AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

FOMOD v1c. (No new animations)

Edited for more mod organizers compatibility and options visibility.

Added edited Slider.json to match with male body bundled with AAF compatibility patch.

Thanks CG! for FOMOD creation advice.

I originally enjoyed the SEU mod for the original Fourplay ... once locating AAF I was able to use SEU with a superior framework ... after a few updates to AAF, SEU ceased to function as intended to function and yes I was a little bummed out. However, AAF did replace the passive option in SEU ... which is great IMHO ... the only thing missing was the ability to be in a hostile situation and jump that female raider and "take her" (yea ok rape) ... well today I discovered that it is possible WITHOUT SEU ... I sneaked into a place tonight, came across a female Legendary raider ... i sneaked up on her until I was within range (no this was not easy ... very challenging ... which it should be) and engaged AAF wizard ... she walked close to me and bam the action was on ... I didnt think it would be possible since she is a hostile to me but it did work if she didnt see me and draw her weapon ... the rp value was through the roof seeing as it was difficult to sneak up on her ... but it was as it should be ... and no im not a rappist lol ... but damn those raider chicks talkin all kinds of BS to me ... she deserved it - come on now she was tryin to kill me lol ... and using xmls by Polistiro i was able to create my own extended scene exclusive to this type of situation so once its engaged i dont need to touch a thing the animations run their own sequence ... 

yes this is a run on sentence into a run on paragraph but i am damn excited about AAF and Polistiro 's xmls backed with Leitos animations ... a little imagination with some great work goes a long way ... thanks guys!!!!!

Okay, i've been out for a while sorry for that i couldn't answer you last time.

I'm getting AAF Package Assignment error while trying to launch animation with super mutant or with the latest pack from Rufgt (Mutated lust). With Ghouls, animation is locked, nothing happen and my character isn't moving at all. I don't think it is related to your work tho.

But for Leito's Super Mutant's animations, the penis isn't even erected now (it was before), when I change animations, my character is changing his position but not the supermutant. Penis is unrected all long. And of course got the message at the beginning of the animation. 

I installed everything in the good order and erasing every files i needed to erase so I don't know what is happenning. 

How do you install? (which mod installer), which game and aaf versions (aaf compatibility patch ?). Can you make a screenshot of this error? I can't respond if you installed mutaded lust especially if you installed it after mine.

I wil make an other try but supermutant worked when i released fomod.

3 hours ago, Irishredneck said:

Is there a way to keep the actors from stripping completely?

You need to edit AAF_equipmentSetData.xml in aaf folder (instructions are inside the file)

There is disable_equipment_handling in AAF_settings.xml but is totally disable  stripping

There is a special file to protect listed outfits from stripping, this file is AAF_protectedEquipmentData.xml

20 hours ago, Polistiro said:

How do you install? (which mod installer), which game and aaf versions (aaf compatibility patch ?). Can you make a screenshot of this error? I can't respond if you installed mutaded lust especially if you installed it after mine.

I wil make an other try but supermutant worked when i released fomod.

AAF 71, last game version, compatibility patch last version. Don't have screenshot of the error but it is : "AAF Package Assignement Failed" 

I installed mutated lust yea. But I did uninstall everything and then reinstall in the good order without Rugft's animations and still had the issue.

Might come form my part but I did exactly what is needed. Might be an issue with the load order but mine seems clear.

I can't really help on this error, it seems that is not due to my mod but due to actor in non interruptible action.

FOMOD V1.2D released , ghouls an synth added in Biped_ActorTypeData.xml, you can now found Valentine and Hancock in listed actors.

No more "AAF_xxx.xml" files

10 hours ago, Farelle said:

AAF 71, last game version, compatibility patch last version. Don't have screenshot of the error but it is : "AAF Package Assignement Failed" 

I installed mutated lust yea. But I did uninstall everything and then reinstall in the good order without Rugft's animations and still had the issue.

Might come form my part but I did exactly what is needed. Might be an issue with the load order but mine seems clear.

Does this happen every time? Or, this just happened in one case?

The error means that the game, for some reason, refused to put an actor into a new scene. So, AAF couldn't control them. This can happen when other processes are trying to control the actor at the same time. But, it shouldn't happen every time.

45 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Does this happen every time? Or, this just happened in one case?

The error means that the game, for some reason, refused to put an actor into a new scene. So, AAF couldn't control them. This can happen when other processes are trying to control the actor at the same time. But, it shouldn't happen every time.

Hmm, Maybe it's a conflict with my male bodie that I never uninstalled. I'll try to remove it and test if it can be fixed this way. It only does that with the Supermutant's animations and ghouls ones (apparently the ghouls were due to an issue in the esp).

