Character Creation Skill Level Challenge  

404 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Ever Successfully Created a Sexy/Cute....

• Elf (Beginners)
    • Orc (Intermediate)
    • Khajiit (Advanced)
    • Argonian (MASTER!!!)

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Did you ever release your edited textures and head meshes? And if not, could you share them?

Your lioness turned out pretty sexy, wouldn't mind trying to make a similar character myself (the sabrelions from YA are great but sometimes I would like to have regular lions/lionesses too :classic_tongue:).

I have not published anything yet, I must first ask for permission. The head is the latest version by NightroModzz, it's the one that you've converted to the nif format for me. The textures are based on Sabrelion Female by Bad Dog. 

The textures are still in the alpha version, I still see the seams on legs and a little on the hands, of course on the neck, but that can not be avoided. 

13 hours ago, poblivion said:

I have not published anything yet, I must first ask for permission. The head is the latest version by NightroModzz, it's the one that you've converted to the nif format for me. The textures are based on Sabrelion Female by Bad Dog. 

The textures are still in the alpha version, I still see the seams on legs and a little on the hands, of course on the neck, but that can not be avoided. 

:classic_rolleyes: I already gave you permission somewhere in the Race Mod Project thread, and by default on the KO (Khajiit Overhaul) Recource - Sub-Race Head Morph's terms/permission. You also already have permission from Bad Dog according to his signature. Just give credits. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2018 at 10:02 PM, tm2dragon said:

Me too!  My favorite race, actually, and I think they look pretty cool on top of that!  Some of the artwork, even a few 3D models, even succeed in making them look attractive.  They can just be difficult to work with when you're shooting for something aesthetic in-game, as not too many mods effect them (and let's face it, most Skyrim characters are BUTT UGLY unmodded).  Add in the smoker's voice, the big awkward tail that doesn't move right and is always in the way of animations, top it off with various texture issues...well, there's a reason you don't see too much of them here on Lovers Lab.

Lets face it, very few USERS of adult mods are interested in any type of work for their characters, the just want PRETTY TITTY.

12 hours ago, FetchmetheBucket said:

Lets face it, very few USERS of adult mods are interested in any type of work for their characters, the just want PRETTY TITTY.

Hey, no complaints here. XD  And hey, you can make ANYTHING sexy if you hit the right notes; we've all seen some really weird shit on the internet, and people seem to take "making things sexy" as a CHALLENGE.  It's really just about understanding the right curves and proportions to use; a halfway decent artist who knows how to do so can draw a picture of a TOASTER that somehow seems sexually attractive!

Still, when it comes to Elder Scrolls games, I'll settle for not being actively turned off by what I'm seeing.  Sexy is great, but the default designs and poor attention to certain details in Bethesda games make most characters seem downright UGLY!  Argonians get hit HARD....though oddly less due to poor graphics and textures, and more due to science and psychology!  Their skins (what we can pick out through the bad texturing at least) are dry and wrinkly in just such a way that the animalistic part of our brains screams "that person is very sick and totally dying, you'll catch it and die too if you get too close, run away!".  The bony facial structures, necks that are far too thin in proportion to the head, and gaunt features work similarly, giving the impression of someone who is malnourished and sickly, perhaps even a corpse that is rotting away and thus covered in potentially dangerous bacteria.  The raspy voices give the impression of diseased lungs and inflamed throats, so yet again our animal brains are telling us to run from what it perceives as a hazardous infection.  On top of all that, we can add another layer of unease as the uncanny valley effect kicks in.  Our minds try to match up the seemingly normal human body shape with the decidedly ALIEN head, and all it can manage to do is tell you that something is WRONG.  The human brain is...well, this may seem to be an oxymoron, but our brains are really, really DUMB.  They're easily fooled, easily confused, and they are rarely clear as to WHAT it is that they are failing to understand.  It's why the uncanny valley effect becomes stronger the closer something becomes to looking human; the brain is just smart enough to pick up something is wrong, too dumb to figure out how to explain what that something is, and instead of casually letting you know that something is up, it freaks right the fuck out and starts screaming at you to run for the hills! 

It's kind of sad because when you think about it, EVERYTHING I mentioned above is actually really cool from a storytelling standpoint!  The dry wrinkly skin is appropriate for something reptilian and does a good job of bringing to mind comparisons to snakes and lizards.  The faces are also VERY good at conveying the reptilian nature of this being, but more importantly, their alien nature makes it quite easy to believe that other races would have difficulty even seeing them as people, and thus the Argonians' long history of enslavement makes a lot more sense.  The voices are also masterfully crafted, and you honestly believe that you are hearing the voice of a being who was never designed for human speech, rasping and grating as it strains in ways it was never meant to be used, speaking slowly and carefully to make sure they are getting the sounds right and are understood.  Honestly, the textures and models are unrefined, but it all WORKS as a storytelling device. 

Still, just because it's all really clever and artistic doesn't make it easy to look at or listen too. :P 

You would think though with the shear volume of furry artwork out there that SOMEBODY would be able to find a more suitable happy medium. I mean it ain't like the Elder Scrolls is this new hidden cultish deal, yet there maybe five people on all the internet doing any argonian development at all. 

14 hours ago, Ioulath said:

I like the Khajiit assassin (Shavari) from Riften so i tried to recreate her. But in the end looks more like her sister, but i love how she end up. I call her I'ssari.

