7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Hmm... As i was very strange user of DD. Maybe even stupid. I have long time used DD without ddl. It works fine - even better what with ddl. But very slow. But when i add back ddl i found that ddl works nailed: it's equips items faster but with low quality: In most cases it equips rendered device but inventory device not even added to inventory. When i add back ddl i have many issues that i need add back inventory device by console and equip it to get a chance to struggle out of equiped rendered device. While i use this without ddl i not see that issue. Also in LE and SE thread i see similar problems - what makes me think that i'm not alone with that. That forces me think that in that issue guilty is ddl.

Will be fixed that problem DD 5.0 if they not rework a ddl?

Here's the parts of the changelog I think you're interested in. Changelogs for Beta 1, Beta 2, Beta 3

- Added: The code handling equipping and unequipping devices has been rewritten. It's many times faster than the old implementation, and its performance isn't adversely affected by large actor inventories. The new API functions for handling items no longer require passing the rendered device or the keyword. This further reduces processing time, as CPU-expensive functions to determine these parameters for a given inventory device no longer have to be performed prior to manipulating devices.

- Added: For easy picking of random devices from the DD library, close to a hundred LeveledItem lists have been added and exposed to the API in the new zadDeviceLists script (which is attached to zadxQuest, as only DDX knows all DD devices). The lists are organized in tiers, so it's e.g. possible to pick a leather armbinder, any armbinder, or any type of wrist restraint. This feature is meant to replace the performance-expensive item database.

- Added: New API functions: GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword(Actor a, Keyword kw) can determine a rendered instance of a device worn in a certain slot without having to know the inventory device. IsGenericDevice(Actor a, Keyword kw) can be used to determine if the item in a given slot is a generic device, NOT tagged with blockgeneric or questitem keywords. Both functions are VERY fast and should be used instead of slower GetRenderedDevice(GetWornDevice()) combos.

- Removed: Code related to the deprecated DD3 escape system.
- Removed: DD Expansion items no longer register to the device database. This is the first step in deprecating and removing this feature. DDA/DDI devices will still get registered for the time being, to allow mods that pull items from the database to continue functioning.

No need to answer this just my thoughts in text)

24 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Changelogs for

I'm not familiar with Skyrim DD scripts but i study a lot DD from fallout 4. Also there work no fast, but it not need a skse (fo4 version) and for detect rendered device it uses a placeatme temporary inventory device and read from him rendered device object. Only strange bug with Fo4 is when dd item is put on NPC game saves freeze for a lot of time: some people says it can take a 30 minutes in RL) of course FO4 version have very low functionality limits - can't read a inventory as example.

Because for me all Skyrim technical info seems very complicated. Also i left read changelogs after beta 1 - thanks for links i read other changes.

36 minutes ago, zarantha said:

i'm still trying to get through the outfit conversions

I know how pain in ... can be outfit conversion) I experience it on my skin)

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

There's not unless another mod provides it. I think the iron collar you're seeing is meant to be used as part of the body chains set, which is why it is thin.

18 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i know i love the Iron Collar's thin design, as it is simple and elegant in its own way, but i definitely agree that there should be a normal version of the collar with the chain lengths, just without the chain length, or even with maybe 2 or 3 dangling links only. if only there was a way to have the chain length provide some type of functionality or interaction. would be fun if it could be used by others in some way lol

I see, thanks for the answers. Yeah, I actually quite like the donut-shaped design too.

I also really like the chained versions (the clanking is so humiliating) but the chains are unfortunately clipping with my pregnant body.

Hi all. Another user with HDT Chains issues. I've been using DCL for a few days and everything seemed to work fine but all of a sudden I'm now getting CDTs after equipping seemingly anything related to physics-chains. This wasn't happening before but seems to have happened after installing a few more mods so I'm guessing it's some kind of conflict somewhere. I tried reinstalling HDT-SMP as well as "DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches 20200731" then ran Bodyslide and FNIS again which didn't fix it so I'm not really sure where to go from here.

