On 12/3/2018 at 5:29 PM, R-Lo said:

Oh! Is that an ongoing issue you're having?!

Sorry I thought it was something that you pulled off for kicks! ?

I had the no face issue but it's different from yours as the rest of the head shows and it was limited to townies,

Best thing is to try redownload the tongue from autobanned if you have it,

Also do you use the "EA teeth begone" mod? That's also a default replacement for the head, try replacing that too if you got it,

In the end I got round it by going to my mods folder, typing eyes in the search filter and moved it all to a new folder, then I ran the batch fix to allow them for random and then drop them back into my mods folder,

The townies still appear faceless at first but enter and exit CAS on the afflicted sim and it's fixed then save,

It's a pain fixing them but it's held whereas before it wouldn't

I've only seen the issue like maybe 3 different times, havent seen it in a few days, which is kinda why i felt like it might be animation related but idk.

as far as the tongue by autobanned, i just replaced that not too long ago. (before this issue) cause i accidentally ran batch fix on the last one i had and screwed it up.

if i come across the issue i'll check into the eyes, thanks for suggesting it. i guess that could be a possibility. though i have no issues with those sims outside of animations. thanks

ok, bear with me, im confuzeled....

what we have here is......

someone painted a picture
someone painted a picture of them painting a picture
someone painted a picture of them looking at them painting a picture
someone painted a picture of them painting a picture of them looking at them painting a picture
someone painted a picture of them painting a picture of them painting a picture of them looking at them painting a picture

I think i got that right.

or was it....

someone painted a picture
someone painted a picture of them painting a picture
someone painted a picture of them looking at them painting a picture of them painting them painting a picture of a picture they painted
someone painted a picture of them painting a picture of them looking at them painting a picture of them painting them painting a picture of a picture they painted

which would mean...

someone painted a picture of them painting a picture of them painting a picture of them looking at them painting a picture of them painting them painting a picture of a picture they painted

oh im so lost! im so glad i didnt add the actual sims into the final picture. *sigh

12-05-18_3-04-45 PM.png

48 minutes ago, Diodonea said:
Spoiler

I find it unfortunate that in this forum Zoofilia is allowed.

PertinentQueasyGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif.a2e950560d1fa9211e48f4321e8cfddc.gif

I don't like zoophilia either, but I don't think this comment is appropriate for a thread where people post random screenshots from their game.

51 minutes ago, Diodonea said:

It's been inevitable for some time, I'm not too pleased myself but at least pet lovers have no excuse now to keep harassing and slandering creators,

I won't be allowing it in my thread and have already stated so on page 1, 

I hope that the staff will support my request and keep it a snuff free zone for us xx

23 minutes ago, porkybork said:

I don't like zoophilia either, but I don't think this comment is appropriate for a thread where people post random screenshots from their game.

I get your train of thought but I created this thread for the purpose sharing not scaring!

I don't discriminate against gender and orientation etc but species I will lol

38 minutes ago, Mariana Soprano said:

I would prefer beastiality with a more human form ? but a better fur, paws and face for Papa Bear - more realistic but still a costume.

But that's different and funny! Cosplay is always welcome ?

There's an animal in everyone after all, as long we remember what separates us from them I got no qualms!

Yepps, R-Lo but I would like really more realistic costumes but not the funny colored and really kiddish looking ones.

Remember that hooves - OMG!

And what about species we do not have at S4 - werewolves like in Skyrim and other human forms with animal attention or (bottom) biology?

Sex in my mind is something that happens mostly in our human brains - but my English is still to less to descripe that (for example) dogs can not be aware to be used in some positions, they never would like or try themself naturally.

Dogs do not think about having sex like humans do - they just do it, if they are in this mood and get the chance (humping a pillow or using somewhat else) to have sexual fun. If the owner does not like this, the pet will be neutralized - a modern form of keeping pets. I m not shure if this is not violence against the pets too. My male dogs all got a vasectomie because I had bitches at my pack and I really do not like to produce puppies. But the dogs had their sex too - often hidden in another room. On my bed! OMG not really a fun if your sleeping room smells like a dog brothel 2 times for 2 weeks the year. ?

16 hours ago, Diodonea said:

PertinentQueasyGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif.a2e950560d1fa9211e48f4321e8cfddc.gif

Post your flaming comments to beastiality on the main site of LL and I guess you do not got permission to reupload CC by the original creators - respecting rules is not your fav at all. Dingdingding... and shame on you from some of the TSR creators...

