2 hours ago, GGQWPP said:

Hello, i am vortex user and i found an error shown as below:

image.png.3807dbe32df4d7d31040ac7e16afe1e4.png

And i am always resulting CTD recently, i dont know if this cause the problem. Can someone help?

When you installed the DD AIO from the download page, did you select 'none' in the installer? This will install a 2.00.17+ compatible DLL

If you installed DDa, DDi, or DDx separately, remove them. The SE download contains all three mods, so separate mods are LE versions.

When are you getting a CTD?

If it's when chains are equipped, is HDT SMP installed?

If it's on launch, it's likely not this mod. Have you installed a LE mod recently that has a BSA?

Oh god, you don't see the pic >.<

https://i.imgur.com/IA9eM3A.jpg here it is.

I got this message from time to time, and it may be related to my save. Cause i was curious and started a new game and didn't get this one. (At least not for the few minutes i tried) But this message is a bit tricky to display as it happens really randomly, sometime i don't have it for hours of play and sometime it pops 3 times in a row ...

I did try to reinstall it from scratch, even using the "repair" feature of SL but it's even worst, preventing my game from loading if i do that.

7 minutes ago, Shalassan said:

Oh god, you don't see the pic >.<

https://i.imgur.com/IA9eM3A.jpg here it is.

I got this message from time to time, and it may be related to my save. Cause i was curious and started a new game and didn't get this one. (At least not for the few minutes i tried) But this message is a bit tricky to display as it happens really randomly, sometime i don't have it for hours of play and sometime it pops 3 times in a row ...

I did try to reinstall it from scratch, even using the "repair" feature of SL but it's even worst, preventing my game from loading if i do that.

I  actually haven't seen that before. It looks like it will just be that save, based on what I found here:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/43953-devious-devices-error-help-please/

If you want to try rescuing that save, I'd recommend uninstalling again, then load your save game. Wait a bit for everything to settle after the load, then save again.

Load that new save with DD uninstalled in ReSaver / Fallrim Tools and search for Devious Devices - [Assets | Integration | Expansion] and remove the scripts, unattached instances, and undefined elements. Close out of Resaver and save when prompted.

This should now be the newest save when you start the game again. I like to go to my save folder and put the unmodified  save into a temp folder to be sure since they have the same name in game.

In game, load the modified save (this should work unless removing DD was too destructive), wait for everything to settle, then save again. This should be a clean save without DD.

Add DD back to the mods, then try loading the cleaned save and see if it's working now.

If it's still not working, then you will likely need to wait until you're ready to start a new game to try playing with DD.

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you are in straitjacket similar outfits in that version is DCL animation filter bug - NPC not do sex with you. (from DCL) If you use no DCL - have no clue.

The outfits it happens is in any outfit that binds my hands. Behind, neck-level, in front, any animation that binds hands(couldn't test leg bindings yet) cause animations to not work. It's the only reason why I am confused

Also what's a DCL? You mean DLC?

32 minutes ago, LazyVegetable said:

no way for those animations to work unless I disable something?

As i just now test for DCL is you are locked in cuffs, consensual animations is blocked. But still work DCL rape, solicitation, sex work animations. If you want just test sex animations then in zaz 8 animation system turn off sex animation filter and you can see any animation. As for other mods animations can't say how it works. Also can try turn off DD animation filter for other mods - then it uses any animation even it's looks silly into cuffs.

UPD: DD animation filter works only for other mods (if it works). DCL uses own animation filter build into DCL and ignore DD animation filter settings.

UPD2: Also DCL animation filter works ONLY on animations what is started by DCL mod. Other mods animations not use this filter.

Well i gave a try to resave and don't know if it will work but doing as you said i had something strange.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/506563931704393728/763131751240957982/resave.jpg

The only objects related to DD are those and i can't seem to remove them, cause they are apparently not unattached or undefined. That would mean there is still a mod around that use these internally? And that could be the main issue?

6 hours ago, Shalassan said:

Well i gave a try to resave and don't know if it will work but doing as you said i had something strange.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/506563931704393728/763131751240957982/resave.jpg

The only objects related to DD are those and i can't seem to remove them, cause they are apparently not unattached or undefined. That would mean there is still a mod around that use these internally? And that could be the main issue?

Yeah, I think those are the issue. I don't have any of the strings under "0" on a working save so I'm don't know where it came from. But this is also a new game with nothing running yet.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.018bd2e019a2eb8d5d69950108940eb9.png

If you right click on the strings, do you get an option to delete? I'm guessing not? Seems to be pretty hit or miss on if you can.

