AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

On 2/5/2019 at 8:42 PM, Arcturus7777 said:

looks like I was wrong, human animations from farell mod, are working leito animations, have the erect penis pointing straight down, I am using vanilla fudge, to call the animations.

anyway, I am going to wait a few months to see if this is fixed.  Getting really frustrated. been at just getting human swap to work for a month.  I had four play working fine but reinstalled game to try vortex and AAF.  

I will say as a computer programmer, you need a standard xml, to swap the meshes and just let all the animators call it, instead of each mod making something different.  that is why I was Posting in the AAF thread, it is the framework, the swap files should be part of it not each animation set.  could be wrong since I do not know the code, but seems logical.

It seems i am not gone, wait, yes I am here.

Anyway, I got the human morphs to work by going back to your patch 3.1

Also, until the dog morph problem is fixed I Made a small patch the renames files in leito's animations, for dogmeat, raider dog and vicious dog.  I basically makes both sides of the morph erect.  IE flaccid = erect nif and Erect = erect nif.  ONLY use this AS A LAST Resort, and remove it to do any testing of whether to dog morphs are working.  The dogs will always be erect in game, this is just so the dogs will have a penis in animations, DO NOT use if dogs already have a penis in your game.

ARC Dog temp fix.7z

Once again do not use if dog morphs are currently working for you, and UNISTALL as soon as the real modders get this figured out for everyone.

On 2/5/2019 at 3:39 PM, Simquisitor said:

So i use Bodytalk and followed all instructions in the first and 2nd post 

Morphs work fine with all animations except for the following

Staged Leito_MM_Doggy 2
Staged Leito_MM_Doggy 1
Leito MM AggressiveDoggy

The penis for the submissive character seems to deform as if it's trying to morph when flaccid.

EDIT: Managed to fix this by changing
"<value path="morph" value="Erection" to="0.5"/>"  to   "<value path="morph" value="Erection" to="0"/>" 
for the  affected animations in the MM animation data XML 

not sure if it's just me having this but i hope this could help anyone else.

ScreenShot26.png

Same problem I was having, I did not test every animation, like it appears you have, great job. however, I did only MF toons

This has gotten frustrating.  I can get it to work on one character, by reverting back to an older save, but not for the following 2:

1) when I restart character a's last save file (no biggie, I'll just redo the previous stuff)
2) when I try to do it on my newest character.  I get the AAF to work with the home key and the "/" key, but nothing else.

Please help.

here is my load order, via NMM:  (not sure how to show my load order, sorry)

Here's my load order (found out how to show it)  I'm pretty certain my order is out of wack and I am asking for help in putting it in the right order:

# This file is used by the game to keep track of your downloaded content.
# Please do not modify this file.
*unofficial fallout 4 patch.esp
*SettlementKeywords.esm
*AAF.esm
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*shipmentofeverything.esp
*raidersettlementitemunlock.esp
*improved map with visible roads.esp
*settleobjexpandpack.esp
*settlementlimitslashed.esp
*clean & smooth - commonwealth collection.esp
*rangergearnew.esp
*Armorsmith Extended.esp
*modern firearms.esp
*3dscopes.esp
*dance-ola.esp
*CraftableAmmo.esp
*CraftableAmmo_plus.esp
*SSEX.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
*CBBE.esp
*VerySmallGenerators5.esp
*VerySmallGenerators10.esp
*VerySmallGenerators50.esp
*VerySmallGenerators100.esp
*VerySmallGenerators1000.esp
*SleepIntimate.esp
*SleepIntimateX_Anims.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*TBOS-BodyTalkNudeSuits.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*StartMeUp.esp
*LooksMenu.esp

Hi, @Polistiro.

I realized now that I should have obtained your permission first! I don't know why I forgot about this. I'm so sorry ?‍♀️.

And ... I have one question about Cum Overlay.

There is this overlay ID contained in "overlay.json", but I could not found it in any animationData.xml. That overlay IDs are "Back_1" and "Body_1".

So, it is out of the supported IDs for "Wash Out That Cum", but is there any reason why this ID is not used? Is it OK to include this ID to the support ID?

I would appreciate it if you could reply this. Thank you! 

