1 hour ago, serranna said:

I see in your troubleshooting post, you mention 360 move where the player or NPC is not animating properly.

I have never had any problem with the player character, but I used to always have issues with the follower not animating properly when walking. The fix for that is to select "NPC Walk Assignments Temporarily Off"

Once you do that, you may have to fast travel somewhere for things to reset, but they will animate properly.

ScreenShot502.png.3e006c2f3e33ca7cd18fd01f97a91146.png

I am a bit confused here, does that mean you have 5.0 running on SE now and have tested it, just wondering because I can't see any updated files or are you just pointing out that you have not previously had problems. (ESL sorry)

Hello everyone, first time posting, I'm thinking this topic is likely covered but I read about 30 pages and then ran out of steam, but I was hoping for a little advice

It's invisible devices. Yes I know it's asked everywhere :( but everywhere I find the question the answer is 'run bodyslide' then 'oh it's fixed thanks!'. Except I have run bodyslide! Except I may have "run bodyslide" wrong. I can't seem to find a tutorial that applies!

So first off I spent two hours doing each file that started with DD separately by selecting it in the outfit/body box, ctrl clikcing batch build and putting it in a new folder and then copied it all manually in to my game. Didn't work (think I misunderstood a video tutorial), did some more reading and found someone saying to select the body you want in the body/outfit box (CBBE HDT for me) then batch build without ctrl clicking. Felt pretty silly when I saw that. So I did that! And that didn't work either :( at least that only took a few mins.

I'm using vortex. I kind of regret that now but when I started out I didn't have so many mods, or care about them as much. But I made sure the file path was the one in the game directory and not the vortex temp folder. Now that I'm typing this I'm wondering if vortex puts them in the right place so maybe I'll go do another manual moving of stuffs... but anyway can anyone see where my idiocy is?

Also I'm testing all this on a save called setup and just going in and out of riften getting myself enslaved to see if the bonds are there yet, is it possible that I'd have to start a new game for them to show? Everything was installed when I started the game but I hadn't discovered bodyslide yet

Anyway yeah in my searching around I've seen a *lot* of "that's a stupid question" and "why didn't you look here" etc so this is me swearing up and down that I'm truly at my research limit and my head hurts and I have honestly read everything I can find (and actually comprehend) before like page 30 of google :( would be really grateful for some advice!!

I've been having the same problem. I've spent the last few days trying to work out what the issue was based off what I could find without going through the full comment thread. I've checked to see if any textures are missing and can't find any obviously missing ones. I've run bodyslide directly from the executable. I've tried a fresh download in case it was a corrupted download. I've functionally reached a point where I'm assuming there's something I'm doing wrong that I'm not aware of, there's some fix buried so deep in I can't find it anymore, or it's just a mod conflict that I haven't pinned down yet. My next step at this point is to just disable everything I can through Vortex, enable just the mods I need for this to work and a racemod, then see if that works. If it does, I'm going to likely have to check through my modlist for the conflict, if not I'm likely missing something.

2 hours ago, whatrobyndidnext said:

I'm using vortex. I kind of regret that now but when I started out I didn't have so many mods, or care about them as much. But I made sure the file path was the one in the game directory and not the vortex temp folder. Now that I'm typing this I'm wondering if vortex puts them in the right place so maybe I'll go do another manual moving of stuffs... but anyway can anyone see where my idiocy is?

I'd say spare yourself the pain and switch to MO2, following the guide for a basic setup, which includes the necessary magic so you don't have to mess around with copying files manually, it'll be install mod with MO2, launch bodyslide from within MO2, select what you want to build, batch build, exit bodyslide, done.

Sorry to hear you're having the same problem, I'm thinking of doing the same and reinstalling each mod and maybe switching to mod manager because I did find tutorials on how to do the bodyslide thing on mod manager, annoyingly I'm only running about 60 mods on this game and did my best to get it down to the bare essentials before installing sexlab et al so I could check for conflicts easier. It'll make it easier but it does mean that if it's a conflict I'll be losing one of my favourite mods :( I still feel like I'm just f'ing up the bodyslide thing and that if I could see a step by step for DD specifically I could probably figure out where I went wrong

Do you happen to know about the new game thingy? I'd like to know if I can get invested in this game while I figure the problem out, or if I'll just have to start a new game when I find the fix. I wasn't sure if the bodyslide process was something I should be trying in the middle of save or whether I should be starting with a fresh slate each time.

