Jump to content
Kimy

Devious Devices SE 5.0 (2020-11-26)

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

do you have an idea here?

No i don't have idea. I just test how it works.

 

6 hours ago, MikeWander said:

WornHasKeyword()?

I test in game devious hider 48 slot and console me return that i'm wear a plug by using wornhaskeyword.

I can only guess - maybe devious followers use other conditions to check plugs. - maybe if devious hider use 48 slot, wornhaskeyword returns correct value but followers use other conditions as slot 48 check and in this slot is devious hider? Can you share script name where is this check? I check it how it looks and maybe see there something more?

 

Link to post
11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

No i don't have idea. I just test how it works.

 

I test in game devious hider 48 slot and console me return that i'm wear a plug by using wornhaskeyword.

I can only guess - maybe devious followers use other conditions to check plugs. - maybe if devious hider use 48 slot, wornhaskeyword returns correct value but followers use other conditions as slot 48 check and in this slot is devious hider? Can you share script name where is this check? I check it how it looks and maybe see there something more?

 

Actually, to my surprise, DF doesn't use a script.   It has a dialog topic with a handful of conditions anded together.  One of those conditions makes use of HasWornKeyword().

 

Some testing:

 

I often use SkyUI's quick menu to reequip  my usual items.   I see that if I go through the list somewhat quickly, that sometimes an item that should have been blocked is not blocked.   In this case, I can equip a satchel into slot 48 even though the anal plug is already equipped (DDx form 01491F aka zadx_plugShockSoulgemAn_scriptInstance).   Three different tools all have different readouts as far as what is actually equipped:

  • My inventory shows both the plug and the satchel as equipped.
    • I'm using SkyUI AIO Survival (SAS) for my inventory and, as usual it claims the plug isn't using a slot but is still equipped.  SAS inventory also shows the satchel as equipped and shows it as using slot 48.   I don't normally have the plug favorited, but when I did favorite it, the SkyUI quick menu also showed both the plug and the satchel as equipped.
  • The console shows just the plug equipped.
    • In the console, when targeting the PC, More Informative Console shows the plug in the equipment window for slot 48 and doesn't mention the satchel.
  • An MCM utility shows neither as equipped!
    • In the MCM, the Body Slots MCM shows neither the plug nor the satchel as equipped.  Neither shows up in either the "by armor" page nor the "by slot" page.

I'm not sure how to invoke WornHasKeyword() from the console?   My console doesn't recognize player.WornHasKeyword as a valid command.

 

At any rate, sometimes blocking fails.  I'll try to add some debugging to the DD scripts, but I don't know a whole lot about the engine, so I'm not hopeful that I'll figure out why the mutex stuff and the events aren't working as expected.

 

P.S.

    I doubt I would have noticed this issue if DF hadn't been checking for and complaining about device removal.

 

Update:

 

I don't think I can debug this.   It seems to need someone with more familiarity with the code.   Looking through the code, I can't find the code that handles attempts to equip blocked items.   The closest I come is finding that zadDevicesUnderneathPlayerScript.psc has an OnObjectEquipped event handler.   That handler detects the attempt to equip the satchel.   However, I don't see anything in that handler or in anything that it calls that would unequip the blocked satchel.   Yet, the satchel (correctly) does not get actually equipped.   Nor do I see any other handler that's making that happen.   If I can't find it, I can't debug why it sometimes doesn't fire.

Link to post
1 hour ago, MikeWander said:

My console doesn't recognize player.WornHasKeyword

Maybe that's a problem? Some advanced console mods block wornhaskeyword work?

 

try this and if not work try to remove some console advanced

 

Spoiler

ScreenShot98.jpg.a3e66f5bfaff585e227b91cb4e05ff5e.jpg

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, MikeWander said:

I don't think I can debug this.

Check in console sqv _dtick variable suspend. If it zero then something goes wrong into DF - not plug guilty.

