AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

5 minutes ago, Campbell said:

Can the same method used to equip futa meshes be used to also equip males/dogs/supermutants with their proper bodies without the need for morphs?

In theory, you could do that. But, then you would have to make a lot of actions like "hump_supermutant_with_erection_up", etc., etc.

Morphs are a better way to go for adjustments.

That said, you can use this to attach equipment that a creature otherwise does not have on their installed body.

44 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

Thanks for this wiki. Impressive amount of work.

I saw "See the page on the condition node for a list of attributes that can be used there." i'll wait.

Thank you. Yes. I wanted to add the conditions page last night but became exhausted after writing all the others. Will try to make that tonight.

Hey dago

Its leitos, i dont have crazy's animation. Its weird, everytime i try to animate my female character and dogmeat, my female character goes to an MF type of animation as oppose to Dog Female type and dog meat just stands there 

What build r u using dago? mine is 55

This is messed up, i reinstalled AAF build 56 and started a new game and now the interface wont show 

on top of this, i tested Sex Em Up with a female character and a male character and the male character uses supermutant skeleton despite being human 

what the hell?!

3 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Is that with Crazy's animations? For me, those don't work. But, Leito's do.

If Crazy's animations don't work at this point, it might make sense to remove them to avoid confusion?

I already removed them some days ago (commented).

3 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Thanks for your efforts.

3 hours ago, newuser42 said:

Hello Pollistro

Did you resolve the dog actor not playing animations? The dog actors on my game with AAF v 55 dont animate at all

the females do animate, but not the dog, how do you resolve this?

I think you talking about crazy dog animations. Sadly i think they can't be used at all, maybe cause their duration (about 0,5 seconds) or structure, IDK. Please use the last version of crazy patches (C2) and use leito (L2) if you want dogmeat animation.

What I think is: the current build for Sex Em Up isnt updated to make the appropriate calls to AAF for the animations, the AAF anim tester handles them fine for Leito's canine animations including the stages, but Sex Em Up breaks them because its currently programmed to respond to docclox and vinfamy's old fourplay system of handling canine scenes. I use Sex Em Up to test animations 

Hey dago, i need your help on why the wizard interface is gone when i restarted with a new game using the current build AAF 56. I keep pressing the home button, but it doesnt appear at all on screen like it used to with previous builds

17 minutes ago, newuser42 said:

Hey dago, i need your help on why the wizard interface is gone when i restarted with a new game using the current build AAF 56. I keep pressing the home button, but it doesnt appear at all on screen like it used to with previous builds

Have you tried running it from a new game with only the minimum requirements installed?

On 5/18/2018 at 1:18 PM, dagobaking said:

I have not tested supermutants at all will do so soon.

Things have recently changed so that DOF is not required and is in fact incompatible with AAF. This does probably mean that supermutants don't currently have working morph functionality. But, I will look at it and see what can be done.

Ah.......ok, thanks for the clarification!

So I don't need Dongs -or- Nudesuits at all.......Right?

:smile:

58 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Ah.......ok, thanks for the clarification!

So I don't need Dongs -or- Nudesuits at all.......Right?

:smile:

The latest compatibility patch installer includes the supermutant body and sliders. Should be all you need now. DoF should not be installed.

Hello Dago

I ran it with AAF build 57 and fourplay proxy, and the wizard menu still wont show after i tap the home key on a new game

its frustrating. I think its my NMM thats glitching, i uninstalled instances of old AAF files from the registry leaving only the current version in 

But I think the files got jumbled up somehow. I gotta check to make sure that all AAF files are intact. 

I managed to try out the multi-stage animation feature that AAF has on a save game that has the wizard on it. The framework is slowly getting to where SexLab Loader is currently at right now for Skyrim. Thanks 

26 minutes ago, newuser42 said:

Hello Dago

I ran it with AAF build 57 and fourplay proxy, and the wizard menu still wont show after i tap the home key on a new game

its frustrating. I think its my NMM thats glitching, i uninstalled instances of old AAF files from the registry leaving only the current version in 

But I think the files got jumbled up somehow. I gotta check to make sure that all AAF files are intact. 

I managed to try out the multi-stage animation feature that AAF has on a save game that has the wizard on it. The framework is slowly getting to where SexLab Loader is currently at right now for Skyrim. Thanks 

A broken NMM is possible. That happened to me once. I ended up uninstalling it, switching to MO2 and re-installing Fallout 4.

Probably a bit drastic. But, it worked and I really like MO2. It leaves your game install intact.

Can't figure it out, What's so frustrating is the wizard was working before when old instances of AAF were there and after uninstalling old files "poof" its gone

i have to uninstall fallout 4 again and begin fresh. Don't know why this is happening