Do you use iNeed by the way? I have very few mods running that aren't just cosmetic (eyes of beauty etc) or dependent on/definitely known to work with DD (simple slavery, defeat etc). I don't really know what I'm talking about tbh but from a laypersons perspective I struggle to see how most of my mods would conflict, maybe if we're using some of the same mods it would be a good start point

13 minutes ago, whatrobyndidnext said:

Do you happen to know about the new game thingy? I'd like to know if I can get invested in this game while I figure the problem out, or if I'll just have to start a new game when I find the fix. I wasn't sure if the bodyslide process was something I should be trying in the middle of save or whether I should be starting with a fresh slate each time.

Bodyslide doesn't touch save data it's all purely cosmetic, game logic doesn't know what's going on.

And it's also not like you couldn't install/uninstall/reinstall mods, it's just that you lose any whining rights you may have had when you do so and stuff breaks :). Many mods are completely harmless in that regard, others very much not so, but even then it's usually removal/reinstall that's the problem, not adding them to an old save file.

3 hours ago, whatrobyndidnext said:

Sorry to hear you're having the same problem, I'm thinking of doing the same and reinstalling each mod and maybe switching to mod manager because I did find tutorials on how to do the bodyslide thing on mod manager, annoyingly I'm only running about 60 mods on this game and did my best to get it down to the bare essentials before installing sexlab et al so I could check for conflicts easier. It'll make it easier but it does mean that if it's a conflict I'll be losing one of my favourite mods :( I still feel like I'm just f'ing up the bodyslide thing and that if I could see a step by step for DD specifically I could probably figure out where I went wrong

I don't use iNeed, but I purged my mod list (outside DD and its requirements) and had no luck. I did find the solution, though. TL;DR with the workaround at the bottom, but I'll put my thought process and steps to figure it out just because I think some of it might be useful. On a hunch, I decided to load up another mod I downloaded (but never bothered to really look at) and use it to test something. What I did was I built a single armor to use a different body than the other armors or the naked body and... It didn't change.

What I decided was, for some reason, it's genuinely building the bodies, but it's not applying them for some reason. With this in mind, I decided to do a bit of "destructive" experimenting. What I did was take that armor A, zap part of it off, redirect it to build in the mod's folder in Vortex, picked a near-identical armor B, zapped the same part off, and let it build to wherever Bodyslide felt like defaulting to. I then loaded up the save with A equipped and... The piece is gone now. Swap to B? That piece is still on. In fact, it's using the old body as well, so the difference is immediately obvious. I then went back, directed Bodyslide to output to that mod's folder in the Vortex directory, batch built everything there, and returned to the game a third time. No change. Purge, redeploy, try again since I forgot to do that in the first place. Still nothing. I decided to check the file and realized I changed from outputting to the mod to mod\mesh... which caused it to generate a new mesh file in the mesh file.

That's where I realized what was going on: Bodyslide was outputting every mesh it built to a mesh folder it created in the mesh folder, which was preventing Skyrim from reading it properly. I checked the Skyrim SE files and found out it was doing the same there using the default game directory and that it recreated the folders in the main mesh folder. After this I decided to see what would happen if I set it to SkyrimSE\Data instead of SkyrimSE\Data\meshes. This worked: all the armors from the other mod were built. The rope harnesses, straitjackets, all of it was working now. The entire issue was literally just Bodyslide outputting into a mesh folder it made within a mesh folder that Skyrim couldn't read.

TL;DR check your Skyrim directory for a Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\meshes folder. If you find one, all you need to fix the issue is go into Bodyslide, enter settings, and change the game data path to Skyrim Special Edition\Data on its own. This will make it properly output the built outfits into the meshes folder rather than the second-layer meshes folder in said meshes folder. You can then safely delete the junk folder (meshes\meshes) that Bodyslide made in error.

1 hour ago, wiseman139 said:

I don't use iNeed, but I purged my mod list (outside DD and its requirements) and had no luck. I did find the solution, though. TL;DR with the workaround at the bottom, but I'll put my thought process and steps to figure it out just because I think some of it might be useful. On a hunch, I decided to load up another mod I downloaded (but never bothered to really look at) and use it to test something. What I did was I built a single armor to use a different body than the other armors or the naked body and... It didn't change.

