5 hours ago, zarantha said:

If there's one that doesn't use the bodyslide files we have, can someone get me the in game name or id of the armbinder?

I thought they all used the existing ones we have - there's a dda and ddx armbinder.

Edit - Also just found this, I think I love it lol.

Launch bodyslide, find the outfit, lauch outfit studio, save changes, build the outfit, then all you need to do is unequip/re-equip to see the change! Since the rope armbinders were clipping for me, this helps with getting those pesky things fixed to fit a bit better.

In-Game BodySlide Launcher

wow, nice find !!

just downloaded it, will test it out later on today to see how it works. still not very familiar with how to edit things in studio but at least having the option in-game is a great thing. one of these days when things slow down for you, i may hit you up for some help but until then, this is a great find :)

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

Sure, I guess I can do that :)

You've got plenty on your plate with all the other conversions.

In the beginnig I was just one with the courage to ask for permissions. But now that things get going I see how limited my abilities are... Mods like DD or ZAZ need a team of specialized people that are much better than me.

57 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

In the beginnig I was just one with the courage to ask for permissions. But now that things get going I see how limited my abilities are... Mods like DD or ZAZ need a team of specialized people that are much better than me.

With me, I was just fine with self converting and waiting to see if the author would do it. But I also didn't mind helping out a bit since I'm usually fairly decent at figuring some stuff out, and see where that got me eventually? LOL

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

I can't really take on the SE conversions of my stuff, on top of everything else I am doing. I am super happy that you guys handle it! :)

I figured that out eventually, lol. It was more to keep from stepping on toes a few years ago, but I'm fine with doing the conversion. Now I just have to remember to give it back when I'm done  with it. :)

On 7/12/2019 at 4:43 PM, Pfiffy said:

Thanks to Kythana we now have a Fomod installer that make a lot of things easier for you (the user) and for us (the porters)

You can now chooose CBBE SE as Body option, too. 

You can choose one of the last three .dls 

The HDT-SMP files are included now, so most of the Heretic models should now work with Physics. (some of them are still a work-in-progress)

Devious Devices All-In-One installer:

https://mega.nz/#!eZ4lGADR!8f9s3kM5pVNW8cdywYEPZutW0-_gdTsdfCGHgdyXYk0

by any chance...can you organize a reupload of the All-in-one pack? Its gone and for some reason i cant download the current DD4.3.  Thanks in advance and my apology for the inconvinience...

On 11/11/2020 at 6:38 PM, Kimy said:

I can't really take on the SE conversions of my stuff, on top of everything else I am doing. I am super happy that you guys handle it! :)

23 hours ago, zarantha said:

I figured that out eventually, lol. It was more to keep from stepping on toes a few years ago, but I'm fine with doing the conversion. Now I just have to remember to give it back when I'm done  with it. :)

Well, you (both) don't have to do it all alone...    

1 hour ago, NexusDex said:

by any chance...can you organize a reupload of the All-in-one pack? Its gone and for some reason i cant download the current DD4.3.  Thanks in advance and my apology for the inconvinience...

The current aio is on the download page (check the first post in this thread), not in the thread links. DD 5.0 is coming soon as well.

1 hour ago, hanf96 said:

Ive got a really weird problem. Some items are impossible to unequip as when I try to do so the menu to equip them shows up. Ive searched for quite a while and didnt find anything about that. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Do you mean the menu doesn't show up?

Some can't be unequipped until certain prereqs are met - you'll need to know which mod equipped them in order to know what the requirements are. DD does nothing on it's own, so it would have been called by something else.

If the device is bugged, you'll need to use the console or a mod like devious devices equip.

On 11/10/2020 at 1:00 AM, zarantha said:

Go to the first post on this thread and click download file. then click download. there will be a file that will link you to the mega link, it has no name. That is the all in one installer, do not install any other versions of dda, ddi, or ddx.

Yea but is that the All-in-one file?

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

Do you mean the menu doesn't show up?

Some can't be unequipped until certain prereqs are met - you'll need to know which mod equipped them in order to know what the requirements are. DD does nothing on it's own, so it would have been called by something else.

If the device is bugged, you'll need to use the console or a mod like devious devices equip.

Thanks for the reply. It happened when the items were equipped by Cursed loot or Devious Followers.

The game doesnt seem to recognize some item as equipped even tho I can see them on my character and they have the equipped symbol in the Inventory. I get extra debt for not wearing some devices (from DF) and when I click on them I get the options to "Put it On" and "Carry On" instead of "Unlock", "Try to Escape" and "Carry On".

4 hours ago, hanf96 said:

Thanks for the reply. It happened when the items were equipped by Cursed loot or Devious Followers.

The game doesnt seem to recognize some item as equipped even tho I can see them on my character and they have the equipped symbol in the Inventory. I get extra debt for not wearing some devices (from DF) and when I click on them I get the options to "Put it On" and "Carry On" instead of "Unlock", "Try to Escape" and "Carry On".

i've been seeing the same thing recently. i've managed to find a bandaid solution though, by clicking on the item in my inventory a few times in a row, and then it it eventually equips itself properly.

6 hours ago, hanf96 said:

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i've been seeing the same thing recently. i've managed to find a bandaid solution though, by clicking on the item in my inventory a few times in a row, and then it it eventually equips itself properly.

The equip/unequip functions are improved in DD 5.0. there's not really much you can do now other than keep trying (timing/lag issue) or reload to a previous save and try removing again (stuck/bugged devices). or use console commands, but i try to avoid those. if you have to use them, you probably already have a damaged save and it's just a matter of time before it completely screws up on you.

