NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

I haven't played that mod in three years. There might be some problems with it, but I can't tell. IIRC, only the Mojave Express and 2 or 3 vanilla references have been edited in the Vicki & Vance, so it might work fine.

I've played New Bison Steve recently, even with the update there's no conflict. The Steve doesn't come anywhere near the ME office, and while Steve himself is in the VV he doesn't mess with anything, he just roams the gambling floor.

Im using FCO, so I don't think I can use any of the custom options. However I really like the hairs in the megatron pack from zzjay? And I tried to edit this mod in geck to use one of those hair styles however it just instantly crashes when loading a face prieview of inga or clicking on a face tab in NPC edit.

Also tried to figure out how to just replace the vanilla prim and proper cut with one that I like, as a kind of jerry rig but can't really seem to figure it out and I couldn't find a vanilla hair replacer to sort of show me the way.

Any ideas?

It's not that trivial to do, but on the other hand, if you know your way around the GECK or FNVEdit, it's not that hard either.

The easiest way would be to add the hair directly to the main sexoutaffairs plugin itself. Once you've registered the hair for the race she is using, you can change it in the NPC editor. I don't have anything regarding FNV installed at the moment, so unfortunately I can't you help out with the minutiae of the process.

Thanks, I got it figured out thanks to your instructions and a few google searches.

To me it seems really convoluted, but once you figure it out it should be easy to go from there. If anyone is interested in adding custom hair....

>find a hair you like, figure out where it's corresponding mesh and texture are located in the data folder

>set affairs to active plugin (dont need to activate hair mod)

>click character at the top, then hair

>right click new and make a new entry for the hair style 

>on the left pane go to Actors>NPC then find Inga and then right click edit

>open headparts, then click characters tab at top where you made the new hair entry and click and drag that entry into the hair tab in Inga's editor then select that hair and save everything.

Thanks, I got it figured out thanks to your instructions and a few google searches.

To me it seems really convoluted, but once you figure it out it should be easy to go from there. If anyone is interested in adding custom hair....

>find a hair you like, figure out where it's corresponding mesh and texture are located in the data folder

>set affairs to active plugin (dont need to activate hair mod)

>click character at the top, then hair

>right click new and make a new entry for the hair style 

>on the left pane go to Actors>NPC then find Inga and then right click edit

>open headparts, then click characters tab at top where you made the new hair entry and click and drag that entry into the hair tab in Inga's editor then select that hair and save everything.

Yup, that sounds like it could work.

I hope this starts getting worked again because it looks like it could be something really  great when finished.

I haven't worked on this mod in almost 5 years. 

I've ported it to SexoutIntimacy a couple of years ago, but unfortunately, that mod is no longer compatible. Since changing my OS to Windows 10 the GECK has become so cumbersome to use for me, that I haven't really modded FNV at all.