What I decided was, for some reason, it's genuinely building the bodies, but it's not applying them for some reason. With this in mind, I decided to do a bit of "destructive" experimenting. What I did was take that armor A, zap part of it off, redirect it to build in the mod's folder in Vortex, picked a near-identical armor B, zapped the same part off, and let it build to wherever Bodyslide felt like defaulting to. I then loaded up the save with A equipped and... The piece is gone now. Swap to B? That piece is still on. In fact, it's using the old body as well, so the difference is immediately obvious. I then went back, directed Bodyslide to output to that mod's folder in the Vortex directory, batch built everything there, and returned to the game a third time. No change. Purge, redeploy, try again since I forgot to do that in the first place. Still nothing. I decided to check the file and realized I changed from outputting to the mod to mod\mesh... which caused it to generate a new mesh file in the mesh file.

That's where I realized what was going on: Bodyslide was outputting every mesh it built to a mesh folder it created in the mesh folder, which was preventing Skyrim from reading it properly. I checked the Skyrim SE files and found out it was doing the same there using the default game directory and that it recreated the folders in the main mesh folder. After this I decided to see what would happen if I set it to SkyrimSE\Data instead of SkyrimSE\Data\meshes. This worked: all the armors from the other mod were built. The rope harnesses, straitjackets, all of it was working now. The entire issue was literally just Bodyslide outputting into a mesh folder it made within a mesh folder that Skyrim couldn't read.

TL;DR check your Skyrim directory for a Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\meshes folder. If you find one, all you need to fix the issue is go into Bodyslide, enter settings, and change the game data path to Skyrim Special Edition\Data on its own. This will make it properly output the built outfits into the meshes folder rather than the second-layer meshes folder in said meshes folder. You can then safely delete the junk folder (meshes\meshes) that Bodyslide made in error.

If using MO2, setup Bodyslide to output to its own folder. Very simple to do:

Create a new, empty mod and name it something relevant (I use Bodyslide Output), and activate it

If not sure how to do this, look for this button above the left pane and click it: image.png.4a34d049302e104cf4a28b276b9e014d.png

Select the drop down box for the programs in the upper right and select <Edit...> G

Go to your Bodyslide entry

You will see an entry that looks like this:

image.png.af61eb1bf6c692a8b958e945d8156039.png

Hit the dropdown box, select the empty mod you created above, the tick the box on the left.

This goes for FNIS and Nemesis, works well to avoid issues copying stuff from Overwrite every time you make a change

image.png

21 hours ago, serranna said:

I see in your troubleshooting post, you mention 360 move where the player or NPC is not animating properly.

I have never had any problem with the player character, but I used to always have issues with the follower not animating properly when walking. The fix for that is to select "NPC Walk Assignments Temporarily Off"

Once you do that, you may have to fast travel somewhere for things to reset, but they will animate properly.

ScreenShot502.png.3e006c2f3e33ca7cd18fd01f97a91146.png

Thanks, I'll update the post. I don't use it myself, someone else reported the problem and ended up removing the 360 move mod.

Edit: this was the mod 360 move. I've got the workaround for fnis sexy walk.

20 hours ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

I am a bit confused here, does that mean you have 5.0 running on SE now and have tested it, just wondering because I can't see any updated files or are you just pointing out that you have not previously had problems. (ESL sorry)

I have give the 5.0 conversion to kimy, she will be updating the mod page soon. The patch I mention in the updated post will be installed with 5.0.

43 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Thanks, I'll update the post. I don't use it myself, someone else reported the problem and ended up removing the 360 move mod.

Edit: this was the mod 360 move. I've got the workaround for fnis sexy walk.

In the last few days I did test this with just Nemesis and seems fine (feels like now Nemesis is just needing creature support, FNIS is still needed on that front). I'll try testing that issue if you like, but so far with all devices the 360 movements works fine on the PC, hadn't tried to get others equipped. I tend to use this more as a way to hamper my own toon, so probably missed a few things in testing, will post back.

Also this is a thought just off the cuff... Would it be possible that if a creature tried to engage with a toon wrapped up up in bondage gear that there's a chance they can rip the gear off and take advantage of them? Given this is a framework just wondering if that would be possible (not included at any point, just if it's possible to do that with a mod expanding off of this).

