On 21.10.2020 at 08:18, zarantha said:

Есть только одно меню MCM, и в нем не написано DDa, DDi или DDx - просто хитрые устройства. Он включен в DDi. Все три мода тесно интегрированы, и ожидается единый MCM, так было и в LE некоторое время.

Файлы перевода для DD отсутствуют. Я не знаю, насколько сложно будет перевести мод, но вам также потребуется собрать несколько программных зависимостей для перекомпиляции скриптов после перевода текстов диалогов, так что это будет непростая задача. Если хотите попробовать, я однажды использовал этот мод или что-то подобное для перехода с русского на английский: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/134

Thank you. I had a version with three menus on LE and I was already starting to worry that the mod was crooked. I'll try to figure it out with the translator.

On 10/18/2020 at 7:18 PM, zarantha said:

The DD DLL for 2.0.17 works just fine with 2.0.19.

Reinstall the DD AIO installer and select 'none' for the DLL.

None of the solutions here for this issue have worked. I downgraded skse, reinstalled DD multiple times and even did a complete restart with a different mod platform (Vortex to MO2) Im at a complete lost for what to do and as far as I know DD is completely broken.

14 hours ago, allenson321 said:

Im at a complete lost for what to do and as far as I know DD is completely broken.

No, if you pick "None" when the installer ask you which dll to install you'll get the dll for SKSE 2.0.17 (which also works with 2.0.19). If you have properly installed SKSE 2.0.17 or 2.0.19 it should work. If it isn't working then it's something in your end. Perhaps you have an old DD install with its own outdated dll or your SKSE install wasn't done properly.

The mod works for others, it's not completely broken.

23 hours ago, allenson321 said:

None of the solutions here for this issue have worked. I downgraded skse, reinstalled DD multiple times and even did a complete restart with a different mod platform (Vortex to MO2) Im at a complete lost for what to do and as far as I know DD is completely broken.

thought I submitted this, guess not.

Sometimes mod managers give a false notification on dll compatibility

Are you using SE VR? if so, none of the dlls in the installer are for VR. You'll need to find that elsewhere.

If you are using just SE, do you see the dll loading in your skse log? Check here:

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

It should look like this if it loaded correctly:

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.19 01050610 01D6A9C6E9C12B10, os = 6.2 (9200))

<snipped>

checking plugin C:\Steam_SSD\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
    plugin C:\Steam_SSD\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 6)

If it still is not loading correctly, check if skse is loading correctly. You can check in the MCM or in the console with skse ver.

Spoiler

image.png.17145e7d53b9b8a35aa0f1bdcba45bd7.png

image.png.0cfa090ec758f7542970706c24b2a5d9.png

If skse is loading correctly, but the dll is not still, you can try pulling the dll from the aio zip. it's located at:
Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z\02 DDi (I) - Integration\01 DDi Core\SKSE\Plugins\

Does anyone know why the restrictive gloves block partition 59? I'm assuming the intent was to stop arm cuffs from showing up, but isn't that the point of the device hider? Since it's forced, it means that restrictive gloves completely hide prisoner chains, which is an unfortunate interaction to say the least.

3 hours ago, rawrrawr300 said:

Does anyone know why the restrictive gloves block partition 59? I'm assuming the intent was to stop arm cuffs from showing up, but isn't that the point of the device hider? Since it's forced, it means that restrictive gloves completely hide prisoner chains, which is an unfortunate interaction to say the least.

restrictive gloves block partition 59 because they are also 'cuffs'. they can be locked together without wearing separate cuffs.

there's no way to wear everything, so some conflicts are not preventable.

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

restrictive gloves block partition 59 because they are also 'cuffs'. they can be locked together without wearing separate cuffs.

there's no way to wear everything, so some conflicts are not preventable.

Hmm... maybe I'm being dense, but it seems like they aren't supposed to be recognized as arm cuffs. The DDI .esm overrides the DDA .esm for restrictive gloves in a couple ways: the zad_restrictiveGloves armor has its partitions changed from 33 and 59 to just 33, and the zad_restrictiveGloves_scriptInstance "armor" has the keyword zad_DeviousArmCuffs replaced with the keyword zad_DeviousGloves. They can also be worn with separate arm cuffs. The only place partition 59 remains is in the kof_restrictiveGlovesAA armor addon.

Aside from design intent, is there any reason I shouldn't remove partition 59 from the armor addon? Does it do anything besides just hiding other partition 59 stuff with lower priority?

2 hours ago, rawrrawr300 said:

Hmm... maybe I'm being dense, but it seems like they aren't supposed to be recognized as arm cuffs. The DDI .esm overrides the DDA .esm for restrictive gloves in a couple ways: the zad_restrictiveGloves armor has its partitions changed from 33 and 59 to just 33, and the zad_restrictiveGloves_scriptInstance "armor" has the keyword zad_DeviousArmCuffs replaced with the keyword zad_DeviousGloves. They can also be worn with separate arm cuffs. The only place partition 59 remains is in the kof_restrictiveGlovesAA armor addon.

Aside from design intent, is there any reason I shouldn't remove partition 59 from the armor addon? Does it do anything besides just hiding other partition 59 stuff with lower priority?

i always thought of them as cuffs, since they get linked at the wrists, but I could be wrong. no reason that i can think of not to modify it, if you want both. probably best to do that in the bodyslide files, so it doesn't get overwritten when you batch build.

31 minutes ago, zarantha said:

i always thought of them as cuffs, since they get linked at the wrists, but I could be wrong. no reason that i can think of not to modify it, if you want both. probably best to do that in the bodyslide files, so it doesn't get overwritten when you batch build.

The .nifs only use partition 33; it's just the armor addon in the .esm that has partition 59 included. I just edited the .esm and it seems to work as expected, no bodyslide/outfit studio shenanigans necessary... hopefully.

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

i always thought of them as cuffs

18 hours ago, rawrrawr300 said:

why the restrictive gloves block partition 59?

Seems that is bug of building 3 different mods. In assets it was as cuffs but in integration it's assigned as gloves and not lockable. In conversion process it's changes keyword and armor to gloves but forgot change in assets armor addon.

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Seems that is bug of building 3 different mods. In assets it was as cuffs but in integration it's assigned as gloves and not lockable. In conversion process it's changes keyword and armor to gloves but forgot change in assets armor addon.

when converting I don't touch the esp - it's usually not needed. and optimizing the nifs doesn't change partitions either. it's either a bug or an intentional change, i don't know which. but it's not a conversion issue.

