30 minutes ago, ExodusTransonicMercury said:

To rewrite it correctly and shorter: "Can I safely flag as ESL "Devious Devices - BRRF.esp", given Vortex propose it to me ?". But I assume the answer is yes as well.

I haven't tried since wryebash didn't mark it automatically. but looks like it should be ok. no data at this point though.

13 hours ago, Scarlettears said:

the only extra mod is alternate start

Maybe it's too late but can i point that you forgot disabled fnisspells. It's not dependency of DD and also it's use fnis to spell animations. Probably it can be guilty of your armbinder. Also if you don't install all mods you still have forbidden animations into skyrim what fnis buids. It's no check disabled or not, it's just build animations from folders. If you use mo2 then disable folders from this mods and then you should rebuild fnis. Probably it must remove animations from disabled mods. After that you need rebuild fnis.

28 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

How remove completely devious devices 4.3 from bodyslide ? 

I don't know why it's not remove old folders.

If you use vortex you can remove those files manually.

To be sure what need remove open old DD 4.3 archive and remove exactly those files from callente folder what you found into DD 4.3. AIO installer.

1) Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z\01 DDa - Assets\03 DDa CBBE SE\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\

2)Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z\04 DDx - Expansion\03 DDx CBBE SE\CalienteTools\BodySlide\

After that you maybe will be need reinstall dd 5.0 because probably it can remove some body sliders similar to DD 5.0. But maybe not.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

I don't know why it's not remove old folders.

If you use vortex you can remove those files manually.

To be sure what need remove open old DD 4.3 archive and remove exactly those files from callente folder what you found into DD 4.3. AIO installer.

1) Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z\01 DDa - Assets\03 DDa CBBE SE\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\

2)Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z\04 DDx - Expansion\03 DDx CBBE SE\CalienteTools\BodySlide\

After that you maybe will be need reinstall dd 5.0 because probably it can remove some body sliders similar to DD 5.0. But maybe not.

ok i use mod organizer 2

its work . i delete all files devious devices 4.3 and 5.0.

and nothing in the group and batch build . and i make a new install devious devices 5.0

and now just the files from 5.0.

thanks very much for your help.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Maybe it's too late but can i point that you forgot disabled fnisspells. It's not dependency of DD and also it's use fnis to spell animations. Probably it can be guilty of your armbinder. Also if you don't install all mods you still have forbidden animations into skyrim what fnis buids. It's no check disabled or not, it's just build animations from folders. If you use mo2 then disable folders from this mods and then you should rebuild fnis. Probably it must remove animations from disabled mods. After that you need rebuild fnis.

fnis speels its not compatible whith devious devices 5.0  ?

fnis pcea 2 e sex animations its not compatible too ?

11 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

fnis speels its not compatible whith devious devices 5.0  ?

fnis pcea 2 e sex animations its not compatible too ?

Have no clue. As those use animations i suggest it can be guilty. You can remove one by one and check if armbinders works. After remove 1 mod don't forget rebuild fnis. And if armbinders work, then this mod is guilty.

Edit: I use Skyrim with minimal mods list for DCL.

I have only Laura bondage shop, Simple slavery, Devious followers and some armor mods what not made new animations.

Edit2: also after put on armbinder there can be scripts lag: depend on installed mods and personal computer hardware it can take 30 sec. - 1,5 minutes to replace animation.

I after load test it by entering free camera mode - if it success and not throw out of mode then "equip" process is end and arms shows in place.

10 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Have no clue. As those use animations i suggest it can be guilty. You can remove one by one and check if armbinders works. After remove 1 mod don't forget rebuild fnis. And if armbinders work, then this mod is guilty.

Edit: I use Skyrim with minimal mods list for DCL.

I have only Laura bondage shop, Simple slavery, Devious followers and some armor mods what not made new animations.

Edit2: also after put on armbinder there can be scripts lag: depend on installed mods and personal computer hardware it can take 30 sec. - 1,5 minutes to replace animation.

I after load test it by entering free camera mode - if it success and not throw out of mode then "equip" process is end and arms shows in place.

ok thanks again

Grettings, I encountered weird problem with DD for SE version 5.0. It's kinda hard to explain for me, so I recorded a video showcasing the issue.  It's like that for every DD device, It looks like it's not equiping correctly.

I use new game and using just a few mods, there is more mods intalled but ESPs is disabled.

What I tried:

- reinstalled DD completely

- checked if other animation mods not working (they works just fine)

I'm kinda lost, never encountered issues with DD before, so I'm hope someone in this thread can give me dirrection where to dig. Thanks

Attaching papyrus log and load order. 

