8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Thanks to you i do interesting discovery. And also i find solution for Restrictive boots.

See: screenshot:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot135.jpg.ac5a48190eaa879346dfaa4943e62f05.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot136.jpg.cee1cee168ff788ae8a2e9ef88766491.jpg

As you see there is some little clipping. It can be fixed into outfit studio by enlarge boots meshes. As about dress - not sure, there must be very carefully with enlarge to not break a dress view. maybe it can be left as it.

how it can be done?

You need latest bodyslide (it have new option edit a partition)

See screenshot and down explanations:

Reveal hidden contents

Clipboard.jpg.2d1d1d252ac72091324feaf55ea010b4.jpg

First you need select partition 53 - and paint red down to feets (don't touch it.) that will fill clipping in upper part of catsuit.

Then press apply - without it not save anything.

Then select 37 - feet and paint up as on screenshot red. Now boots hav eonly 2 partition - feet - what not hidden in dress and catsuit and 53 part what not hidden on catsuit.

About vanilla armors - i have mod remodeled Armor CBBE SE  and there all vanilla boots works correct on catsuit. But hides on dress. if you want not hide you must rework any boot in that style.

If you don't have remodeled vanilla armors - you need made own boots from vanilla by converting to cbbe and add correct partitions.

Good Luck!

Is there anything can be done to fix the catsuit and dress itself directly? Because I tested the straitjack Elegant dress, its legs perfectly work with all the shoes and boots. So I think the problem is on the dress and catsuit itself. 

Spoiler

image.png.d400544fcf520169734b49811f698c24.png

1 hour ago, QueenAlpaca said:

Is there anything can be done to fix the catsuit and dress itself directly?

That's because you don't have installed latest DD 5.0 SE patch for calves and those costumes doesn't have calves 38.

You can remove from all DD dress, straitjackets biped slot calves 38 and all DD items will be look in that way:

Spoiler

ScreenShot138.jpg.68622e8be2879b48b9f3d0a38f4ea8fa.jpg

Or maybe... you can remove calves 38 from all those "damaged" costumes and open those into outfit studio and mark calves 38 into outfit partitions as body 32 - i not test it, but in theory it's can work.

7 minutes ago, GGDX said:

Any idea when the BreastRopeExtreme.nif path will be corrected to be where the outfit expects it to be for building?

it's part of ZAZ not DD. ask there. i believe i recall that tara said it was a mistake/empty project so to just delete it.

21 minutes ago, saltshade said:

After installing DD 5.0 all belts I get equipped with from Deviously Enslaved are timed belts. How come? They used to be a random type and could be the standard belt.

Likely Deviously Enslaved needs to be updated for DD 5.0. The other belts are still there.

6 hours ago, saltshade said:

After installing DD 5.0 all belts I get equipped with from Deviously Enslaved are timed belts.

All belts from DD 4.3 have timed lock from 24h - 72 h. Only in DD 4.3 this script was bugged and in DD 5.0 it's fixed. I mean - "timed belt" you can unlock those belt with key only after 24 - 72 hours, but escape works without timing. In DD is mechanic, that belt have timer. After x hours you can unlock those belt for free. This type of belts are used into quest Dominate from DCL 8.4 - 8.5.

Hello, I need help. So in my original game most of the devices did not appear on my character (and I mean intead of hands she had lumps and the rest just wasn't visible), but they still retained their function. So after many hours of looking for a fix i reinstalled the whole game and just to be sure i made a new game with only the neccesary mods. Now it not only still doesn't work, but it's even worse. the armbinders do nothing and almost everything still doesn't appear. Please help

Edit: Just wanted to say. that i use SE, my FNIS works normally, all my downloads are the newest, but only from the links provided, and that I am willing to reinstall Skyrim, if the fix requires it.

3 hours ago, nag725 said:

Hello, I need help. So in my original game most of the devices did not appear on my character (and I mean intead of hands she had lumps and the rest just wasn't visible), but they still retained their function. So after many hours of looking for a fix i reinstalled the whole game and just to be sure i made a new game with only the neccesary mods. Now it not only still doesn't work, but it's even worse. the armbinders do nothing and almost everything still doesn't appear. Please help

Edit: Just wanted to say. that i use SE, my FNIS works normally, all my downloads are the newest, but only from the links provided, and that I am willing to reinstall Skyrim, if the fix requires it.

Did you run BodySlide to built the outfits?

1 hour ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Did you run BodySlide to built the outfits?

Yes. The problem is, that i have done everything to make it work including downloading the newest versions of all mods. I even reinstalled whole Skyrim with only the neccesary mods, but it still doesn't work.

Edit: Now looking back, is FNIS supposed to say "1 Warning(s)" to not having Creature pack installed, or is this the problem?

Edit 2: Wait, did you mean having installed BodySlide, or is there a special file for Devious devices?

Edit 3: Oh, I am just a dumbass. I used AddItemMenu to test this, and i always used items from Devious Device- Assets. Of course that didn't work. But still, everything from the neck down does not appear.

Edit 4: Ok, it was Bodyslide, because I didn't know there was more to it than just installing it, but what do I do with it to make DD work?

Edit 5: Never mind, got the hang of it

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

All belts from DD 4.3 have timed lock from 24h - 72 h. Only in DD 4.3 this script was bugged and in DD 5.0 it's fixed. I mean - "timed belt" you can unlock those belt with key only after 24 - 72 hours, but escape works without timing. In DD is mechanic, that belt have timer. After x hours you can unlock those belt for free. This type of belts are used into quest Dominate from DCL 8.4 - 8.5.

So you can pick the lock and remove the belt before the timer runs out? And how do you decrease the timer? I tried setting it to 12-24 in xEdit(on the item itself) but it had no effect.

Since I'm playing with a timescale of 6(for immersion reasons), 24-72h is a very long time for me. I'd probably lose patience and just use the safeword after awhile. So far I've just reloaded when I got such a belt but I don't want to keep doing that.

3 minutes ago, saltshade said:

So you can pick the lock and remove the belt before the timer runs out?

When i play DCL 8.5 i specially install DD 4.3 timer hotfix and i always got belts with timer. And always i free with lockpick. That means answer is yes.

29 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

When i play DCL 8.5 i specially install DD 4.3 timer hotfix and i always got belts with timer. And always i free with lockpick. That means answer is yes.

That's good to know. Strange that they make a belt that blocks keys but not lockpicks though. It would be more immersive if you had to use magic to break the spell. @Kimy Maybe you can add that in next update?

27 minutes ago, lightspeed77 said:

I did, but i tested it wiht a gag and collar (the puppy collar and bone gag in particular) but no option to manipulate, just straight up wore in and lockeed it.

I'm not seeing an issue with manipulating those items. It asks you to lock it on, then after you say yes you get the option to manipulate it.

check the troubleshooting post

If it's not this, look for the other mods that cause issues listed in the post, or you'll need to start disabling mods to see what other mod is conflicting.

• Conflict with No Enchantment Restriction SKSE Remake - Uninstall No Enchantment Restriction
    Alternately, try disabling DisenchantEverything in the NoEnchantmentRestrictionRemake.json
    Locks break / don't work with this installed, and likely other unlisted conflicts
5 hours ago, dlovers said:

Is there any way other then MEGA to download the files

As far as I know no, MEGA is the only mirror. Possible fixes I read here are to avoid using incognito tabs, but other than that you just need to wait for the daily limit to be renewed I think