1 hour ago, iamwookie said:

We discussed this in the DCL LE thread, there is some bug which sometimes equips the Contraptions chains by mistake.

To Unlock if it's on your follower use the Furniture interaction key twice or use 200(Yes seriously 200) Furniture keys to unlock.

insane, but thanks at least now i know what to do. shittiest thing is that I don't even use DCL, so it's just a crapshoot why this is even happening.

I don't suppose there's any way to disable chain related items short of manually deleting everything with chains?

12 hours ago, morikawa said:

insane, but thanks at least now i know what to do. shittiest thing is that I don't even use DCL, so it's just a crapshoot why this is even happening.

I don't suppose there's any way to disable chain related items short of manually deleting everything with chains?

You can't delete them, but if the issue is solely that you don't like how the HDT chains don't link together properly, you can build the non HDT version of the chains, which uses a different mesh. bodyslide version in 5.0/5.1, for older versions install DDhotfix.

7 hours ago, Anunya said:

Just doing the upgrade from 4.3.7 to 5.0. Two questions:

I have the FIX DD anims CTD patch. I assume I no longer need that?

I also have a conflict with5 5.0 and ZaZ Animation Pack+CBBE HDT v8.0+SEREV3. Which should take priority?

image.png.4ee03eb7593b541f1935d35591386669.png

Yes, that patch is included in 5.0. So is the gag fix.

The conflict is textures for some locks. Doesn't make a difference which one overwrites the other.

5 hours ago, alster523 said:

Does anyone  know where the White Ebonite stuff comes from im having clipping issues on the gloves and i dont have a bodyslide thing for it so i cant even change it. thx  for the help in advance.

White ebonite is from DD. There's one mesh that gets texture swapped for red, white and black, you will not see a separate file for each color variant.

basically, don't look for a color. you need to check the gloves and restraint gloves in bodyslide.

Curious question! Everything works great except Gags. I used a Race menu preset and the head is smaller that the default so the gag is not in place properly. (The chin straps dont touch the chin and you can slightly see inside her mouth). I've looked a little but haven't seemed to find a fix... if there is one. 

Anyone have a suggestion? Im not far in so i "can" restart, but prefer not to as i like my character. 

1 hour ago, TessaMarieGaming said:

Curious question! Everything works great except Gags. I used a Race menu preset and the head is smaller that the default so the gag is not in place properly. (The chin straps dont touch the chin and you can slightly see inside her mouth). I've looked a little but haven't seemed to find a fix... if there is one. 

Anyone have a suggestion? Im not far in so i "can" restart, but prefer not to as i like my character. 

There's no fix for sculpted heads that don't match the standard head size. You'd need to edit the mesh to fit your head, thus breaking it for the npcs.

I did see this, it may be a possibility - edit your face geometry to fix it.

Hey all,

Having a real pain trying to get the Armbinders to work, I had this modlist running fine a while back then after coming back to it after a break the armbinder animations weren't working. Now the PC just stays in normal behaviour with their hands missing, and I can't jump for some reason.

Tried going up to DD v5 as previously I was on 4.3.7 but no luck. As I say I had this all working fine before but maybe I've downloaded something random without realising that's causing issues. Anyone know what might be causing it?

Skyrim SE Modlist.txt

On 1/20/2021 at 5:03 PM, morikawa said:

This seems is added by error because Kimy even not know that this restraint exist into DD contraception - yes this is made as furniture and are a single armor into this mod.  Seems will be fixed into next DD. Also in LE thread says it can be unequiped by select NPC with furniture key (Page down???) and then press unlock.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

This seems is added by error because Kimy even not know that this restraint exist into DD contraception - yes this is made as furniture and are a single armor into this mod.  Seems will be fixed into next DD. Also in LE thread says it can be unequiped by select NPC with furniture key (Page down???) and then press unlock.

It's the Furniture Usage key which is the default of PageUp

Basically pressing it twice the first time equips the chains if they aren't equiped the second time removes them.

Of course this only works for followers/npcs you use it on.

15 hours ago, iamwookie said:

It's the Furniture Usage key which is the default of PageUp

Basically pressing it twice the first time equips the chains if they aren't equiped the second time removes them.

Of course this only works for followers/npcs you use it on.

yeah but why is this even a thing? like why does the furniture usage key equip prisoner chains? Is there some reason for it?

18 hours ago, ComeStayin said:

i have a version of mfg that was converted from le to se. its called MFGfix

MFG Fix in SE requires address library. you have address library installed?

You can check if the dll is loading correctly by looking in your skse64.log.

log is here:

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

18 hours ago, alster523 said:

When putting a gag on a follower they will still say there voice lines in comabt and what not is there a way to make it so that they wont talk or no?

No, it can't be fixed. It's possible to break quests by preventing NPCs from voicing anything in any situation when they have a gag.