I can add  it to my list that i intend to pass to kimy at some point - the one with all the wearables that need to have armor addon modified for calves/forearms.

On 1/24/2020 at 10:58 PM, siggiXD96 said:

there was a similar problem in OLDRIM last year
but there were other causes
besides i still haven't found the cause in my case

edit:

ignores my script statement
I found it in the end (what messy scripts ...
nothing is where you would expect it to be )
Meanwhile, I think the items are labeled incorrectly
petsut gets hobbeldress and yoke
yoke will be handcuffed
and so on
not only the idles but also the effective are exchanged
but the unlock and orgasm animations are correct again

howd you solve it?

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

but it's not a conversion issue.

Sorry, i don't say that is conversion error. I mean when Kimy and team make 3 mods: assets, integration and expansion, then this error shows up. In assets gloves was planed as cuffs but in integration as gloves.

43 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Sorry, i don't say that is conversion error. I mean when Kimy and team make 3 mods: assets, integration and expansion, then this error shows up. In assets gloves was planed as cuffs but in integration as gloves.

ok, fair enough, sorry for misunderstanding :)

1 hour ago, memati? said:

My hobble dress walking/running animations wont play at all. My Char just keeps walking with normal walking animation. Everything else is working as intended. e.g. yokes and/or cuff walking animations are working. Anyone experiencing similar issues? 

Did you run FNIS?

Do you have an idle/walking animation replacer like FNIS Sexy Walk?

If you've got a idle/walking animation replacer, try resetting the player animations there.

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

Did you run FNIS?

If you've got a idle/walking animation replacer, try resetting the player animations there.

I think the Problem was, me wearing a petsuit from devious followers and a hobble dress at the same time. After removing the petsuit My character walked with the hobble skirt animations. So i guess either those 2 devices are incompatible or pet suit animations are broken. I need to make more tests with the pet suit.

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

Did you run FNIS?

Ok the problem now is, that when first loading up my savefile/s i cannot move at all with an already equipped hobblesdress. I can still jump, turn around and do anything else basically, just not walk/run/sprint. I have to unequip and reequip my dress to move.
After reequipping the dress, the hobble dress walking and idle animations are applied for like 10 seconds and then my character starts using the vanilla animations again.
The odd thing is, while sneaking the hobblesdress animations are being used (idle and walking)

I reinstalled fnis, deleted all my custom animations regarding idles/walking/sprinting (those animations didnt require fnis btw.) and still this problem persists.
I'm out of ideas. I have no conditional idles like the ones in sexlab aroused installed. 

PS: I attached my load order, cause I'm really out of ideas

loadorder.txt plugins.txt

i need some assistance here. in trying to re-install everything again, trying to figure out why my DCL isn't starting, i reinstalled DD AIO, and i am getting this error message

when i look at the folder structure of the mod once installed in MO2, i find it is different than all the other mods. i have a folder called "scripts", and inside i see the PEX files. but no source folder or PSC files. i see a seperate main folder called "source" with a scripts folder inside, and in the scripts folder are the psc files.

every other mod i see the source folder and psc files inside the scripts folder that has the psc files. is this correct ?

why am i getting this error message, and is MO2 installing DD wrong ?

dd.PNG

3 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i need some assistance here. in trying to re-install everything again, trying to figure out why my DCL isn't starting, i reinstalled DD AIO, and i am getting this error message

when i look at the folder structure of the mod once installed in MO2, i find it is different than all the other mods. i have a folder called "scripts", and inside i see the PEX files. but no source folder or PSC files. i see a seperate main folder called "source" with a scripts folder inside, and in the scripts folder are the psc files.

every other mod i see the source folder and psc files inside the scripts folder that has the psc files. is this correct ?

why am i getting this error message, and is MO2 installing DD wrong ?

dd.PNG

Is this what you were talking about in the DCL thread?

This error can be ignored, this is a new error with MO2 and Vortex somewhere along the way. They started validation checks sometime after the aio archive was created. it will be fixed in the next version.

The source folder it's complaining about is the the source folder for the dll plugin. Something you don't need unless you can compile the DLL yourself.

It is installing all the other files correctly. The error means that the fomod xml / installer says there should be a dd_plugin_src folder, but it's not in the zip, so MO2 couldn't install it.

Edit: for example, I know you asked about the beta. if you install the beta, this is the structure you see after the install. dd_plugin_src is useless for 99% of the users, and it's not used by the game or CK.

image.png.6d3256ae8c1be3e55d3d13ae5469244f.png

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

Is this what you were talking about in the DCL thread?

This error can be ignored, this is a new error with MO2 and Vortex somewhere along the way. They started validation checks sometime after the aio archive was created. it will be fixed in the next version.

The source folder it's complaining about is the the source folder for the dll plugin. Something you don't need unless you can compile the DLL yourself.

It is installing all the other files correctly. The error means that the fomod xml / installer says there should be a dd_plugin_src folder, but it's not in the zip, so MO2 couldn't install it.

Edit: for example, I know you asked about the beta. if you install the beta, this is the structure you see after the install. dd_plugin_src is useless for 99% of the users, and it's not used by the game or CK.

image.png.6d3256ae8c1be3e55d3d13ae5469244f.png

hmmm. you don't have the same structure as i do for 4.3. you have just the Scripts folder in the main folder there. i have Scripts and Source seperate.

dd.PNG

Okay i have to Ask

My problem:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.b085a7b7c351a8b810d5cb57c73d4323.jpeg

Petsuit yoke it is the same

only works when I move with my Weapons drawn and i move
and yes I run FNIS, Bodyslide LOOT it all looks good, I have no idea what is wong 

Disable mods that use DD = done

Disable idle mods = done
Disable the SHIT out of my Modlist = done

I am frustrated

oh and ... Modlist:

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name
"0000","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0001","DLC: HearthFires"
"0002","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0004","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch - Deutsche Version (Englische Sprachausgabe)"
"0005","SkyUI"
"0006","RaceMenu"
"0007","Achievements Mods Enabler"
"0008","UIExtensions"
"0009","Display Enemy Level"
"0010","Better Dialogue Controls"
"0011","SkyHUD"
"0012","Immersive HUD - iHUD Special Edition"
"0014","Unread Books Glow SSE"
"0015","Unread Books Glow - German Translation"
"0016","Skyrim - Utility Mod SE v1.44"
"0017","SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)"
"0018","ENB Helper SE"
"0019","SSE Fixes"
"0020","Auto Hide Ammo"
"0021","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"0022","ConsoleUtilSSE"
"0023","RacenamePatch"
"0024","Modern Brawl Bug Fix"
"0025","QUASIPC - Qwinn's Unified Automated Self Installing Patch Compendium"
"0026","QUASIPC - Qwinn's Unified Automated Self Installing Patch Compendium - German Translation"
"0027","PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions"
"0028","JContainers SE"
"0029","Address Library for SKSE Plugins"
"0030","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE"
"0031","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6"
"0032","FNIS Spells SE 7.0"
"0035","R246 Female Presets for RaceMenu and ECE"
"0036","SSIRT v4.1"
"0037","Lazy Tools"
"0038","RaceMenu High Heels"
"0039","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0040","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0041","Racemenu Presets Collection"
"0042","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0043","Bug Fixes SSE"
"0044",".NET Script Framework"
"0045","Chapter II - Jeremy Soule Inspired Music (by Dreyma Music)"
"0046","LazyItemEdit"
"0049","Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life"
"0050","UNP AND CBBE Racemenu SE Collection of Tattoos Warpaints and Overlays"
"0051","ApachiiSkyHair SSE"
"0052","ApachiiSkyHair SSE male"
"0053","ApachiiSkyHair SSE female"
"0054","KS Hairdos SSE"
"0056","KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics)"
"0057","Eyes of Aber By Aberin Converted to SSE"
"0058","Dragon Age Dalish Vallaslin Face Tattoo's for Racemenu SE"
"0059","Shep's Tattoo Collection SE"
"0060","Female Makeup Suite - Face - RaceMenu Overlays of Eyeliner EyeShadow Contours and Highlights - Special Edition"
"0061","Havok's Racemenu Makeup Overlays (Lipstick)"
"0062","Fangs and Eyes - A Vampire Appearance Mod"
"0063","The Eyes of Beauty - Vampire Eyes SE"
"0064","Fair Skin Complexion"
"0065","Elemental Eyes - 4K-2K-1K"
"0066","CBBE 3BBB"
"0067","CBBE 3BBB XMLs (European)"
"0068","CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions"
"0069","Dark Preset - Cbbe - 3BBB"
"0070","Flying Mod Beta by porroone and Flying Mod Overhaul by Indefiance (Converted for SSE)"
"0071","Flying Mod Beta by porroone and Flying Mod Overhaul by Indefiance (Converted for SSE)2"
"0072","Combat Fixes for Flying Mod Beta"
"0074","Ars Metallica - Smithing Enhancement"
"0075","Ars Metallica - Smithing Enhancement - German Translation"
"0076","Rich Skyrim Merchants"
"0077","Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim"
"0078","Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch"
"0079","Ultimate Combat SE"
"0080","Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim - German Translation"
"0081","Apocalypse - MoS - Ordinator Patch - German - BETA"
"0082","Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim"
"0083","Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim - German Translation"
"0084","Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes"
"0085","IHarvest"
"0087","Elewin Jewelry SSE - Navel Piercings for UNP"
"0088","Vampire Dark Knight - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Immersive Physics)"
"0089","Immersive Jewelry SSE"
"0090","Summermyst X Immersive Jewelry"
"0091","KS Jewelry SSE"
"0092","Gizmodian Oblivion Weapons for SSE"
"0093","Lore Weapon Expansion SE"
"0094","Lore Weapon Expansion SE - Deutsch"
"0095","Dragon Age Series Weapons"
"0096","Immersive Weapons"
"0097","Immersive Weapons - Deutsch"
"0098","Animated Armour - Immersive Weapons Patch-15394-2-31-1572975880"
"0099","Animated Armoury - Expanded Skyrim Weaponary-15394-2-31-1572976078"
"0100","Animated Armoury - New Weapons with third person animations SSE Version"
"0101","Animated Armoury - Heavy Armoury Patch-15394-2-311-1572994418"
"0102","Animated Armoury - Heavy Armoury Patch"
"0103","Animated Armoury - deutsch"
"0104","Animated Armoury - Plugin Leveled List Version-15394-2-23-1572705898"
"0105","Animated Armoury - Scripted Leveled List Version - deutsch"
"0106","SAO Yuuki Asuna Sword"
"0107","Skyrim SE Expanded Skyrim Weaponry - Deutsch - German Translation"
"0108","Skyrim SE Expanded Skyrim Weaponry"
"0109","Rapier and Dagger SSE"
"0110","Heavy Armory - New Weapons"
"0111","Cloaks of Skyrim SSE"
"0112","Immersive Armors"
"0113","Immersive Armor - deutsch"
"0114","Unique Uniques SE"
"0115","Unique Uniques SE - German Translation"
"0116","Zim's Immersive Artifacts V1.6.2_SE"
"0117","Zim's Immersive Artifacts - German Translation"
"0118","Animated Armour - Rapier and Dagger Patch-15394-2-31-1572975807"
"0119","Real Flying SE (with Gliding and Collisions)"
"0120","Simple Auto Unequip Ammo - German Translation"
"0121","Legendary Armors - DeserterX Collection SSE"
"0122","Tera Armors Collection SSE"
"0123","ApachiiSkyHair Full"
"0124","Apachii_Divine_Elegance_SSE_v_1_9"
"0125","ApachiiDivineEleganceStore JoP Patch"
"0126","Apachii Divine Elegance Store"
"0127","Everlight - Torches of Skyrim SE"
"0128","DX Crimson Blood Armor - UNP"
"0129","Crimson Blood Armor Frostbite Theme"
"0130","Crimson Blood Armor German"
"0131","Angelic Halos and Demonic Horns"
"0132","Demon Hunter Armour - SSE CBBE BodySlide"
"0133","[COCO] Battle Angels [SE] - CBBE - BHUNP"
"0135","HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)"
"0136","RevealingMaleSpriggan"
"0137","SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators SE"
"0138","SkyTest - Realistic Animals and Predators - deutsch"
"0139","Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition"
"0140","Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition - Deutsch"
"0141","Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE"
"0142","Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Official Patch and Patch Central"
"0143","RS Children Overhaul"
"0144","RS Children Overhaul - German Translation"
"0145","RS Children Patch Compendium"
"0146","Dragon Animation Replace in Special Edition"
"0147","Fangs and Eyes - Serana"
"0148","Seranaholic by rxkx22 - Ported to SSE by bchick3 and elrizzo"
"0149","OBIS SE - Organized Bandits In Skyrim Special Edition"
"0150","OBIS SE - Auf Deutsch (Lore-Friendly Version)"
"0151","Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul"
"0152","Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul - Deutsch"
"0153","Amazing Follower Tweaks SE"
"0154","Amazing Follower Tweaks SE - German Translation"
"0155","Seranaholic and Valerica - Hair Physics Patch (KS Hairdos - HDT SMP)"
"0156","The Men of Winter SSE main"
"0157","The Men of Winter SSE"
"0159","Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim"
"0160","Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim"
"0161","Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim - Deutsch"
"0162","Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim - German Translation"
"0163","50 percent More Perk Points"
"0164","50 percent More Perk Points - German"
"0165","Perk Points at Skill Level 50-75-100"
"0166","Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100 - German"
"0168","No Thieves Guild Grind"
"0169","Realistic Water Two"
"0170","Realistic Water Two - German"
"0171","Enhanced Blood Textures"
"0172","Enhanced Blood Textures SE - German"
"0173","Skyrim Is Windy"
"0174","Visual Animated Enchants - VAE"
"0175","Visual Animated Enchants - German Translation"
"0176","Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM - German Translation"
"0177","Cathedral Snow (SSE or VR)"
"0179","Cathedral Weathers and Seasons"
