3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

There is a little problem with conversation:

Instead of CBBE reference it have custom reference like body, Body, etc. or even no body reference (physic then not work too)

For HDT breasts physic you need reference named CBBE. When i rename body to CBBE and resave - physics works

I try to add custom files into config file (Data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\defaultBBPs.xml) but it not works. Any ideas?

See spoiler:

Hide contents

<map shape="BaseShape" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BaseShape.xml"/>
    <map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/>  - working
    <map shape="body" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\body.xml"/> - not working - i copy CBBE.xml to body.xml
    <map shape="3BBB" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\3BBB.xml"/>
    <map shape="Feet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Feet.xml"/>
    <map shape="FemaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\FemaleHead.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHead.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHands.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>
    <map shape="penis" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\penis.xml"/>
    <map shape="Boner" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Boner.xml"/>
    <map shape="Gloves" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gloves.xml"/>
    <map shape="GlovesLow" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\GlovesLow.xml"/>
    <map shape="Gauntlets" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gauntlets.xml"/>

In all cases, physics was working with the outfits with the CBBE physics and special body for me. Breast/butt bounce, all of it.

The hobble dresses are a pain - if I used the actual CBBE reference, then legs clip through the dress.

The original reference was a partial body. If I edited the CBBE reference to make a partial body, the breasts and other physics enabled body parts spazzed out and became pixelated.

The only way to get the dresses working without clipping and without splitting was to leave the original reference alone and just ensure the bone weights were copied for everything except the legs.

It's what took so long to make things work. I'll see about renaming the original shape to cbbe, but i expect some will become pixelated again.

Anyone else seeing this?

Edit: Might be working for me because it looks like 3BBB (with CBBE body built) now defaults to using CBPC for the body, even though you can enable it in game. If I use just CBBE, there is no defaultsBBPS.xml.

My defaultsBBPS.xml

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<default-bbps>
    <!--<map shape="Baseshape" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\3BBB Amazing.xml"/>-->
    <!--<map shape="3BBB" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\3BBB Amazing.xml"/>-->
    <map shape="FemaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HeadFemale.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HeadMale.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHands.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>
    <map shape="penis" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\penis.xml"/>
    <map shape="Boner" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Boner.xml"/>
</default-bbps>

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Do you have netscriptframework installed? Could you get a crash log?

Ill check and see quickly.

Edit: I could not even get a crash log. The framework is loaded but when it crashes all i get is unhandled exeption from the netscriptframework log. No crash log whatsoever

Edit2: Nvm I think I have found my problem it is not caused by DD it is a texture from devious followers that is not the correct size.

1 hour ago, osculim said:

Ill check and see quickly.

Edit: I could not even get a crash log. The framework is loaded but when it crashes all i get is unhandled exeption from the netscriptframework log. No crash log whatsoever

you mean something like this for the first line in \NetScriptFramework\Crash\crash_[date].log? this is normal

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF61D4099C7 (SkyrimSE.exe+5999C7) on thread 8904!

Otherwise, make sure you've got either the dll plugin loader or sse engine fixes preloader installed right.

NetScriptFramework.log.txt should look like this if it's loading right.

Spoiler

[27 Nov 2020 22:55:59.498] Initializing framework version 10.
[27 Nov 2020 22:55:59.504] Loaded configuration file.
[27 Nov 2020 22:55:59.505] Preparing .NET code hooking.
[27 Nov 2020 22:55:59.509] Loading game library.
[27 Nov 2020 22:56:00.429] Loaded game library for `The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition` (14).
[27 Nov 2020 22:56:00.429] Running game version is 1.5.97.0
[27 Nov 2020 22:56:04.454] Loading plugins.
[27 Nov 2020 22:56:04.454] Path to plugins: "Data\NetScriptFramework\Plugins".
[27 Nov 2020 22:56:04.455] Finished loading 0 plugins.
[27 Nov 2020 22:56:04.455] Finished framework initialization.
[27 Nov 2020 23:00:25.158] Shutting down framework.
[27 Nov 2020 23:00:25.158] Shutting down plugins.
[27 Nov 2020 23:00:25.158] Shutdown complete.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

you mean something like this for the first line in \NetScriptFramework\Crash\crash_[date].log? this is normal

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF61D4099C7 (SkyrimSE.exe+5999C7) on thread 8904!

