1 hour ago, Sarfin said:

Hello,

i don't know if this is already discussed here (169 pages are a lot to search for one issue) but my character does not open the mouth for a ballgag. is it known or is there a fix for?

Thank you.

Troubleshooting post:

Install MFG Fix.

i have an issue with the furniture. i can lock npcs into the devices. Everythings works well with npcs. Just everytime i lock the pc into the device, the device disapears and the pc doesnt play any animation, no T-pose, just the normal idle. Anyone had a similar issue? could find any solution to it so far. Disabled all the mods that might cause randome idle animation, no success.

Thanks for any help!

I have installed the big 5.0 Package and built it in Bodyslide. Everything works fine and all clothes and devices sit where they are supposed to sit. The only Exception beeing the iron piercings. They remain within the body. As I batchbuilt everything together, I have no idea, where the mistake was made?!

31 minutes ago, -anachronist- said:

I have installed the big 5.0 Package and built it in Bodyslide. Everything works fine and all clothes and devices sit where they are supposed to sit. The only Exception beeing the iron piercings. They remain within the body. As I batchbuilt everything together, I have no idea, where the mistake was made?!

Do you use two different bodies for nude and outfits when building meshes? It's the only thing I can think of

Can someone telle me what the quest id is of the quest 'chloe'? I freed Chloe from her shackles and made her follow me. So I head deeper into the caves where i squeeze through the rocks but the quest does not update any further. So i was wondering that i could skip that stage by using commands. Also not other imperial bodys are to be found once I squeezed through the rubble.

EDIT: I was able to by pass it by using additemmenu and looked for a 'torn note' in the diviously cursed loot section

I've got a strange problem where not every device asks for "manipulation" when I manually equip them (although "lock on" and "move on" are there. Even the setting in the MCM doesn't change it for some items.

Also, some items are locked on my character and don't give a pop-up when trying to unequip them... it simply fails to do anything and are basically unequippable. Even debug through DD MCM or DCL MCM won't help me, and neither does deleting the item from inventory via console.

Anyone else having the same issue/a solution? If neccessary, will post load order if requested.

Thanks in advance! ^^

10 hours ago, Mr5ku11crusher said:

Help I can't get the .ESM files to work they are giving off a incompatible warning

Ignore the warning, it's cosmetic.

If you are one of those people that insist on form 44 for everything even when it's not needed and nothing is broke with form 43, I've linked to pfiffy's resaved ESMs in the troubleshooting post.

11 hours ago, The Transcendence said:

I've got a strange problem where not every device asks for "manipulation" when I manually equip them (although "lock on" and "move on" are there. Even the setting in the MCM doesn't change it for some items.

Also, some items are locked on my character and don't give a pop-up when trying to unequip them... it simply fails to do anything and are basically unequippable. Even debug through DD MCM or DCL MCM won't help me, and neither does deleting the item from inventory via console.

Anyone else having the same issue/a solution? If neccessary, will post load order if requested.

Thanks in advance! ^^

Some devices just work differently. DDa devices manually equipped don't lock. Some DCL items don't respect the manipulate.

Make sure you're using DD 5.0 or DD 5.1 beta 1.

If there's still an issue with equipping, look through the troubleshooting post to see if you have known mod conflicts

14 hours ago, TaCo1234567890 said:

Can someone telle me what the quest id is of the quest 'chloe'? I freed Chloe from her shackles and made her follow me. So I head deeper into the caves where i squeeze through the rocks but the quest does not update any further. So i was wondering that i could skip that stage by using commands. Also not other imperial bodys are to be found once I squeezed through the rubble.

EDIT: I was able to by pass it by using additemmenu and looked for a 'torn note' in the diviously cursed loot section

If you aren't finding bodies, then you may have left the quest alone too long and a dead body cleaner removed the bodies. In that case it's better to just add the note to your inventory just like you did rather than using setstage.

16 hours ago, -anachronist- said:

What body are you using?

