On 5/18/2018 at 8:26 PM, fishburger67 said:

Yes, best to take just Vess with you till you go in the dungeon, then go get your other followers (up to three total and must be female or gas death)

ok found 2 bugs one easy fix more likely animation problem then coding on first one. after a scene in dark possession volkar appeared at the start of the dungeon and was stuck there if i interacted with him i would get stuck to. fix i used zaz to reset myself with player control then ran back to his room and force summoned him to with with moveto command and he worked fine after that run 2 saves one where i ended contract and one where i took his gloves had no problems with him sense that but my save where i broke the contract with him and kept Andrew as dom after he force greets me a few time keeps bugging where he just keeps trying to greet me with the animation is already running until it crashes my game. Ok found a fix for conversation repeating i answered him then ran away before the animation started and fast traveled and greeted him before he could force great me and things seem to be back on track.

On 5/12/2018 at 8:42 PM, fishburger67 said:

Newmillier piercings 2 and 3 load for me just before MiasLair.  I have been testing this for a month now without issue.

Okay looking into it, came across the OSex is out now, will you be planning a modified version of Sex Slaves for that, or just a modified set of instructions to use Sex Slaves for FG / SexLab for OSex? Just curious. Thanks! 

3 hours ago, Kaldrosza said:

I've got the issue wherein I cannot launch the game with the newmiller CBBE piercings active, regardless of load order. Once deactivated, game launchers fine.

Install the piercing that does not have the esp (has _NOESP in the title.  In a future release, I'll stick the required piercing files in with the Love Slaves release and let you install UNP if you need it.

14 hours ago, RamsesSilent said:

ok found 2 bugs one easy fix more likely animation problem then coding on first one. after a scene in dark possession volkar appeared at the start of the dungeon and was stuck there if i interacted with him i would get stuck to. fix i used zaz to reset myself with player control then ran back to his room and force summoned him to with with moveto command and he worked fine after that run 2 saves one where i ended contract and one where i took his gloves had no problems with him sense that but my save where i broke the contract with him and kept Andrew as dom after he force greets me a few time keeps bugging where he just keeps trying to greet me with the animation is already running until it crashes my game. Ok found a fix for conversation repeating i answered him then ran away before the animation started and fast traveled and greeted him before he could force great me and things seem to be back on track.

You don't need Zaz.  I'll check on the others

I am having issue finding the MCM. I am trying to play 2 games, 1 as male 1 as female.  Cannot find how to activate dominant Andrew. The 2 female followers seem fine. Andrew just seems too subservient. He did ask for ale and was pissed when I said no, but...

Also many of the animations never fire, most notably the pleasure me with mouth am gonna fuck and or rape you. Do I maybe have too many animation packs loaded. The flower girls do you want attention and BDSM animations run fine. I do have sex lab lite installed as well.

Forgive all the ?s I am retired with time on my hands but have only been modding a few months. 

I have deleted sex lab lite, updated to the new version of FNIS, reinstalled flower girls and Flower Girls BDSM, uninstalled all animations not in the above. I do have animated prostitution installed. I still have the issue when playing as male. that most of the choices under "listen to me slave" slave remains on knees and/or stands merges with character, then they separate and male character is partially re-clothed. also when receiving slave training as female the oral sex scenes perform the same way. When trying to train Mia as male same issue absolutely no oral sex anims fire. 

I am having my male character take a follower to have Volkar train her to see if same issue arises. Also with Jenna and the cook. Also in 3 way scenes My male character takes a female role and one of the twins in the pleasure palace will take a male role. Really any 2 female slaves.

I am tempted to start yet another game and see if I have the same problems, but the thought is not really appealing.

Also at the end of some of the scenes I seem to fall thru the floor to whatever room is below.

Finally I cannot find the MCM for this mod. Is it somewhere in the Flower girls MCM? Sorry to be a pain in the ass. By the way, Flower Girls and FG BDSM work just fine. 

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, JonSnow48 said:

I am having issue finding the MCM. I am trying to play 2 games, 1 as male 1 as female.  Cannot find how to activate dominant Andrew. The 2 female followers seem fine. Andrew just seems too subservient. He did ask for ale and was pissed when I said no, but...

