1 hour ago, brianorcus said:

Would it be easier to attach it to large mirrors? You click on the mirror > Wicked > Teasing, and have options like "Check Out Your Ass" and "Watch Self Masturbate." 

Of course! That's what I'm going to do ?

What I'm saying is that it would be nice if these shots appeared in the folder like the default ones do,

The photos could then be displayed in game or gifted to other Sims!

36 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Of course! That's what I'm going to do ?

What I'm saying is that it would be nice if these shots appeared in the folder like the default ones do,

The photos could then be displayed in game or gifted to other Sims!

Maybe that could be a feature of home computers. You can already use them to make cam shoes. Maybe you could select an option to do a photo shoot, select various poses and get pictures of your character in those poses. 

3 hours ago, brianorcus said:

Maybe that could be a feature of home computers. You can already use them to make cam shoes. Maybe you could select an option to do a photo shoot, select various poses and get pictures of your character in those poses. 

You can take pics with computer? I'll have to check it out, been kinda busy recently but I'll see what I can do,

Unfortunately wickedwhims will cancel any computer actions when playing animations as I've tried a webcam masturbation solo but it turns the screen off in startup,

I've been a bit busy recently but now things are going ok and this week will give me a bit more time to explore it ?

3 hours ago, R-Lo said:

You can take pics with computer? I'll have to check it out, been kinda busy recently but I'll see what I can do,

Unfortunately wickedwhims will cancel any computer actions when playing animations as I've tried a webcam masturbation solo but it turns the screen off in startup,

I've been a bit busy recently but now things are going ok and this week will give me a bit more time to explore it ?

Oh, you can't take pictures with the computer. I thought it might be possible to add such a feature.

1 hour ago, brianorcus said:

Oh, you can't take pictures with the computer. I thought it might be possible to add such a feature.

That would be fun though! I like the mirror idea though and will try to work on something in the future!

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, serpientesmile said:

Oh! Are all those additional Mods really required?  I already have many mods installed, almost 700, I'm afraid that my game starts to get slow or something like that   ?

If you like toys then yeah lol,

You only need the stuff you feel you'd use so you don't necessarily need all of them and I'm being honest that it doesn't slow by much, if you have that many already you'd probably not notice much different ?

2 hours ago, R-Lo said:

If you like toys then yeah lol,

You only need the stuff you feel you'd use so you don't necessarily need all of them and I'm being honest that it doesn't slow by much, if you have that many already you'd probably not notice much different ?

Hmmm ... It's says '' required '' and not '' optional '' ... so I have thought that some animations would not work without those accessories.

Hmmm ... I don't know ... my game is still over 100 frames even with that number of Mods installed, but I've always been worried about that ... maybe could become slow or that it explodes, due to many Mods installed  ? ? ? 

Thanks. 

6 hours ago, serpientesmile said:

Hmmm ... It's says '' required '' and not '' optional '' ... so I have thought that some animations would not work without those accessories.

Hmmm ... I don't know ... my game is still over 100 frames even with that number of Mods installed, but I've always been worried about that ... maybe could become slow or that it explodes, due to many Mods installed  ? ? ? 

Thanks. 

I suppose it's bit of both hun, 

Required but optional,

Without the custom location/object it'll be impossible to trigger the animation it's tied to,

For the accessories, the animation will still play, it just won't look right without the toy,

Not having the items you don't need wouldn't prevent the file from working and playing the ones you want to use,

I see your dilemma and trust me, I've been there!?

As these are not script mods, the only real hit I imagine you'll get is a few seconds longer to boot up,

You'd need to add another GB or so to really notice it,

After that, the game will only access them when you use them like normal cc,

A lot of script mods will slow the game but outfits and deco only works on a visual level ?

If you're becoming concerned with the impact of mods, it might be worth looking into merging some of your package files with S4STUDIO?

I've not tried this yet myself but it sounds like something that helps this 

12 hours ago, Blackout787 said:

Incredible animation work, I truly enjoy it. My favorite are the tickling animations. You are the only animator I know that works on them. Thank you for that. If you ever plan on making more tickling animations, I will definitely download your work again. Thank you very much. 

