On 1/28/2020 at 6:02 PM, siggiXD96 said:
I found the cause in my setup
I feel like an idiot
something overwritten my fnis output folder
so the idles got messed up
(I think it's a peculiarity of the Mod Orgenizer)

three days of my life for nothing

Do you mind specifying how something overwrote it? Have the same issue but don't see how something could overwrite something in "overwrite", god what a twister aha

E: Wasn't the issue here

You normally move the generated fnis files from overwrite into a created mod and call it fnis-output or similar. This is a normal mod and can be moved in the list, can also be overwritten.

To solve such conflicts mod organizer 2 has a own tab called "conflicts" for file conflicts. Its just normal behaviour to check there.

3 minutes ago, fiewiel said:

You normally move the generated fnis files from overwrite into a created mod and call it fnis-output or similar. This is a normal mod and can be moved in the list, can also be overwritten.

To solve such conflicts mod organizer 2 has a own tab called "conflicts" for file conflicts. Its just normal behaviour to check there.

Ahh, always kept stuff in overwrite here

14 hours ago, Bakon said:

Ahh, always kept stuff in overwrite here

Things like fnis output, bodyslide output, and bashed patches should be made into their own mod. Then keep those 'mods' at the end of your load order so they don't get overwritten.

I also do the same thing with facegen output that i've had to redo, and with the sse edit backups and zedit patches.

Basically, I try to keep overwrite empty so i know if something goes into it.

Is there an updated version of the .dll that comes with Devious Devices? It's currently incompatible with the lastest SKSE, and that's causing pretty much all of the "play animation" tags to not work - meaning my character isn't putting their arms into an armbinder, or reacting to plugs vibrating beyond just noises and freezing in place.

2 hours ago, Atlas1998 said:

Is there an updated version of the .dll that comes with Devious Devices? It's currently incompatible with the lastest SKSE, and that's causing pretty much all of the "play animation" tags to not work - meaning my character isn't putting their arms into an armbinder, or reacting to plugs vibrating beyond just noises and freezing in place.

Select none when installing dd. this installs the version of the dll compatible with skse 2.0.17

I am having a pretty hard time getting my character's arms to not clip through the armbinder and hobble dress. I am using the DCL for SE and I have all the updated DD DCL files as far as I can tell and everything functions just fine as far as animations and expressions go. I have tried adjusting my charater using the racemenu to compensate but it only gets me so far. I have tried numerous times to adjust the gear in outfit studio and must be failing at putting the files in the correct location or something because it never makes a change when I load or start a new game. 

This is simply a cosmetic problem that I have been unable to deal with.

Maybe someone knows what I am doing wrong and can point me in the right direction. I am lost at this point.

Two problems. one may be causing the other.

First problem. the modmanager im using says the mod is incompatible with the version of SKSE64 i have which is the newest but it seems to work just fine

Second problem is that in game my idel animation and all female walking animation are as if they're bound but they're not. Ive checked all other mods that may cause this as well as every other mod i have that messes with animation and its just this one. Resetting the animations of FNIS PCEA2 fixes the idel animation but the walking animation anly stops when i disable the mod which fixes both

I've downloaded the All in One installer, but it doesn't seem to have Devious Devices - Assets.esm inside. I downloaded the version from the resource page and tried that, but neither Vortex, Mod Organizer, Wrye Bash, Mod Manager nor SEEdit will recognise it as the master I'm missing. Can anyone point me to what I'm missing?

6 hours ago, vincent_76849 said:

I am having a pretty hard time getting my character's arms to not clip through the armbinder and hobble dress. I am using the DCL for SE and I have all the updated DD DCL files as far as I can tell and everything functions just fine as far as animations and expressions go. I have tried adjusting my charater using the racemenu to compensate but it only gets me so far. I have tried numerous times to adjust the gear in outfit studio and must be failing at putting the files in the correct location or something because it never makes a change when I load or start a new game. 

This is simply a cosmetic problem that I have been unable to deal with.

Maybe someone knows what I am doing wrong and can point me in the right direction. I am lost at this point.

You'd have to fix it in outfit studio, the problem is that the pose is the standard arms to the side instead of the arms in the armbinder pose. So it's a 100% guesswork on if you get the right spot. I suppose it's possible to fix the clipping if you use in game bodyslide launcher, but it's likely going to be more effort than you want to put into it.

As for where the files goes, what i do is rename it and then use that name for the project too. The files will be saved in the correct locations in the caliente tools folder, but if you don't use a different project, then what happens is the original project gets updated with the modified outfit. You won't find that on a file search by name, since it will be in the sliderset xml itself. Which is why i do a new project - at that point i've got a sliderset xml and shapedata folder with names i recognize. And after editing something in outfit studio, you have to close and relaunch bodyslide to see the changes. Then you would build like normal.

