good job kubkub  thank you for mods ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Congratulations on creating content for Sims 4 and animations for WickedWhims for longer than a year! :D

I know it was a bumpy road for you recently but I'm glad you're still around.

I'm mentioning this because now you will be highlighted on the top of the animators list :P

7 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Congratulations on creating content for Sims 4 and animations for WickedWhims for longer than a year! :D

I know it was a bumpy road for you recently but I'm glad you're still around.

I'm mentioning this because now you will be highlighted on the top of the animators list :P

Thanks Turbo! That means a lot and thanks for having me, 

I'm really grateful for the opportunity to be able to be involved and looking forward to producing and learning more,

Things are quite tough for me right now but I'm working on it and will bounce back, really appreciate the boost! ?

5 hours ago, ButtTruck52 said:

Im sorry if you have already answered this before but what mods do you use to make your sims look like that?

Hey no probs! 

I use a LOT of different mods but nothing out of the ordinary! 

It's just down to finding a nice combination, The face structure is all done in CAS detail edit mode,  and the only mods are skin details or makeup,

Occasionally I'll edit a cc to either change its tag, eg.. if two items can't be worn together because they occupy the same CAS catergory, or I'll maybe resize or reposition something with Blender to suit a specific Sims look,

Another key feature I use is Reshade to boost my graphics a little and give more depth and personalization

5 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Hey no probs! 

I use a LOT of different mods but nothing out of the ordinary! 

It's just down to finding a nice combination, The face structure is all done in CAS detail edit mode,  and the only mods are skin details or makeup,

Occasionally I'll edit a cc to either change its tag, eg.. if two items can't be worn together because they occupy the same CAS catergory, or I'll maybe resize or reposition something with Blender to suit a specific Sims look,

Another key feature I use is Reshade to boost my graphics a little and give more depth and personalization

Okay thanks! Any chance you could link me the skin/body mods? Thanks for the advice!

On 6/23/2018 at 5:46 AM, ButtTruck52 said:

Okay thanks! Any chance you could link me the skin/body mods? Thanks for the advice!

Your welcome! 

Sorry but Im a little bit struggling for time but you can find a lot of stuff here thanks to a very helpful simmer!

18 minutes ago, UltraDrago said:

I'm having difficult issues downloading it. The moment I try to pull up the archives it just shows my downloads. Personally, I don't know if it's a bug or something. Can you please fix this? Thanks for reading.

Hi! I'm really not sure what's causing the issue but a lot members report issues with using Chrome, maybe try another browser?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your patience and understanding during what's being a very hard time,

The last few weeks have made it very hard to make animations as my time and space have been massively restricted,

I'm working on it and hopefully will get back up to speed soon,

Meanwhile I have been struggling to complete a request for a climax to the animation I made for the public restroom which I finally completed!

I'll be working on my public file now and hopefully my update won't be too far away xoxo ?

public climax.webm

31 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

It's funny that strapon can become soft)) But it's a good animation, I guess you have some your own style R-Lo and this is great.

Haha! Thanks wild guy! I did think this too when I made the vid,

It's primarily for males but it's difficult for me when it comes to vaginal as I currently don't have any male or intersex characters, there's also some movement added to testicles which the strap on lacks!!?

14 minutes ago, generalmayhem187 said:

I'm having trouble getting the toys to align properly, so the animations don't look right. I've downloaded all of the required mods. To no avail, the female solo play animations with a dildo are still not aligning properly... Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Hi!

If you're having issues with alignment it could be that you might have the wrong toy,

For the solo toy play ones you'll need the one called Jeffyboys plaything which is linked on my page

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

A new updated file is available and I apologize for the delay,

It's been a really horrible time for me recently and it's been extremely difficult to create animations but I'm sticking at it and soon things are going to be better for me and I can get my creative time back on track,

These take me a long time to make as I'm doing it all manually with no physics or targets or controllers etc

I'm open to feedback on improving and already I've spotted some clipping with a bigger body sim that I'll fix lol!

Hope you all enjoy using these and I've got a lot more in store yet to come ?

Great work!

The dildo isn't present when I make women masturbate with it. What am I missing?

Is there anyway to add things like nude selfy and sexting? "Spread Ass Cheeks",  and "Leg Up" interactions for "Wicked Selfies" in the Mirror.

Thank you for your contribution. 

9 hours ago, brianorcus said:

Great work!

The dildo isn't present when I make women masturbate with it. What am I missing?

Is there anyway to add things like nude selfy and sexting? "Spread Ass Cheeks",  and "Leg Up" interactions for "Wicked Selfies" in the Mirror.

Thank you for your contribution. 

Thank you! Your very welcome too!

It's possible from an animation point of view and I do like the idea, I've actually done an animation for a naughty phone call by using an iPhone accessory but it's purely for visual effect at the moment, to have it actually connect to another sim or photos in gallery takes deeper modding, maybe it's not impossible but it's out of my league,

I may do some selfie animations for the teasing catergory one day though as I find it pretty cute to watch and the visual maybe enough to be fun!

3 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Thank you! Your very welcome too!

It's possible from an animation point of view and I do like the idea, I've actually done an animation for a naughty phone call by using an iPhone accessory but it's purely for visual effect at the moment, to have it actually connect to another sim or photos in gallery takes deeper modding, maybe it's not impossible but it's out of my league,

I may do some selfie animations for the teasing catergory one day though as I find it pretty cute to watch and the visual maybe enough to be fun!

Would it be easier to attach it to large mirrors? You click on the mirror > Wicked > Teasing, and have options like "Check Out Your Ass" and "Watch Self Masturbate."