Found another suggestion to wait at least 15 real time minutes in game before saving with the mod uninstalled. It also suggested the load/wait/save be repeated at least 3 times to make sure skyrim had a chance to terminate the threads themselves. If they're still there after all that, then those strings are baked in and we won't be able to remove them.

17 hours ago, zarantha said:

When you installed the DD AIO from the download page, did you select 'none' in the installer? This will install a 2.00.17+ compatible DLL

If you installed DDa, DDi, or DDx separately, remove them. The SE download contains all three mods, so separate mods are LE versions.

When are you getting a CTD?

If it's when chains are equipped, is HDT SMP installed?

If it's on launch, it's likely not this mod. Have you installed a LE mod recently that has a BSA?

I just see the problems of the error. As you suggested, I have installed the 2.00.16 compatible DLL and I now selected the none option. Now the error disappeared. Thanks a lot!

Guys, i need your help.

I have the issue that restrictive boots, pony boots and so on, from devious device didnt work anymore.

After i made a new game the message that the devices couldnt be euqipped during game because of missing netimmerseoverride appears.

worked with my old gameplay which i erased sadly. I have Racemenu, racemenu patch and racemenu highheel fixes. In the MCM of RMHH is netimmerseoverride listed, but i dont know why devious devices dont find it. 

as i said, it worked with previous gameplay. cant figure out why it isnt working anymore. 

hope you can help me

•  

Is there a version of the Iron Collar (Short/Medium/Lengthy/Long Chain) (the ones that look like stereotypical prisoner/slave manacles) without the chains? I love that look.

What the game labels as the plain Iron Collar / Rusty Iron Collar seems to use a different model (sort of a thin donut shape).

Sorry if it's obvious, I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

have an odd question. since 5.0 is on Beta on LE right now (for obvious reasons), will the SE users get a chance to have an SE beta as well, so we can also participate and help out iron out issues (which could be helpful to both SE and LE imo) ? or is the beta only to the privilege of LE users ?

will any of the changes / updates between 4.3 and 5.0 be posted here ahead time, so that users can comment on the changes at least in this thread ? i know that there are some changes i suggested many moons ago  for both DD and DCL (minor of course) and suggestions from other users, that i would love to know if they are incorporated or not, as well as any changes to the Device Hiding system (or if it is more intuitive than it currently is right now).

thanks

4 hours ago, Buridan said:

Is there a version of the Iron Collar (Short/Medium/Lengthy/Long Chain) (the ones that look like stereotypical prisoner/slave manacles) without the chains? I love that look.

What the game labels as the plain Iron Collar / Rusty Iron Collar seems to use a different model (sort of a thin donut shape).

i know i love the Iron Collar's thin design, as it is simple and elegant in its own way, but i definitely agree that there should be a normal version of the collar with the chain lengths, just without the chain length, or even with maybe 2 or 3 dangling links only. if only there was a way to have the chain length provide some type of functionality or interaction. would be fun if it could be used by others in some way lol

7 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

have an odd question. since 5.0 is on Beta on LE

As a scripter, but not into DD, DCL team i can say: it's complicated. While 1 team works on LE, fixes small bugs, SE team need recompile all mod to get worked. And when LE team makes small fixes, SE team will need recompile all SE version again. It's Sisyphus work for SE team. Also in recompile process will be added SE version new bugs.

17 hours ago, adle said:

Guys, i need your help.

I have the issue that restrictive boots, pony boots and so on, from devious device didnt work anymore.

After i made a new game the message that the devices couldnt be euqipped during game because of missing netimmerseoverride appears.

worked with my old gameplay which i erased sadly. I have Racemenu, racemenu patch and racemenu highheel fixes. In the MCM of RMHH is netimmerseoverride listed, but i dont know why devious devices dont find it. 

as i said, it worked with previous gameplay. cant figure out why it isnt working anymore. 

hope you can help me

•  
  •  

Sounds like you've got LE versions overwriting  the SE versions. All you should have is the DD SE AIO installed, if you downloaded LE versions of those mods, uninstall them.

The DD SE version has script fixes for the nio messages for boots.

12 hours ago, Buridan said:

There's not unless another mod provides it. I think the iron collar you're seeing is meant to be used as part of the body chains set, which is why it is thin.

