This item is put on as a trial item from "master" It can only be opened by the Master (via script i believe) no key works there.

grafik.png.cce1a58a46c9109ad199dfa275185866.pnggrafik.png.ec4f2a78ec5ff210859b690941edbb69.pnggrafik.png.9d3b7f062b9d9d56ff0ac9577c6e1c96.png

Item ID would be ff000a5e. But like i said it happend with other arm leg cuffs or corsets or boots to ... Hope there is a workaround for this or Hope at least ...

The problem ocurs also with DD itself ...

I might be completely stupid, and I will be the first to admit it, but I can't seem to get it to work. It is my first time trying this kind of modding so I am a bit new to it. I have followed the download instructions, but the game won't even start. The only mods installed right now are BodySlide, CBBE, Devious Desires SE (it tells me this mods is for another game), FNIS 7.6, Race Menu, SexLabAroused SE, SexLabFremeworkSE, SKSE, SkyUI, Unofficial Skyrim SE Patch, and XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended. It must be this mod, as when I deactivate it the game will start, though I do get the warning in FNIS that. Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible, which I can't seem to find the solution for. Help, pls.

31 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

I Would try to use this guide as a basis. It helped me quite a bit and when this is setup It should work with devious Devices 5.0 SE like a charm

As I suspected, I was stupid, very stupid. When I followed a link to SexLab Aroused there was written something along the lines of that that is the SE version, but it wasn't, so now it works

On 1/13/2021 at 8:35 AM, -anachronist- said:

I use the "unp body renewal 4.6" and "UNP Blessed Body 1.7.2"

The  letter overwrites the first in 14 Files. In Bodyslide I batchbuilt everything with the unpbb preset now.

I guess this is not the most modern Body to use. But it works for me in all cases except -of course- the iron piercings. The soulgem nipple piercings (coming with the same mod) are placed perfectly btw.

As far as I'm aware, there's no difference in UNP versions between LE and SE. Since I don't recall hearing tons of complaints in either this thread or the LE thread, there shouldn't be an issue with it.

Try loading that mesh in outfit studio, add your reference shape, select the mesh name and then copy bone weights. after that, delete the reference body and save the project, then build it again.

Do you know if it's piercing01 or 03? If it's not one of those two, it's from a different mod.

12 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

This item is put on as a trial item from "master" It can only be opened by the Master (via script i believe) no key works there.

grafik.png.cce1a58a46c9109ad199dfa275185866.pnggrafik.png.ec4f2a78ec5ff210859b690941edbb69.png

Item ID would be ff000a5e. But like i said it happend with other arm leg cuffs or corsets or boots to ... Hope there is a workaround for this or Hope at least ...

The problem ocurs also with DD itself ...

Captured Dreams is meant to work with DD 3.x and the author knows it's not completely compatible with 4.x. It is likely very broken with 5.x and someone will need to fix it so it's compatible, but that can't be done because the mod author removed it and does not give permission for the mod to be reuploaded, modified or reused.

I said it happend with other items too it isnt only CD ... Please read the full text ... I only posted it because it happend again and again and again with different charakters and with or without Captured Dreams :)

I believe it will happen with the new charakter i generated a few minutes ago again with this char i wont use this items but it will happen again ... that is a fact

17 hours ago, feile23 said:

I run Devious Devices SE 5.0, dont run Deviously Cursed Loot. Is DCL a requirement?

No error running fnis. As mentioned, i can order npcs to use the devises. Animations work fine for npcs, just pc doesnt do anything.

DCL is not a requirement, but you do need some other mod to make use of DD. It's a framework, it doesn't do stuff on it's own.

If you're just plopping down furniture and using it, it's could be some of the scripted behaviors aren't getting called. DCL 9.0 does make use of the furniture in game and while there are some bugs since it's still in beta, yours doesn't sound familiar. I'm not aware of other mods using the contraptions plugin, just DCL 9.0. Doesn't mean they aren't out there, I just don't know.

Just now, Baltasarr80 said:

I said it happend with other items too it isnt only CD ... Please read the full text ... I only posted it because it happend again and again and again with different charakters and with or without Captured Dreams :)

But your example was only CD. you didn't provide ID or names for anything else.

hi it works 95% of the time but i have ran into a interesting problem , my character was put in the armbinders , when she got out of them my character still runs as she still has armbinders on , i have tried to fix the animations through finis but that did not fix the issue any idea why please 

i have devious devices 5.0 and cursed loot 8.5 sse versions 

2 hours ago, woodie99 said:

i have devious devices 5.0 and cursed loot 8.5 sse versions

DD 5.0 have bug with heavy bondage - maybe you need load DD 5.1 LE beta, delete from archive meshes folder - there is only xml files for LE HDT chain work. if you don't, your HDT chains will be broken.