Here's my load order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
254 FE   0 Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
 11  b     Campfire.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 14  e     RaceCompatibility.esm
 15  f     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 16 10     High Poly Head.esm
 17 11     SkyUI_SE.esp
 18 12     Blowing in the Wind SSE.esp
 19 13     Blowing in the Wind - Lanterns of Skyrim SE - MCM versionPatch.esp
 20 14     Blowing in the Wind - Lanterns of Skyrim Patch SSE.esp
 21 15     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 22 16     Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch SSE.esp
 23 17     Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
 24 18     Vivid WeathersSE.esp
 25 19     MagicalCollegeofWinterhold.esp
 26 1a     COR_AllRace.esp
 27 1b     Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
 28 1c     SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
 29 1d     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 30 1e     AllGuD IA Patch Oct 8th.esp
 31 1f     EstrusChaurus.esp
 32 20     SexLabDefeat.esp
 33 21     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 34 22     Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
 35 23     ImprovedCombatMusic.esp
 36 24     sr_FillHerUp.esp
 37 25     mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
 38 26     UIExtensions.esp
 39 27     ScarletDawnArmor.esp
 40 28     VWA_VanillaWarpaintsAbsolution.esp
 41 29     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 42 2a     All Geared Up Derivative.esp
 43 2b     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 44 2c     KS Hairdo's.esp
 45 2d     Realistic Haircolors.esp
 46 2e     NB-Scars.esp
 47 2f     FaraamOutfit.esp
 48 30     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 49 31     Footprints.esp
 50 32     JoP - Immersive Armors Patch.esp
 51 33     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 52 34     Joy of Perspective.esp
254 FE   1 CBBE muscle solution weight slider.esp
 53 35     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 54 36     CBBE.esp
 55 37     FNIS.esp
 56 38     Realistic-Voice.esp
 57 39     DarkerNights.esp
 58 3a     BlendedRoads.esp
 59 3b     Beards.esp
 60 3c     RaceMenu.esp
 61 3d     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 62 3e     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 63 3f     Point The Way.esp
 64 40     Run For Your Lives.esp
 65 41     Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
 66 42     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 67 43     VioLens SE.esp
 68 44     Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
 69 45     Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
 70 46     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 71 47     Cloaks.esp
 72 48     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 73 49     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 74 4a     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 75 4b     Frostfall.esp
 76 4c     SimpleSlavery.esp
 77 4d     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
 78 4e     WetandCold.esp
 79 4f     Vivid Weathers - Wet and Cold patch.esp
 80 50     Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
 81 51     Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
 82 52     XPMSE.esp
 83 53     Brows.esp
 84 54     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 85 55     diz_DwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
 86 56     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 87 57     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
 88 58     SimplyBiggerTreesSE.esp
 89 59     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 90 5a     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
 91 5b     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 92 5c     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

So im trying to pick the following :

20201008202949_1.thumb.jpg.9eccb374cc5e0736f7a6098fc14a48b1.jpg

When I try to I get the following message:

20201008202953_1.thumb.jpg.9846f1aa525d1a2c633ca64a10429c54.jpg

However If you look at Mod Organiser I do have: ConsoleUtilSSE install where the script is called ConsoleUtil, and the name inside the PEX file is ConsoleUtil. The SKSE file is also there.

Capture.PNG.dec9e3998b732cfd362e84982b3a0eb9.PNG

I am not sure why the above message is happening.

Has anyone else had this, or do you know how to resolve it?

Thanks.

13 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i think you meant to post this for the post above mine as he was asking for the boots patch lol. maybe you posted the wrong body patch for 3bbb ?

that script was the only script i updated for dd5 beta. if you want to try the beta, replace that script and use the bodyslide files and DLL from the 4.3 version.

It could work for them too, but i don't know how much it changed between 4.3 and 5.0 since I haven't done a compare. it's better to reinstall and make sure no LE mod is overwriting the SE version in my opinion. Or use the dd/dcl/zaz patches and make sure nothing overwrites them.

12 hours ago, Buridan said:

I see, thanks for the answers. Yeah, I actually quite like the donut-shaped design too.