Papyrus.1.log !mod list.txt

2 hours ago, paltos said:

Grettings, I encountered weird problem with DD for SE version 5.0. It's kinda hard to explain for me, so I recorded a video showcasing the issue.  It's like that for every DD device, It looks like it's not equiping correctly.

I use new game and using just a few mods, there is more mods intalled but ESPs is disabled.

What I tried:

- reinstalled DD completely

- checked if other animation mods not working (they works just fine)

I'm kinda lost, never encountered issues with DD before, so I'm hope someone in this thread can give me dirrection where to dig. Thanks

Attaching papyrus log and load order. 

Papyrus.1.log 151.77 kB · 1 download !mod list.txt 617 B · 1 download

I've had this same issue. It's most likely because you have a mod that allows you to have enchantments on any piece of equipment. Something about it conflicts with DD scripts. If this is the case, you'll have to chose between that mod and your DD shit. 

2 hours ago, paltos said:

Grettings, I encountered weird problem with DD for SE version 5.0.

Look in the troubleshooting post for  unlock and equip issues - those are the known incompatibilities. If you don't have those, you'll need to go through your mod list disabling mods to find out what is conflicting.

1 hour ago, Dr.p345 said:

I've had this same issue. It's most likely because you have a mod that allows you to have enchantments on any piece of equipment. Something about it conflicts with DD scripts. If this is the case, you'll have to chose between that mod and your DD shit. 

Oh man, thanks alot! It really was NoEnchantmentRestrictions SKSE plugin. It is in troubleshouting post.

17 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Look in the troubleshooting post for  unlock and equip issues - those are the known incompatibilities. If you don't have those, you'll need to go through your mod list disabling mods to find out what is conflicting.

Ye I didn't find this one yesterday, my bad! Problem is solved. Thank you!

17 hours ago, zarantha said:

I don't know, it's just fine in my game. Some neck clipping, yes, but that's all. And you've got the se patch enabled? I'm not seeing the issue with the boots either.

the only time i saw the body messed up like that was after i deleted part of a complete reference shape after replacing a partial reference shape without saving and reloading in between. I made sure I hadn't made that mistake with this last update.

Try this:

Delete the meshes folder in your cbbe output folder if you're in mo2. If you're vortex, undeploy everything and then make sure there is no meshes folder in your se data folder.

reinstall DD, then try batch building again.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.57a145cc29a0097c40b01890a6e20479.png

image.png.e058ec195aab6c2bd10ada1c89337903.png

image.png.8544b1304f9ccbed4be4f5fe74d6fe82.png

image.png.5b788da81a10c8f075bcb7c20cfed735.png

The catsuit with the restrictive boots is a clipping issue. There are too many combinations outfits to make sure there's no clipping when wearing something with something else. You'll need to adjust this yourself in outfit studio if you want it fixed.

easier to tell it's a clipping issue here:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.9ae38c0ee76dab381391feec6d9537d7.png

I figured out the shoulder bugs. It is a bug for hobbleDressOpen. I tried it on bodyslide. For somereason, the shoulders are viewd as a part of breasts. So when I modified the breasts, the shoulder is also modified on bodyslide. Here is the screenshot which I only modified the "push together" for breasts. Some other options in bodyslide will also make the shoulder of hobble dress open's shoulder wired. 

Spoiler

image.png.0aeafbb8f73f5ce38a1e02860212a580.png

If I don't modify the breasts, then everything is fine.

Spoiler

image.png.eb991c64e84b4bf9fb51544de886f486.png

5 minutes ago, zarantha said:

No, still not seeing that issue. What bodyslide version do you use? I'm on 5.2.

You seem to be missing a lot of sliders.

image.thumb.png.043d2fb4fcd1551122003748fb525976.png

Nevermind, I tested it on the wrong file. When I use the new CBBE file you provided here, it is fixed. I think it is a bug for the original CBBE bodyslide file.

But the clipping bug is still there for the catsuit and the elegant dress. So I should modified it on outfitstudio myself? 

34 minutes ago, QueenAlpaca said:

Nevermind, I tested it on the wrong file. When I use the new CBBE file you provided here, it is fixed. I think it is a bug for the original CBBE bodyslide file.

But the clipping bug is still there for the catsuit and the elegant dress. So I should modified it on outfitstudio myself? 

For the catsuit yes. I didn't see an issue with the boots and elegant dress, but if you see clipping there still too, then yes you should modify it in outfit studio too.

On 1/6/2021 at 6:35 PM, zarantha said:

get a papyrus log please, and maybe just a quick test with DD for Him and BRRF disabled too.

I finally got a hold of my papyrus log and its a mess . it looks like when I screwed around with nemesis engine it really messed things up. I don't have it active in my load order at all and it's showing up in the log. also a bunch of other stuff not actually present in my load order. is this a quirk of mo2? I could just wipe my mod library at start over. should I switch to vortex?