Also many of the animations never fire, most notably the pleasure me with mouth am gonna fuck and or rape you. Do I maybe have too many animation packs loaded. The flower girls do you want attention and BDSM animations run fine. I do have sex lab lite installed as well.

Forgive all the ?s I am retired with time on my hands but have only been modding a few months. 

Get rid of sexlab lite.  You don't need it.  Use Sexlab SSE beta1 instead.  Better still, until Sexlab comes out of beta, just use Flower Girls.  If you insist on keeping Sexlab SSE Beta, you can use Sexlab Sex Slaves instead of Love Slaves.  They are nearly identical except that Love Slaves uses FlowerGirls.

Love slaves uses NONE of the animations from Sexlab (lite or beta).  It only uses the animations in FlowerGirls.

There is an MCM option near the bottom that sez something like "Andrew is Dominant".  That is the one you want, but only if you are playing a female.  There is no dominant option for Andrew if you play a male.

So, how can you play two games?  Do you have two instances of Skyrim running?  I didn't know that is possible.  If you are talking about having a save with a male player and another with a female player, then you can only play one or the other at one time.  If that is the case, the settings you have for one save will not effect the settings for the other save.

Give me the exact conditions and the text of the dialog you clicked on that did not work.  It is possible that I missed one or two in the conversion from Sexlab to Flowergirls, but they all should work for the Sexlab Sex Slaves SSE version.  There are over 100,000 people using that and I am sure I would have heard about a missing animation by now.

I have been trying to get the option to convince Niri come with me to the dungeon but then i read the description more so i think i understand but just to be sure. You can't convince Niri to come with you if even you uncheck the shortened questline box. is that right?

If you should be able to convince Niri then i have a problem as i cant get here to follow but if your not supposed to be able to get her to follow atm then everything is ok with my game. 

Thanks in advance 

20 minutes ago, Flyingcat@21 said:

I have been trying to get the option to convince Niri come with me to the dungeon but then i read the description more so i think i understand but just to be sure. You can't convince Niri to come with you if even you uncheck the shortened questline box. is that right?

If you should be able to convince Niri then i have a problem as i cant get here to follow but if your not supposed to be able to get her to follow atm then everything is ok with my game. 

Thanks in advance 

Yes, you can no longer get Niri to come with you and you can no longer enslave the Jarls daughter or Vess.  If you go and get Niri and Vess from their hangouts and take them as followers, you can enslave them then.  Allison is gone from the game when the first quest is over.  I am thinking of removing Vess and Niri from the game entirely because they are not fully voiced and have no real value beyond the original story line.

•  
  •  
  • 2 posts

I have deleted sex lab lite, updated to the new version of FNIS, reinstalled flower girls and Flower Girls BDSM, uninstalled all animations not in the above. I do have animated prostitution installed. I still have the issue when playing as male. that most of the choices under "listen to me slave" slave remains on knees and/or stands merges with character, then they separate and male character is partially re-clothed. also when receiving slave training as female the oral sex scenes perform the same way. When trying to train Mia as male same issue absolutely no oral sex anims fire. 

I am having my male character take a follower to have Volkar train her to see if same issue arises. Also with Jenna and the cook. Also in 3 way scenes My male character takes a female role and one of the twins in the pleasure palace will take a male role. Really any 2 female slaves.

I am tempted to start yet another game and see if I have the same problems, but the thought is not really appealing.

Also at the end of some of the scenes I seem to fall thru the floor to whatever room is below.

Finally I cannot find the MCM for this mod. Is it somewhere in the Flower girls MCM? Sorry to be a pain in the ass. By the way, Flower Girls and FG BDSM work just fine. 

Thanks in advance.

So I went to a clean save and started the mod over and now when I get to the pleasure palace I  now find no trace of Andfrew at all.

I sure like the idea of this mod but I'm done. Maybe I'll try again in a few months.

Good luck.

