AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

Leito staged/ staged extended (L1) , crazy gun (C1) & Crazy 4play animations (C2) in v1b.

Nothing new but "Data" folder removed form archive, this data folder can cause issue with some mod installers. (Second data folder in original data folder)

These mods may works now for those who reported them to not working.

Requested MM added (L1'' , only humans atm)

Fomod installer in second post.

I made it to avoid (when possible) patches installation when the esp is not present. It also remind you when something must be done (build strap-on when installing FF patch)

This fomod content all patches in last version i already released (+1)

On 6/4/2018 at 8:14 PM, Polistiro said:

Fomod installer in second post.

I made it to avoid (when possible) patches installation when the esp is not present. It also remind you when something must be done (build strap-on when installing FF patch)

This fomod content all patches in last version i already released (+1)

Thank you for your work! I just did a quick test with a new game and Leito's animations and everything worked fine.

4 hours ago, Ghostman7nz said:

expected, the checks correctly detected which animation files I have installed.

Ok, i tried leito and crazy gun missing and it worked... fourplay crazy anims don't have esp so i can't check if present.

Is there a problem with the links from the first page when I try to download from here using firefox, avast states there is a malware and does not even give the option to download but when using edge is does not even find the file.

Specifically the fomod version.

Quick check shows that the https on edge makes the file unfindable, but removing the s from the end so that it is just http gives the same maleware error from avast as it does in firefox.

There again it could be firefox as I know there are problems with it at present, well for me anyway, because after 20-30 min of no web access it forgets there even is a connection, everything else works fine though, not too sure why avast is spitting out maleware blocks though as that is pretty recent as I never had this problem before, odd bit is using the normal download section of ll they still download without errors.

And of course avast being weird is pretty much on par for avast, though this seems to be the only site I down load from giving this problem.

A patch need to be installed after the file it is supposed to patch. (overwrite when prompted)

You can install in this order

1_AAF

Leito animations pack 1.4b

2_AAF compatibility patch (don't forgot to install male body and morph)

This fomod. AAF the good morphset data is already bundled in 2_AAF compatibility patch v2.4

23 hours ago, Fo4Freak said:

even after updating to the most current AAF, then installing your fomod, the male remains flaccid or inverted.

Remains inverted even to me.

I've installed 1_AAFLeito animations pack 1.4b, 2_AAF compatibility patch v2.4 in right order.

I've tried with clean save

In AAF_morphSetData.xml there is new value:

morph value="Erection" to="0"/
 morph value="Erection" to="1"/

but in F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Sliders\AAF.esm\sliders.json there is old:

"name": "$13Unerection",
"morph": "Unerection",

Which I find also in lookmenu

8 hours ago, Polistiro said:

A patch need to be installed after the file it is supposed to patch. (overwrite when prompted)

You can install in this order

1_AAF

Leito animations pack 1.4b

2_AAF compatibility patch (don't forgot to install male body and morph)

This fomod. AAF the good morphset data is already bundled in 2_AAF compatibility patch v2.4

... clean savegame, clean install ...

FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.4b

1_AAF V69 alpha

2_AAF - Compatibility Patches V2.4

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v1B

... male remains flaccid or inverted ...

Ok...

take a look into data/aaf folder to check if you have this

id="unReady">
		 value="Erection" to="0"/>
		 value="Erection Up" to="0"/>
		 value="Erection Down" to="0"/>
 id="ready">
		 value="Erection" to="1"/>
		 value="Erection Up" to="0"/>
		 value="Erection Down" to="0"/>

Can you also try to open male_body.nif located in your game meshes folder with nifskope to see it is the flaccid mesh?

In outfit studio, import malebody  nif + slider menu, import morph (tri file with this nif).  You must see flaccid and erection slider (nif and tri files located in your game folder).

AAF don't use looksmenu sliders, it handle sliders in animation data xml (got it working with "wrong" json)

I saw that json, in game i can't get looksmenu working on males since i tried to edit this json file. Morph data seems to be stored in .f4se co-save with .fos save

Before posting i uninstalled and re-installed all mods and this fomod, all works. I'm using aaf and aaf compatibility patch (evb male and proxy bunbled in it)

Yo mate,

So, tested your fomod installation, everything works, but Supermutant animation are now broken. Erection works fine, but supermutant keeps their armour and got the AAF package assignment error message.

Any idea ?

2 hours ago, Farelle said:

Erection works fine

Which mod installation are you using or which mod installer?

supermutant keeps their armour

Normal if you doesn't edited AAF_equipmentSetData xml in data/aaf/ folder (i made one who strip all in first post)

AAF package assignment error message.

Which one?

4 hours ago, Fo4Freak said:

... male remains flaccid or inverted ...

5 hours ago, caciotta said:

Please tell installation mode or installer you are using. I'm using Nexus mod manager and all works (installed 3 times since yesterday without issues)

EDIT also tested with mod organizer 2. (installed 4 times) without issues

Polistiro: You sort of need to list bug reporting requirements on the first page.

Like:

Version of AAF

Version of AAF Compatibility Patch

Version of AAF Animation patches

Version of SEU, RSE, FPE, and other AAF mods

Install order

And anything else I forgot...

A lot of folks are reporting bugs, but without enough information to identify and fix it.

That one report giving the XML lines in error was great.

i read this today, with some mod organizers looksmenu ba2 may need to be extracted to work (and i just encounter the case)

I also made the mistake to forgot to install looksmenu: flaccid everyone has installed looksmenu? ^^

2 hours ago, Polistiro said:

i read this today, with some mod organizers looksmenu ba2 may need to be extracted to work (and i just encounter the case)

I also made the mistake to forgot to install looksmenu: flaccid everyone has installed looksmenu? ^^

AAF author says looksmenu is disabled unless we find the right files ... wtf is that about ... seriously

2 hours ago, Fo4Freak said:

AAF author says looksmenu is disabled unless we find the right files ... wtf is that about ... seriously

You don't enjoy scavenger hunts?

Expired uploaded the fixed version of LooksMenu on the F4SE discord channel. It might still be there. But, please don't nag him about it if it's not.

He said that he would update LooksMenu to include the fix officially later.

19 hours ago, caciotta said:

I've installed 1_AAFLeito animations pack 1.4b, 2_AAF compatibility patch v2.4 in right order.

I've tried with clean save

In AAF_morphSetData.xml there is new value:

morph value="Erection" to="0"/
 morph value="Erection" to="1"/

but in F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Sliders\AAF.esm\sliders.json there is old:

"name": "$13Unerection",
"morph": "Unerection",

Which I find also in lookmenu

Now player erection are ok with AAF 70.

Thanks