"0180","Northern Cathedral Grass"
"0181","Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB"
"0182","Enhanced Vanilla Trees SE"
"0183","Reduced Mist Brightness"
"0184","Wet and Cold"
"0185","CC's Enhanced Ore Veins SSE - 2K - 7.1"
"0186","CC's Enhanced Ore Veins SSE Edition - German - Deutsch"
"0187","Blended Roads"
"0188","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"0189","High Poly Project"
"0190","Skyrim 2018 by Pfuscher"
"0191","Skyrim 2018 by Pfuscher Bugfixes 1.5"
"0192","Skyrim 2018 by Pfuscher Bugfixes 1.6"
"0193","Skyrim 2019"
"0194","Skyrim 2020 Parallax by Pfuscher"
"0195","Landscapes - Cathedral Concept"
"0196","Majestic Mountains"
"0197","3D Snowberries"
"0198","Mannequin Designs"
"0199","Mannequin Designs - Female Texture"
"0200","Rally's All The Things"
"0201","SD's Horn Candles SE"
"0202","Tamrielic Textures SE 1 - Landscapes"
"0203","Dark Forests of Skyrim SE"
"0204","Skyland AIO"
"0205","ENB Light"
"0206","Enhanced Lights and FX"
"0207","Enhanced Lights and FX - German Translation"
"0208","Enhanced Textures Detail (UV-tweaks)"
"0209","Animated Feathered Wings SE"
"0210","25 percent smaller wings-11536-2-1-0d-1557004225"
"0211","JK's Skyrim - Realistic Water Two Patch"
"0212","Animated Feathered Wings SE Real Flying Addon"
"0213","dse-display-model-vbeta5"
"0214","RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Special Edition"
"0215","Book Covers Skyrim"
"0216","Book Covers Skyrim - SE - German Edition"
"0217","JS Dragon Claws SE"
"0218","Wet and Cold (Nass und Kalt) - German"
"0219","Immersive Sounds - Compendium"
"0220","Immersive Sound - Compendium - German Translation"
"0221","Cathedral Weathers and Seasons Remastered for ENB - plus Soul Spectrum ENB"
"0227","TB's Improved Water - A Complete Water Overhaul"
"0230","Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers"
"0231","Western Watchtower Fires Extinguished"
"0232","Ordinator Beyond Skyrim Patch"
"0233","Northern Grass SE"
"0234","Heels Sound 1.5 SSE"
"0235","Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers - German Translation"
"0236","Eastmarch Manor - Customizable Home"
"0237","Morskom Estate"
"0238","The Forgotten City"
"0239","The Forgotten City - German Translation"
"0240","Falskaar"
"0241","Falskaar SE Deutsch 2.2"
"0242","Moon and Star"
"0243","Moon and Star - German Translation"
"0244","Immersion Patch"
"0245","Moon and Star - Immersion Patch Only - German Translation"
"0246","The Paarthurnax Dilemma"
"0247","The Paarthurnax Dilemma - German"
"0248","Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE"
"0249","Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE German"
"0250","Beyond Skyrim DLC Integration Patch"
"0251","BS_DLC_patch GE"
"0252","RSC Forgotten City"
"0253","RS Children Falskaar"
"0254","RS Children Patch"
"0255","Wyrmstooth"
"0256","slavetats AndroolPetPlay"
"0257","Lanterns of Skyrim SE"
"0258","Lanterns of Skyrim SE - German Translation"
"0259","Blood and Silver - Cidhna Mine Expanded Deutsch"
"0260","Blood and Silver - Cidhna Mine Expanded"
"0261","Beyond Reach"
"0262","Beyond Reach SSE 4.0 2019 DV 2.3"
"0263","JK's Skyrim"
"0264","JK's Skyrim German"
"0265","JK's Skyrim German Translation"
"0266","Immersive College of Winterhold"
"0267","Immersive College of Winterhold - German Translation"
"0269","SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8"
"0270","Insane Cum Retexture SSE 1.0"
"0271","SexLab CumTextures Remake v1.2"
"0272","SlaveTats CumTextures Remake v1.2"
"0273","SLAL_SE"
"0274","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0275","Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files"
"0276","SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon - CBBE Base Textures Patch"
"0277","SOS female"
"0278","SOS eQ"
"0279","SexLabArousedSSELoose"
"0280","SexLab Inflation Framework"
"0281","Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 0.99"
"0282","ZaZ"
"0283","Babo Creature 2020.05.08 SE"
"0284","EggFactory30"
"0285","SLAL SH Furniture anims V2.01"
"0286","Babo Human 2020.04.08 SE"
"0287","Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.3 [SE]"
"0289","MoreNastyCritters_v12_3SE"
"0290","Creature Schlongs SE 1 0"
"0291","SL Kidnapped Redux"
"0292","Skooma Whore SE v1.01"
"0293","SlaveTatsSE"
"0294","SlaveTats-slut"
"0295","SlaveTats-symbols"
"0296","slavetats AndroolSlut"
"0297","SlaveTats-dominant"
"0298","SlaveTats-criminal"
"0299","SlaveTats-scrawl"
"0300","slavetats-Denial"
"0301","slavetats sperm"
"0302","slavetatssperm-heavy"
"0303","SLUTS tats"
"0304","Spank That Ass"
"0305","SLSO_F_VP_Maria"
"0306","SLSO Estrus Chaurus+ v4.346"
"0307","[Kirax] Project Vindictus Vol.1 Remastered SSE"
"0308","SlaveTatsEventsBridge"
"0309","CobaltAnimationSpankingPack"
"0310","FillHerUpUUNP"
"0312","SL - Ayasato Animations 1.1 SLAL SSE"
"0313","DF Spank SLAL mini-pack SE - 20200623-0"
"0314","SexLab Stories SE v2019-09-07"
"0315","SexLab Stories - Devious SE v2019-09-07"
"0316","SexLab Dialogues SE 3.1.003 (converted by Roggvir)"
"0317","BdsmMaidCBBE"
"0318","KziitdFeitshSet"
"0319","TreasureHunterWhore1"
"0320","Rp3 SLAL_KomAnimPack_2.5a SSE-install"
"0321","SL Defeat SSE"
"0322","Billyy's SLAL Animations 2.9"
"0323","SLAL SE Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel (SRB) v02.0"
"0324","FillHerUpCBBESLIFversion"
"0325","CBBE 3BBB - SL Triggers compatible patch"
"0326","Deadly Pleasure (Komotor project) 0.6"
"0327","Amputator"
"0328","TtntacleCave"
"0329","Skyrim Chain Beasts"
"0330","HentaiCreatures_MNCv12SE2"
"0331","HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_14"
"0332","EstrusForSkyrimSE_VR"
"0333","EstrusForSkyrim Deutsch 2.22vr"
"0334","Estrus Chaurus V4.37se"
"0335","interactive bdsm"
"0336","KziitdXXXToolset_1.0"
"0337","ERF Schlong Textures for Mature Textures"
"0338","BrandingDeviceOfDoom_0_53_SE"
"0339","Slaverun Reloaded SE"
"0341","Devious Devices"
"0342","DDX HarnessGloves SMP"
"0343","FIX DD anims CTD"
"0344","DD 4.3a gag fix"
"0345","DDHOTFIX"
"0346","Deviously Cursed Loot"
"0347","DDAIX CBBE SE Conversion V1.1"
"0348","DD 4.3 AIO 3BA Bodyslide Files 1.0.1"
"0349","DCL 3BBB Bodyslide"
"0350","Devious Followers Continued SE v2.12.2"
"0351","DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches 20200731"
"0352","Devious Training Core [StayAtHome Edition]"
"0353","Devious Training Martyr [StayAtHome Edition]"
"0354","Devious Training Mayhem [StayAtHome Edition]"
"0355","Devious Training Textures 3.0 Beta"
"0356","City Bondage"
"0357","Devious Devices - Equip 452"
"0360","VivisCockcage_v2"
"0361","Vivis Cock Cage for DD v2.30Fixed"
"0362","xazPrisonOverhaul"
"0363","Devious lore"
"0364","Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch 1.1"
"0365","Deviously Enslaved Continued SE v13.25.0"
"0366","Devious Cidhna v1_10_SE"
"0367","Devious Captures SE v2.9.0.002 (converted by Roggvir)"
"0368","DeviousCarriages_0"
"0369","Deviously Helpless 1.15d"
"0370","PetProject"
"0371","Laura"
"0372","CT77_SD+_Slave_Outfit_(bodyslide) SE"
"0373","S.L.U.T.S. Redux SE"
"0374","SLUTS - Redux_Cart"
"0375","sluts 1.18 guard dialogue fix"
"0376","Anub H 3.2020SE"
"0377","PetCollar_v5"
"0378","SexLab Parasites-Kyne Blessing 2020"
"0379","AnimatedParasites_SE_0"
"0380","DeviousAdventuresSE"
"0381","BodySearchAnimsSE"
"0386","Truly Remastered - Main Menu Replacer"
"0387","Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE"
"0388","Mfg Fix"
"0389","Notification Log SSE"
"0390","AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer"
"0392","RidingStyles2V3"
"0393","Female Sitting Animation Replacer"
"0394","Feminine Jarl Sitting Animation SE"
"0395","Girly Animation"
"0396","Lifelike Idle Animations by HHaleyy for SE"
"0397","FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES"
"0398","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"0399","Alternate Start - Live Another Life - Deutsch"
"0400","Immersive Wenches"
"0401","Immersive Wenches SE Deutsch 1.6.0"
"0402","Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul- Patch"
"0403","Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch- Deutsch 1.6.0"
"0404","Bijin All in One 2019"
"0405","Bijin Wives SE"
"0406","Bijin NPCs SE"
"0407","Bijin Warmaidens SE"
"0408","FNIS Output"