21 minutes ago, HalcyonAndOn said:

Also this is a thought just off the cuff... Would it be possible that if a creature tried to engage with a toon wrapped up up in bondage gear that there's a chance they can rip the gear off and take advantage of them? Given this is a framework just wondering if that would be possible (not included at any point, just if it's possible to do that with a mod expanding off of this).

Yes, another mod could do this. For instance DCL allows this by allowing creature rapes, and when the option for attackers to unlock chastity devices is enabled they may unlock it before the rape runs. but since it's not something kimy is really interested in, that's as far as it goes - there won't be a 'tear off' option for creatures in DCL. so you'd get something like your creature rapist unlocks the device (this could include animals if you enable them), rapes you, then locks you up again at the end.

Devious Devices 5.0

- Added: The code handling equipping and unequipping devices has been rewritten. It's many times faster than the old implementation, and its performance isn't adversely affected by large actor inventories. The new API functions for handling items no longer require passing the rendered device or the keyword. This further reduces processing time, as CPU-expensive functions to determine these parameters for a given inventory device no longer have to be performed prior to manipulating devices.
- Added: The DD expansions "For Him" and "Beast Races Refit" (adding DD support for male and beast race characters, respectively) are now an official part of the framework. Installation of these components is optional, but recommended.
- Added: DD now has built-in support for gagged voices. When actors are gagged while having sex, appropriate gagged voices are used. 3rd party mods are no longer required for this feature.
- Added: Over hundred variants of the straitjackets made by Uneven Steven have been added.
- Added: For easy picking of random devices from the DD library, close to a hundred LeveledItem lists have been added and exposed to the API in the new zadDeviceLists script (which is attached to zadxQuest, as only DDX knows all DD devices). The lists are organized in tiers, so it's e.g. possible to pick a leather armbinder, any armbinder, or any type of wrist restraint. This feature is meant to replace the performance-expensive item database.
- Added: New library function StartValidDDAnimation() that will select and start a valid DD animation in a way that will not trigger the animation filter. The function will pre-apply most fallbacks the filter could, to maximize chances that a valid animation can be picked. DD mods are recommended to use this function to start sex scenes.
- Added: New API function SwapDevices() that can safely swap out a worn device to replace with one of the same type. If no conflicting devices are worn, the function behaves like LockDevice()
- Added: MCM toggle for the Manipulate Lock feature. If set to false, players can NOT opt to manipulate the lock of a device they're voluntarily equipping. False is also the default value.
- Added: Manipulated locks have been overhauled. Mods can now determine if a device has its lock manipulated by calling IsLockManipulated(Actor a, Keyword kw). The lock manipulation status can now bet set by calling SetLockManipulated(Actor a, Keyword kw) and SetLockUnManipulated(Actor a, Keyword kw), respectively. This obviously works for the player only, as NPCs cannot wear manipulated devices.
- Added: New API functions: GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword(Actor a, Keyword kw) can determine a rendered instance of a device worn in a certain slot without having to know the inventory device. IsGenericDevice(Actor a, Keyword kw) can be used to determine if the item in a given slot is a generic device, NOT tagged with blockgeneric or questitem keywords. Both functions are VERY fast and should be used instead of slower GetRenderedDevice(GetWornDevice()) combos.
- Added: zad_Material_* keywords to indicate the material of a DD device. These keywords can be used for e.g. dialogue purposes or helpful backsmiths etc.
- Added: zad_Property_* keywords can now indicate special traits of a device, such as whether it is painful to wear, or makes a lot of noise.
- Added: Moan sounds have been added to several device events.
- Added: Mod Events for inflatable plugs. See zadlibs.SendInflationEvent() for details.
- Added: The DD Contraptions NPC furniture interaction hotkey can now be configured in the DD MCM. It still defaults to PgUp.
- Added: A new MCM toggle allows the user to lock out the MCM difficulty settings while wearing restraints. This is to allow for a more hardcore experience.
- Added: The MCM configuration can now be saved, to avoid having to set the values for every new game!
