4 hours ago, crag_87 said:

Hi, I've a problem with "Sofa > Vaginal > Double Dildo : FF" . It doesn't work because the sex toy is missing. Requires bed double dildo by Azmodan22, but  I can't find it... Can you help me? 

Hi, how are you?
In the mod description, first page, there are few links R-LO provided, in this one you can find the dildo.

On 10/13/2020 at 8:57 PM, crag_87 said:

Hi, I've a problem with "Sofa > Vaginal > Double Dildo : FF" . It doesn't work because the sex toy is missing. Requires bed double dildo by Azmodan22, but  I can't find it... Can you help me? 

1 hour ago, crag_87 said:

Thanks ? so it's the same I place on the bed... Shoud I place it on the sofa?

You don't have to place the dildo for the sofa animations. Just have it installed.

21 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

You don't have to place the dildo for the sofa animations. Just have it installed.

Thanks you again, I've the bed double-dildo, but it's s invisible in the sofa animation... ?I've tried to re-download the file but it still doesn't appear, i don't know ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Everyone!

Apologies for the silence here ? Especially huge apology to dear friends I've made here too, 

been a weird time with lockdown dragging out ? 

We're ok but cabin fever is taking it's toll and my personal space has been a massive casualty of war while I try not to lose myself ?

Had a few technical problems and obstacles which took some time to fix which didn't help but I think I'm through the worst,

hope you're all safe and thanks for downloading, I hope you enjoy using them and I'll be sharing some more content soon,

Sorry to those that have sent PM, sending love and I'll be catching up over next few days! ?

Animations recently added..

Azmodan and Noir Stripper Pole > Teasing > Attention Seeking Tease : F

Soundtastic Fantastic Royale (Large Juke-Box) > Oraljob > Music Lovers Cunnilingus : FF/FM

Floor > Handjob > Female Couple Tease : FF

Floor, Bath, Double Bed > Handjob > Female Couple Tease - Kneeling : FF

Floor & Double Bed > Handjob > Female Couple Fingering : FF

Double Bed > Vaginal > Waiting Her Turn - FFM

Double Bed > Vaginal > Happy Cowgirl : FM/FF

Vibrating Heart Bed > Teasing > Vibe Bed Tease : F/FF

Vibrating Heart Bed > Teasing > Vibe Bed Pillow Hump : F

Soundtastic Fantastic Royale (Large Juke-Box) > Handjob > Finger F**k From Behind : F

Floor & Double Bed > Handjob > Finger F**k From Behind : F

Floor & Double Bed > Handjob > Spread And Tease : FF

Double Bed > Teasing > Tickle Torture : FF

Counter, Shower, Sofa/Loveseat & Floor > Vaginal > Solo Toy Play : F 
Double Bed > Vaginal > Solo Toy Play 1,2,3 : F

Floor > Teasing > Back Scrub Tease : FF

Slippy Slide >
Teasing > Using It For Something Else : FF
Teasing > Loving Kisses : FF
Handjob > Female Couple Fingering : FF
Vaginal > Double Dildo : FF
Vaginal > Suction Cup Dildo : F
Vaginal > DoggyStyle : FM/FF
Anal > Submissive Anal : FM/FF

Sofa/Loveseat > Vaginal > Taken From Behind : FFM

Double Bed > Vaginal > F**k Machine : F

Sofa/Loveseat > Vaginal > Plushie Lover : F

Double Bed > Teasing > Trying Out Hitachi : F

Shower & Floor > Teasing > Shower-Head Solo Pleasure : F 

Sorry to be a bother, but I tried to download your animation pack and for some reason it keeps telling me the file is broken or is corrupted. I'm using WinRar and have downloaded a couple of other sets which worked. So I'm not too sure what I am doing wrong. Can I download your pack anywhere else? Or could I possibly have another link to it? I really like your animations, and love that your so female focused! I've been really on the hunt for female masturbation animations and was super excited to find your page. Thanks R-Lo!

11 minutes ago, whiskeyblue1989 said:

Sorry to be a bother, but I tried to download your animation pack and for some reason it keeps telling me the file is broken or is corrupted. I'm using WinRar and have downloaded a couple of other sets which worked. So I'm not too sure what I am doing wrong. Can I download your pack anywhere else? Or could I possibly have another link to it? I really like your animations, and love that your so female focused! I've been really on the hunt for female masturbation animations and was super excited to find your page. Thanks R-Lo!

Lol never mind I am an idiot :P I just needed to update my WinRar to the latest edition and now I have downloaded things quite smoothly. Hope this at least gives people a bit of a chuckle about my mistake, and looking forward to playing with your animations!!

• 1 month later...

Hi. I just downloaded your animations and some other stuff as anckle ropes or YRSA's and Noir's stuff but I have an issue. It is litteraly the first time I try to mod my game and I doesn't know a lot.

When I play the game, I am able to place all the stuff I downloaded as ankle ropes, BDSM chair, X-fram and others but I don't have any interaction at all (except "View"). Also, I don't have any interaction available under any circumstances.

Does someone know what I forgot to do (I did activate in-game mods and script-modifying mods in the options) ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...