15 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

hmmm. you don't have the same structure as i do for 4.3. you have just the Scripts folder in the main folder there. i have Scripts and Source seperate.

dd.PNG

That was the 5.0 beta. For 4.3 I have:

image.png.b9c565229ee95a58d0d15eedd8c3ecf8.png

I suspect pfiffy moved the psc files into the SE location when he was packing it.

Should be 289 psc files in \source\scripts and the same number of pex files in scripts.

I was showing 5.0 to show you the dd_plugin_src folder that you got the error on, and that it doesn't relate to the scripts or source folder that you were asking about.

6 hours ago, siggiXD96 said:

Okay i have to Ask

My problem:

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.b085a7b7c351a8b810d5cb57c73d4323.jpeg

Petsuit yoke it is the same

only works when I move with my Weapons drawn and i move
and yes I run FNIS, Bodyslide LOOT it all looks good, I have no idea what is wong 

Disable mods that use DD = done

Disable idle mods = done
Disable the SHIT out of my Modlist = done
I am frustrated

oh and ... Modlist:

Hide contents

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name
"0000","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0001","DLC: HearthFires"
"0002","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0004","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch - Deutsche Version (Englische Sprachausgabe)"
"0005","SkyUI"
"0006","RaceMenu"
"0007","Achievements Mods Enabler"
"0008","UIExtensions"
"0009","Display Enemy Level"
"0010","Better Dialogue Controls"
"0011","SkyHUD"
"0012","Immersive HUD - iHUD Special Edition"
"0014","Unread Books Glow SSE"
"0015","Unread Books Glow - German Translation"
"0016","Skyrim - Utility Mod SE v1.44"
"0017","SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)"
"0018","ENB Helper SE"
"0019","SSE Fixes"
"0020","Auto Hide Ammo"
"0021","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"0022","ConsoleUtilSSE"
"0023","RacenamePatch"
"0024","Modern Brawl Bug Fix"
"0025","QUASIPC - Qwinn's Unified Automated Self Installing Patch Compendium"
"0026","QUASIPC - Qwinn's Unified Automated Self Installing Patch Compendium - German Translation"
"0027","PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions"
"0028","JContainers SE"
"0029","Address Library for SKSE Plugins"
"0030","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE"
"0031","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6"
"0032","FNIS Spells SE 7.0"
"0035","R246 Female Presets for RaceMenu and ECE"
"0036","SSIRT v4.1"
"0037","Lazy Tools"
"0038","RaceMenu High Heels"
"0039","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0040","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0041","Racemenu Presets Collection"
"0042","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0043","Bug Fixes SSE"
"0044",".NET Script Framework"
"0045","Chapter II - Jeremy Soule Inspired Music (by Dreyma Music)"
"0046","LazyItemEdit"
"0049","Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life"
"0050","UNP AND CBBE Racemenu SE Collection of Tattoos Warpaints and Overlays"
"0051","ApachiiSkyHair SSE"
"0052","ApachiiSkyHair SSE male"
"0053","ApachiiSkyHair SSE female"
"0054","KS Hairdos SSE"
"0056","KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics)"
"0057","Eyes of Aber By Aberin Converted to SSE"
"0058","Dragon Age Dalish Vallaslin Face Tattoo's for Racemenu SE"
"0059","Shep's Tattoo Collection SE"
"0060","Female Makeup Suite - Face - RaceMenu Overlays of Eyeliner EyeShadow Contours and Highlights - Special Edition"
"0061","Havok's Racemenu Makeup Overlays (Lipstick)"
"0062","Fangs and Eyes - A Vampire Appearance Mod"
"0063","The Eyes of Beauty - Vampire Eyes SE"
"0064","Fair Skin Complexion"
"0065","Elemental Eyes - 4K-2K-1K"
"0066","CBBE 3BBB"
"0067","CBBE 3BBB XMLs (European)"
"0068","CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions"
"0069","Dark Preset - Cbbe - 3BBB"
"0070","Flying Mod Beta by porroone and Flying Mod Overhaul by Indefiance (Converted for SSE)"
"0071","Flying Mod Beta by porroone and Flying Mod Overhaul by Indefiance (Converted for SSE)2"
"0072","Combat Fixes for Flying Mod Beta"
"0074","Ars Metallica - Smithing Enhancement"
"0075","Ars Metallica - Smithing Enhancement - German Translation"
"0076","Rich Skyrim Merchants"
"0077","Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim"
"0078","Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch"
"0079","Ultimate Combat SE"
"0080","Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim - German Translation"
"0081","Apocalypse - MoS - Ordinator Patch - German - BETA"
"0082","Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim"
"0083","Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim - German Translation"
"0084","Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes"
"0085","IHarvest"
"0087","Elewin Jewelry SSE - Navel Piercings for UNP"
"0088","Vampire Dark Knight - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Immersive Physics)"
"0089","Immersive Jewelry SSE"
"0090","Summermyst X Immersive Jewelry"
"0091","KS Jewelry SSE"
"0092","Gizmodian Oblivion Weapons for SSE"
"0093","Lore Weapon Expansion SE"
"0094","Lore Weapon Expansion SE - Deutsch"
"0095","Dragon Age Series Weapons"
"0096","Immersive Weapons"
"0097","Immersive Weapons - Deutsch"
"0098","Animated Armour - Immersive Weapons Patch-15394-2-31-1572975880"
"0099","Animated Armoury - Expanded Skyrim Weaponary-15394-2-31-1572976078"
"0100","Animated Armoury - New Weapons with third person animations SSE Version"
"0101","Animated Armoury - Heavy Armoury Patch-15394-2-311-1572994418"
"0102","Animated Armoury - Heavy Armoury Patch"
"0103","Animated Armoury - deutsch"
"0104","Animated Armoury - Plugin Leveled List Version-15394-2-23-1572705898"