- Added: Tighten/Untighten Devices: Linked DD devices can now be defined as device properties, that will replace the worn item with a "tighter" or "less tight" version (or really any arbitrary item) if it is getting unlocked. If a device has a less tight version defined, it will get automatically equipped when the player unlocks the currently worn device with a key. This allows modelling devices that have to be removed gradually. Also, tightening/untightening can be performed by script, using the new zadlibs.TightenDevice() and zadlibs.UntightenDevice() functions. Using the normal script API functions for manipulating devices will NOT trigger (un)tightening.
- Added: zadSlaveBootsScript now checks for the presence of the SKEE plugin too, to enhance SE compability.
- Added: New and cleaned up Bodyslide slider sets.
- Added: New inflatable panel gag variant
- Added: Colored variants of several catsuit models, to make the correct color model display in First Person Mode.
- Changed: Open belts now permit inserting and removing butt plugs.
- Changed: Many animation filter improvements. The animation filter will now hide any wrist bindings when an animation involves creatures, to allow the filter to select valid animations.
- Changed: Added a feature to detect device swaps (replacing a DD device in the same device slot) in progress and make sure the removal operation completes before trying to equip the new device.
- Changed: Rubber socks no longer make you trip over your heels...
- Changed: The DD animation filter can no longer be disabled, as it is essential for ensuring the game using correct animations for bound characters. Players who do not want to watch DD's limited choice of bound animations can still uncheck "Use Bound Animations" in MCM, which will make DD temporarily hide restraints that would normally require bound animations. In this case, the full selection of registered SLAL animations will be used. Restraints preventing certain kinds of intercourse (belts, gags, bras etc.) will still be respected.
- Changed: Several DD animations had some tags changed to improve animation filter behavior.
- Changed: Plugs and Suits now also check for zad_permitAnal and zad_permitVaginal keywords, which allows for creating devices that allow intercourse despite they'd normally block it.
- Removed: Code related to the deprecated DD3 escape system.
- Removed: DD Expansion items no longer register to the device database. This is the first step in deprecating and removing this feature. DDA/DDI devices will still get registered for the time being, to allow mods that pull items from the database to continue functioning. To improve backwards-compability with legacy mods, users can use the "Register Devices" toggle on the MCM debug page to force registration of DDX devices to the deprecated device database. This might help some legacy mods directly picking DDX devices to continue working until they can get updated.
- Changed/Fixed: When a DD animation is started, the code no longer simulates a Forward-key tap to end a possibly enabled auto run. This will fix a CTD commonly experienced by some players, at the expense of the workaround no longer working.
- Changed/Fixed: If the animation filter finds certain DD devices having no complete selection for animations available, it will now hide the restraints, if the first attempt to replace the animations fails.
- Fixed: NPCs no longer have their hands clip out of straitjackets and elbowbinders.
- Fixed: When removing devices from an NPC, the code now checks for all wrist restraints, and not just armbinders.
- Fixed: When the player removes a device from an NPC, their outfit is now getting reset correctly. This works for unique actors only. The outfit will also be correctly reset when a device having no key is removed from an NPC.
- Fixed: The fix for the gag effect has been fixed.
- Fixed: Timed items now work correctly.
- Fixed: Bound combat perks are no longer removed from an invalid actor (when the perk system is disabled).
- Fixed: NPCs wearing hobble skirts no longer affect the player's walking speed.
- Fixed: Chain collars now use the correct DD device slot.
- Fixed: Removed a dirty world edit from DDI.
- Fixed: DDX corsets no longer block the belt slot.
- Fixed: zadlibs.NeedsBoundAnim() now checks for the pet suit as well.
- Fixed: The obsolete "Quest" page has been removed from MCM.
- Fixed: Removing restraints from dead NPCs no longer causes them to become reanimated in funny ways.
- Fixed: Added two missing textures for the wooden DDC yoke.
- Fixed: The animation filter will no longer ignore blocked sex interactions when picking bound animations.
- Fixed: Wearing a anal or vaginal plug will now properly block "access", even when no belt is worn.
- Fixed: SelectValidDDAnimations() will now set the permitVagial, permitOral, and permitAnal flags to False if the animation would theoretically allow it but the suppress tags given manually ruled it out.

Alrighty I am having the struggle. When loading up a new or existing game I get a CTD during the loading screen. Removing DD SE fixes the issue and the game will load. I cannot figure out why. I have rebuilt my Smash Patch and the Bodyslide files (I have tried both HDT and non HDT) I have tried installing DD fixes but with the same issue. Any help would be super.

