What would be the first thing that you would do, if....

Toselli

YOU COULD STOP TIME?

For how long you want, whenever you want. You don't age, get hungry, thirsty or sleepy as "stopped time passes".

I just can't think of anything interesting , i would probably stand in awe for few minutes :classic_blink:

I expect a lot of steam rollers here

Lots of sci-fi stories on that topic.

It can be useful as a spell in a fantasy realm.

But, assuming that I had full ability to move about and manipulate objects, I would travel around the world and sabotage every nuclear weapon out there in a way that renders them impossible to use. It really easy to do. Since I can stop time, I can just walk in and fill the launch key holes with superglue while stealing the keys themselves. No muss, no fuss and every nuke capable nation of the world totally freaking out and paralyzed wondering who did it and what to do next. I think I'd also add a bit of redundancy to this by ensuring that every nation had the abort codes of every other nation.

I would stop the time run around and pull down peoples pants and knot together their shoes after that I'd sit somewhere and watch all the people confused after the time is ticking again.

After I had enough fun with that I'd get me an new PC because with Time stop I'd get a nice five-finger discount, well maybe even a new TV and yeah just remembered I don't have an PS4 so yeah I'd take that too.

Then maybe I'd look out for politicans that are giving  live interviews just to undress them, run home and watch that show on TV.

Maybe because I'm bored I'd become a Superhero.

The only downside is that I'd age much faster compared to other people because I'd have too much fun with the timestop

10 minutes ago, Buddy16 said:

I would stop the time run around and pull down peoples pants and knot together their shoes after that I'd sit somewhere and watch all the people confused after the time is ticking again.

After I had enough fun with that I'd get me an new PC because with Time stop I'd get a nice five-finger discount, well maybe even a new TV and yeah just remembered I don't have an PS4 so yeah I'd take that too.

Then maybe I'd look out for politicans that are giving  live interviews just to undress them, run home and watch that show on TV.

Maybe because I'm bored I'd become a Superhero.

The only downside is that I'd age much faster compared to other people because I'd have too much fun with the timestop

No aging, no need to sleep while time is stopped.

Rob a lot of places... money isn't as traceable as expensive stolen electronics, and I can buy said expensive electronics with said money. My liver would hate me, but rob a bunch of liquor stores and get me a bunch of Johnny Walker blue's and more expensive whiskey. Steal top quality jewelry/clothes and really just anything I'd want that couldn't be traced back to me.

TL:DR: I'd become a thief and live a very comfy life.

Throw huge amounts of objects in the air, stop time and pick them out of the air befre they hit the ground.

Or more general: I would test the limits of my newfound abilities and then only use them to stop my tea from spilling.

39 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

Dropping Road Rollers :classic_angel:

I guess that would smash people flat

18 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Go steal my local grocery store's entire stock of foods I like, which is about the only thing they're good for since they don't sell anything else of interest. Not even booze over 3.2% alcohol. :classic_sad:

Oh my, where do you live? In Nursery Town? :open_mouth:

Depends if it will also stop physics or not.

Physics are stopped: I will stop time in the middle of a road with traffic moving. I will then put all people outside cars and move the cars away, then let the people that were driving exactly where the were but naked and sit down. Then restart time while being on the side of the road and see the faces.

Physic will not be stopped: I will stop the time in a situation where nobody can get hurt, then randomly swap the clothes of people. Then restart time and look at their faces.

I will never rob or do something bad for people.

Dunno, maybe impress my boss and climb up the career ladder fast?

Get into fights with bullies and do all sorts of embarassing things to them?

Maybe also waste lots of time playing games or just hang out, I don't necessarily need company to enjoy myself.

Also travel the world more effectively, do the road trips while time stopped, not pay for a hotel room, learn how to cook masterfully so I can just improvise wherever and whenever I want. I hate the time wasting aspect of cooking so maybe that would help.

Oh and visit all sorts of forbidden sites, like area 51, some presidential bunker, Kims palace in North Korea, a war zone (replacing all the guns with sex toys), maybe a nuclear missile launching submarine ...

For that I would learn mad haxxor skillz first and sabotage it so it can't function .... I'd probably do that to all the nuclear bombs in the world, hehe.

And whenever someone threatens someone else on a level that's relevant (national or international politics for example) I'd probably stop time and give them a wedgie while they are in front of a camera. Or fuck with the teleprompter.

It'd be fun.

I would become like the God Emperor of Dune, pushing humanity into forced peace by inflating my power and influence... I'd pretend to be a God, first creating an all-female religious army to enforce my will (e.g. the Fish Speakers.. read the book, seriously..).. Then, with my Fish Speakers, I'd go around the world to deweaponize it. Then I'd visit all important world leaders and tell them my demands for world peace, a stable world economical system, food and medicine for everyone, demonetize medicine, close and restructure all pharma's, open up all medical patents... I'd punish those that would terrorize others, anyone that deemed themselves above my laws would be punished severely but justly. All companies would receive growth caps. I'd force all large companies to close or split up into smaller entities. No company would ever get enough power to influence the democratic process. I would allow a democratic process, but ultimately it would be my rules... No killing, no terror, no economic terror, no political terror. Freedom to travel and movement for everyone. Political parties would not be allowed to have assets. All politicians would work for the state for the rest of their lives, once a politician, always a politician would be the rule with only education as other options after a political career (just as many other careers are already fixed).. no more future job plans secured by bad rulings... Then I would force humanity to work on re-foresting the world, make it green again. I'd force technicians to look into finding ways of cleaning out toxic spills, plastic, radiation that's still pouring into our oceans like in Fukushima... I'd re-populate the world with the 73% of all insects that have died in the past 30 years.

Basically.. I'd drag humanity and the planet out of the mud.

Fuck that sounds like a scary manifesto.. it's damned good I don't have any super powers... I'd definitely end up being a super villain, even though I'd be thinking I was doing 'the right' thing all the time... the road to Hell is paved with good intentions..

In other news, this sounds like a great new villain for the new season of The Flash! :smile:

Steal a bunch of shit, walk through women's locker rooms when they're occupied, pull people's pants

down and shove their cell phones up their asses, drag motorists from their cars after they run red lights

or fail to yield to pedestrians in crosswalks, and set their cars on fire, pour booze in people's lattes in

trendy coffee shops and then watch to see if they drink it without saying anything. I could go on all

day :blush:

Archived