7 hours ago, egenchy said:

The linked download is unavailable.  MEGA says "The file you are trying to download is no longer available."

The download is on the download page when you click view file on the first post.

It's something on your end, sorry. works just fine for me still.

5 minutes ago, zarantha said:

The DD SE version has script fixes for the nio messages for boots.

I have similar problem with DCL 8.5. After i ask, you sent me DCL boots script fixes. After our dialogue you add those scripts into AIO? dcur_cursedSlaveBootsScript is one of it, what you sent me.

UPD: Post sound silly because there is two mods mention. But maybe that's is the problem - he uses DCL wrong scripts.

7 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

have an odd question. since 5.0 is on Beta on LE right now (for obvious reasons), will the SE users get a chance to have an SE beta as well, so we can also participate and help out iron out issues (which could be helpful to both SE and LE imo) ? or is the beta only to the privilege of LE users ?

will any of the changes / updates between 4.3 and 5.0 be posted here ahead time, so that users can comment on the changes at least in this thread ? i know that there are some changes i suggested many moons ago  for both DD and DCL (minor of course) and suggestions from other users, that i would love to know if they are incorporated or not, as well as any changes to the Device Hiding system (or if it is more intuitive than it currently is right now).

thanks

We can participate too, but it needs to stay on that thread and will not be a SE troubleshooting thing. We will not get our own beta.

Remember that a new game is required for DD5.

Users can look at the beta thread if they want to see the changes, but I won't be posting the change logs here, and i doubt anyone else will either.

I have asked about adding an option for bodymorphs, which would cover the 3BBB support you asked about in the DCL thread. But I wouldn't expect it in the initial release if kimy does agree to add it.

I think all I had to do was update one script in beta1 and the DLL has not been changed so I reused the 4.3 DLL.

You'll also need to copy the bodyslide stuff from the old version to the new, and the new straitjackets are not converted yet.

No scripts needed updated in beta2 or beta3 delta patches.

This is the updated script.

zadSlaveBootsScript.pex

20 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I have similar problem with DCL 8.5. After i ask, you sent me DCL boots script fixes. After our dialogue you add those scripts into AIO? dcur_cursedSlaveBootsScript is one of it, what you sent me.

UPD: Post sound silly because there is two mods mention. But maybe that's is the problem - he uses DCL wrong scripts.

They should have been in the installer anyway, and again in the dd-dcl-zaz patches. I haven't seen it in forever myself after installing and reinstalling the mods.

nothing wrong with pulling out the file anyway and attaching it, but it could mean they've grabbed the wrong version to install.

also, just an fyi - kimy did confirm that the DLL didn't change, so we won't need to keep recompiling that for the beta if you feel adventurous. and so far, it's just one script.

25 minutes ago, zarantha said:

DLL didn't change

Hmm... As i was very strange user of DD. Maybe even stupid. I have long time used DD without ddl. It works fine - even better what with ddl. But very slow. But when i add back ddl i found that ddl works nailed: it's equips items faster but with low quality: In most cases it equips rendered device but inventory device not even added to inventory. When i add back ddl i have many issues that i need add back inventory device by console and equip it to get a chance to struggle out of equiped rendered device. While i use this without ddl i not see that issue. Also in LE and SE thread i see similar problems - what makes me think that i'm not alone with that. That forces me think that in that issue guilty is ddl.

Will be fixed that problem DD 5.0 if they not rework a ddl?

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Hmm... As i was very strange user of DD. Maybe even stupid. I have long time used DD without ddl. It works fine - even better what with ddl. But very slow. But when i add back ddl i found that ddl works nailed: it's equips items faster but with low quality: In most cases it equips rendered device but inventory device not even added to inventory. When i add back ddl i have many issues that i need add back inventory device by console and equip it to get a chance to struggle out of equiped rendered device. While i use this without ddl i not see that issue. Also in LE and SE thread i see similar problems - what makes me think that i'm not alone with that. That forces me think that in that issue guilty is ddl.

Will be fixed that problem DD 5.0 if they not rework a ddl?

Kimy changed from a device database to nested form lists, so that made equipping/unequipping faster and more reliable. The database doesn't scale well, and DD has grown larger over time, so it slowed things down. the LE users on the beta are reporting it's much better now, i'm still trying to get through the outfit conversions >.<  I may just forget it and start playing again for a while.

Edit: the issue isn't the DLL, it's just exposed more with the DLL. The issue is how the devices are stored and picked, and that's what changed. So no DLL change needed looks like.