22 hours ago, Polistiro said:

You need to edit AAF_equipmentSetData.xml in aaf folder (instructions are inside the file)

There is disable_equipment_handling in AAF_settings.xml but is totally disable  stripping

There is a special file to protect listed outfits from stripping, this file is AAF_protectedEquipmentData.xml

I appreciate your answer. Thank you.

However... When I opened the AAF_equipmentSetData.xml file and attempted to edit... Well, it was like giving a fish a bicycle.

I just don't want to strip females. Males-OK. Females have some super sexy clothes and heels, but are filthy, nasty and flat chested when naked. Could you help out an old fart here and edit the file for me? Please. ?

You may try to edit AAF_equipmentSetData.xml in data\AAF\folder

<equipmentSet id="unEquip">
	<condition>
		<unEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
		<unEquip bipedSlot="[U] Torso"/>
		<unEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
	</condition>
</equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="reEquip">
	<condition>
		<reEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
		<reEquip bipedSlot="[U] Torso"/>
		<reEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
	</condition>
</equipmentSet>

to

<equipmentSet id="unEquip">
	<condition isFemale="false">
		<unEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
		<unEquip bipedSlot="[U] Torso"/>
		<unEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
	</condition>
</equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="reEquip">
	<condition isFemale="false">
		<reEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
		<reEquip bipedSlot="[U] Torso"/>
		<reEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
	</condition>
</equipmentSet>

This should strip only male (condition to strip = is not female)

I invite you to take a look at Dagobaking WIKI

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question and I hope this is the right place to ask it. 

Is there a way to edit the Leito MM XML files so that the player is the giver rather than the reciever? I tried mucking around with it to no avail.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Conditions (like isplayer) not available yet in animation data so it's not possible to affect actor as we want. The only way i see atm is (when using aaf wizard) to select actors in order, the first selected take the receiver role.

Hmmm I suppose I see how this works then. When screwing males the framework just treats the player as if they are female regardless of sex hense the reciever position. That's kind of a bummer. I hope Dagobaking adds a hotkey to swap position soon. I'm not particularly into MM RPing, but I wanted to be thorough as there are gay options in the (FP) mod I am working on, but it's written from a dominant position so the reciever position kinda felt like it clashes to me. Guess until then They'll just have to be a power bottom. :) Oh well. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Hmmm I suppose I see how this works then. When screwing males the framework just treats the player as if they are female regardless of sex hense the reciever position. That's kind of a bummer. I hope Dagobaking adds a hotkey to swap position soon. I'm not particularly into MM RPing, but I wanted to be thorough as there are gay options in the (FP) mod I am working on, but it's written from a dominant position so the reciever position kinda felt like it clashes to me. Guess until then They'll just have to be a power bottom. :) Oh well. Thanks.

It does not treat the player as female. If gender assignments are there it moves them around accordingly.

If they are all same gender or no gender assignments exist, then it goes by the order (order of selection in wizard or order in array sent through API).

So, who is in which role is completely in your control through the wizard or the API already.

12 hours ago, dagobaking said:

It does not treat the player as female. If gender assignments are there it moves them around accordingly.

If they are all same gender or no gender assignments exist, then it goes by the order (order of selection in wizard or order in array sent through API).

So, who is in which role is completely in your control through the wizard or the API already.

I guess I wasn't clear that my mod is a FP mod using the Proxy. (though I might just make it native AAF when it's a little further along) When I trigger a MM scene while running Fourplay, the way I have my fragment set up, the player is default top/giver,  but when It's triggered to AAF through the Proxy that is reversed for some reason. All other interactions MF, and FF are the same as running Fourplay though.

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I guess I wasn't clear that my mod is a FP mod using the Proxy. (though I might just make it native AAF when it's a little further along) When I trigger a MM scene while running Fourplay, the way I have my fragment set up, the player is default top/giver,  but when It's triggered to AAF through the Proxy that is reversed for some reason. All other interactions MF, and FF are the same as running Fourplay though.

This is controlled by the animation pack.

If you reverse the order in the function call, it should reverse the roles in the animation. If that isn't in alignment with what happens in FP, then the animation pack needs to be adjusted to reverse the order of the actors.

5 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

IDK how this can occurs, i always used the same order in all animations patches.

There's nothing "wrong" with the order.

It's just that the hard-coded orders built into FourPlay are the opposite. So, if he is running things through FourPlay it looks one way. If through AAF it gets reversed because the order in the XML is different.

(It is possible that switching order in XML doesn't change it for some reason. The code is pretty complex at this point so I have to look. But, from memory, it should honor the order in the XML when it has no other basis to re-order.)