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like them and there's a lot more in store,

Life's pretty chaotic and challenging right now but I'm catching up and actually working on another tickle,

A buddy and patreon, Nelandros has given me a nice list of ideas,

This is the one I'm currently working with, featuring the bondage chair from YRSA

TS4_x64 2018-09-04 02-07-26.png

12 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like them and there's a lot more in store,

Life's pretty chaotic and challenging right now but I'm catching up and actually working on another tickle,

A buddy and patreon, Nelandros has given me a nice list of ideas,

This is the one I'm currently working with, featuring the bondage chair from YRSA

TS4_x64 2018-09-04 02-07-26.png

I understand the chaotic part, life always throws curveballs. But still, this looks epic, and I can't wait for more. Just one question, I generally prefer f/m with the f being the tickler, with that be available with your new work like it was with your current animations? And if you keep coming out with these animations, I might start looking into Parteon.

11 hours ago, Blackout787 said:

I understand the chaotic part, life always throws curveballs. But still, this looks epic, and I can't wait for more. Just one question, I generally prefer f/m with the f being the tickler, with that be available with your new work like it was with your current animations? And if you keep coming out with these animations, I might start looking into Parteon.

It's been a nightmare to be honest but I've got some choices in the matter so it's gonna get better lol!

I'll be making this available for all genders of course!

As I say, I got a list and this is the first from it!

As I get more confident with this movement and Blender I'll become more adventurous too ?

11 hours ago, R-Lo said:

It's been a nightmare to be honest but I've got some choices in the matter so it's gonna get better lol!

I'll be making this available for all genders of course!

As I say, I got a list and this is the first from it!

As I get more confident with this movement and Blender I'll become more adventurous too ?

Well, as long as life gives you choices, you can always build yourself up because of them. I wish you the best of luck with your RL endeavors.

As for the animations, your current work is already incredible, then again, I don't even know where to start with animations. Either way, I can't wait for your new work. 

Hi Everyone!

I've been hard at work to catch up on my projects after recent dramas ,

I'm still kinda going through it but there's a light in the tunnel and things become easier with time,

Last month was a heartbreak for me as I didn't manage to complete anything but my patrons were very understanding and I thank members here for having patience too as it's not intended to hold works back as exclusive etc,

I've added these for patrons today and I'll be working on a public update over the weekend,

Sorry for the wait and I thank you all for allowing me to get back up to speed, 

It's been tough but I appreciate all those who've helped me to belong here,

I never thought I'd recieve a promotion so I wish huge thanks to all those who made that happen xoxo ?

I haven't been able to download most of the "required" files, and when I tried downloading the actual file, I had the same issue. For some reason it's taking me straight to WinRAR, as in, an installation page pops up even though I already have WinRAR installed. Once I click "okay" the only files that pop up are those related to WinRAR. I'm not exactly sure what's going on here. I don't have any issues downloading/unzipping other files. Half of the stuff made for adding onto Wicked Whims does this though... ( ._.) 

1 hour ago, WretchedEgg4493 said:

I haven't been able to download most of the "required" files, and when I tried downloading the actual file, I had the same issue. For some reason it's taking me straight to WinRAR, as in, an installation page pops up even though I already have WinRAR installed. Once I click "okay" the only files that pop up are those related to WinRAR. I'm not exactly sure what's going on here. I don't have any issues downloading/unzipping other files. Half of the stuff made for adding onto Wicked Whims does this though... ( ._.) 

Hi!

I'm not actually sure what causes this unfortunately,

Some users have reported problems when browsing and download using Chrome,

Maybe try another browser?

14 hours ago, jasonlinblue said:

Hey, I can't find Jeffy's Plaything or X-Frame anywhere?

Hi!

What sort of problem is it?

There are links to these on the page,

The plaything requires a sign up to Sexysims website but it's free, the x-frame is on Noir's blog and should still be accessible too,

Maybe try another browser as chrome seems cause issues for some

10 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Hi!

What sort of problem is it?

There are links to these on the page,

The plaything requires a sign up to Sexysims website but it's free, the x-frame is on Noir's blog and should still be accessible too,

Maybe try another browser as chrome seems cause issues for some

I downloaded Jeffys Plaything, but I can't seem to find x-frame still? When I CTRL+F search, it isn't there.

2 hours ago, jasonlinblue said:

Sorry to bother you again, but with solo female play, she doesn't have a dildo. Is this supposed to happen?

No probs, you need to add this accessory to an outfit slot in CAS,

Then switch to that outfit before or during sex,

It's best to add it to sleepwear so it's less chance of appearing at inappropriate moments!