Otherwise, make sure you've got either the dll plugin loader or sse engine fixes preloader installed right.

NetScriptFramework.log.txt should look like this if it's loading right.

Hide contents

[27 Nov 2020 22:55:59.498] Initializing framework version 10.
[27 Nov 2020 22:55:59.504] Loaded configuration file.
[27 Nov 2020 22:55:59.505] Preparing .NET code hooking.
[27 Nov 2020 22:55:59.509] Loading game library.
[27 Nov 2020 22:56:00.429] Loaded game library for `The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition` (14).
[27 Nov 2020 22:56:00.429] Running game version is 1.5.97.0
[27 Nov 2020 22:56:04.454] Loading plugins.
[27 Nov 2020 22:56:04.454] Path to plugins: "Data\NetScriptFramework\Plugins".
[27 Nov 2020 22:56:04.455] Finished loading 0 plugins.
[27 Nov 2020 22:56:04.455] Finished framework initialization.
[27 Nov 2020 23:00:25.158] Shutting down framework.
[27 Nov 2020 23:00:25.158] Shutting down plugins.
[27 Nov 2020 23:00:25.158] Shutdown complete.

Thanx for the assist. I have found the problem however. With all the devices i didn't realise the one was not from devious devices. It was a texture on an item from devious followers. Resizing the texture fixed the cdt immediately. 

As probably the one lone UNP user here, what files would I need to copy from 4.3 (the version I have) to 5.0 to fix the clothing. Even using a UNP body file in Bodyslide, I have massive clipping like older versions. I like the Contraptions part of this, but the clothing issue kills it for me if I can't replace those files. I just wondered if meshes and textures copied will be enough or if I just need to go back to 4.3.

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

now defaults to using CBPC for the body

I use HDT SMP for breast physics because for me it's not work. Never mind, in time when i need, i will edit all not bouncing breasts myself. But for others then they need use CBPC for breasts physics. As for me i don't remember why but i don't like CBPC breasts physics. Maybe that was because breasts look like a rubber part what bounces everywhere, even on back)

About clipping body and physics and no pixelate. Load necessary body reference, copy bones and sliders (if those is already copied from right body type, no need copy, can use old from that outfit, just left some vertices from cbbe reference) to outfit, then mark a low body part what not clipping (no matter of size) and delete other vertices. Now outfit look good (not pixelate and physics works because in nif is present CBBE body). In spoiler are screenshots from outfit studio:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.2f50aa89f8b5d84b646bf1ec0bce1a44.jpg

Spoiler

Clipboard1.jpg.1d0cbcfbd4aeed8304e710f87cdab5ba.jpg

Also note: if after delete vertices you try in outfit studio add new body or copy weights and sliders it (can) will end with body pixelate.

Great job! Praise the creators and those who are willing to convert them!I see that dd for him has also been updated a lot, but for some reason, although I can find a lot Hobble Dress files,they will make the body disappear when equipped with them.  Other way, many masks are transparent. And even the gag is equipped, the character can still talk. There must be something wrong, I tried to use various repair patches, but dd's high heels still sink to the ground. I am restarting new games indefinitely.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

About clipping body and physics and no pixelate. Load necessary body reference, copy bones and sliders (if those is already copied from right body type, no need copy, can use old from that outfit, just left some vertices from cbbe reference) to outfit, then mark a low body part what not clipping (no matter of size) and delete other vertices. Now outfit look good (not pixelate and physics works because in nif is present CBBE body)

The old bodies already have the parts not needed removed, and are what was originally named 'body'. So that process is what I did.

The only thing  I didn't do was rename the old shape from the original name 'body' to CBBE after deleting the reference.

