What would be the first thing that you would do, if....

Toselli

Sit down and PLAY a new Skyrim  game from start to the end of the main quest. In all those years, I never managed to get that done since 2012 without a bad case of RLus interuptus, incompatible mod updates, broken savegames or hard disk failures.

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2018 at 11:13 PM, worik said:

Sit down and PLAY a new Skyrim  game from start to the end of the main quest. In all those years, I never managed to get that done since 2012 without a bad case of RLus interuptus, incompatible mod updates, broken savegames or hard disk failures.

Skyrim is one of those games where DLC has better plot than actual main game, so nothing lost there friend :D

I'd read as many books as I could gather on a topic needed in whatever circumstance I found myself in, giving the impression that I can learn things instantaneously. That or physically train myself as far as I could manage. If I didn't age when time is stopped, it would suggest that entropy would cease in that time bubble so I wouldn't need to rest during that training period at all. Instant training of the body or of the mind...hmm. Maybe the first thing that I would do is flip a coin to decide which one I would rather commit to.

Archived