EDIT: Fixed by going to FNIS, I used Nemesis for 4.3 but looks like it doesnt work in 5.0

Papyrus.0.log Crash_2020_11_27_18-46-1.txt

8 hours ago, wiseman139 said:

Woo!!! I'll check for this later oooh I'm excited to get fixing, thanks so much!!

I wondered about iNeed because the idea crossed my mind that the invisible waterskins might be doing something, but I realised pretty quick that no respectable mod author would force all in game accessories ever to be invisible lol.

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Kimy said:

Devious Devices 5.0

- Added: The code handling equipping and unequipping devices has been rewritten. It's many times faster than the old implementation, and its performance isn't adversely affected by large actor inventories. The new API functions for handling items no longer require passing the rendered device or the keyword. This further reduces processing time, as CPU-expensive functions to determine these parameters for a given inventory device no longer have to be performed prior to manipulating devices.
- Added: The DD expansions "For Him" and "Beast Races Refit" (adding DD support for male and beast race characters, respectively) are now an official part of the framework. Installation of these components is optional, but recommended.
- Added: DD now has built-in support for gagged voices. When actors are gagged while having sex, appropriate gagged voices are used. 3rd party mods are no longer required for this feature.
- Added: Over hundred variants of the straitjackets made by Uneven Steven have been added.
- Added: For easy picking of random devices from the DD library, close to a hundred LeveledItem lists have been added and exposed to the API in the new zadDeviceLists script (which is attached to zadxQuest, as only DDX knows all DD devices). The lists are organized in tiers, so it's e.g. possible to pick a leather armbinder, any armbinder, or any type of wrist restraint. This feature is meant to replace the performance-expensive item database.
- Added: New library function StartValidDDAnimation() that will select and start a valid DD animation in a way that will not trigger the animation filter. The function will pre-apply most fallbacks the filter could, to maximize chances that a valid animation can be picked. DD mods are recommended to use this function to start sex scenes.
- Added: New API function SwapDevices() that can safely swap out a worn device to replace with one of the same type. If no conflicting devices are worn, the function behaves like LockDevice()
- Added: MCM toggle for the Manipulate Lock feature. If set to false, players can NOT opt to manipulate the lock of a device they're voluntarily equipping. False is also the default value.
- Added: Manipulated locks have been overhauled. Mods can now determine if a device has its lock manipulated by calling IsLockManipulated(Actor a, Keyword kw). The lock manipulation status can now bet set by calling SetLockManipulated(Actor a, Keyword kw) and SetLockUnManipulated(Actor a, Keyword kw), respectively. This obviously works for the player only, as NPCs cannot wear manipulated devices.
- Added: New API functions: GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword(Actor a, Keyword kw) can determine a rendered instance of a device worn in a certain slot without having to know the inventory device. IsGenericDevice(Actor a, Keyword kw) can be used to determine if the item in a given slot is a generic device, NOT tagged with blockgeneric or questitem keywords. Both functions are VERY fast and should be used instead of slower GetRenderedDevice(GetWornDevice()) combos.
- Added: zad_Material_* keywords to indicate the material of a DD device. These keywords can be used for e.g. dialogue purposes or helpful backsmiths etc.
- Added: zad_Property_* keywords can now indicate special traits of a device, such as whether it is painful to wear, or makes a lot of noise.
- Added: Moan sounds have been added to several device events.
- Added: Mod Events for inflatable plugs. See zadlibs.SendInflationEvent() for details.
- Added: The DD Contraptions NPC furniture interaction hotkey can now be configured in the DD MCM. It still defaults to PgUp.
- Added: A new MCM toggle allows the user to lock out the MCM difficulty settings while wearing restraints. This is to allow for a more hardcore experience.
- Added: The MCM configuration can now be saved, to avoid having to set the values for every new game!
- Added: Tighten/Untighten Devices: Linked DD devices can now be defined as device properties, that will replace the worn item with a "tighter" or "less tight" version (or really any arbitrary item) if it is getting unlocked. If a device has a less tight version defined, it will get automatically equipped when the player unlocks the currently worn device with a key. This allows modelling devices that have to be removed gradually. Also, tightening/untightening can be performed by script, using the new zadlibs.TightenDevice() and zadlibs.UntightenDevice() functions. Using the normal script API functions for manipulating devices will NOT trigger (un)tightening.
