I'm noticing some animation issues with the elbow shackles. If you try to enter combat, your character goes through the punching animation instead of kicking, and moving while in combat moves her hands as if she were wearing a yoke. Similarly if you have the elbow shackles and an extreme hobble dress, the hobble animation does not work. The character just walks really slow.

Now to a problem with my installation. When I try to equip certain boots I'm getting an error I have never seen with previous DD versions.

ScreenShot503.png.0546effeb23793c0000b62b067451a01.png

I did some searching and it seems related to racemenu somehow? Yet I have racemenu installed and it seems to function fine otherwise. I do have HDT High Heels installed and though the ballet boots are not working, all other heels are working fine.

Edit: Oddly enough when I loaded an old save where a character already had the shock boots equipped, the item stayed equipped and functioned as normal. When I unlocked them and tried to equip new ones the message pops up again.

ok so i have a question and i kind of feel stupid for asking because i think i already know the answer. but when i downloaded this mod and the deviously cursed loot i just straight dumped the folders into my data folder and assumed it installed into nmm (err well vortex) when i did a couple others but loaded my game and nothing extra happened. upon investigating nmm i noticed DD wasnt installed on it anywhere and looking into that i was digging deeper into the folders i dumped into the data one and saw your typical mod folders with the .esp file.

was i supposed to open up those folders in winrar and move those files into the data one. because i feel like thats what i was supposed to do instead of what i did

What is difference between armbiner and elbowbinder?

In folder  meshes\devious\devices\feuertin\FT_ArmbinderElbowEbonite_1.nif i found Ellowbinber what don't have bodyslide files and DD 5.0 contain it. That means this Ellowbinder clips a lot. DCL 8.5 uses it in Slave princess quest:

Spoiler

ScreenShot103.jpg.e2323b3ffccbe7406d33ef57c388ab12.jpg

Or this Ellowbinder will be not continue in future?

6 hours ago, whatrobyndidnext said:

Woo!!! I'll check for this later oooh I'm excited to get fixing, thanks so much!!

I wondered about iNeed because the idea crossed my mind that the invisible waterskins might be doing something, but I realised pretty quick that no respectable mod author would force all in game accessories ever to be invisible lol.

Not sure about iNeed since I use RND. Either way, let me know if the fix works for you.

6 hours ago, Hylysi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is this a straight port of the LE version or were additional changes made for the SE release?

Asking because I followed the beta development closely and already converted the LE 5.0 release to SE for personal use, so I'm interested in knowing if there are any extra changes here.

I converted it for kimy. It is not a straight conversion.

• I've fixed an annoying message from FNIS when it's run
  • redone the bodyslides for CBBE SE - everything should be working and skirts shouldn't split when walking. legbinder still does though, but that looks more like it's not stretching enough at the center point. For CBBE SE, there is only one group that needs to be checked to build everything - DD Framework CBBE SE. I believe UNP was updated with a similar config, but since it doesn't need conversion, I left it alone.
  • The HDT SMP nif and xmls have been carried over from 4.3
  • added non HDT versions of the chains to bodyslide replace using the ddhotfix patch. No need to install a patch now if you suddenly get HDT crashes from SMP, just rebuild with NoHDT options. They also have their own bodyslide group if you have trouble finding which ones to build (DD Framework HDT or NoHDT chains). These should work for  both CBBE SE and UNP, but the sliders might still need tweaked for the prisoner chains no hdt. let me know - I was getting pretty sick of bodyslide at that point and just dropped in the nif from ddhotfix.
  • removed the old DLLs so there is only one - the DLL that supports 2.0.17 - 2.0.19. Pretty sure no one should be on older skse64 versions at this point. If I'm wrong, let me know.
  • updated the hdt gloves xml with the fix from the smp gloves fix
  • there is an esl flagged esp
    • to fix forearms/calves for some outfit
    • fix weight sliders for some rope bindings
    • fix a couple of textures
4 hours ago, serranna said:

I'm noticing some animation issues with the elbow shackles. If you try to enter combat, your character goes through the punching animation instead of kicking, and moving while in combat moves her hands as if she were wearing a yoke. Similarly if you have the elbow shackles and an extreme hobble dress, the hobble animation does not work. The character just walks really slow.