And install a archive. There is fixed some of heavy bondage remove, maybe it's helps with armbinder too as it is heavy bondage. Scripts into LE version is compatible with SE.

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

As far as I'm aware, there's no difference in UNP versions between LE and SE. Since I don't recall hearing tons of complaints in either this thread or the LE thread, there shouldn't be an issue with it.

Try loading that mesh in outfit studio, add your reference shape, select the mesh name and then copy bone weights. after that, delete the reference body and save the project, then build it again.

Do you know if it's piercing01 or 03? If it's not one of those two, it's from a different mod.

Thank you! That sounds promising! Unfortunateley it is way beyond my skill level of using the tools.

Where do I add the ref shape, select mesh name and copy bone weights? Can you recomend a youtube tutorial for those steps? 

Hey all I have a quick question I try to use the Chastity bra and belt but Im able to equip and unequip them like armor is this some issue that others have come across? the weird part is it was working fine but after I added SL Attractiontraction and the 3BA bodyslide files IM able to unequip them without the menu prompt coming up 

Hay guys I'm getting the issue where it appears wrong animations are assigned to certain devious devices like the iron yoke for example it plays the arm binder animation when running and an animation where the character is on all fours when stationary. I read something similar about it earlier in the posts with having to do with Nemesis and DD It looked like it was going to get fixed like a year ago not sure whats wrong nemesis AND dd 5.0 Are the newest version occurs on a new game. Any help how to fix the issue would be appreciated. Here's my rather long mod list.

https://modwat.ch/u/Serpinitha/plugins.

I have a problem, I just istalliert the mod and now my character runs as if he had put on a yoke or as if her hands were tied. what can this be?

I have found that it is due to FNIS Sexy Move, is there a fix for it?

or does anyone know a good alternative to FNIS Sexy Move?

And another thing "Devieces underneath" doesn't seem to work for me, by default it is set to hide slot 51 when slot 32 is occupied. But this is unfortunately not the case.

8 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

And another thing "Devieces underneath" doesn't seem to work for me, by default it is set to hide slot 51 when slot 32 is occupied. But this is unfortunately not the case.

It's works: nipple piercings is hidden if you wear a body. How are effect on your game?

8 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

FNIS Sexy Move, is there a fix for it?

Turn off 360 grads option if i remember correct.

On 1/15/2021 at 8:37 AM, -anachronist- said:

Thank you! That sounds promising! Unfortunateley it is way beyond my skill level of using the tools.

Where do I add the ref shape, select mesh name and copy bone weights? Can you recomend a youtube tutorial for those steps? 

I learned using a conversion tutorial, but that has a bunch of steps you don't need. this vid shows the process on something more complex. you shouldn't need to mask anything, so ignore that part. just look where he adds the reference shape from the file menu, and the copy bone weights.

These are more of general, convert between bodies and fix everything, including bone weights.

https://tesmistel.tumblr.com/page/3

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Converting_outfits_to_SSE_CBBE_BodySlide

22 hours ago, Forlaith said:

Hey all I have a quick question I try to use the Chastity bra and belt but Im able to equip and unequip them like armor is this some issue that others have come across? the weird part is it was working fine but after I added SL Attractiontraction and the 3BA bodyslide files IM able to unequip them without the menu prompt coming up 

Does it work if you get rid of SL Attraction? If so, it's some kind of conflict.

That issue can also be due to the no enchantment restriction mod if you have it.

20 hours ago, Serpinitha said:

Hay guys I'm getting the issue where it appears wrong animations are assigned to certain devious devices like the iron yoke for example it plays the arm binder animation when running and an animation where the character is on all fours when stationary. I read something similar about it earlier in the posts with having to do with Nemesis and DD It looked like it was going to get fixed like a year ago not sure whats wrong nemesis AND dd 5.0 Are the newest version occurs on a new game. Any help how to fix the issue would be appreciated. Here's my rather long mod list.

https://modwat.ch/u/Serpinitha/plugins.

No one on this side is fixing nemesis. Use FNIS.

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:
20 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

It's works: nipple piercings is hidden if you wear a body. How are effect on your game?

Well, it affects my game in that my char wears body armor (slot 32) and the nipple piercings (slot 51) are not hidden but still visible.(See pictures)

pictures:

Spoiler

enb2021_1_17_09_18_15.jpg.33cf2648f7360df2e9adf68b1c5127c0.jpg

ScreenShot0.jpg.be1e452614fba3f1ed28c6134d038244.jpg

On 1/10/2021 at 3:21 AM, Elsidia said:

Yes. Find the scripter what reworks HDT-SMP mod, then find a 3D designer what reworks a chains for HDT-SMP.

Funny thing is that they work on the NPCs(e.g. "bound girls" can spawn with them just fine), just not on the PC.

Is there a quick way to globally disable all of the offending items, or at least disconnect them from HDT-SMP?