- Added: zadSlaveBootsScript now checks for the presence of the SKEE plugin too, to enhance SE compability.
- Added: New and cleaned up Bodyslide slider sets.
- Added: New inflatable panel gag variant
- Added: Colored variants of several catsuit models, to make the correct color model display in First Person Mode.
- Changed: Open belts now permit inserting and removing butt plugs.
- Changed: Many animation filter improvements. The animation filter will now hide any wrist bindings when an animation involves creatures, to allow the filter to select valid animations.
- Changed: Added a feature to detect device swaps (replacing a DD device in the same device slot) in progress and make sure the removal operation completes before trying to equip the new device.
- Changed: Rubber socks no longer make you trip over your heels...
- Changed: The DD animation filter can no longer be disabled, as it is essential for ensuring the game using correct animations for bound characters. Players who do not want to watch DD's limited choice of bound animations can still uncheck "Use Bound Animations" in MCM, which will make DD temporarily hide restraints that would normally require bound animations. In this case, the full selection of registered SLAL animations will be used. Restraints preventing certain kinds of intercourse (belts, gags, bras etc.) will still be respected.
- Changed: Several DD animations had some tags changed to improve animation filter behavior.
- Changed: Plugs and Suits now also check for zad_permitAnal and zad_permitVaginal keywords, which allows for creating devices that allow intercourse despite they'd normally block it.
- Removed: Code related to the deprecated DD3 escape system.
- Removed: DD Expansion items no longer register to the device database. This is the first step in deprecating and removing this feature. DDA/DDI devices will still get registered for the time being, to allow mods that pull items from the database to continue functioning. To improve backwards-compability with legacy mods, users can use the "Register Devices" toggle on the MCM debug page to force registration of DDX devices to the deprecated device database. This might help some legacy mods directly picking DDX devices to continue working until they can get updated.
- Changed/Fixed: When a DD animation is started, the code no longer simulates a Forward-key tap to end a possibly enabled auto run. This will fix a CTD commonly experienced by some players, at the expense of the workaround no longer working.
- Changed/Fixed: If the animation filter finds certain DD devices having no complete selection for animations available, it will now hide the restraints, if the first attempt to replace the animations fails.
- Fixed: NPCs no longer have their hands clip out of straitjackets and elbowbinders.
- Fixed: When removing devices from an NPC, the code now checks for all wrist restraints, and not just armbinders.
- Fixed: When the player removes a device from an NPC, their outfit is now getting reset correctly. This works for unique actors only. The outfit will also be correctly reset when a device having no key is removed from an NPC.
- Fixed: The fix for the gag effect has been fixed.
- Fixed: Timed items now work correctly.
- Fixed: Bound combat perks are no longer removed from an invalid actor (when the perk system is disabled).
- Fixed: NPCs wearing hobble skirts no longer affect the player's walking speed.
- Fixed: Chain collars now use the correct DD device slot.
- Fixed: Removed a dirty world edit from DDI.
- Fixed: DDX corsets no longer block the belt slot.
- Fixed: zadlibs.NeedsBoundAnim() now checks for the pet suit as well.
- Fixed: The obsolete "Quest" page has been removed from MCM.
- Fixed: Removing restraints from dead NPCs no longer causes them to become reanimated in funny ways.
- Fixed: Added two missing textures for the wooden DDC yoke.
- Fixed: The animation filter will no longer ignore blocked sex interactions when picking bound animations.
- Fixed: Wearing a anal or vaginal plug will now properly block "access", even when no belt is worn.
- Fixed: SelectValidDDAnimations() will now set the permitVagial, permitOral, and permitAnal flags to False if the animation would theoretically allow it but the suppress tags given manually ruled it out.

Is this a straight port of the LE version or were additional changes made for the SE release?

Asking because I followed the beta development closely and already converted the LE 5.0 release to SE for personal use, so I'm interested in knowing if there are any extra changes here.

40 minutes ago, Hylysi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is this a straight port of the LE version or were additional changes made for the SE release?

Asking because I followed the beta development closely and already converted the LE 5.0 release to SE for personal use, so I'm interested in knowing if there are any extra changes here.

I think for the mod itself there are no changes, but zarantha did work on the BodySlide files to make those compatible.