Now to a problem with my installation. When I try to equip certain boots I'm getting an error I have never seen with previous DD versions.

ScreenShot503.png.0546effeb23793c0000b62b067451a01.png

I did some searching and it seems related to racemenu somehow? Yet I have racemenu installed and it seems to function fine otherwise. I do have HDT High Heels installed and though the ballet boots are not working, all other heels are working fine.

Edit: Oddly enough when I loaded an old save where a character already had the shock boots equipped, the item stayed equipped and functioned as normal. When I unlocked them and tried to equip new ones the message pops up again.

What version are you using? The script fixes should be included in DD 5.0, I didn't notice any issues when I checked the slave boots.

Edit: thinking about it, I'm pretty sure the only combat options use either yoke or armbinder. I've never had the elbow binders come up for me in game, so they might not be set correctly. it might be a bug, i'll see if I can verify this weekend. Just to confirm - combat animations only work correctly in 3rd person. if you're in 1st, you will be punching regardless of what type of wrist shackle you have.

For the combo, iirc it should be working. Are you using FNIS or Nemesis, and have you rerun after installing? If you use Nemesis, can you try with FNIS only?

Edit 2: Ballet heels work fine with racemenu heels only recall seeing an issue with one or two other heels (transparent heels). I plan to fix these once I understand how to set the offset in the nif. i don't know how to do it right now. otherwise, use lazy heels instead so you can fix in game.

Edit 3: I should not answer after turkey coma and before coffee. I don't actually recall shock boots in DD and I wasn't able to find them. Do you use DCL as well? go to my big post and try one or both patches attached to the post, depending on what version of DCL you're using. DCL also requires script fixes to get rid of the netimmerse override error.

3 hours ago, thegratechin said:

ok so i have a question and i kind of feel stupid for asking because i think i already know the answer. but when i downloaded this mod and the deviously cursed loot i just straight dumped the folders into my data folder and assumed it installed into nmm (err well vortex) when i did a couple others but loaded my game and nothing extra happened. upon investigating nmm i noticed DD wasnt installed on it anywhere and looking into that i was digging deeper into the folders i dumped into the data one and saw your typical mod folders with the .esp file.

was i supposed to open up those folders in winrar and move those files into the data one. because i feel like thats what i was supposed to do instead of what i did

No, you don't install either manually. Add the .7z files to your mod manager and select the options you want when installing. They are both fomods, mo2, vortex and nmm will all show an installer when you select to install them. never install these mods manually.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

What is difference between armbiner and elbowbinder?

In folder  meshes\devious\devices\feuertin\FT_ArmbinderElbowEbonite_1.nif i found Ellowbinber what don't have bodyslide files and DD 5.0 contain it. That means this Ellowbinder clips a lot. DCL 8.5 uses it in Slave princess quest:

Hide contents

ScreenShot103.jpg.e2323b3ffccbe7406d33ef57c388ab12.jpg

Or this Ellowbinder will be not continue in future?

hmm, it fits perfectly on my character, so I thought it was fine. Not sure on the difference other than names. It's very hard to fix the armbinders because you have to set a pose before conforming, and I'm not sure how close my experiment on that was. I haven't played with it enough, and opted to skip it in the interests of finishing up the rest of it.

I think someone on the LE side is working on an actual bodyslide for it, but it's not done yet.

There is a an armbinder that is looser that you can probably replace the mesh with, the elbowbinders are very snug. They both look the same visually.

7 hours ago, whatrobyndidnext said:

I wondered about iNeed

What about ineed? I usually use that and haven't seen issues. gags will prevent you from eating/drinking by removing the food/drink items from your inventory. they are returned when the gag is removed. cannibalism and potions (if identified as drinks) gets around that, but i didn't really care enough to report it.

19 minutes ago, Gullz said:

I currently use the version 4.3, what do I have to do for upgrade? Thank you.