Hi, first thank you for this patch, but i have a problem, alla nimations work well , Leito, Savage and atomic, the morphs work well also, but the overlays don't show up.

I have tested them with Looksmenu and i can see them and activate them, but at the end of the animations nothing.

I have tried to reinstall your patch after all other files and set cumnwealth.esp as last in the load order, but it still doesn't work.

I remind to have seen once an overlay on the player much later and i had to remove it with looksmenu, but not during the animations.

Have you an idea of what could cause this problem.

@FlycrusherIf you can apply overlays with looksmenu , i have no clue. You can check in "AAF_settings.xml" file if overlays are disabled

<setting id="disable_overlay_handling" value="false"/>

@megururu In animations xml it is the overlay groups. These groups contains many overlays that are randomly applied (see "cum_overlaysData.xml").

"Back_1" and "Body_1" aren't in "cum_overlaysData.xml" but maybe i renamed them and those files are duplicated, can't remember.

11 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

"Back_1" and "Body_1" aren't in "cum_overlaysData.xml" but maybe i renamed them and those files are duplicated, can't remember.

By coincidence I was just testing megururu's mod and ran into this.  Those two IDs are in the JSON and can be applied with LooksMenu, but they are not in the animation XML.

45 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

@megururu In animations xml it is the overlay groups. These groups contains many overlays that are randomly applied (see "cum_overlaysData.xml").

Oh, sorry for the wrong information ?! I searched the whole "AAF" folder with "Sublime Text". Yes, it is not animatinData.xml.
Thank you for your reply! Well then, I'll add those two IDs to the support ID list (an array of strings).
The WOTC's list that I store IDs is for compare whether the player's overlay ID is Cum Overlay or not. (So, changing this ID is fine.)
Thank you very much for your help!

Edit: And Thank you too, @EgoBallistic!

13 hours ago, Polistiro said:

@FlycrusherIf you can apply overlays with looksmenu , i have no clue. You can check in "AAF_settings.xml" file if overlays are disabled

<setting id="disable_overlay_handling" value="false"/>

I have checked this in the xml and i have exactly that setting set to false, so i should not be disabled.

But i have an idea, i have also installed a mod named Sleep Intimate, by the way this mod is a pain in the ass!!, and i'm asking myself if there is someting in that mod that disable the overlays, that mod use a lot of scripting and use soften animations and it seems not to work well for me. So it's possible that one of those scripts disable the overlays to keet it "clean" !☺️

Hi there.

First of all, many thanks for the patch and your continuous work. ?

1. Could someone please explain those armor definitions in patch v3.2? I don't know much/anything about clothes and armor, whatfor are those definitions?

2. I've seen in the files that patch v3.2 (still) doesn't have those positiondata fixes described in Leito's first post. Aren't they needed anymore?

I've updated the files in the old v3.1b and now in v3.2 as well; it seems some animations are more precise with the updates but I might be wrong...

9 hours ago, will_990 said:

Hi there.

First of all, many thanks for the patch and your continuous work. ?

1. Could someone please explain those armor definitions in patch v3.2? I don't know much/anything about clothes and armor, whatfor are those definitions?

2. I've seen in the files that patch v3.2 (still) doesn't have those positiondata fixes described in Leito's first post. Aren't they needed anymore?

I've updated the files in the old v3.1b and now in v3.2 as well; it seems some animations are more precise with the updates but I might be wrong...

Anything that any actor wears on top of their base mesh is defined as an Armor by the game.  Your character's naked skin is an Armor, and some body parts like Feral Ghoul heads and bumps and lumps are Armors.  (Technically, the mesh is defined in an Armor Addon, and an Armor record combines one or more Armor Addons along with game elements like cost, protection, perks, scripts, keywords, etc).

You can even define an Armor that consists of a completely different body, and which replaces the wearer's own body, as long as the skeletons match.  This is how the patch enables the dog meshes with erect penises that are included in the Leito pack.  The patch defines an Armor that uses the erect body mesh, and the animation XML causes dogs to equip that armor when an animation starts and unequip it when the animation ends.

am doing a complete new install of game and mods.