7 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

As probably the one lone UNP user here, what files would I need to copy from 4.3 (the version I have) to 5.0 to fix the clothing. Even using a UNP body file in Bodyslide, I have massive clipping like older versions. I like the Contraptions part of this, but the clothing issue kills it for me if I can't replace those files. I just wondered if meshes and textures copied will be enough or if I just need to go back to 4.3.

I don't recall that UNP was ever changed even in 4.3, because UNP is not SE, and the BHUNP body is supposed to be exactly like UNP,  just with SMP. I remember Pfiffy saying something like UNP 'just worked'. If you're using BHUNP, then use the UNP preset, not the bhunp preset. Or edit the DD slidergroups to add another group for bhunp so your preset is usable. Otherwise, what you're doing is building DD outfits with no preset, and that will lead to clipping from what we've seen going from CBBE to CBBE SE.

For example, to use the CBBE groups, what we have to do is create two groups in the same slider group file.

<SliderGroups>
    <Group name="DD Framework CBBE SE">

--snipped

</Group>

<Group name="CBBE">

--snipped

</Group>

Setting it up this way means that even if 'CBBE' is not checked, 'DD Framework CBBE SE' will use the CBBE presets.

So if your BHUNP body/outfits have a group called 'BHUNP', then you would take a group such as 'UUNP' copy the whole section (from group name to /group) and paste it at the end of the groups just before /slidergroups. Save, and if you select specific DD outfits, they should now have all your presets available. Repeat for each section or slidergroup file with a different set of outfits.

Or if you really want, you can copy:

\Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z\01 DDa - Assets\04 DDa UUNP\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\

\Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z\01 DDa - Assets\04 DDa UUNP\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\

\Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z\04 DDx - Expansion\04 DDx UUNP\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\

\Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z\04 DDx - Expansion\04 DDx UUNP\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\

From 4.3 over, but that won't fix the new outfits.

@Pfiffy did you do any conversion of UNP that I'm not aware of?

6 hours ago, ganhama said:

Great job! Praise the creators and those who are willing to convert them!I see that dd for him has also been updated a lot, but for some reason, although I can find a lot Hobble Dress files,they will make the body disappear when equipped with them.  Other way, many masks are transparent. And even the gag is equipped, the character can still talk. There must be something wrong, I tried to use various repair patches, but dd's high heels still sink to the ground. I am restarting new games indefinitely.

Gag talk only applies to dialog from this and other mods that use this mod. It cannot control the dialog for everything, or quests can break.

I'm not seeing an issue with heels using racemenu heels for most - there's one or two I still need to track down. But ones like the ballet boots and slave heels should be ok.

Not sure about HDT Heels, from what I've seen racemenu heels is supposed to work better at this point. Lazy tools/lazy heels would let you manually adjust heels.

For missing outfits, did you batch build the bodyslide files? you mentioned dd for him, is this for male or female? what body?

There is a new group -DD Framework CBBE SE - that you should build. DDa, DDx and the other groups would only contain the outfits from other mods.

anyone else having issues with DDA claiming to be for LE?  symptoms include devices never coming off/ using furniture and it just vanishing. couple other animation issues with sexy move and elbow cuffs causing some pretty hilarious goose stepping but otherwise looking good. if i can do anymore logging to help diagnose just shout :)

edit: nope all DD plugins reporting as LE not just dda

Hi

I'm probably not the first to have this problem, thank you in advance for the solution which is surely obvious that you will give me.

So the problem is with physic chains.

In games they are either stoic or clipping. This is what I have on Body slide for example on an item with physic chain.

image.png.43b9f0e67c7983c06b29ac90abb5b738.png

Ask me if you need more information. Thank !?

Ho, and what i'm supposed to do when i don't have any preset in body slide like that ?

image.png.6ca0c808c1891bd629642d4d21467d86.png

I'm not english, tell me if it is incomprehensible .

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

Gag talk only applies to dialog from this and other mods that use this mod. It cannot control the dialog for everything, or quests can break.