Upgrading in a current game is not supported.  A new game is required. If you also use DCL, you may want to wait until DCL 9.0 is out of beta, since that will also require a new game.

29 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Upgrading in a current game is not supported.  A new game is required. If you also use DCL, you may want to wait until DCL 9.0 is out of beta, since that will also require a new game.

Thank you. So next playthrough!

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

the elbowbinders are very snug. They both look the same visually.

Nope. I just check those into bodyslide - armbinders have different position - that means in side what point on back there is many free space left. And on side what you look on are two big holes of arms texture into elbowbinder. Then i just fix as do before: load this ellowbinder into outfit studio, then enlarge and export back to nif.

PS: this was for me with ellowbinder for DD 4.3 too. I fix this in that way. But of course i replace my edit files with new DD 5.0) Maybe somewhere i have backup not sure.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

What version are you using? The script fixes should be included in DD 5.0, I didn't notice any issues when I checked the slave boots.

Edit: thinking about it, I'm pretty sure the only combat options use either yoke or armbinder. I've never had the elbow binders come up for me in game, so they might not be set correctly. it might be a bug, i'll see if I can verify this weekend. Just to confirm - combat animations only work correctly in 3rd person. if you're in 1st, you will be punching regardless of what type of wrist shackle you have.

For the combo, iirc it should be working. Are you using FNIS or Nemesis, and have you rerun after installing? If you use Nemesis, can you try with FNIS only?

Edit 2: Ballet heels work fine with racemenu heels only recall seeing an issue with one or two other heels (transparent heels). I plan to fix these once I understand how to set the offset in the nif. i don't know how to do it right now. otherwise, use lazy heels instead so you can fix in game.

Edit 3: I should not answer after turkey coma and before coffee. I don't actually recall shock boots in DD and I wasn't able to find them. Do you use DCL as well? go to my big post and try one or both patches attached to the post, depending on what version of DCL you're using. DCL also requires script fixes to get rid of the netimmerse override error.

You probably hit the nail on the head. I am using DCL 8.5 and I do have the script fixes installed, but I am using an older version of Skyrim, last updated about a year ago and thus I have not updated racemenu or any other core mods as a result. I'll work on that tonight after work and see if everything is better then.

As far as the animation issues, elbowbinders and every other arm locking restraint has always worked fine. The elbow shackles though just are not animating in combat.

ScreenShot508.png.c82e63332319b5232fe3b172cc2478fa.png  ScreenShot509.png.1883c48d70317bb2df2f36d8d50dd042.pngScreenShot510.png.22fae921046ab1936746757118b45882.png

The first picture is a standard idle while in the combat stance. Picture 2 is what happens when you move (forward or backward) in combat. Picture 3 is when you try attacking, the upper body moves in such a way as if she were punching, but her arms stay positioned in the shackles. If this is not just me it should be easily reproducible by someone else.

I have no screenshots, but the extreme hobble dress also does not animate correctly while in elbow shackles and the character does not 360 move out of combat while wearing them either.

There is a little problem with conversation:

Instead of CBBE reference it have custom reference like body, Body, etc. or even no body reference (physic then not work too)

For HDT breasts physic you need reference named CBBE. When i rename body to CBBE and resave - physics works

I try to add custom files into config file (Data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\defaultBBPs.xml) but it not works. Any ideas?

See spoiler:

Spoiler

<map shape="BaseShape" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BaseShape.xml"/>
    <map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/>  - working
    <map shape="body" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\body.xml"/> - not working - i copy CBBE.xml to body.xml
    <map shape="3BBB" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\3BBB.xml"/>
    <map shape="Feet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Feet.xml"/>
    <map shape="FemaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\FemaleHead.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHead.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHands.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>
    <map shape="penis" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\penis.xml"/>
    <map shape="Boner" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Boner.xml"/>
    <map shape="Gloves" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gloves.xml"/>
    <map shape="GlovesLow" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\GlovesLow.xml"/>
    <map shape="Gauntlets" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gauntlets.xml"/>