5 minutes ago, BasicallyBasic said:

May I ask what the sudden surge of "updates" to the file(s) are for? Just wondering as I have gotten 3 or 4 emails in the past 48 hours about this file being updated or files being added and I'm just curious if there are any tweaks or changes with these updates.

I added an animobj mod to be used for future slal updates, apologies for that. 

Missionary Side - Stage 3, the direction of the thrust is slightly wrong which makes it look unnatural. How can you not see this? Looks good otherwise.

6 hours ago, nightwolf said:

Missionary Side - Stage 3, the direction of the thrust is slightly wrong which makes it look unnatural. How can you not see this? Looks good otherwise.

Yea its abit weird, its probably a lil bit too low so there's a slight angle upwards. I have planned to re-edit this stage but haven't had the time yet. Cheers!

20 hours ago, Mlast91 said:

I had the latest version already but I redownloaded and reinstalled just in case but nothings changed

Is the skeleton being overwritten by anything?

15 hours ago, Asta2010 said:

Thanks for these animations :) They are really good made.

welcome

I have a problem. I download both files, instal them with NMM, run FNIS (program detect additional animations), lunch game, go to SLAL and nothing. I try to regist animations, rebuild register, enalbe all animations, nothing works, no new animations... ;( What to do now?

Your anims look pretty nice but unfortunately I cannot use them in my game. Whenever I try and add them to my load order it causes all anims to stop displaying properly.

To be clear I have of course used fnis, if I had not everyone would be in T-pose. It doesn't give out any errors, when a sex act starts though, the two characters just stand inside each other and make the sex noises.

I have tested this with and without your SLAL pack in my load order and the very second I remove it all of the animations return to full working order.

Since I have seen other people comment on your anims, it must work in some players load order so I am stumped as to what could cause it to 'break' mine.

Edit: It appears to have been a dodgy FNIS creation that had borked it all up. After running through everything else I could think of I went back, deleted the FNIS files I had created with this mod installed and ran FNIS again... Lo and behold when I went in-game the anims were all working properly. (sometimes I really hate Skyrim)

Anims are all top-notch though, kudos.

18 hours ago, Aderod said:

I have a problem. I download both files, instal them with NMM, run FNIS (program detect additional animations), lunch game, go to SLAL and nothing. I try to regist animations, rebuild register, enalbe all animations, nothing works, no new animations... ;( What to do now?

It doesn't show in the SLAL menu?

12 hours ago, shardoom said:

Your anims look pretty nice but unfortunately I cannot use them in my game. Whenever I try and add them to my load order it causes all anims to stop displaying properly.

To be clear I have of course used fnis, if I had not everyone would be in T-pose. It doesn't give out any errors, when a sex act starts though, the two characters just stand inside each other and make the sex noises.

I have tested this with and without your SLAL pack in my load order and the very second I remove it all of the animations return to full working order.

Since I have seen other people comment on your anims, it must work in some players load order so I am stumped as to what could cause it to 'break' mine.

Edit: It appears to have been a dodgy FNIS creation that had borked it all up. After running through everything else I could think of I went back, deleted the FNIS files I had created with this mod installed and ran FNIS again... Lo and behold when I went in-game the anims were all working properly. (sometimes I really hate Skyrim)

Anims are all top-notch though, kudos.

cheers!