Seems i found that conditions what about you speak.

 

Link to post
7 hours ago, MikeWander said:

Some testing:

 

I often use SkyUI's quick menu to reequip  my usual items.   I see that if I go through the list somewhat quickly, that sometimes an item that should have been blocked is not blocked.   In this case, I can equip a satchel into slot 48 even though the anal plug is already equipped

Ok, from this bit, I would guess a lag issue. At this point, I'd just ignore it and once DD 5.0 is released and we get it converted, retest again.

There were internal changes that make device removal and swapping more reliable and much faster.

You'd need a new game to test it though.

Link to post

Hello. In the MCM menu, I see only one Devious Devices mod - Assets. And I don't see the menu for the Devious Devices - Integration and Expansion mods. It is not right? In older versions, three menus were registered. And how can you do Russian localization? Thanks.

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Hant75 said:

Hello. In the MCM menu, I see only one Devious Devices mod - Assets. And I don't see the menu for the Devious Devices - Integration and Expansion mods. It is not right? In older versions, three menus were registered. And how can you do Russian localization? Thanks.

There is only one MCM menu, and it doesn't say DDa, DDi or DDx - just devious devices. It is included with DDi. All three mods are tightly integrated and the single MCM is expected, it has been this way in LE as well for a while.

 

There are no translation files for DD included. I don't know how hard it would be to translate the mod, but you would also need to gather several soft dependencies to recompile the scripts after translating the dialog texts, so it would not be simple task. If you want to try, I used this mod or something similar to go from russian to english one time: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/134

Link to post
On 21.10.2020 at 08:18, zarantha said:

Есть только одно меню MCM, и в нем не написано DDa, DDi или DDx - просто хитрые устройства. Он включен в DDi. Все три мода тесно интегрированы, и ожидается единый MCM, так было и в LE некоторое время.

 

Файлы перевода для DD отсутствуют. Я не знаю, насколько сложно будет перевести мод, но вам также потребуется собрать несколько программных зависимостей для перекомпиляции скриптов после перевода текстов диалогов, так что это будет непростая задача. Если хотите попробовать, я однажды использовал этот мод или что-то подобное для перехода с русского на английский: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/134

Thank you. I had a version with three menus on LE and I was already starting to worry that the mod was crooked. I'll try to figure it out with the translator.

Link to post
On 10/18/2020 at 7:18 PM, zarantha said:

The DD DLL for 2.0.17 works just fine with 2.0.19.

Reinstall the DD AIO installer and select 'none' for the DLL.

None of the solutions here for this issue have worked. I downgraded skse, reinstalled DD multiple times and even did a complete restart with a different mod platform (Vortex to MO2) Im at a complete lost for what to do and as far as I know DD is completely broken.

Link to post
14 hours ago, allenson321 said:

Im at a complete lost for what to do and as far as I know DD is completely broken.

No, if you pick "None" when the installer ask you which dll to install you'll get the dll for SKSE 2.0.17 (which also works with 2.0.19). If you have properly installed SKSE 2.0.17 or 2.0.19 it should work. If it isn't working then it's something in your end. Perhaps you have an old DD install with its own outdated dll or your SKSE install wasn't done properly.

 

The mod works for others, it's not completely broken.

Link to post
23 hours ago, allenson321 said:

None of the solutions here for this issue have worked. I downgraded skse, reinstalled DD multiple times and even did a complete restart with a different mod platform (Vortex to MO2) Im at a complete lost for what to do and as far as I know DD is completely broken.

thought I submitted this, guess not.

 

Sometimes mod managers give a false notification on dll compatibility

Are you using SE VR? if so, none of the dlls in the installer are for VR. You'll need to find that elsewhere.


