This spear girl wants...

Sursed

2 hours ago, crazylion said:

Hello 

I would go with the exotic slit pupils and a color tone that matches her hair

CL

That was my intention as well. I guess I will include optional eyes texture in the mod for people who like purple eyes :)  

This bastard is even more stubborn than the Sycorax' cat... though I have been sure that it is not possible to be more stubborn

Screenshot79401.thumb.jpg.ef3aca26618054e94dadc302e77f451d.jpgScreenshot136086.thumb.jpg.4ac5b66950e0752d46316753f37abdaf.jpg 

I need some help though.

Anyone knows how to make the dragon land after a combat?

Anyone knows how to make a spell aplly to the dragon each time it enters an interrior and an exterrior sell?

And anyone knows any good dragon models for Skyrim? I need a slender female dragon.

3 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

I doubt this has to do with nobody being interested, it's just that the dragons in Skyrim are pretty finicky and prone to messing things up that's why nobody really bothers with them.

What do you mean?

I think I have found the solution of one of the issues related to a dragon pet\follower.

On entreeing an interior cell the dragon will transform into a girl (the spearmaiden's sister). because dragons are poor compations in interior cells   :smile: The spearmaiden will use only melee atacks, the dragongirl only dragon shouts.

I am looking for a beautiful face preset for the dragon girl. And I would gladly use a preset made by another player for this purpose because I do not want to make a slightly modified clone my character.

If anyone is interested to see his\her character in this mod please send me a private message with a screenshot.

OK. The shoulder dragon is almost ready. There is some retexturing to be done but that's easy. And I will tweak a bit the dragon's position on the shoulder the avoide clipping (that's easy, too).

But I need to fine a suitable outfit for the human form of the dragon. I hadn't thought about it earlier because the idea of the human form for the interior cells came to me not so long ago after testing the dragon in caves and forts... :) 

Can you suggest an outfit for the the human form of the dragon? The problem is that I don't know what I want for her.

One thing is sure: it should be a sexy but not skimpy outfit... I thought of something like Triss Merigold dress (the left or the right ones)76009-8-1464722526.thumb.jpg.8e04adb09685418be7a3fa1260a4ae01.jpg

But I am not sure at all that I will get the permission to use it.

So, please, post your ideas of the outfit mods (clothes, armor, jewelry, accessories, etc.) here, mates

11 minutes ago, not_undead said:

Late question but....Any physics planned for the potential final outfit? ?

Lintra's outfit will have HDT SMP braids (if you do not have SMP they will be there but they just won't move). As for Aetis's (dragon girl's) outfit I do not know for now since there is no outfit for now. But I would prefere her outfit to be HDT.

So, was there never an option for the follower to simply never enter interior cells? Or was it just that dragons are too big?

If the latter, would there be a possibility of simply having a small dragon which remains the same size all the time (with suitably limited damage)? Or maybe that could be a separate mod?

(also I still like the idea of a possible variety of followers done like that - crows, parrots, etc. each with different effects - there's a *lot* of potential here!).

48 minutes ago, SmedleyDButler said:

So, was there never an option for the follower to simply never enter interior cells? Or was it just that dragons are too big?

If the latter, would there be a possibility of simply having a small dragon which remains the same size all the time (with suitably limited damage)? Or maybe that could be a separate mod?

(also I still like the idea of a possible variety of followers done like that - crows, parrots, etc. each with different effects - there's a *lot* of potential here!).

As far as I understand, it is not the matter of size. It has something to do with dragons animations and programmed behavior…Vanilla dragons were not designed for the interiors (except for VERY big interiors such as Blackreach).

In fact Lintra’s dragon (her dragon name is Moondancer, her human form name is Aetis) is rather small even when she is not on the shoulder. In combat she is 0,3 size of a normal dragon. But she moves in a weird and stupid way in interiors.

There was initially the option not to let her enter interior cells, but I prefer the option with the automatic transformation into the human form (if I can get it work correctly of course – I am a noob in modding after all).

The issue with the interiors may be a problem for other vanilla flying creatures.

Taking into account the above, would you consider having a companion for you PC in form of a slaughterfish in a jar instead of a parrot? :) 

6 hours ago, Sursed said:

As far as I understand, it is not the matter of size. It has something to do with dragons animations and programmed behavior…Vanilla dragons were not designed for the interiors (except for VERY big interiors such as Blackreach).

In fact Lintra’s dragon (her dragon name is Moondancer, her human form name is Aetis) is rather small even when she is not on the shoulder. In combat she is 0,3 size of a normal dragon. But she moves in a weird and stupid way in interiors.

There was initially the option not to let her enter interior cells, but I prefer the option with the automatic transformation into the human form (if I can get it work correctly of course – I am a noob in modding after all).

The issue with the interiors may be a problem for other vanilla flying creatures.

Taking into account the above, would you consider having a companion for you PC in form of a slaughterfish in a jar instead of a parrot? :) 

Well, if it's specifically dragon-related it may be worth trying it out with birds at a later date.

As for a slaughterfish... well, there's always Mister Dragonfly if I need a companion in a jar...

Ok, meet Aetis. She will be the human form of the dragon in interior cells

Screenshot73454.thumb.jpg.a579bb779dd81bf778f09610dd29b2bc.jpg

More pics in different lights

Spoiler

Screenshot76121.thumb.jpg.cd6c38c7a7c86ea0e0dec45bbfaf582b.jpgScreenshot43485.thumb.jpg.24f759a83e5f325f4a752203a33c3954.jpgScreenshot7240.jpg.4623a8b747a6e7a69c5a04084da9d50f.jpgScreenshot8837.jpg.4374c44fdd99ca364c08ff88f75dfe5a.jpgScreenshot14287.jpg.ed2aa99614fd5bfe157315f5fda210e0.jpg

More news: crazylion has reworked the spear. It was a beautiful weapon before but now it is just outstanding! The crystal in the spear has now animated textures. I will post a video tomorrow.

And here is a video with the spear so that the animated textures can be seen

crazylion has done a fantastic work. Now Lintra has a weapon hundred times more elegant and beautiful than I had ever hoped to give her when I started to work on the mod. :)

5 hours ago, SomeDragonbornGuy said:

Looking forward to this follower

It's on the way. I am working on the trsnsformation framework between 3 forms (shoulder dragon, dragon NPC and the girl) now.

Would be glad to get help from someone who can write and apply scripts

• 2 weeks later...

Archived