[mod] [Stellaris] Tons of Tits

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2018 at 9:40 PM, Atmo said:

Can confirm: even after using that mammalian_01 thing the race/species doesn't shows up.

The author, for what ever reason, neglected to properly pack the mod before uploading it. The sexy.mod file is missing and the files included aren't set to go right into the mod folder bare.

You have to install the 2.0 version of the mod (1.3b) and then install the 'new' version directly into the /mods/sexy folder to get it to even work.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok i m new to all this mods stuff. i have couple questions. i would be happy if u answer. i didnt download yet to be sure

-is this mod add new species with this girls or it is simply change human race looks? i think it is adds new species but i juts cant be sure.

-what is localisation files?

-i m playing 2.1.4 version. didnt like 2.2 update. is it working on 2.1.4?

7 hours ago, feyley said:

ok i m new to all this mods stuff. i have couple questions. i would be happy if u answer. i didnt download yet to be sure

-is this mod add new species with this girls or it is simply change human race looks? i think it is adds new species but i juts cant be sure.

-what is localisation files?

-i m playing 2.1.4 version. didnt like 2.2 update. is it working on 2.1.4?

Hey,

I've been using this mod for quite a while. It adds a new species so it doesn't change the basic human race. I believe the localization files are for the name lists for ships and people. I've used it on the previous version and it worked fine with that and the current version. Hope this helps!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey great mod, thanks for this. 

Is it possible to get it to work with machine empires? Tried doing it myself, but somehow it overwrites the standard mod. 

Did the same thing with an entirely different mod but it worked just fine there. Can't seem to figure out what i might have missed

24 minutes ago, Ascian said:

Is it possible to get it to work with machine empires? Tried doing it myself, but somehow it overwrites the standard mod. 

Did the same thing with an entirely different mod but it worked just fine there. Can't seem to figure out what i might have missed

not by default you have to edit the files i never tried to change a portrait to  a machine otherwise id help you out

20 hours ago, zaxen069 said:

not by default you have to edit the files i never tried to change a portrait to  a machine otherwise id help you out

Ah yeah i did adjust the files, renamed anything that could have caused issues. Like i said it worked in another mod (lewd xenos) perfectly fine, just not with this one and i cant find my mistake. 

2 hours ago, Ascian said:

Ah yeah i did adjust the files, renamed anything that could have caused issues. Like i said it worked in another mod (lewd xenos) perfectly fine, just not with this one and i cant find my mistake. 

ah  not sure i know this mod didn't work for me so i made a new mod with scratch with just using the portraits I liked from this one and it worked for me. Not that great at modding stellaris i just kinda copied what another mod did and it worked. If you really want a machines out of this mod id try starting from scratch even tho like you said it should work but sometimes starting from scratch on small projects like this works best for me in the past.

On 5/15/2019 at 2:00 AM, Ascian said:

common\spicies_classes\sexy_species_classes.txt

SEX = {
	archetype = BIOLOGICAL

possible = { authority = { NOT = { value = auth_machine_intelligence text = SPECIES_CLASS_MUST_NOT_USE_MACHINE_INTELLIGENCE } } }

replace with

SEX = {
	archetype = MACHINE

Done.

Exactly what i did and is not the issue i have. 

I have made a duplicate of this mod. One to remain organic, one to become machine compatible. 
I renamed and changed anything just as i did with another mod i converted. 

The second mod i converted works fine. I have one of them as usual for organics and one renamed and working for machine empires. 

For some reason, i cant get the exact same thing to work with this mod, because changing anything in my machineversion will simply replace the existing one for organics. They don't want to co-exist. 

Small edit: I might have found the reason, will have to check once i get home

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

heya there is a lot of work has been done with those 400+ images. just wanted to say thanks for the share and ask question about those images. iam kinda new to modding in stellaris and tried to make some species mods for stellaris too, but i have problem with croping images. when i crop any image iam inevitably have some pieces of background of the cropped image, so my cropped girls have some weird background of the image out which i've cropped them. also each image take a lot of time for me to crop just 1 image. so i wonder maybe is there more fast and easy way to crop images for modding species cuz here 400+ flawlessy cropped images. 

• 2 months later...