Okay, now that is great. Not only does she look good, but she also looks very... natural. I know it sounds weird but she looks like what you should be able to achieve in a "vanilla" game if the default Khajiit customization options weren't so limited and sucked so much. Even with that hair. Great work!

One small question, though: what hair is that? Is it one of the male Khajiit hairs from Apachii Males converted to work on females, or is it the BadKid hair from KS? I get the feeling it's the latter, but the only conversion I've seen so far is the one from Khajiit Conversions and it has some transparency bugs that seem to be absent from your pic.

On 6/4/2018 at 11:16 AM, Blaze69 said:

Okay, now that is great. Not only does she look good, but she also looks very... natural. I know it sounds weird but she looks like what you should be able to achieve in a "vanilla" game if the default Khajiit customization options weren't so limited and sucked so much. Even with that hair. Great work!

One small question, though: what hair is that? Is it one of the male Khajiit hairs from Apachii Males converted to work on females, or is it the BadKid hair from KS? I get the feeling it's the latter, but the only conversion I've seen so far is the one from Khajiit Conversions and it has some transparency bugs that seem to be absent from your pic.

Thanks, yeah is the awesome work of murder mittens Khajiit conversions. I didnt have any transparency bug with the hairs tough. Maybe is the ENB?.

On 6/4/2018 at 1:34 PM, DarkLeon54 said:

I'd like to know how you did that ?

I just use the commands in skyrim, poses, a good enb. Theres a guide of how use the commands to make good looking screenshots, is in steam.

6 minutes ago, Ioulath said:

Thanks, yeah is the awesome work of murder mittens Khajiit conversions. I didnt have any transparency bug with the hairs tough. Maybe is the ENB?.

I checked the meshes and turns out the "Hair" and "Hair Line" meshes don't have the same shape as they are supposed to, so the transparency doesn't overlap between the two and that causes the bug I mentioned. Though it's true chances are it's more visible due to my ENB preset.

Anyway, I fixed that mismatch and now it looks good. Thanks for the reply, and again, great work on your character :classic_laugh:!

I just cheat with the Dagi-Raht mod. I'm not too big on the chargen either, just pick a preset and tweak the colors. Though i do exchange the Dagi-Raht skin for the one with the six teats ;)

Still, she looks good, is easy to re-create, and goes great with Vilja ?

20180612210707_1.thumb.jpg.54c2c3c92818666687893ad3aead0a6d.jpg

I would kill anything if anyone could mod the argonians to look like Original Sin 2 lizards ?

8F5339B73FDF302AE9A7BFF8E64F9F9DAE9EFEF9

Probably isn't possible with Bethesda's fursuit races, though.

On 6/12/2018 at 2:21 PM, ToJKa said:

I just cheat with the Dagi-Raht mod. I'm not too big on the chargen either, just pick a preset and tweak the colors. Though i do exchange the Dagi-Raht skin for the one with the six teats ;)

Still, she looks good, is easy to re-create, and goes great with Vilja ?

Reveal hidden contents

20180612210707_1.thumb.jpg.54c2c3c92818666687893ad3aead0a6d.jpg

I would kill anything if anyone could mod the argonians to look like Original Sin 2 lizards ?

Reveal hidden contents

8F5339B73FDF302AE9A7BFF8E64F9F9DAE9EFEF9

Probably isn't possible with Bethesda's fursuit races, though.

That 2nd picture is so beautiful. I would love to be with her.

orcs aren't that hard, they're pretty much green humans with big teeth and fuckedup noses. 

Once you get a decent pair of teeth and a good nose the rest isn't much different from making a human or elf.

The lack of actual Beast races is because there's simply much less interest.

Males actually see much more use than females. Because people want a pretty girl and most prefer a human face. Males can double down on the beastly factor to please people. Females have few options to work with but as shown by people in this thread it's possible to make them look good. 

The khajiit atleast have their more human faced counterparts because their lore pretty much confirmed them.

On 6/14/2018 at 4:18 AM, Rokabur said:

That 2nd picture is so beautiful. I would love to be with her.

Well you'd love a certain part of the game then.

On 6/22/2018 at 4:37 PM, sogeking said:

orcs aren't that hard, they're pretty much green humans with big teeth and fuckedup noses. 

Once you get a decent pair of teeth and a good nose the rest isn't much different from making a human or elf.

The lack of actual Beast races is because there's simply much less interest.

Males actually see much more use than females. Because people want a pretty girl and most prefer a human face. Males can double down on the beastly factor to please people. Females have few options to work with but as shown by people in this thread it's possible to make them look good. 

The khajiit atleast have their more human faced counterparts because their lore pretty much confirmed them.

Well you'd love a certain part of the game then.

Sadly I don't think I can get into the kind of gameplay the game has, not to mention the asking price is way too much for my budget (least til if they even have it on sale for half price).

I used assests from Tigersan's(spl) muscular map for unp.  The True amazon race uses it as well.  just replace the  proper texture file  and it will add the  muscles, though its for  UNP. 

The body preset itself however is not mine to give away. but wouldn't be  impossible to recreate with body slide.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2018 at 8:19 PM, Ioulath said:

I tried to make an Argonian, i think she end up well. I used the raptor feet but sadly there are some seams. 

Spoiler

ArgonianWarrior3.png

Amazing!  Not quite cute, and not quite sexy, but somehow straddles the line in-between.  Nice work!

On 7/3/2018 at 6:58 AM, IGotBored said:

Yo how did you add the muscles? 

I'm more interested in how you gave her that amazing glossy finish!

Archived