20 hours ago, feile23 said:

i have an issue with the furniture. i can lock npcs into the devices. Everythings works well with npcs. Just everytime i lock the pc into the device, the device disapears and the pc doesnt play any animation, no T-pose, just the normal idle. Anyone had a similar issue? could find any solution to it so far. Disabled all the mods that might cause randome idle animation, no success.

Thanks for any help!

What DD and DCL versions?

Any errors when running fnis?

On 7/12/2019 at 8:43 AM, Pfiffy said:

Thanks to Kythana we now have a Fomod installer that make a lot of things easier for you (the user) and for us (the porters)

You can now chooose CBBE SE as Body option, too. 

You can choose one of the last three .dls 

The HDT-SMP files are included now, so most of the Heretic models should now work with Physics. (some of them are still a work-in-progress)

Devious Devices All-In-One installer:

https://mega.nz/#!eZ4lGADR!8f9s3kM5pVNW8cdywYEPZutW0-_gdTsdfCGHgdyXYk0

So as of 1/12/2021, this mega.nz file doesn't actually work/there's nothing there. I can't use DDFHSSE until I can get the assets, integrations and expansions. I'd kinda be interested in using the mod k thanks ?

3 hours ago, gaarakillsbarney14@gmail.c said:

So as of 1/12/2021, this mega.nz file doesn't actually work/there's nothing there. I can't use DDFHSSE until I can get the assets, integrations and expansions. I'd kinda be interested in using the mod k thanks ?

This is outdated version. Now is 2021 year and in start of this thread are link to newest DD 5.0 SE AIO installer.

9 hours ago, Forlaith said:

Hey there peeps I tried dl'ing this mod from the mega mirror but when I installed it I got the error 43 message in MO2 do you have to manually upgrade it to 44 or amI missing something?

The form 43 error is just cosmetic, no need to convert anything. You can just ignore it but if you prefer zarantha posted the form 44 esps somewhere in this thread (I'll search the link later when I'm on desktop).

There it is, it was in the troubleshooting post:

On 1/12/2021 at 5:49 AM, zarantha said:

What body are you using?

I use the "unp body renewal 4.6" and "UNP Blessed Body 1.7.2"

The  letter overwrites the first in 14 Files. In Bodyslide I batchbuilt everything with the unpbb preset now.

I guess this is not the most modern Body to use. But it works for me in all cases except -of course- the iron piercings. The soulgem nipple piercings (coming with the same mod) are placed perfectly btw.

Hi Guys,

I have DD, DCL, Heretical Resources and a few others all installed. They seem to work well for the most part, but there are odd occurrences where say if I get caught in a device or put on an item of clothing that takes the slot of an item I am already wearing it will effectively 'break' the item I had on.  
So for example if something knocks out nipple piercings or a collar and takes its place (even if that item is a non-devious item, just normal clothes), the previous devious item will no longer appear on my character - it can be equipped and unequipped but is invisible and seems to lose it's 'device' abilities (in that I can just click it on and off as equipped and there is no 'bind yourself?' message box, it just breaks the item.

This also seems to be permanent, as I can add the item in console and it's still broken. Anyone ever heard of this? I'm assuming I was just slopping in what i've installed,

On 1/12/2021 at 5:53 AM, zarantha said:

What DD and DCL versions?

Any errors when running fnis?

I run Devious Devices SE 5.0, dont run Deviously Cursed Loot. Is DCL a requirement?

No error running fnis. As mentioned, i can order npcs to use the devises. Animations work fine for npcs, just pc doesnt do anything.

i Think it was already mantioned but nontheless i have a realy anoying bug that ... makes me aaaaaaaaaaaargh

Often enough i stumble over boots corsets leg or armcuffs that are no longer usable ... they can be equipped in the inventory but they dont get the typical put it on window ... they just get equipped but than dont show up on the charakter itself ... Right now i have it with an older dd item from the trial cd leg cuffs.

I will sent in Screenshots if needed in my break

Im using DD 5.0 SSE