Jump to content
R-Lo

[Sims 4] R-Lo's WickedWhims Animations 07/10/2019

Recommended Posts

This nosy person wants to know "why the new thread?" Is this a continuation or something new? :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, weredeer said:

This nosy person wants to know "why the new thread?" Is this a continuation or something new? :smile:

 

Just a continuation of my original upload with some more added from my patreon ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Cool to see new animations! Since I'm using what I'm guessing would be the old version(?), should I remove that before adding this mod to avoid duplicates?

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, SpyderArachnid said:

Welcome back ;)

Thank you! :classic_heart:

 

7 hours ago, weredeer said:

Well thanks for the update!

You're welcome and hope you enjoy! :kiss_wink:

 

3 hours ago, TabooGood said:

Cool to see new animations! Since I'm using what I'm guessing would be the old version(?), should I remove that before adding this mod to avoid duplicates?

Glad to hear that they're appreciated! 

As you say, this is an update to the old file so it'll need to be removed or overwritten for all animations to display correctly,

Hope you enjoy! :blush:

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, doan77 said:

Welcome back

 

8 hours ago, Too_Funky1987 said:

thanks for the updates, R-lo! your anims are so cool!

 

7 hours ago, Julie J said:

Thanks R-Lo, amazing as usual.

 

4 hours ago, porkybork said:

The kitten lives!

Thank you all and hope you're going to have fun using these! :classic_heart:

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you, R-Lo.
Great admirer of your work, super original.

And i'm kinda in love with your Fifi. She's famous and a piece of art.

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Jim Delaware said:

Thank you, R-Lo.
Great admirer of your work, super original.

And i'm kinda in love with your Fifi. She's famous and a piece of art.

 

Why thank you very much! :kiss_wink:

I'm pretty lucky to have such a cute and sexy leading lady and grateful she's finding a place in people's hearts! :classic_heart:

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Sims4Adults said:

Can't wait to see that animation "live" ?

It's coming!! :classic_biggrin::classic_wub:

Got a little sidetracked along the way :classic_blush:

 

Danika Solo.webm

Uploading tonight for early access

Share this post


Link to post

"It's coming!!"

 

So is Danika, I think ;).  Love the subtle finger twitching around 0:43.  Her fingers in her mouth are oh so sexy. 

And she's watching a porn video... how appropriate! 

I'm glad to finally get some use out of this dildo.  Been sitting around gathering sim-dust.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Juliette Tango said:

"It's coming!!"

 

So is Danika, I think ;).  Love the subtle finger twitching around 0:43.  Her fingers in her mouth are oh so sexy. 

And she's watching a porn video... how appropriate! 

I'm glad to finally get some use out of this dildo.  Been sitting around gathering sim-dust.

 

 

Thanks! :classic_wub:

It's coming and so is Dani haha! :bawling: never get tired of that!

Just given myself an extra mission and delayed a little bit,

I'm making this available for 3 more locations too!

It'll be for the sofa & loveseat, Floor, double bed and cat condo :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post

Hi R-Lo,

 

I've been having trouble with the Noir and Dark sex toys since I updated my Sims. They've become untargetable and I can't use your fantastic animations anymore. How do I fix this?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, LordUnknown said:

Hi R-Lo,

 

I've been having trouble with the Noir and Dark sex toys since I updated my Sims. They've become untargetable and I can't use your fantastic animations anymore. How do I fix this?

Hey! Great timing as just checking in :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the compliment! :classic_wub:

It could be that the cc you have is outdated since the cats & dogs patch changed some stuff,

 

If this is the case, you're gonna need to download Sims 4 Studio,

It's free but you have to register,

 

Under tools, you'll find "batch fixes"

Then in objects, 

Fix for cats and dogs patch,

 

There's also some other various fixes in there that might be interesting to you too :smile:

 

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the speedy response! 

 

I followed your advice and ran Sims Studio and got a message saying 33 checked, no fix needed 33. 

 

I've re-downloaded your animation pack, the noir and dark packs and wicked whims and still no luck! 

 

Sadface.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...