I'm not seeing an issue with heels using racemenu heels for most - there's one or two I still need to track down. But ones like the ballet boots and slave heels should be ok.

Not sure about HDT Heels, from what I've seen racemenu heels is supposed to work better at this point. Lazy tools/lazy heels would let you manually adjust heels.

For missing outfits, did you batch build the bodyslide files? you mentioned dd for him, is this for male or female? what body?

There is a new group -DD Framework CBBE SE - that you should build. DDa, DDx and the other groups would only contain the outfits from other mods.

I have completed these steps, so for female characters, everything is normal except for the chain pointed by someone. All I mentioned are problems caused by male characters.

13 hours ago, zarantha said:

I don't recall that UNP was ever changed even in 4.3, because UNP is not SE, and the BHUNP body is supposed to be exactly like UNP,  just with SMP. I remember Pfiffy saying something like UNP 'just worked'. If you're using BHUNP, then use the UNP preset, not the bhunp preset. Or edit the DD slidergroups to add another group for bhunp so your preset is usable. Otherwise, what you're doing is building DD outfits with no preset, and that will lead to clipping from what we've seen going from CBBE to CBBE SE.

For example, to use the CBBE groups, what we have to do is create two groups in the same slider group file.

<SliderGroups>
    <Group name="DD Framework CBBE SE">

--snipped

</Group>

<Group name="CBBE">

--snipped

</Group>

Setting it up this way means that even if 'CBBE' is not checked, 'DD Framework CBBE SE' will use the CBBE presets.

So if your BHUNP body/outfits have a group called 'BHUNP', then you would take a group such as 'UUNP' copy the whole section (from group name to /group) and paste it at the end of the groups just before /slidergroups. Save, and if you select specific DD outfits, they should now have all your presets available. Repeat for each section or slidergroup file with a different set of outfits.

Or if you really want, you can copy:

\Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z\01 DDa - Assets\04 DDa UUNP\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\

\Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z\01 DDa - Assets\04 DDa UUNP\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\

\Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z\04 DDx - Expansion\04 DDx UUNP\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\

\Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z\04 DDx - Expansion\04 DDx UUNP\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\

From 4.3 over, but that won't fix the new outfits.

@Pfiffy did you do any conversion of UNP that I'm not aware of?

In 4.3, UUNP was removed and replaced with the basic UNP option, which fits perfectly in my game. With 5.0, it is back to a UUNP setting instead and the the clipping I had from early conversions and the clothes in DCL has returned.  After some digging in the files in my game, I found my answer rather quickly as the files are completely different in size and name so I just rolled back to 4.3.

12 hours ago, Official Kayle said:

Ho, and what i'm supposed to do when i don't have any preset in body slide like that ?

This is for older version of DD 4.3 - for DD 5.0 is in name SE: DDX - CBBE SE - Ebonite....

If you use older version install presets fix patch.

12 hours ago, Official Kayle said:

In games they are either stoic or clipping.

It's all work right: if you have HDT SMP it's max what it can do for chains.

1 hour ago, Official Kayle said:

Thx for help.

And to confirm. Is it normal for the moment to have that this with HDT installed?

If anyone knows how to fix this chain problem I will be happy to know it.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.11.29 - 13.25.51.06.png

as far as i know, create a new save once you have them equipped on you. once the new save is created. quit the game directly to desktop, and then start the game right away and load the save (do not use Continue as sometimes it doesn't work for some reason) directly, and it should look ok.

the main description needs to be amended. the requirements section needs to have PapyrusUtil added as it is a primary requirement and DD won't run without it. Sexlab does contain an older version of it, but i am not sure if that version alone still works fully with DD5, or if the latest version of PayprusUtil is needed (overwriting the Sexlab version of course).

since DD5 contains gagged voices now, any mods that most people used in prior version to add and modify gagged voices are now no longer required. not sure how much of a conflict there would be, but those mods should be listed in the compatibility section nonetheless.

question regarding the gagged voices. Zaz menu has some options for the voices. do those options need to be disabled now in the MCM,  if using DD5 ? will there be a conflict or not ?