4 hours ago, King0fDragons said:

Two problems. one may be causing the other.

First problem. the modmanager im using says the mod is incompatible with the version of SKSE64 i have which is the newest but it seems to work just fine

Second problem is that in game my idel animation and all female walking animation are as if they're bound but they're not. Ive checked all other mods that may cause this as well as every other mod i have that messes with animation and its just this one. Resetting the animations of FNIS PCEA2 fixes the idel animation but the walking animation anly stops when i disable the mod which fixes both

You can check if your mod manager is falsely reporting by looking at your skse log.

The skse64.log is in \My Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE.

The first line should say something like this:

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.17 01050610 01D600732D29FF79, os = 6.2 (9200))

Then search for devious devices. If it's working, it says something like this:

checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) loaded correctly

If there's an error, reinstall dd and select none for the dll.

Idle animations and alternate walk animations are largely incompatible with dd, which has it's own idle and walk animations for bondage. Even if you aren't bound, there will be conflicts.

2 hours ago, kikicat said:

I've downloaded the All in One installer, but it doesn't seem to have Devious Devices - Assets.esm inside. I downloaded the version from the resource page and tried that, but neither Vortex, Mod Organizer, Wrye Bash, Mod Manager nor SEEdit will recognise it as the master I'm missing. Can anyone point me to what I'm missing?

Try redownloading and reinstalling. The file you want is from the download page here:

Make sure you don't have the LE versions of DDa, DDi or DDx. Everything you need is in the aio installer.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

Try redownloading and reinstalling. The file you want is from the download page here:

Make sure you don't have the LE versions of DDa, DDi or DDx. Everything you need is in the aio installer.

Previously was having the same prob and DDa, DDi, and DDx folders were all missing from the AIO not sure if it has something to due with MEGA or what.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

You can check if your mod manager is falsely reporting by looking at your skse log.

The skse64.log is in \My Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE.

The first line should say something like this:

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.17 01050610 01D600732D29FF79, os = 6.2 (9200))

Then search for devious devices. If it's working, it says something like this:

checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) loaded correctly

If there's an error, reinstall dd and select none for the dll.

Idle animations and alternate walk animations are largely incompatible with dd, which has it's own idle and walk animations for bondage. Even if you aren't bound, there will be conflicts.

checked the log and it was just falsely reported

tried dissabeling all mods that alter idle and walking animations except FNIS and the issue still persists.

HI, 

I'm using DDaio, bodyslide, cbbe 3bbb and everything seems to be alright except for two things

-The mouth doesnt open with gags

-hdt doesn't work on devices like chains, it does work with the bra, just not with any of the chains

Any and all ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 hour ago, lucakro said:

HI, 

I'm using DDaio, bodyslide, cbbe 3bbb and everything seems to be alright except for two things

-The mouth doesnt open with gags

-hdt doesn't work on devices like chains, it does work with the bra, just not with any of the chains

Any and all ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

you need to install mfg fix for the mouth.

if you use ddhotfix, this is intentional.

I notice that FNIS sexy move and lifelike idle animations are being used in situations with bound arms/hands (like an armbinder or jacket) - in that the hands and arms move freely outside the gear like the PC was not wearing them. Is there a patch or option I missed in MCM for DD to override this while these items are being worn? Thank you

On 6/1/2020 at 1:22 AM, zarantha said:

you need to install mfg fix for the mouth.

if you use ddhotfix, this is intentional.

Gag issue solved, thanks, The chains still resist gravity but i read somewhere that that is normal for now.

thanks

BTW

are you thinking of including these items into the mod?

I really love how they look, I tried to do it myself in LE but it ended pretty badly ?

Just wondering, Again I really love it and it think it doesn't get the attention it deserves.

17 hours ago, NiceNiti said:

You said that I need 3 FILES from the download page, but when I click download this file, there is only one. Are there more 2 files out there? 

All three files are located in the all in one installer. I believe that has been pinned on page 1 or the main page.

Is the latest skse version compatible with this mod?

I installed it and did the bodyslide thing and everything appeared fine but then it crashed and I do have all requirements, and mod organizer game the error that DEvious devices was incompatible with my skse version

20 hours ago, NiceNiti said:

You said that I need 3 FILES from the download page, but when I click download this file, there is only one. Are there more 2 files out there? 

Originally you did need three files. However, people kept grabbing the wrong files and had trouble finding the right dlls, so it all got put into an all in one installer.  Now all you need is the one files. Kimy has not updated the description, just the download file.