Uh, sry if you consider this off, but i have to ask... every since i saw this thread, i thought "great, new milking animations for MME", which was a wrong assumption but... maybe you could make it true anyways?^^

Especially an animation that doesn't look very consensual would complement a couple of recently released mods very well, so if you could imagine doing something like this i'd be really grateful. :)

On 9/12/2018 at 2:29 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Uh, sry if you consider this off, but i have to ask... every since i saw this thread, i thought "great, new milking animations for MME", which was a wrong assumption but... maybe you could make it true anyways?^^

Especially an animation that doesn't look very consensual would complement a couple of recently released mods very well, so if you could imagine doing something like this i'd be really grateful. :)

Hmm... Animated object might be a little above my technical knowledge. We'll see in the future

Nine animations now. All looking very smooth. Really like your subtle jerks of the whole body. Makes them look great. Must have taken You quite some time.

Your laying animation is very good. A position I might take a look at in the near future. plenty of possibilities.

Doggy and Missionary animations seems to be the hardest to make hot. Most doggy animations present in Sexlab Today seems to suffer from bad vagina collision, while with Missionary the female's legs / male body get in the way of seing clear penetration. 

9 hours ago, MilkyTabboo said:

Hmm... Animated object might be a little above my technical knowledge. We'll see in the future

Oh, that's a misunderstanding. Well, i wouldn't mind new furnitures either but what i'd actually want is.. currently there are afaik two animations used for breastfeeding, no device included. While not bad, 2 is quite limited and they look very consensual, i'd like something for a plausible "robbing milk from the source" feature that some mods might add if there is an animation for it.^^

Thanks all!

20 hours ago, NCK30 said:

Nine animations now. All looking very smooth. Really like your subtle jerks of the whole body. Makes them look great. Must have taken You quite some time.

Your laying animation is very good. A position I might take a look at in the near future. plenty of possibilities.

Doggy and Missionary animations seems to be the hardest to make hot. Most doggy animations present in Sexlab Today seems to suffer from bad vagina collision, while with Missionary the female's legs / male body get in the way of seing clear penetration. 

Yea, its not easy since everyone uses a different body type.

14 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Oh, that's a misunderstanding. Well, i wouldn't mind new furnitures either but what i'd actually want is.. currently there are afaik two animations used for breastfeeding, no device included. While not bad, 2 is quite limited and they look very consensual, i'd like something for a plausible "robbing milk from the source" feature that some mods might add if there is an animation for it.^^

Haha... Maybe, but I don't think it would look that great in game, everyone is using different breast size.

1 hour ago, MilkyTabboo said:

Haha... Maybe, but I don't think it would look that great in game, everyone is using different breast size.

I agree it's not easy to adust the existing animations either, but possible.^^

The advantage of these body transformation mods and even MME itself is that it's save to assume that the breasts are large enough, regardless of how the character was created originally.^^

So one idea i had to make it easier/more believable was something that looked pretty good imho in a few boobjob animations: NPCs hands are "pressing" the breasts together and here instead of shoving the cock between them, the head/mouth would be hovering above (or in front, maybe even below) them.

Then mod authors using it could add some milk spraying out effect during the animation and it would be believable i think. :) But ofc if you'd like to make that is up to you, just trying to give some inspiration (and get what i'd like to have, i admit beeing selfish on this topic ;))

Lesbian 1 - v1.5 Beta 1 Live(Patreon)
Doggy 2 - Rendering  

Standing 2 - 100% 

Missionary 1 - 0%(Too be brought back to the planning stages)

Lotus 1 - 60%

Chair 1 - testing Live(Patreon)

Rough Threesome 1 - 20% 

Oh man... 

At this point im not sure how I can salvage this the missionary anim. The problem comes from how I parented the chest bone to "stick" to the floor so that it doesn't bounce up and down. Looks great it in the viewport but doesn't render in the game properly...

This also means I can't use this method anymore :<

https://www.patreon.com/posts/progress-update-21467265

Should I start posting the progress updates here as well?

22 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I agree it's not easy to adust the existing animations either, but possible.^^

The advantage of these body transformation mods and even MME itself is that it's save to assume that the breasts are large enough, regardless of how the character was created originally.^^

So one idea i had to make it easier/more believable was something that looked pretty good imho in a few boobjob animations: NPCs hands are "pressing" the breasts together and here instead of shoving the cock between them, the head/mouth would be hovering above (or in front, maybe even below) them.

Then mod authors using it could add some milk spraying out effect during the animation and it would be believable i think. :) But ofc if you'd like to make that is up to you, just trying to give some inspiration (and get what i'd like to have, i admit beeing selfish on this topic ;))

Hmm... Maybe i'll plan a stage with a boobjob anim to test things out in the future.

3 hours ago, MilkyTabboo said:

Hmm... Maybe i'll plan a stage with a boobjob anim to test things out in the future.

I can't remember the exact name, but Nibbles made one or two boobjobs in this direction and i think MasterMike too which were all looking pretty well. I think the key is not to go too close together to avoid too much clipping. A little bit is... well... i'm used to it anyways because it seems i prefer bigger butts/hips than most animators. For breasts i usually create a character with rather small ones but i have a couple of mods increasing size, starting small is mandatory if i don't want to look them ridiculous later.^^

I'll try to remember next time i'm playing and can hopefully provide a screenshot and the name of an example animation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, lycanlord said:

Thank you very much Milky ,the animations was awesome ?.

but i can't continue or load any save (got a CTD) when i use v1.5 ?

How do I fix it?

sry for my english

Might be a footik issue

try using this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/?

21 hours ago, NCK30 said:

Hi Milky,

Thanks for the update. I can see that You have ventured into furniture animations. Did You learn that yourself or did find a guide somewhere?

I'd like to take a shot at it, but I have not seen any guides.

I read the guide from the SL Animloader but basically you just need to call the animobj ID in your animations ?

On 10/16/2018 at 8:39 PM, idle said:

Could you do an animation like in this pic?

tumblr_pgb0fnwRSx1u193lvo5_1280.jpg

I'll need to play with npc scales since the male actor is way bigger than the elf

On 10/17/2018 at 12:49 AM, lycanlord said:

Oh Thank you. but this mod doesn't work for me

and i can't use any version for milky animation right now ?

Edit. Solved. It's my fault. i have to much animation in my skyrim ?

Classic skyrim