"0105","Animated Armoury - Scripted Leveled List Version - deutsch"
"0106","SAO Yuuki Asuna Sword"
"0107","Skyrim SE Expanded Skyrim Weaponry - Deutsch - German Translation"
"0108","Skyrim SE Expanded Skyrim Weaponry"
"0109","Rapier and Dagger SSE"
"0110","Heavy Armory - New Weapons"
"0111","Cloaks of Skyrim SSE"
"0112","Immersive Armors"
"0113","Immersive Armor - deutsch"
"0114","Unique Uniques SE"
"0115","Unique Uniques SE - German Translation"
"0116","Zim's Immersive Artifacts V1.6.2_SE"
"0117","Zim's Immersive Artifacts - German Translation"
"0118","Animated Armour - Rapier and Dagger Patch-15394-2-31-1572975807"
"0119","Real Flying SE (with Gliding and Collisions)"
"0120","Simple Auto Unequip Ammo - German Translation"
"0121","Legendary Armors - DeserterX Collection SSE"
"0122","Tera Armors Collection SSE"
"0123","ApachiiSkyHair Full"
"0124","Apachii_Divine_Elegance_SSE_v_1_9"
"0125","ApachiiDivineEleganceStore JoP Patch"
"0126","Apachii Divine Elegance Store"
"0127","Everlight - Torches of Skyrim SE"
"0128","DX Crimson Blood Armor - UNP"
"0129","Crimson Blood Armor Frostbite Theme"
"0130","Crimson Blood Armor German"
"0131","Angelic Halos and Demonic Horns"
"0132","Demon Hunter Armour - SSE CBBE BodySlide"
"0133","[COCO] Battle Angels [SE] - CBBE - BHUNP"
"0135","HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)"
"0136","RevealingMaleSpriggan"
"0137","SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators SE"
"0138","SkyTest - Realistic Animals and Predators - deutsch"
"0139","Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition"
"0140","Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition - Deutsch"
"0141","Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE"
"0142","Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Official Patch and Patch Central"
"0143","RS Children Overhaul"
"0144","RS Children Overhaul - German Translation"
"0145","RS Children Patch Compendium"
"0146","Dragon Animation Replace in Special Edition"
"0147","Fangs and Eyes - Serana"
"0148","Seranaholic by rxkx22 - Ported to SSE by bchick3 and elrizzo"
"0149","OBIS SE - Organized Bandits In Skyrim Special Edition"
"0150","OBIS SE - Auf Deutsch (Lore-Friendly Version)"
"0151","Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul"
"0152","Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul - Deutsch"
"0153","Amazing Follower Tweaks SE"
"0154","Amazing Follower Tweaks SE - German Translation"
"0155","Seranaholic and Valerica - Hair Physics Patch (KS Hairdos - HDT SMP)"
"0156","The Men of Winter SSE main"
"0157","The Men of Winter SSE"
"0159","Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim"
"0160","Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim"
"0161","Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim - Deutsch"
"0162","Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim - German Translation"
"0163","50 percent More Perk Points"
"0164","50 percent More Perk Points - German"
"0165","Perk Points at Skill Level 50-75-100"
"0166","Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100 - German"
"0168","No Thieves Guild Grind"
"0169","Realistic Water Two"
"0170","Realistic Water Two - German"
"0171","Enhanced Blood Textures"
"0172","Enhanced Blood Textures SE - German"
"0173","Skyrim Is Windy"
"0174","Visual Animated Enchants - VAE"
"0175","Visual Animated Enchants - German Translation"
"0176","Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM - German Translation"
"0177","Cathedral Snow (SSE or VR)"
"0179","Cathedral Weathers and Seasons"
"0180","Northern Cathedral Grass"
"0181","Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB"
"0182","Enhanced Vanilla Trees SE"
"0183","Reduced Mist Brightness"
"0184","Wet and Cold"
"0185","CC's Enhanced Ore Veins SSE - 2K - 7.1"
"0186","CC's Enhanced Ore Veins SSE Edition - German - Deutsch"
"0187","Blended Roads"
"0188","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"0189","High Poly Project"
"0190","Skyrim 2018 by Pfuscher"
"0191","Skyrim 2018 by Pfuscher Bugfixes 1.5"
"0192","Skyrim 2018 by Pfuscher Bugfixes 1.6"
"0193","Skyrim 2019"
"0194","Skyrim 2020 Parallax by Pfuscher"
"0195","Landscapes - Cathedral Concept"
"0196","Majestic Mountains"
"0197","3D Snowberries"
"0198","Mannequin Designs"
"0199","Mannequin Designs - Female Texture"
"0200","Rally's All The Things"
"0201","SD's Horn Candles SE"
"0202","Tamrielic Textures SE 1 - Landscapes"
"0203","Dark Forests of Skyrim SE"
"0204","Skyland AIO"
"0205","ENB Light"
"0206","Enhanced Lights and FX"
"0207","Enhanced Lights and FX - German Translation"
"0208","Enhanced Textures Detail (UV-tweaks)"
"0209","Animated Feathered Wings SE"
"0210","25 percent smaller wings-11536-2-1-0d-1557004225"
"0211","JK's Skyrim - Realistic Water Two Patch"
"0212","Animated Feathered Wings SE Real Flying Addon"
"0213","dse-display-model-vbeta5"
"0214","RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Special Edition"
"0215","Book Covers Skyrim"
"0216","Book Covers Skyrim - SE - German Edition"
"0217","JS Dragon Claws SE"
"0218","Wet and Cold (Nass und Kalt) - German"
"0219","Immersive Sounds - Compendium"
"0220","Immersive Sound - Compendium - German Translation"
"0221","Cathedral Weathers and Seasons Remastered for ENB - plus Soul Spectrum ENB"
"0227","TB's Improved Water - A Complete Water Overhaul"
"0230","Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers"
"0231","Western Watchtower Fires Extinguished"
"0232","Ordinator Beyond Skyrim Patch"
"0233","Northern Grass SE"
"0234","Heels Sound 1.5 SSE"
"0235","Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers - German Translation"
"0236","Eastmarch Manor - Customizable Home"
"0237","Morskom Estate"
"0238","The Forgotten City"
"0239","The Forgotten City - German Translation"
"0240","Falskaar"
"0241","Falskaar SE Deutsch 2.2"
"0242","Moon and Star"
"0243","Moon and Star - German Translation"