So far, to AAF, I have 

AAF

Leito animations

Leito patch

3.0 patch

ALl 3 AAF themes.

AAF sex em up

Atomic lust animations

Dogmeat is working at this point.

Installed 

Savagecabbages animations, with the boxes for feral ghouls, glowing ghouls, super mutants, and canine checked

Dogmeat no longer has a erect penis.

UNcheck the Canine box in savagecabbages animations and Dogmeat has his penis back, and Dogmeat is happy!

Checking, there is one other mod that has Dog animations besides savagecabbages, I did see one animation of dogmeat without an erection.  It may be fixing leito, broke the other peoples dog animations.

14 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

Checking, there is one other mod that has Dog animations besides savagecabbages, I did see one animation of dogmeat without an erection.  It may be fixing leito, broke the other peoples dog animations.

DOGMEAT ANIMATIONS:

Crazy has 1

Leito has 2 or 3

Vader has 1 or 2

Savage Cabbage has 3 or 4

?

On 5/11/2018 at 6:25 PM, Polistiro said:

Important note about FF (Lesbians) animations:

Because i made sliders for morph you must buid the strap-on with bodyslide (not institute version), don't forgot to tick "Build morphs" . Only one version of strapon at the moment.

Keep "Up" and "Down" sliders at 0% when build.

If you install this mod using a mod organizer like mod organizer 2, you may need to launch bodyslide via your mod organizer to build the strap-on.

[loading....loading....loading...loading...loading] ... [brain error] 

-----

err.... what? 

Thing is... you are modder, i am stupid noob, i dont get what i need to do and how... without instructions

1 hour ago, Demi-lich said:

-----

err.... what? 

Thing is... you are modder, i am stupid noob, i dont get what i need to do and how... without instructions

If you want to use Strap-Ons (mod) with Polistiro's AAF patch you have to create a bodyslide mesh file and a morph build file for the strap-on (for your chosen female body type, vanilla, CBBE etc.).

- I presume that you have installed CBBE body types or any other body type? If not I'm not certain if everything I wrote below is 100% correct...

- First download strap-on file v2 (as Polistiro wrote) of the linked Strap-Ons mod and install it.

- To create those bodyslide files you have (?) to start/install bodyslide and outfit studio mod (mod) additionally (if you don't have it already). Be aware: When using ModOrganizer2 (I do) or Vortex (not sure about how it goes with that) then this one has to be installed specifically (reply again); otherwise install it like your other mods.

- After installing bodyslide run BodySlide.exe in the (new) Fallout4 subfolder Data\Tools\Bodyslide.

- Now, on the uper left side of BodySlide you can choose "outfit/body", choose "Strap-on" (it should appear last if you've installed strap-ons mod v2).

- For "preset" below, choose your installed vanilla/CBBE body type (whatever female body you're using; e.g. I'm using CBBE vanilla) to adapt the strap-on to your body build. Otherwise (not recommended) choose your body proportions etc. below manually.

- You can then "preview" the strap-on; if it's looking correct then 1. click "Build Morphs" down left, then 2. press "Build" in the middle.

- It should've created the files "Strap-on.nif" and "Strap-on.tri" in the subfolder Data\Meshes\Strapon.

- If you use a specific FF penetration animation in game, the strap-on (violet colour by default) should be used accordingly.

I hope that's somewhat understandable...it worked for me with AAF. ?

15 hours ago, Demi-lich said:

-----

err.... what? 

If instructions are too long, nobody will follow them. Can you imagine to see a complete tutorial on bodyslide in each mod who need its utilization? (there is a lot of tutorials on youtube)

I'm not considering me to be a modder.

13 hours ago, will_990 said:

Thanks you

On 2/23/2019 at 12:11 PM, Polistiro said:

there is a lot of tutorials on youtube

googled them. Got a feeling that i am sad, stupid and lonely. Comrade above was able to point all info i missed.

I mean when all you do is autoinstall with manager and just controling loading order, first experience with some new, even simple tech can be confusing. Especially when you are not native english speaker.

On 2/23/2019 at 12:11 PM, Polistiro said:

I'm not considering me to be a modder.

you are godlike creature with golden hands that able to do, and actually doing things. thank you for your work!