I also really like the chained versions (the clanking is so humiliating) but the chains are unfortunately clipping with my pregnant body.

I know what needs to be done to fix that, but implementing it is more than I can do at the moment.

Basically, we need a collision mesh for the body for the neck chains. Kinda the same concept as building the collision meshes for the KS SMP hair, or some of the SMP wig mods out there.

9 hours ago, SJX52020 said:

Hi all. Another user with HDT Chains issues. I've been using DCL for a few days and everything seemed to work fine but all of a sudden I'm now getting CDTs after equipping seemingly anything related to physics-chains. This wasn't happening before but seems to have happened after installing a few more mods so I'm guessing it's some kind of conflict somewhere. I tried reinstalling HDT-SMP as well as "DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches 20200731" then ran Bodyslide and FNIS again which didn't fix it so I'm not really sure where to go from here.

Here's my load order:

Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
254 FE   0 Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
 11  b     Campfire.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 14  e     RaceCompatibility.esm
 15  f     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 16 10     High Poly Head.esm
 17 11     SkyUI_SE.esp
 18 12     Blowing in the Wind SSE.esp
 19 13     Blowing in the Wind - Lanterns of Skyrim SE - MCM versionPatch.esp
 20 14     Blowing in the Wind - Lanterns of Skyrim Patch SSE.esp
 21 15     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 22 16     Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch SSE.esp
 23 17     Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
 24 18     Vivid WeathersSE.esp
 25 19     MagicalCollegeofWinterhold.esp
 26 1a     COR_AllRace.esp
 27 1b     Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
 28 1c     SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
 29 1d     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 30 1e     AllGuD IA Patch Oct 8th.esp
 31 1f     EstrusChaurus.esp
 32 20     SexLabDefeat.esp
 33 21     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 34 22     Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
 35 23     ImprovedCombatMusic.esp
 36 24     sr_FillHerUp.esp
 37 25     mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
 38 26     UIExtensions.esp
 39 27     ScarletDawnArmor.esp
 40 28     VWA_VanillaWarpaintsAbsolution.esp
 41 29     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 42 2a     All Geared Up Derivative.esp
 43 2b     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 44 2c     KS Hairdo's.esp
 45 2d     Realistic Haircolors.esp
 46 2e     NB-Scars.esp
 47 2f     FaraamOutfit.esp
 48 30     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 49 31     Footprints.esp
 50 32     JoP - Immersive Armors Patch.esp
 51 33     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 52 34     Joy of Perspective.esp
254 FE   1 CBBE muscle solution weight slider.esp
 53 35     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 54 36     CBBE.esp
 55 37     FNIS.esp
 56 38     Realistic-Voice.esp
 57 39     DarkerNights.esp
 58 3a     BlendedRoads.esp
 59 3b     Beards.esp
 60 3c     RaceMenu.esp
 61 3d     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 62 3e     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 63 3f     Point The Way.esp
 64 40     Run For Your Lives.esp
 65 41     Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
 66 42     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 67 43     VioLens SE.esp
 68 44     Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
 69 45     Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
 70 46     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 71 47     Cloaks.esp
 72 48     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 73 49     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 74 4a     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 75 4b     Frostfall.esp
 76 4c     SimpleSlavery.esp
 77 4d     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
 78 4e     WetandCold.esp
 79 4f     Vivid Weathers - Wet and Cold patch.esp
 80 50     Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
 81 51     Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
 82 52     XPMSE.esp
 83 53     Brows.esp
 84 54     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 85 55     diz_DwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
 86 56     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 87 57     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
 88 58     SimplyBiggerTreesSE.esp
 89 59     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 90 5a     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
 91 5b     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 92 5c     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=3077930

joy of perspective conflicts. you'll have to install ddhotfix or get rid of JoP.

9 hours ago, MonkeyShoulder said:

Has anyone else had this, or do you know how to resolve it?

Thanks.

I just tried it and i'm not seeing that issue.