"0244","Immersion Patch"
"0245","Moon and Star - Immersion Patch Only - German Translation"
"0246","The Paarthurnax Dilemma"
"0247","The Paarthurnax Dilemma - German"
"0248","Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE"
"0249","Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE German"
"0250","Beyond Skyrim DLC Integration Patch"
"0251","BS_DLC_patch GE"
"0252","RSC Forgotten City"
"0253","RS Children Falskaar"
"0254","RS Children Patch"
"0255","Wyrmstooth"
"0256","slavetats AndroolPetPlay"
"0257","Lanterns of Skyrim SE"
"0258","Lanterns of Skyrim SE - German Translation"
"0259","Blood and Silver - Cidhna Mine Expanded Deutsch"
"0260","Blood and Silver - Cidhna Mine Expanded"
"0261","Beyond Reach"
"0262","Beyond Reach SSE 4.0 2019 DV 2.3"
"0263","JK's Skyrim"
"0264","JK's Skyrim German"
"0265","JK's Skyrim German Translation"
"0266","Immersive College of Winterhold"
"0267","Immersive College of Winterhold - German Translation"
"0269","SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8"
"0270","Insane Cum Retexture SSE 1.0"
"0271","SexLab CumTextures Remake v1.2"
"0272","SlaveTats CumTextures Remake v1.2"
"0273","SLAL_SE"
"0274","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0275","Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files"
"0276","SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon - CBBE Base Textures Patch"
"0277","SOS female"
"0278","SOS eQ"
"0279","SexLabArousedSSELoose"
"0280","SexLab Inflation Framework"
"0281","Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 0.99"
"0282","ZaZ"
"0283","Babo Creature 2020.05.08 SE"
"0284","EggFactory30"
"0285","SLAL SH Furniture anims V2.01"
"0286","Babo Human 2020.04.08 SE"
"0287","Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.3 [SE]"
"0289","MoreNastyCritters_v12_3SE"
"0290","Creature Schlongs SE 1 0"
"0291","SL Kidnapped Redux"
"0292","Skooma Whore SE v1.01"
"0293","SlaveTatsSE"
"0294","SlaveTats-slut"
"0295","SlaveTats-symbols"
"0296","slavetats AndroolSlut"
"0297","SlaveTats-dominant"
"0298","SlaveTats-criminal"
"0299","SlaveTats-scrawl"
"0300","slavetats-Denial"
"0301","slavetats sperm"
"0302","slavetatssperm-heavy"
"0303","SLUTS tats"
"0304","Spank That Ass"
"0305","SLSO_F_VP_Maria"
"0306","SLSO Estrus Chaurus+ v4.346"
"0307","[Kirax] Project Vindictus Vol.1 Remastered SSE"
"0308","SlaveTatsEventsBridge"
"0309","CobaltAnimationSpankingPack"
"0310","FillHerUpUUNP"
"0312","SL - Ayasato Animations 1.1 SLAL SSE"
"0313","DF Spank SLAL mini-pack SE - 20200623-0"
"0314","SexLab Stories SE v2019-09-07"
"0315","SexLab Stories - Devious SE v2019-09-07"
"0316","SexLab Dialogues SE 3.1.003 (converted by Roggvir)"
"0317","BdsmMaidCBBE"
"0318","KziitdFeitshSet"
"0319","TreasureHunterWhore1"
"0320","Rp3 SLAL_KomAnimPack_2.5a SSE-install"
"0321","SL Defeat SSE"
"0322","Billyy's SLAL Animations 2.9"
"0323","SLAL SE Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel (SRB) v02.0"
"0324","FillHerUpCBBESLIFversion"
"0325","CBBE 3BBB - SL Triggers compatible patch"
"0326","Deadly Pleasure (Komotor project) 0.6"
"0327","Amputator"
"0328","TtntacleCave"
"0329","Skyrim Chain Beasts"
"0330","HentaiCreatures_MNCv12SE2"
"0331","HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_14"
"0332","EstrusForSkyrimSE_VR"
"0333","EstrusForSkyrim Deutsch 2.22vr"
"0334","Estrus Chaurus V4.37se"
"0335","interactive bdsm"
"0336","KziitdXXXToolset_1.0"
"0337","ERF Schlong Textures for Mature Textures"
"0338","BrandingDeviceOfDoom_0_53_SE"
"0339","Slaverun Reloaded SE"
"0341","Devious Devices"
"0342","DDX HarnessGloves SMP"
"0343","FIX DD anims CTD"
"0344","DD 4.3a gag fix"
"0345","DDHOTFIX"
"0346","Deviously Cursed Loot"
"0347","DDAIX CBBE SE Conversion V1.1"
"0348","DD 4.3 AIO 3BA Bodyslide Files 1.0.1"
"0349","DCL 3BBB Bodyslide"
"0350","Devious Followers Continued SE v2.12.2"
"0351","DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches 20200731"
"0352","Devious Training Core [StayAtHome Edition]"
"0353","Devious Training Martyr [StayAtHome Edition]"
"0354","Devious Training Mayhem [StayAtHome Edition]"
"0355","Devious Training Textures 3.0 Beta"
"0356","City Bondage"
"0357","Devious Devices - Equip 452"
"0360","VivisCockcage_v2"
"0361","Vivis Cock Cage for DD v2.30Fixed"
"0362","xazPrisonOverhaul"
"0363","Devious lore"
"0364","Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch 1.1"
"0365","Deviously Enslaved Continued SE v13.25.0"
"0366","Devious Cidhna v1_10_SE"
"0367","Devious Captures SE v2.9.0.002 (converted by Roggvir)"
"0368","DeviousCarriages_0"
"0369","Deviously Helpless 1.15d"
"0370","PetProject"
"0371","Laura"
"0372","CT77_SD+_Slave_Outfit_(bodyslide) SE"
"0373","S.L.U.T.S. Redux SE"
"0374","SLUTS - Redux_Cart"
"0375","sluts 1.18 guard dialogue fix"
"0376","Anub H 3.2020SE"
"0377","PetCollar_v5"
"0378","SexLab Parasites-Kyne Blessing 2020"
"0379","AnimatedParasites_SE_0"
"0380","DeviousAdventuresSE"
"0381","BodySearchAnimsSE"
"0386","Truly Remastered - Main Menu Replacer"
"0387","Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE"
"0388","Mfg Fix"
"0389","Notification Log SSE"
"0390","AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer"
"0392","RidingStyles2V3"
"0393","Female Sitting Animation Replacer"
"0394","Feminine Jarl Sitting Animation SE"
"0395","Girly Animation"
"0396","Lifelike Idle Animations by HHaleyy for SE"
"0397","FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES"
"0398","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"0399","Alternate Start - Live Another Life - Deutsch"
"0400","Immersive Wenches"
"0401","Immersive Wenches SE Deutsch 1.6.0"
"0402","Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul- Patch"
"0403","Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch- Deutsch 1.6.0"
"0404","Bijin All in One 2019"
"0405","Bijin Wives SE"
"0406","Bijin NPCs SE"
"0407","Bijin Warmaidens SE"
"0408","FNIS Output"