Sex Slaves (any version) works flawlessly under normal conditions.  It is in use by 150,000 people and was the number 1 rated mod on lovers lab for a year.

I am guessing here, but you have just too much shit installed.  You install all this stuff and you have no idea what you have or why you have it.  FG BDSM is completely useless until someone comes along and uses the animations.

If you don't have an MCM, either you don't have Skyui installed or you don't have skse64 (or the right version of it), or you have script overload.  If I were you, I would get rid of every mod that you can't live without and start a new game.  If you have any mod listed here, (scroll down to the A. Remove these if you have them :  section) get rid of them.   I am betting a dollar to a donut that if you create a papyrus log, you will see that you have stack overload.

Never install a mod, remove it, and then continue on.  If you remove a mod, start a new game.  Make it a practice that if you want to try a mod, you make a new save, then test out the proposed mod.  Either then keep that mod in your load order forever, or remove it and reload the save before you installed it. 

DON'T INSTALL AND KEEP ANYTHING THAT YOU DON'T LOVE AND CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT.  I personally can't live without Jenny and Sasha.  You may have other tastes.

Ok am taking your advice. Hate to lose Luxury suite but I'll try the underground bath house as suggested. Reduced the number of mods and uninstalled those I had tried and deactivated. Hope there is no issue using alternate start. That for me is indispensable. Will start with female character to try and take Andrew on a horseback ride. My issue re: the MCM is not that the MCM doesn't show, only that no options for Love Slaves appear. Am using the most recent SKSE and SKYUI. How soon should I see the Dominant Andrew option in the MCM? Also switched to SOS lite. Have only ever played the regular SOS.

Thanks again for the help. I may be old but I'm slow.

1 hour ago, JonSnow48 said:

Ok am taking your advice. Hate to lose Luxury suite but I'll try the underground bath house as suggested. Reduced the number of mods and uninstalled those I had tried and deactivated. Hope there is no issue using alternate start. That for me is indispensable. Will start with female character to try and take Andrew on a horseback ride. My issue re: the MCM is not that the MCM doesn't show, only that no options for Love Slaves appear. Am using the most recent SKSE and SKYUI. How soon should I see the Dominant Andrew option in the MCM? Also switched to SOS lite. Have only ever played the regular SOS.

Thanks again for the help. I may be old but I'm slow.

I use Alternate Start myself along with AFT (although others swear by EFF).  I also use(d) Luxury Suite, but have abandoned it on my latest play through, but it was fun for a while and didn't give me any issues, but it is one of those things you don't much use after a while.  Underground bath house is better, and it just sits around without adding stress to your game even though it too is one of those things you don't use after a month or two.

Note that the advise on the page I linked you to was not mine.  That is wisdom from a dozen+ players with a LOT more experience modding than I.  That is collective wisdom from the experts.

You will see the MCM as Sex Slaves, not Love Slaves and Andrew is Dominant is the last checkbox on that list.  You'll have a separate Tab for "Sex Slaves".  I am calling it Love Slaves only because I am planning on moving the FG version over to Nexus at some point and I got a lot of flack from fnis on the Sex Slaves name.

Sos light works a charm.  It has a very low (maybe zero) papyrus impact as opposed the the heavy SOS full.

As you get going, papyrus impact is VERY important, even with SSE.  Install ONE mod only that has a heavy papyrus impact.  Thats like wet and cold, birds of skyrim and so on.  If you read the links on the page I linked you, there is a very good list of the mods you want to avoid, but that list is OLD.  I am sure there are lots of others now.

Just installing Mia's Lair as we speak. Luxury Suite was the only mod on that list of mods to avoid. I do have Inigo, Rosa and Sofia as followers. I use alt start at the archer's cabin and Rosa is there so I have a companion from the git go. Also I like Playing as an archer/assassin type so it kills several birds with one stone.

Here I go, wish me luck. Mucus Groucho and hasta vagina. 

4 hours ago, JonSnow48 said:

Still no sign of the Sex Slaves MCM. Guess I'll try a male character since there is no need for dominant Andrew then.