Hello, I hope someone can help me, I have noticed that certain items of this mod make some parts of my characters invisible, for example, hands or feet. When equipping a rubber suit my character's wrist disappear. I have seen people who solve these types of errors with SSEdit, if someone can tell me how to fix it, I would appreciate it

54 minutes ago, Gaussz said:

Hello, I hope someone can help me, I have noticed that certain items of this mod make some parts of my characters invisible, for example, hands or feet. When equipping a rubber suit my character's wrist disappear. I have seen people who solve these types of errors with SSEdit, if someone can tell me how to fix it, I would appreciate it

if it's the whole body disappearing, then run bodyslide and make sure you have dda and ddx selected at minimum.

if it's just wrists and calves, yes those need to be fixed by adding calves and forearms. check the link below.

hands are supposed to disappear when in an armbinder.

if hands and feet are disappearing outside of that, it could be an item wasn't built, or some other issue. let me know the item's exact in game name and i will check.

Guide I made:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=2944414

I am currently re-working the DD bodyslides getting ready for the upcoming update. Can you tell me what outfits you see missing wrists and ankles on so I can make sure I have them covered? I plan on having all of those fixed in DD 5.0, either by kimy updating the outfits in the esm directly, or by providing a override patch (hopefully esl'd if there's not too many).

Hello all, I am having a minor problem, more of an irritation and the normal fixes are not working.  My PC is stuck in the Armbinder pose, i.e. arms behind the back, no Armbinders equiped on character.  This is happening directly after loading up mods on a Clean Save, and I do mean clean, no mods installed, saved after exiting the cave, after Helgen.  I created the save personally.   Battleready, running, "sexy" walk/run animations,all work correctly, crouch (crawl on all fours), etc... all work correctly, but after exiting these animations, it goes right back to the Armbinder pose and the jump animation, instead of PCEA2 animation I selected, it is a "yoke" animation ( i am guessing).  I have reinstalled a couple of times, and sometimes I can get the animation to remain "normal", sometimes, like now, it will not change.  Regardless of what I try.  Even resetting the PC-AI has no effect.  

Any suggestions?  Thanks

26 minutes ago, The Insane One said:

Hello all, I am having a minor problem, more of an irritation and the normal fixes are not working.  My PC is stuck in the Armbinder pose, i.e. arms behind the back, no Armbinders equiped on character.  This is happening directly after loading up mods on a Clean Save, and I do mean clean, no mods installed, saved after exiting the cave, after Helgen.  I created the save personally.   Battleready, running, "sexy" walk/run animations,all work correctly, crouch (crawl on all fours), etc... all work correctly, but after exiting these animations, it goes right back to the Armbinder pose and the jump animation, instead of PCEA2 animation I selected, it is a "yoke" animation ( i am guessing).  I have reinstalled a couple of times, and sometimes I can get the animation to remain "normal", sometimes, like now, it will not change.  Regardless of what I try.  Even resetting the PC-AI has no effect.  

Any suggestions?  Thanks

toggle player walk off/on if you have fnis sexy move. fnis sexy move is compatible, but i don't know about pcea2. try removing that if toggling the player walk off/on doesn't work.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

toggle player walk off/on if you have fnis sexy move. fnis sexy move is compatible, but i don't know about pcea2. try removing that if toggling the player walk off/on doesn't work.

Thanks, I will try that.  I believe they are compatible, I used all three and more in LE and in my earlier testing in SE.  It seems all new installs begin the same way, using DD animations.  This is the first time, I was unable to fix it, in either iteration of Skyrim(LE or SE).  There is a FOMOD error in DD, a missing folder, but it doesn't seem to be related to this problem.  I haven't tried to track it down yet, I was mostly, testing my load order with 380+ active ESM, ESP/ESL's, just under 500 mods.

Thanks for the advice.

11 hours ago, zarantha said:
12 hours ago, Gaussz said:

if it's the whole body disappearing, then run bodyslide and make sure you have dda and ddx selected at minimum.

if it's just wrists and calves, yes those need to be fixed by adding calves and forearms. check the link below.

hands are supposed to disappear when in an armbinder.

if hands and feet are disappearing outside of that, it could be an item wasn't built, or some other issue. let me know the item's exact in game name and i will check.

Guide I made:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=2944414

I am currently re-working the DD bodyslides getting ready for the upcoming update. Can you tell me what outfits you see missing wrists and ankles on so I can make sure I have them covered? I plan on having all of those fixed in DD 5.0, either by kimy updating the outfits in the esm directly, or by providing a override patch (hopefully esl'd if there's not too many).

i have an interesting one for you, if i can remember which pieces. but i was recently wearing one of the thigh boots. and then one of the ankle cuffs was added by a trap, and that's when i noticed that my thigh boots, suddenly changed into knee boots lol. somehow the ankle cuffs made the thigh part of the boots invisible. the knee boots looked great though i have to admit :)

7 hours ago, The Insane One said:

Thanks, I will try that.  I believe they are compatible, I used all three and more in LE and in my earlier testing in SE.  It seems all new installs begin the same way, using DD animations.  This is the first time, I was unable to fix it, in either iteration of Skyrim(LE or SE).  There is a FOMOD error in DD, a missing folder, but it doesn't seem to be related to this problem.  I haven't tried to track it down yet, I was mostly, testing my load order with 380+ active ESM, ESP/ESL's, just under 500 mods.

Thanks for the advice.

Just equip an armbinder then unequip it using the manipulate locks option. This should clear your problem.