If you've got that many mods still, you have yet to truly disable the shit out of your mod list. And i am speaking from experience there. I've taken apart my mod list more times than i can count. It is frustrating, I agree, but it's how we have to troubleshoot skyrim issue like this.

Not going into the pose is either a conflict or script lag. If you've disabled idle/walk/pose mods then it's not too likely to be a conflict, which leaves script lag.

You get script lag when you have too many script heavy mods or even simply too many mods for your pc.  The only way to see if this is the issue is a new game with only DD and it's requirements installed. No body mods, no quest mods, no animation mods, no npc mods, etc. For this kind of test, just create a new profile and disable everything, then start a new game and test.

Once you've got it down to the bare minimum, we can then try looking at papyrus logs to see what might be going on if there's still a problem. More than likely, it will work and you'll just need to slowly add back your mods to find out where it breaks for you again.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Not going into the pose

After start new game you manually initialize a sexlab and wait while animations is loaded, then save a game?

Then load a game and wait while DD registers bound animations?

10 hours ago, siggiXD96 said:

Okay i have to Ask

My configuration: Minimal requirement for DCL and bugfux patches: No new animations of fnis unless zaz 8+. Plus 5 - 6 mods with BDSM content and visually armors.

Six core CPU.  Video card is old. GTX 550 ti.

The best way how to see a scripts lag is:

Start a new game. Initialize all mods, MCM and save game after each initialization in LAL cell. it takes about 5 - 6 saves. Put on armbinder. After 30 sec. arms goes to place. After 10 sec arms left place. After 5 -10 sec arms return to place and stay here.