It won't make a difference male or female.  The mcm should be there.  Do you have other MCH programs like maybe Sexlab that show up?  It sometimes takes several minutes for the MCM to show up and a badly behaving mod can block lower down mods from getting their Skyui messages.

After you play with Sasha and Jenny for a while, you won't want any other companion.

Ok Spent a whole day uninstalling everything including the game. Deleted every save game. Am now starting out a virgin game as a male.

Played to level 10 without issues at all. The MCM is working. Just loaded Mia's lair. Am running Flower Girls, AFT. Trying the Underground Bath House instead of Luxury Suite. Hope Scoped Bows or the textures I have loaded are not a problem. Also am running Animated Prostitution, it has been working flawlessly, as has FG. Gonna load my save and look for a messenger. If the male character works, I mean, without The oral sex scenes not working was a deal breaker for me. Really want to start an orgy somewhere as well.

Thanks for your advice. This is the most intriguing mod I've come across since A Dance with Thieves for NWN many years ago. Wish me luck.

OK better, not perfect.  Sasha and Jenna are now conversing and figuring ways to seduce me. The animations make the bond, and take my cum... still only see whoever on their knees but merged with the character for a few seconds. then my character is dressed and whichever slave goes thru the ecstasy thing. Also when trying to convince Vess at Niri's, only the threesome scene launches. The rape, oral vaginal etc. are like make the bond etc. Vernor is now training one of my other followers after the offer to train me.

I really want to play a female character with Dominant Andrew though, so I think I'll do that next, at least start. Is there an issue with having a companion like Inigo if you're not fucking him?

15 hours ago, JonSnow48 said:

OK better, not perfect.  Sasha and Jenna are now conversing and figuring ways to seduce me. The animations make the bond, and take my cum... still only see whoever on their knees but merged with the character for a few seconds. then my character is dressed and whichever slave goes thru the ecstasy thing. Also when trying to convince Vess at Niri's, only the threesome scene launches. The rape, oral vaginal etc. are like make the bond etc. Vernor is now training one of my other followers after the offer to train me.

I really want to play a female character with Dominant Andrew though, so I think I'll do that next, at least start. Is there an issue with having a companion like Inigo if you're not fucking him?

I have never played with Inigo, so I don't know if that is an issue.  Sofia though, I seem to remember someone long ago complaining about a conflict if you try to make her a slave.  But, all the followers I tried to train that used the vanilla follower system worked fine for me.

I am calling Flower Girls for all the animations you mention.  There is no way for me to figure out what the issue might be unless I can have a look at a load order and papyrus log.  Check out my post here for more information on how to make a papyrus log.

I have a fair bit of mods running,  I used EFF to make Maven a companion, so she could be enslaved, and started the conversion process,  then I started having saves disappear. The saves were in the folder, but not appearing as a option to load. Cleaning them, removing and replacing them did nothing it could be i created a conflict or just added enough stress to cause things to go haywire. I deleted all my saves with this mod in it, and reinstalled it to start again. Also as time to play naughty bits is at a premium, I used console commands to turn some people into slaves by addfac. Since you used FG , I assumed that addfac XXXXXX level 20 was likely the full slave level, similar to recruiting FG girls.  

1 hour ago, Parky said:

I have a fair bit of mods running,  I used EFF to make Maven a companion, so she could be enslaved, and started the conversion process,  then I started having saves disappear. The saves were in the folder, but not appearing as a option to load. Cleaning them, removing and replacing them did nothing it could be i created a conflict or just added enough stress to cause things to go haywire. I deleted all my saves with this mod in it, and reinstalled it to start again. Also as time to play naughty bits is at a premium, I used console commands to turn some people into slaves by addfac. Since you used FG , I assumed that addfac XXXXXX level 20 was likely the full slave level, similar to recruiting FG girls.  

Not sure which action you used, but if the look at the oldrim forum pages, you will find the correct console command.   The female only need to be IN the faction.  Level is unimportant.

Not sure who maven is.

None of my mods will make saves go away.  I don't mess at all with them.

When you start up the game, click on the "Show all Saves" option to see everything.  If you don't, you only see the last bit.