Hey just wanted to ask a question, have any of you had issues with the blindfolds in the past? Just downloaded this and when i try to go #rd person with them it crashes my game, as of now that is the only issue ive encountered. I'll def keep fiddling to see if i can find what the issue is but as of now, I have no idea.

hi kimy you have a good mod here , however the chole quest is a bit  problematic on le and se , le and se the location where she is has a vanilla game issues you can not wait there ( wait function is popular way to force the animations to play if there are not playing or stuck on infinite loop ) and for some strange reason on se i get a message about cheating using console near the end of dungeon and it instantly teleports out of the said place by the way it is not present on the le game other than that has a whole is very good mod 

43 minutes ago, Shadow_Labrys said:

Hey just wanted to ask a question, have any of you had issues with the blindfolds in the past? Just downloaded this and when i try to go #rd person with them it crashes my game, as of now that is the only issue ive encountered. I'll def keep fiddling to see if i can find what the issue is but as of now, I have no idea.

The only thing I remember hearing about is some modes not working (blinding you) properly. I leave it on default and I've seen no issues.

Maybe make sure nothing is overwriting xpmsse?

Are you using IFPV or JoP? Try disabling these if you are.

A few more suggestions here:

40 minutes ago, woodie99 said:

hi kimy you have a good mod here , however the chole quest is a bit  problematic on le and se , le and se the location where she is has a vanilla game issue you can not wait there ( wait function is popular way to force the animations to play if there are not playing or stuck on infinite loop ) and for some strange reason on se i get a message about cheating using console near the end of dungeon and it instantly teleports out of the said place by the way it is not present on the le game other than that has a whole is very good mod 

The SE message about cheating is actually coming from Alternate Start. Arthmoor believes that using any workaround to get past the rockfall is game breaking. So he's implemented things in the newer Alternate Start to prevent it. Since the LE version hasn't been updated recently, it doesn't have that 'fix'. The only thing you can do is once it tosses you back outside is to go around to the cave entrance and then pick who you're going to save.

Discussion:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4979025-alternate-start-live-another-life/page-244#entry72985443

[Alternate Start - Live Another Life: post #2431]
Arthmoor

steelfiredragon wrote: So what does the anti cheat script do anyway?

Ideally keeps people from being morons and trying to go through Helgen Keep to get to the 2 guys in the cave when you're supposed to go around the other way. Bridge collapse etc. Consoling past that breaks the triggers that advance the quest properly. A lot of people have complained about issues with things breaking after they said they went to the cave and eventually I realized none of said reports could be reproduced without going the wrong way through the keep and TCL'ing past the collapsed bridge.

Edit: For the animations, try just opening up the menu with Esc and closing it, or opening and closing the console. Those will usually prod the animations along and can be used at any time, as long as your game isn't actually completely frozen.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

The SE message about cheating is actually coming from Alternate Start. Arthmoor believes that using any workaround to get past the rockfall is game breaking. So he's implemented things in the newer Alternate Start to prevent it. Since the LE version hasn't been updated recently, it doesn't have that 'fix'. The only thing you can do is once it tosses you back outside is to go around to the cave entrance and then pick who you're going to save.

Discussion:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4979025-alternate-start-live-another-life/page-244#entry72985443

Edit: For the animations, try just opening up the menu with Esc and closing it, or opening and closing the console. Those will usually prod the animations along and can be used at any time, as long as your game isn't actually completely frozen.

thanks for the info 

1 hour ago, SR2552 said:

but does this mod support it?

At first sight without install this mod i can say - to work with this body you need serious all dd outfits convert to this type of body: bones are same but less than standard cbbe, sliders are most different but some is from CBBE - body shape is different - not support for DD suits.

8 hours ago, SR2552 said:

So I was looking at Touched by Dibella. Rather interested in using it, but does this mod support it? Wouldn't want to make the switch if it doesn't even work lol.

The body itself will work just fine (technically), but there's no telling how well the outfits will fit. You'd have to do conversions, much like we have been converting CBBE LE -> CBBE SE -> 3BBB.

there was a guide linked on TBD's sticky:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20137

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Has 3BBB become the standard body for SE, then?

As for me personal - no... I install that body but SMP physics.... It's terrible. Breasts not matter what type of ini file use are as air balloons - fly where it want and even breast on motion and sex are on back)

I uninstall fast that body and use hdt smp breast physics modify for CBBE special body.

Also straitjacket in 3bbb... too big breasts.

34 minutes ago, Vortec said:
1 hour ago, Kimy said:

I don't think it is, granted it is popular

22 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

As for me personal - no... I install that body but SMP physics.... It's terrible. Breasts not matter what type of ini file use are as air balloons - fly where it want and even breast on motion and sex are on back)

I uninstall fast that body and use hdt smp breast physics modify for CBBE special body.

Also straitjacket in 3bbb... too big breasts.

i am seeing more and more people trying and using 3BBB. yes there are issues, and a bit of a learning curve (and using SINful CBP really helps), but it is gaining momentum slowly. i think CBBE (non-smp physics version) and 3BBB both are the most popular bodies. in 3 months, 6 months.. who knows what the demographics will look like then, but unless a new standard comes out, i can see 3BBB being more and more prominent as time goes on. just my take though, but if you're trying to get an idea to look ahead for your stuff, i would still cater to both body types, as it exists now with seperate options for those who want the choice.

7 hours ago, Kimy said:

I think so, but 3BBB is still CBBE just with modified SMP, a LOT of people claim to have issues with installing it due to a complicated process but it is just the same as any other body; probably the same people who have trouble burning water. 

3BBB really does have the most jiggly jiggles I have seen.

I have this problem, all the animations working properly except face animation ones, wen wearing a gag the mouth doesn't open, as far as I know I think the answer for this problem has been somewhere but I already had searching for some days and can't find how to fix it, some help would be apreciated if someone know

are there any plans to expand DD assets at all ? or provide locking abilities for restraints of other mods ?

the reason i ask is, i recently tested out the KziitdXXX Toolset, and i noticed there was a conversion for DD with the BDSM Maid (Kziitd BDSM Maid Set for Devious Devices). when i looked into the assets of the toolset, there are some amazing and fun items (mouth stuffing cloth gags, wiffle gags, box armibinders...) which would be fun to see with DD capabilities, or even in the DD assets catalog.

so i thought i would ask here if there were.

7 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

are there any plans to expand DD assets at all ? or provide locking abilities for restraints of other mods ?

the reason i ask is, i recently tested out the KziitdXXX Toolset, and i noticed there was a conversion for DD with the BDSM Maid (Kziitd BDSM Maid Set for Devious Devices). when i looked into the assets of the toolset, there are some amazing and fun items (mouth stuffing cloth gags, wiffle gags, box armibinders...) which would be fun to see with DD capabilities, or even in the DD assets catalog.

so i thought i would ask here if there were.

The next version will see several dozen new devices, mostly variants of existing ones, though. I have heard of the Kziitd set. But there is no download thread for these items, just some blog entry with a download link. I don't even know whether or not there is a both CBBE and UUNP versions available, if it there is, if I'd be allowed to merge these items.