Papyrus.0.log

4 hours ago, Scarlettears said:

I finally got a hold of my papyrus log and its a mess . it looks like when I screwed around with nemesis engine it really messed things up. I don't have it active in my load order at all and it's showing up in the log. also a bunch of other stuff not actually present in my load order. is this a quirk of mo2? I could just wipe my mod library at start over. should I switch to vortex?

Papyrus.0.log 164.25 kB · 0 downloads

so somehow I fucked fnis up beyond recognition. and I think I botched the reinstall  of the xxxl fnis over regular fnis but ran what I thought was regular fnis out of desperation and boom, I untucked the armbinders. task failed successfully. 

Papyrus.0.log

48 minutes ago, Scarlettears said:

so somehow I fucked fnis up beyond recognition. and I think I botched the reinstall  of the xxxl fnis over regular fnis but ran what I thought was regular fnis out of desperation and boom, I untucked the armbinders. task failed successfully. 

Papyrus.0.log 12.38 kB · 0 downloads

If I recall correctly, when changing back from nemisis, you are also required to reinstall the mods requiring fnis, not just fnis itself.

Try reinstalling DD and rerunning FNIS again. If that doesn't work, then you may very well be looking at reinstalling everything again.

Which mod manager you use is your preference. To use Vortex, you'll need to change how you handle your load order - it automates a lot of things some people prefer having control over, and there is a learning curve.

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

For the catsuit yes. I didn't see an issue with the boots and elegant dress, but if you see clipping there still too, then yes you should modify it in outfit studio too.

is there any tutorials? My catsuit and elegant dress are both clipping the boots and shoes.

And I found something wired. The order to wear cloth matters here. If I wear the catsuit first then wear the boots, the boots won't be clipped. But if I wear the boots first then wear the catsuit, then the boots will be clipped.

But for the elegant dress, I tried wear it first or wear boots first. Both doesn't work, the boot is clipped. 

But it does clip all other boots, the order doesn't matter for all other boots. here is an example:

Spoiler

The original shoes:

image.png.619ca2df5e5fd036970ef6a4799d050a.png

Wear the catsuit:

image.png.a41181414088dac326625266c4f8302c.png

wear the elegant dress:

image.png.a80d630508a5d37076761acbefe67571.png

1 hour ago, QueenAlpaca said:

But for the elegant dress, I tried wear it first or wear boots first. Both doesn't work, the boot is clipped. 

This is Skyrim SE. As i see from screenshots all works fine.

Catsuit and Dress have calves 38. In dress and in catsuit (black legs) are included calves. because catsuit calves and dress calves replace boot calves and seems "cut off". As simple explanation.

Edit: Something is wrong with your skyrim. I do some test and for me it works. Report later in this post by edit.

20 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This is Skyrim SE. As i see from screenshots all works fine.

Catsuit and Dress have calves 38. In dress and in catsuit (black legs) are included calves. because catsuit calves and dress calves replace boot calves and seems "cut off". As simple explanation.

Edit: Something is wrong with your skyrim. I do some test and for me it works. Report later in this post by edit.

Yeah I am using SE. I tried it on outfit studio, and the part missed is SBP_38_CALVES. You are right. 

I don't know how to fix it. Seems the catsuit does have the part 38_calves and 32_body. The dress only has 32_body. Has no idea how I should fix it. 

3 hours ago, QueenAlpaca said:

I don't know how to fix it.

Thanks to you i do interesting discovery. And also i find solution for Restrictive boots.

See: screenshot:

Spoiler

ScreenShot135.jpg.ac5a48190eaa879346dfaa4943e62f05.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot136.jpg.cee1cee168ff788ae8a2e9ef88766491.jpg

As you see there is some little clipping. It can be fixed into outfit studio by enlarge boots meshes. As about dress - not sure, there must be very carefully with enlarge to not break a dress view. maybe it can be left as it.

how it can be done?

You need latest bodyslide (it have new option edit a partition)

See screenshot and down explanations:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.2d1d1d252ac72091324feaf55ea010b4.jpg

First you need select partition 53 - and paint red down to feets (don't touch it.) that will fill clipping in upper part of catsuit.

Then press apply - without it not save anything.

Then select 37 - feet and paint up as on screenshot red. Now boots hav eonly 2 partition - feet - what not hidden in dress and catsuit and 53 part what not hidden on catsuit.

About vanilla armors - i have mod remodeled Armor CBBE SE  and there all vanilla boots works correct on catsuit. But hides on dress. if you want not hide you must rework any boot in that style.

If you don't have remodeled vanilla armors - you need made own boots from vanilla by converting to cbbe and add correct partitions.

Good Luck!