Sorry R-Lo but this kind of flaming should be not hidden in private threads.

52 minutes ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Publique sus comentarios en llamas a la bestialidad en el sitio principal de LL y supongo que no tiene permiso para volver a cargar CC por los creadores originales: respetar las reglas no es su favorito en absoluto. Dingdingding ... y vergüenza de algunos de los creadores de TSR ...

Lo siento R-Lo, pero este tipo de flaming no debe estar oculto en hilos privados.

Sorry, my English is bad, I'm Spanish and vegetarian. But what did you want to say? Xd

02-12-2018_1-16-28.thumb.png.df9b27adf0d3c80d278b69f92e810db5.png

1 hour ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Post your flaming comments to beastiality on the main site of LL and I guess you do not got permission to reupload CC by the original creators - respecting rules is not your fav at all. Dingdingding... and shame on you from some of the TSR creators...

I have deleted all my publications with CC and in the future there will be no more Sims. I hope your TSR friends are happy from now on.

1 hour ago, Mariana Soprano said:

I understand your feelings Mariana but it's a pretty huge deal that some will struggle with,  I've kinda made peace with it myself but it's still something that bothers me and I prefer not to see,

It's great that it's finally available but it's not never going to be something that can be normalised and will constantly make the average person cringe,

There are a lot of desensitized people here at this site but we can't take that for granted and forget the fact that it will always be a sensitive subject, especially when religion and beliefs come into it,

Dio has posted this in a few places other than here and I see your thoughts but it pales in comparison to the things that have been posted by certain members who felt ok to attack creators on a personal level

If this thread becomes a place for animal sex pix I'll end it,

I mean no disrespect to anyone but it's something will always creep me out and I'd struggle to enjoy keeping my thread going

On 6/5/2018 at 10:22 AM, Slick Clyde said:

Awesome! Glad I could help and that's a very smooth gif!  :thumbsup:

Some beach themed stuff (nothing lewd.)

Hide contents

Was mostly reviewing some recent edits I made to one of my sims.

Ended up going on a posing spree and thought the shots looked decent enough to post.

beach-fun-1.thumb.png.ebde5ec2f2c9d169d75f6bd1b2e96485.pngbeach-fun-2.thumb.png.5b6926c568a36eb04350579b9429e71a.pngbeach-fun-3.thumb.png.65aeeea480839fe52f1e14975816e582.png
beach-fun-4.thumb.png.1af40e953de5ce57a79ca5551f5f487c.png

Question.Where can I download this hair?

I decided to remodel one of my recently made Sims, 

A while back I made a friend for Danika, a red haired girl named Shana, it really kept bugging me how much she reminded me of a couple of other Sims of mine so I tried to make her a bit more distinct,

It's been becoming a lot more difficult as my harem grows!

I also edited the sword and enlarged the blade to give a bit more of a 'Soul Calibur' vibe and make it look a little more bad-ass! 

TS4_x64 2018-12-08 02-49-43.png

TS4_x64 2018-12-08 02-51-40.png

TS4_x64 2018-12-08 15-41-35.png

TS4_x64 2018-12-08 16-30-40.png

TS4_x64 2018-12-08 16-34-41.png

TS4_x64 2018-12-08 16-38-12.png

TS4_x64 2018-12-08 16-39-07.png

TS4_x64 2018-12-08 16-39-55.png

TS4_x64 2018-12-08 16-42-27.png

TS4_x64 2018-12-08 16-41-40.png

TS4_x64 2018-12-08 16-47-47.png

TS4_x64 2018-12-08 16-56-22.png

Just a few more pics of Shana! 

I've uploaded the sword I've edited too if it's useful to anyone,

It's converted from The Sims Medieval and the original and rest of the collection can be found here...

http://historicalsimslife.blogspot.com/2017/03/tsm-to-ts4-medieval-swords-as.html?m=1

Just remember that my edit will need to replace the original version of the Skull sword!

TS4_x64 2018-12-09 04-38-14.png

TS4_x64 2018-12-09 04-43-01.png

TS4_x64 2018-12-09 01-41-16.png

TS4_x64 2018-12-09 04-47-38.png

TS4_x64 2018-12-09 04-43-52.png

TS4_Medieval_Skull_Sword_HSL.package