If you are using just SE, do you see the dll loading in your skse log? Check here:

    \Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

 

It should look like this if it loaded correctly:

    SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.19 01050610 01D6A9C6E9C12B10, os = 6.2 (9200))

    <snipped>

    checking plugin C:\Steam_SSD\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
    plugin C:\Steam_SSD\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 6)

 

If it still is not loading correctly, check if skse is loading correctly. You can check in the MCM or in the console with skse ver.

Spoiler

image.png.17145e7d53b9b8a35aa0f1bdcba45bd7.png

 

image.png.0cfa090ec758f7542970706c24b2a5d9.png

 

If skse is loading correctly, but the dll is not still, you can try pulling the dll from the aio zip. it's located at:
Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z\02 DDi (I) - Integration\01 DDi Core\SKSE\Plugins\

Link to post

Does anyone know why the restrictive gloves block partition 59? I'm assuming the intent was to stop arm cuffs from showing up, but isn't that the point of the device hider? Since it's forced, it means that restrictive gloves completely hide prisoner chains, which is an unfortunate interaction to say the least.

Link to post
3 hours ago, rawrrawr300 said:

Does anyone know why the restrictive gloves block partition 59? I'm assuming the intent was to stop arm cuffs from showing up, but isn't that the point of the device hider? Since it's forced, it means that restrictive gloves completely hide prisoner chains, which is an unfortunate interaction to say the least.

restrictive gloves block partition 59 because they are also 'cuffs'. they can be locked together without wearing separate cuffs.

 

there's no way to wear everything, so some conflicts are not preventable.

Link to post
7 hours ago, zarantha said:

restrictive gloves block partition 59 because they are also 'cuffs'. they can be locked together without wearing separate cuffs.

 

there's no way to wear everything, so some conflicts are not preventable.

Hmm... maybe I'm being dense, but it seems like they aren't supposed to be recognized as arm cuffs. The DDI .esm overrides the DDA .esm for restrictive gloves in a couple ways: the zad_restrictiveGloves armor has its partitions changed from 33 and 59 to just 33, and the zad_restrictiveGloves_scriptInstance "armor" has the keyword zad_DeviousArmCuffs replaced with the keyword zad_DeviousGloves. They can also be worn with separate arm cuffs. The only place partition 59 remains is in the kof_restrictiveGlovesAA armor addon.

 

Aside from design intent, is there any reason I shouldn't remove partition 59 from the armor addon? Does it do anything besides just hiding other partition 59 stuff with lower priority?

Link to post
2 hours ago, rawrrawr300 said:

Hmm... maybe I'm being dense, but it seems like they aren't supposed to be recognized as arm cuffs. The DDI .esm overrides the DDA .esm for restrictive gloves in a couple ways: the zad_restrictiveGloves armor has its partitions changed from 33 and 59 to just 33, and the zad_restrictiveGloves_scriptInstance "armor" has the keyword zad_DeviousArmCuffs replaced with the keyword zad_DeviousGloves. They can also be worn with separate arm cuffs. The only place partition 59 remains is in the kof_restrictiveGlovesAA armor addon.

 

Aside from design intent, is there any reason I shouldn't remove partition 59 from the armor addon? Does it do anything besides just hiding other partition 59 stuff with lower priority?

i always thought of them as cuffs, since they get linked at the wrists, but I could be wrong. no reason that i can think of not to modify it, if you want both. probably best to do that in the bodyslide files, so it doesn't get overwritten when you batch build.

Link to post
31 minutes ago, zarantha said:

i always thought of them as cuffs, since they get linked at the wrists, but I could be wrong. no reason that i can think of not to modify it, if you want both. probably best to do that in the bodyslide files, so it doesn't get overwritten when you batch build.

The .nifs only use partition 33; it's just the armor addon in the .esm that has partition 59 included. I just edited the .esm and it seems to work as expected, no bodyslide/outfit studio shenanigans necessary... hopefully.

Link to post
5 hours ago, zarantha said:

i always thought of them as cuffs

18 hours ago, rawrrawr300 said:

why the restrictive gloves block partition 59?