ConsoleUtil requires address library, is that installed? Do you see the ConsoleUtil DLL loading in your logs?

Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\ConsoleUtilSSE.log

On 9/25/2020 at 10:53 AM, zarantha said:

It can't be uploaded to LL because the file is too large.

If you downloaded the integration and expansion, you downloaded the LE versions and should get rid of them.

The SE version is a single file that contains a conversion of the 3 LE downloads. It's an AIO installer so only the one download is needed.

If you're having trouble with mega, try another browser, clear your cache, disable all your browser addons.

I finally managed to get it thank you. The answer was far simpler, albeit unexpected, than that. I had to access the download with one browser, then copy and paste the address into another (Chrome).... and voila.A nice addition to my game. :)

6 hours ago, luvstruckt said:

When I try to download it nothing appears in the download this file. But when I click on it it takes me the proper website. But it then  crashes all my browser tabs at like 60% download. Dose anyone know how to fix this? I am using chrome.

I'm experiencing this same problem.

9 hours ago, Todd is Godd said:

I'm experiencing this same problem.

16 hours ago, luvstruckt said:

I am using chrome.

mega uses many RAM to download a file - solution:

1) Close all other tabs to get free memory. Free memory by closing applications.

2) Download and install mega download application what is build by mega for download from it's cite.

3) Update Chrome to latest version

On 10/9/2020 at 9:29 AM, luvstruckt said:

When I try to download it nothing appears in the download this file. But when I click on it it takes me the proper website. But it then  crashes all my browser tabs at like 60% download. Dose anyone know how to fix this? I am using chrome.

If your using incognito mode, that is your issue. Incognito mode and mega do not play well.

On 11/3/2018 at 10:24 AM, Pfiffy said:

So DDa has not changed: 

DDi 4.2 for testing: https://mega.nz/#!rJBSzY7Z!wUMb9-0N__WAVH_0uIZwApMXmeimmHJdwsnFe_2SOkI

DDx 4.2 for testing: https://mega.nz/#!qJhV1YbQ!XaLB261Wpka0xn2jDqAqypc9dzlcvcI18d7_3dhn9EQ

The Hotfix: https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

And the CBBE SE Slidersets: https://mega.nz/#!vZYigKIK!UiVKq-ajRGvkssSLiuLhK8mPa7gqpn4-GmZvPDWMDk8

What have I done? Converted meshes and animations, resaved the ESM's, added the new .dll, fixed one texture and made sure the game will start after installation. 

Note: Tesedit reports some errors in DDi before and after resaving. Not much I can do about from here. 

have fun!

Edit: Updates to DDx

Fixed the Nioverride errors in DDx, prepared the Heretic chain Models for HDT SMP. NOTE: I still have no idea, how to rework the xml's, so the models are still broken, but they look a bit better if HDT SMP is installed. 

the files on mega seem to have been removed, is there an alternate download location or host?

2 hours ago, Killeer said:

Hello, is there any non-DD DD for Skyrim SE? I just wanted to decorate NPC in my town but fear of all the script.

I suppose you can try ZAZ, but it has it's own set of scripts. Anything that uses DD devices is going to require DD. I don't know of any mods that add bondage devices without requiring one of the frameworks.

I'm having some trouble with DD gags, where they animate my character's mouth for a moment and then stop animating. Rather than come begging for help though, I'd rather try and learn how to solve this on my own. Does anyone know of any console commands, mods, or anything else that might be able to show me what specific animations are assigned to my character at any given moment?

Edit: Little update as I was troubleshooting. I was able to use the Mfg Fix mod and the mfg console command to *force* the gag expression. It still goes away, sometimes on its own and sometimes once I begin moving. It seems like the animation "works" but gets overwritten by something else, or DD fails to keep refreshing it for some reason.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

I suppose you can try ZAZ, but it has it's own set of scripts. Anything that uses DD devices is going to require DD. I don't know of any mods that add bondage devices without requiring one of the frameworks.

Oh yeah, I will try add ZAZ stuff to couple of NPCs. Could be lighter. Thank you!!