are much faster.

If You say i have bad computer or many mods, then i answer i have 6 core CPU, 16 GB RAM and almost minimal requirements for DCL.

Yes, I play DCL and for me equip was not that slow. But straightjackets not blocking animations is a big improvement I forgot to mention. It's the main reason I didn't go back to v 4.3.

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

Are you on DD 5.0 or 5.1? If not, try installing 5.0 and the 5.1 update from the troubleshooting post and try again on a new save with just DD and it's requirements.

Make sure you don't have any other idle animations, or even other animation packs when testing DD and it's requirements.

If you're finding remnants, and you're using NMM, you might need to delete everything in data and reinstall skyrim to get rid of remnants from other mods that you're unaware of.

If you use Vortex, purge everything and check your actual data folder to be sure it's clean before enabling DD and it's requirements.

If you're using MO2, nothing should be manually installed in the actual Data folder.

@zarantha

I tested with DD 5.1 and already ran a new save with only DD and its requirements.

Same results.

I am using MO2 and the leftovers were found in the virtual explorer in MO2.

28 minutes ago, eglo.skull said:

I have TBD (Touched by Dibella) installed and in use, but I can't get the devices to fit correctly. Either it clips with my character or changes the body type to slim (form -CBBE-).

Does anyone know a fix for this?

You need to get BodySlide files for TBD

4 hours ago, Manof Steelios said:

So it works fine with 5.0, but newer devices are not supported?

Correct, the newer devices do not yet have 3bbb bodyslides yet. All that's covered are the outfits that existed in 4.3. It is being worked on if you look at the support thread for the 3ba bodyslide conversion.

9 hours ago, Rmacintyre said:

Is there a way to make Devious devices compatible with Shemale/Futa MC. ?

Not sure what you want here. If it's bodyslide compatibility, you're on your own there.

If you install DD for Him, you should be able to equip devices regardless of what sex skyrim/sexlab think your character is.

On 1/26/2021 at 3:02 PM, sloft99 said:

@zarantha

I tested with DD 5.1 and already ran a new save with only DD and its requirements.

Same results.

I am using MO2 and the leftovers were found in the virtual explorer in MO2.

Then you aren't unchecking mods on the left side. You need to do that too, not just disable the ESPs.

If you filter on active mods, this will list everything you have enabled/installed. Unchecking them 'uninstalls' them so they aren't seen by the VFS.

20 hours ago, Tron91 said:

You need to get BodySlide files for TBD

I downloaded them after your post, but I'm unable to find the preset in bodyslide while editing a Devious device. Do you know anyway of being able to get it to show.

And thank you for helping1752691199_Nyttkuva(2).png.9e56b14be1f1409dd3d87b726678e377.png

And while a DDX (Devious devise extension) item is chosen.

2074412918_Nyttkuva(5).png.4f0f2c848394733203250c4986d5f9b9.png

13 hours ago, zarantha said:

Then you aren't unchecking mods on the left side. You need to do that too, not just disable the ESPs.

If you filter on active mods, this will list everything you have enabled/installed. Unchecking them 'uninstalls' them so they aren't seen by the VFS.

@zarantha

They are unticked on the left panel. But somehow, PCEA 2 was still in there even though i uninstalled it completly, it isn't even on the left panel. 

I will open a clean install on VFS and will look if there are any remnants of any mods.

But as i said, every mod i dont use is unticked on the left, so if the mod has any ESP, they wont load.

I've heard something about elves not being compatible with gags for some reason. It seems Beast Refits did everything...except elves? Am I missing something? Is it expected for gags to just be invisible for elves, even though it still spreads her lips?

I'd be interested in figuring out how to refit/enable these for elves if anybody could point me in the right direction.

1 hour ago, Torcha09 said:

I'd be interested in figuring out how to refit/enable these for elves if anybody could point me in the right direction.

Educated guess: the "armor addon" for the gag doesn't include elves in its list of supported races. Should be quick to verify in xEdit.