 

Seems that is bug of building 3 different mods. In assets it was as cuffs but in integration it's assigned as gloves and not lockable. In conversion process it's changes keyword and armor to gloves but forgot change in assets armor addon.

Link to post
8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

 

Seems that is bug of building 3 different mods. In assets it was as cuffs but in integration it's assigned as gloves and not lockable. In conversion process it's changes keyword and armor to gloves but forgot change in assets armor addon.

when converting I don't touch the esp - it's usually not needed. and optimizing the nifs doesn't change partitions either. it's either a bug or an intentional change, i don't know which. but it's not a conversion issue.

 

I can add  it to my list that i intend to pass to kimy at some point - the one with all the wearables that need to have armor addon modified for calves/forearms.

Link to post
On 1/24/2020 at 10:58 PM, siggiXD96 said:

there was a similar problem in OLDRIM last year
but there were other causes
besides i still haven't found the cause in my case

 

edit:

ignores my script statement
I found it in the end (what messy scripts ...
nothing is where you would expect it to be )
Meanwhile, I think the items are labeled incorrectly
petsut gets hobbeldress and yoke
yoke will be handcuffed
and so on
not only the idles but also the effective are exchanged
but the unlock and orgasm animations are correct again
 

 

 

howd you solve it?

Link to post
3 hours ago, zarantha said:

but it's not a conversion issue.

Sorry, i don't say that is conversion error. I mean when Kimy and team make 3 mods: assets, integration and expansion, then this error shows up. In assets gloves was planed as cuffs but in integration as gloves.

Link to post
43 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Sorry, i don't say that is conversion error. I mean when Kimy and team make 3 mods: assets, integration and expansion, then this error shows up. In assets gloves was planed as cuffs but in integration as gloves.

ok, fair enough, sorry for misunderstanding :)

Link to post

My hobble dress walking/running animations wont play at all. My Char just keeps walking with normal walking animation. Everything else is working as intended. e.g. yokes and/or cuff walking animations are working. Anyone experiencing similar issues? 

Link to post
1 hour ago, memati? said:

My hobble dress walking/running animations wont play at all. My Char just keeps walking with normal walking animation. Everything else is working as intended. e.g. yokes and/or cuff walking animations are working. Anyone experiencing similar issues? 

Did you run FNIS?

Do you have an idle/walking animation replacer like FNIS Sexy Walk?

If you've got a idle/walking animation replacer, try resetting the player animations there.

Link to post
12 hours ago, zarantha said:

Did you run FNIS?

Do you have an idle/walking animation replacer like FNIS Sexy Walk?

If you've got a idle/walking animation replacer, try resetting the player animations there.

 

I think the Problem was, me wearing a petsuit from devious followers and a hobble dress at the same time. After removing the petsuit My character walked with the hobble skirt animations. So i guess either those 2 devices are incompatible or pet suit animations are broken. I need to make more tests with the pet suit.
 

Link to post
16 hours ago, zarantha said:

Did you run FNIS?

Do you have an idle/walking animation replacer like FNIS Sexy Walk?

If you've got a idle/walking animation replacer, try resetting the player animations there.

Ok the problem now is, that when first loading up my savefile/s i cannot move at all with an already equipped hobblesdress. I can still jump, turn around and do anything else basically, just not walk/run/sprint. I have to unequip and reequip my dress to move.
After reequipping the dress, the hobble dress walking and idle animations are applied for like 10 seconds and then my character starts using the vanilla animations again.
The odd thing is, while sneaking the hobblesdress animations are being used (idle and walking)

I reinstalled fnis, deleted all my custom animations regarding idles/walking/sprinting (those animations didnt require fnis btw.) and still this problem persists.
I'm out of ideas. I have no conditional idles like the ones in sexlab aroused installed. 

PS: I attached my load order, cause I'm really out of ideas

loadorder.txt plugins.txt

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...